Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All my tokens in MEW stolen!  (Read 4518 times)
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:36:54 AM

Are you sure that you did not give your private key to anyone.Also check the last transactions so that you will know where they are.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:05:12 AM

sorry for your losses! are you sure you didn't put you private key in a phishing website?

MEW is very secure and don't store private key!
sapusapu

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:16:33 AM

I just logged into MEW and when check my balance everything except 45 tokens everything else has gone! My wallet was hacked, but where have all my tokens gone?

I am devastated. Has anyone else been hacked how is this possible?

I am not sure what to do! please advice folks.

I'm sorry to hear that. Master ttookk had given you some suggestion and you can do it. Now, we must be carefull to save our private key because many people want to stolen our tokens 😭
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:21:11 AM

I just logged into MEW and when check my balance everything except 45 tokens everything else has gone! My wallet was hacked, but where have all my tokens gone?

Have you joined are any airdrop or clicked a link on MEW? If you had you've just clicked a phishing site. Some site were made by hackers which looked like MEW, so next time instead of clicking links, just type it manually. If you haven't maybe someone stole your private key.
CryptoLD

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:25:06 AM

Doesn't matter what's the wallet, if your private key got away somewhere you're donc.
Post your public address so that we can investigate what happened.
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

I am confuse, how someone hacked your MEW account? Did you use a computer rent or something? Have you checked your private keys? This is kinda alarming since I've seeing a lot their MEW is getting hacked. May I ask everyone how you guys keep your private keys? Mine is stored on my Google Drive and I would like to know other way how to secure it.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:09:49 PM

First all make sure you are actually logging into the real MEW otherwise this could be an effort to get you into submitting private keys. Also have you clicked any links from twitter, slack and email recently to MEW rather than access directly?
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

I sympathize you, but nobody will help you in this situation. Take a very deep breath and remember — hackers never sleep. Only these guys could steal a key, kept in memory. Unfortunately, you have to start everything from the very beginning.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:33:21 PM

It's very bad news.I am sorry for your losses.MEW is a best popular wallet.Because many ICOs use there platform.I know private key is the main issue.Keep private key safe then your MEW wallet is safe.There are many fishing site.Don't give your private key on fishing site.Then your MEW keep safe.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

Well don't trust airdrops or someone at your house. Secure your pc/laptop with password.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Adoraademar

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:45:44 PM

Sorry about that...  May be your private 🔑 has been exposed..  Next time,  be careful by securing your gadgets with strong password and don't expose your private key 🔑
jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:48:41 PM

It's very bad news.I am sorry for your losses.MEW is a best popular wallet.Because many ICOs use there platform.I know private key is the main issue.Keep private key safe then your MEW wallet is safe.There are many fishing site.Don't give your private key on fishing site.Then your MEW keep safe.
yes i may agree on it the only thing that you are holding is the private key so keep in a safe and never give to any site like that pishing site there is a lot that send you an email but you may see the link dont click that or log in on that.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:51:43 AM

I am not sure what to do! please advice folks.a

Yeah, happened to a couple people, not a new thing either. It is something that happens every so often, one wallet or another. Might not be that site, probably another new wallet or coin out there it is something that came around this week or the last, OH MY, could it be that Bitcoin Gold wallet that every site has and they do not even use the same daemon?Huh? Hmm, you guys enjoy that and enjoy the new wallets, either way, you were giving your coin away anyway.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

You have exposed your private key. Be careful of phishing link.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:15:21 PM

It's a big bad news for all MEW user Cry Cry
myetherwallet open system only one private key.No need email or username or login password.So If you keep safe your private keys then you wallet is fully safe.I think, you was gave your private keys other fishing site.Because, without private key, impossible to stolen your mew token.
Captain Asshole

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:20:46 PM

There are so many phishing websites and airdrops. Be careful next time and create a new wallet cause your isn't safe anymore
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:24:21 PM

Maybe you gave to airdrops your private key or did you download token wallet or something that includes virus ? There is nothing else in my mind. Sorry for
loss of money
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:33:58 PM

I'm so sad for you dude, this is very widespread case. Somebody just stole your private key. Now you cant do something, just chke your computer for viruses and spy bots, and get a new wallet and keep your private key on portable carrier next time.
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:41:45 PM

I think you will be very sad. But you should be more careful and do not use Privaty Key because indeed it has a lot of problems just a little bit wrong you can lose everything. I recommend using the keystore and entering pass carefully
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

your account will not be hacked, unless someone else has your private key. the Private key is the most important of all so we should take care of it. Do not let others see or steal your private key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: