Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

i was concern thinking about the health of the user. we all know that there are many effects, but are they detrimental in the long term use of the vr? ex. i have seen the effects of VR on the eyesight, it might give you some kind of headache and will make your body feel weak because of the radiation.

Well, How many hours do you spend scrolling or playing your cellphone? your computer or what-so-ever? You got a point right there but everything done so much will lead you to something not good. Consider this like a long work to a park, you'll get tired and when you get tired, you'll just rest. Playing games is addicting but when you're on VR, your whole body is at work, so you won't be spending 8-16 hours playing games, as gamers do.

In this generation, there's no healthy lifestyle anymore. Such thing can be avoided if you're responsible to yourself but if not, such risk will be high. Have you played Wii before? VR is something like that but not played on the screen. Your body will interact, you will move, you will do anything to win such game. So this is the new way of exercising without stressing yourself. This also be one of the core reason to enjoy the enormous leap of technology to mankind. Let's thank those people behind it.

yes, what you have just said is correct. Let's just say using VR is quite similar on how you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Using a VR is like having to exercise to improve your muscles, anyway, all the things done too much is bad. But it is good if it is done right on daily basis

I'm just worried about some people. We all know that VR is really a good invention for passing the time and relieving your stress but mostly of us (who were so excited at using such thing) even forget how to read the manual. We must assure the safety of the user in using VR.

Reading the manual is a must. I'm a self-proclaimed geek and I read manuals before using any gadgets or something. It is not that I don't want to explore the product itself but it is for my very own safety. Reading is essential in every aspect. And I've been reading the pros and cons of using a VR but VR park is not quite similar in using VR at home especially the given space. in VR park, you will find abundant spaces so that you can move freely, at home, you might damage yourself or your appliances if you are not full aware where is your position.
It's up to you if you play too much. Yes we all know that there is a side effect if you play too much It can have you a head ache but as I said we need to discipline oursleves but this project is only to entertain us we not should forget the important things we can play if we have free time. There is nothing wrong to enjoy but don't exceed to your limitation. This project was good to all players and gamers, let's look always in the bright side of this project this will bring us joy in a moment in a moment in time. We can make a great memories And it will have a bonding to your friends and family.

atleast in this discussion, we can assure the security in using VR, not just what it can do to the user but what is good while using this. i believe that this project will be successful in the run and will be the platform where users can exercise while enjoying.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bry090821

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:18:00 PM

using of VR in gaming should have a parent consent. all too much is not good in our health.  it's true that this will become a very trending action game ever built in philippines. this will take a lot of tourist in our country, local or foreign. but too much radiation is still bad for our health.  play have fun moderately..Roll Eyes

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

Most games nowadays are separating the bond between families, which is the main reason why many millenials today are having a hard time connecting with their families. Now here is a virtual world where even old people will definitely understand easily and enjoy, so the bridge between the 90's and the 20's is now being developed., that is a great news for everybody.
all the youngsters will surely enjoy this virtual game. even the old people will surely enjoy and loved this VR game. can't wait to experience this kind of game.. this will be new attraction in the city.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:48:05 PM

I know there is a project here in the Philippines that is similar to the arena space, I just saw that but I did not play, the only one I played is they called it 5D but I was not happy with what I saw. The graphic is cheap, but in arena space...it has a smooth graphics that keeps it attractive than the vr seen at malls here in the Philippines, the arena space is a park and every park has different types of attraction and they have high quality of games, like motion vr the one I like to play and to experience how it works.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:05:21 PM

VR is  an artificial world of images and sounds created by a computer that is affected by the actions of a person who is experiencing it, but what could be the possible impact of the VR to its user especially the young one's? I think we're pulling them away from something more important, and that's playing those native games that we usually experienced when we are at their age.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

Wow... I have seen projects that excite me that are related to VR technology, but this project is different one of the others. Relatives? Families? Generally, such projects are only interested in young people. But this project can attract almost everyone. If the team can really do the work that the project deserves, it will be a pioneer in the development of VR technology!
Yes its all for ages and vr is now easy to play i hope our parents try this. i will let them try this if this is done or put in ph

It would be very funny Smiley Imagine that, you and your grandma play zombie games and she's mad at you for can not kill the boss Cheesy It is indeed very good that VR technology provides these possibilities. I hope the new generation knows the value of this technology. If owner does not exist, it will fade.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:02:57 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
thats a nice suggestion, if ever launch here in the Philippines some of the gamer will patronize this and virtual reality is one of the coolest game i ever saw because from the word REALITY you can experience how to play a high quality and i think this is one of the favorite of the Filipinos. So hopefully Philippines will give this opportunity to launch and to play .

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:05:53 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
I hope so too.im sure this kind of project will hit in the Philippines because many pilipino or let's just say millennials they want something new that arena space can provide.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:10:37 PM

I hope so too.im sure this kind of project will hit in the Philippines because many pilipino or let's just say millennials they want something new that arena space can provide.
It's not just for the millennial its all for the people who wants to experience virtual reality. But i agree with both of you its good to have an virtual park here in the Philippines.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

It would be nice if they have an arena space in the Philippines there is a lot of people who love to play there's a lot gamers too but I think the problem they may encounter here in the Philippines is slow internet connection. And this kind of project will be good also to the people who don't have friend they can make their way to become happy even they don't have friend and it is really worth the free time to spent in the arena space you can explore even you are in the same location. I am happy that there's an arena space project I will keep support this project.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:47:35 PM

It's not just for the millennial its all for the people who wants to experience virtual reality. But i agree with both of you its good to have an virtual park here in the Philippines.

I think, at the given circumstances, it would be impossible to build a VR park in the Philippines. As you can see, the country stated above are almost all in the first-world country and we all know what Philippines looks like. First, It is not market friendly for it will cost too damn high. Only rich people could experience such wonderful creation. Second, the current capacity of Philippines fastest internet provider cannot reach the half of the slowest internet on the countries stated above.
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:55:08 PM

I think, at the given circumstances, it would be impossible to build a VR park in the Philippines. As you can see, the country stated above are almost all in the first-world country and we all know what Philippines looks like. First, It is not market friendly for it will cost too damn high. Only rich people could experience such wonderful creation. Second, the current capacity of Philippines fastest internet provider cannot reach the half of the slowest internet on the countries stated above.

You guys have a point but let's be realistic. Millennials always wanted to try first, to experience first, to be well aware of what's new and what's hot. And ARena Space is one of it but as johnmercury just said, it is not market friendly especially on third world country. It would be expensive, their target market will only be the rich family living here in the Philippines. The middle class will be practical, they will rather choose to spend their time in a cheap park and eat in a fancy restaurant than to spend their money on an expensive service.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:36 PM

You're right, but If ever the arena space was here in the Philippines I will invite all of my friends, family and my loved ones to go there I'm sure that will be the best experience for me and I can not forget it forever.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
vitalias

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:02:14 PM

What are your forecasts for growth in the value of the token in 2018?
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

It would be nice if they have an arena space in the Philippines there is a lot of people who love to play there's a lot gamers too but I think the problem they may encounter here in the Philippines is slow internet connection. And this kind of project will be good also to the people who don't have friend they can make their way to become happy even they don't have friend and it is really worth the free time to spent in the arena space you can explore even you are in the same location. I am happy that there's an arena space project I will keep support this project.

I commend to your reply sir, It will and always be the main problem: Poor Internet Provider. Unlike from the other countries, they operate well because of a good connection. Our fastest connection is nowhere near their connection. Having a branch here in the Philippines might be possible but not yet feasible.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:13:57 PM

Interesting product. In what countries will be Arena Space is operating?

They will open more VR parks in Las vegas,  Beijing,  Barcelona, Moscow and Dubai. As of now their headquarters is actually located in Switzerland. 

so they're operating world wide already, i think its a great decision to start accepting payments based on the blockchain and if this becomes a hit, for sure tons of other companies will follow Arena and start accepting payments based on the blockchain as well.

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:21:40 PM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy

Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy

feel free to bring your family and friends along since they're offering multiplayer VR, I'm sure you guys will enjoy this activities. i hope that they start a franchise here in our country so i can try it out.
KapitanTiago

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:38:46 PM

VR is  an artificial world of images and sounds created by a computer that is affected by the actions of a person who is experiencing it, but what could be the possible impact of the VR to its user especially the young one's? I think we're pulling them away from something more important, and that's playing those native games that we usually experienced when we are at their age.

to avoid those kind of impact, balance is necessary. just follow the standard precaution and start setting limit, then you're all good.
Zyabliki

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:24:01 PM

Read the Russian thread, much ridiculous  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324074.60
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: