Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53556 times)
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:43:03 AM

I’m from Taiwan, is it possible to participate in your ICO?

Yes , you can . maybe just US have some special rules for invest ICO

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:46:51 AM

Yes , you can . maybe just US have some special rules for invest ICO

Exactly this token is a security and US citizens will not be able to partecipate in this ICO
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:59:42 AM

I can see why the app store market is interesting to invest in. According to this article https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/03/u-s-consumers-now-spend-5-hours-per-day-on-mobile-devices/ people are spending a lot of time on their apps. In the US, 5 hours a day  Huh

''The time U.S. users are spending in mobile apps is continuing to grow; according to new data released this week by analytics firm Flurry, we’re up to 5 hours per day on our mobile devices. This follows on news from January that said the time spent in mobile apps had increased 69 percent year-over-year.''
Seriously, 5 hours a day spent on mobile devices? That's insane!  Shocked

That's really insane but I didn't surprise by it.

Now all the young people on their mobile always. Playing texting etc. But they are always using them one way or another.

people use their mobile phone on the toilet ffs. it's definitely the number one device with internet access.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:47:11 AM

I can see why the app store market is interesting to invest in. According to this article https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/03/u-s-consumers-now-spend-5-hours-per-day-on-mobile-devices/ people are spending a lot of time on their apps. In the US, 5 hours a day  Huh

''The time U.S. users are spending in mobile apps is continuing to grow; according to new data released this week by analytics firm Flurry, we’re up to 5 hours per day on our mobile devices. This follows on news from January that said the time spent in mobile apps had increased 69 percent year-over-year.''

Now all the young people on their mobile always. Playing texting etc. But they are always using them one way or another.

people use their mobile phone on the toilet ffs. it's definitely the number one device with internet access.
Not surprised, smartphone addiction is growing.
http://www.dailyinfographic.com/15-terrifying-statistics-about-cell-phone-addiction
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:59:06 AM

When i travel by bus/train i see literally everyone using their phone, so im not surprised at all
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 954

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:21:33 AM

Will not it be that any garbage applications that could not be placed in googleplay will appear in your store? How will you select applications and combat malware? In particular, with phishing applications for banks or payment systems. If the initial check skips the application, then the developer will inject the malicious code there?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:25:37 AM

Not surprised, smartphone addiction is growing.
http://www.dailyinfographic.com/15-terrifying-statistics-about-cell-phone-addiction
Anyway in my opinion most of the android users are playing in some kind of free to play games or watching Facebook / Instagram
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

The big App Stores take 30% and DAO PlayMarket promises to lower that fee substantially. That's the incentive.

I like the idea, I just wonder if Google and Apple will allow these kinds of external app stores to florish.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:09:38 AM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?

probably on the etherdelta token exchange first, like every token nowadays Smiley

the alpha and omega of the eth tokens Smiley
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:41:40 AM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?

They haven't started the ico yet. But if it goes well i believe they will find some respectable exchanges to trade on.

Good answer, also it doesn't really depend on the devs if exhange wants to list them. If some ptroject promises a bittrex exchange for example, they are just lying.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:49:53 AM

There is some ICO regulation in Taiwan too ? I did not even know about this.
ioncanon (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:53:55 AM

Yes, it is possible. Smiley
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:15:02 AM

One of the advantages with this App Store based on the blockchain is for example that users will have the opportunity to invest in the applications of their choice to help the development of the app they like and thanks to their investment they will also become a shareholder of the company which have created the application. Good for developers so but also for the users Smiley

I was a big big supporter of the mobilego decentralized game store, your project is very different even if there are similitaries, anyway; just to say i am happy to read such a good project on the paper.

Why would an app need to start an ICO though? And who would want to invest in that.

To me it sounds like "im starting a website, ill do an ICO to get funding and i will make up a way to use tokens on my website"
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

There are always new exciting applications coming out so im not surprised its that addictive. PlayMarket 2.0. just has to make sure they will offer similar diversity of apps on their platform to keep the customers interested.

ioncanon (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:56:34 AM

There is some ICO regulation in Taiwan too ? I did not even know about this.
Yes, Taiwan doesn't have any ICO regulation. Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:04:23 AM

I believe in what they're saying, just read those messages on whatsapp take an awful amount of time. Weather forecasts and other social apps like twitter and facebook. Us on blockfolio is another example Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:05:00 AM

I can see why the app store market is interesting to invest in. According to this article https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/03/u-s-consumers-now-spend-5-hours-per-day-on-mobile-devices/ people are spending a lot of time on their apps. In the US, 5 hours a day  Huh

Seriously, 5 hours a day spent on mobile devices? That's insane!  Shocked

There are always new exciting applications coming out so im not surprised its that addictive. PlayMarket 2.0. just has to make sure they will offer similar diversity of apps on their platform to keep the customers interested.
5 hours a day looks insane to me that info can't be right. I don't even know how people can have so much free time every day.I mean if you go to university or work, you prepare the food, you make the purchase, ... 5 hours a day seems excessive to me.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:18:54 AM

I can see why the app store market is interesting to invest in. According to this article https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/03/u-s-consumers-now-spend-5-hours-per-day-on-mobile-devices/ people are spending a lot of time on their apps. In the US, 5 hours a day  Huh

5 hours a day looks insane to me that info can't be right. I don't even know how people can have so much free time every day.I mean if you go to university or work, you prepare the food, you make the purchase, ... 5 hours a day seems excessive to me.

Yes it does seem excessive to me too, but I do believe it. I think people watch less television and spend more time on their phone. And its spread through the day, also most people use their phone while they are working. I think its a brilliant idea to focus on the app market.

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

This project seems to make the accessibility to app store a lot easier and cheaper so that Apple and android will not monopolize the app market. However there is a downside, like on what you said. The attention of our kids is now like that of a goldfish. It looks like their attention span will be shorter if this is successful! hahaha

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

Yes it does seem excessive to me too, but I do believe it. I think people watch less television and spend more time on their phone. And its spread through the day, also most people use their phone while they are working. I think its a brilliant idea to focus on the app market.
Indeed app market is one of the most accessible for both developers and customers that's why so many projects are entering this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: