Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37828 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

Don't forget to participate in DISCIPLINA bounty campaign:
https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/bounty-campaign-of-disciplina

I am glad that there is already a bounty campaign, it will be a good way to support this project while a supporter is getting updated as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

I am glad that there is already a bounty campaign, it will be a good way to support this project while a supporter is getting updated as well.
It would be desirable of course that bounty was duplicated by the command and for bitcointalk, it will give big publicity to the project in these circles. Also I am interested in a question why the subject is created on October 27, and now there is PRE-ICO? Or I have misunderstood something, tell.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

Cryptopay is an online wallet where users can easily store and spend their money in the form of bitcoins, Euros, British pounds or US dollars.

DISCIPLINA blockchain users will be able to issue a co-branded Cryptopay plastic card.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

Don't forget to participate in DISCIPLINA bounty campaign:
https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/bounty-campaign-of-disciplina

It would be desirable of course that bounty was duplicated by the command and for bitcointalk, it will give big publicity to the project in these circles. Also I am interested in a question why the subject is created on October 27, and now there is PRE-ICO? Or I have misunderstood something, tell.

You are right: it is still pre-sale. ICO will start on 27 April. We want to make our campaign more qualitatively and efficient that's why it takes so many time.

Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

I first see such a project and I definitely like it. To date, the idea of ​​this project is very relevant and necessary for our society. One question, is the platform available for work in any country or is it just for Russian education?
Disciplina is a platform for world wide education and it will surely not be limited for only Russian education. This platform is based on great concept of education which will lead them to high demand as online education platforms are already great success.
This project definitely has a great worth in today's time. They are focusing on education which is highly essential value which has to inculcated into the coming generations. This platform surely has an amazing thing to offer to the world and I hope they go a long way ahead!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

I first see such a project and I definitely like it. To date, the idea of ​​this project is very relevant and necessary for our society. One question, is the platform available for work in any country or is it just for Russian education?
Disciplina is a platform for world wide education and it will surely not be limited for only Russian education. This platform is based on great concept of education which will lead them to high demand as online education platforms are already great success.
This project definitely has a great worth in today's time. They are focusing on education which is highly essential value which has to inculcated into the coming generations. This platform surely has an amazing thing to offer to the world and I hope they go a long way ahead!

The project is aiming for high quality education which is great to the society. Education is a big impact to the world and it is the first thing to be supported. I am amaze with the project that is very concern with education.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

You're right as we all know this is the best gift to give to the next generation. Education is very important to each and everyone of us since it will never steal our knowledge to someone else. As I read on their white paper very convincing concepts as wel as features that they provide it. I'm confident that many users will support this project since it talks about knowledge.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

Cryptopay is an online wallet where users can easily store and spend their money in the form of bitcoins, Euros, British pounds or US dollars.

DISCIPLINA blockchain users will be able to issue a co-branded Cryptopay plastic card.

Great news! You will greatly simplify the use of crypto currency and run massively the use of such plastic cards. Only I do not understand what currency will be stored on the card and in what stores it will be possible to pay it?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:40:54 AM

Great explanation about Cryptopay. I'm willing to invest in the project because the project is really good for storing and spending my money with this platform.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

More: https://t.co/CJNGQsJo3D
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

More: https://t.co/CJNGQsJo3D
That is really a great news and i am sure that it will surely attract as many investors as possible to the project. This project has the potential to rock the markets ahead and it will keep the investors pretty close to this project.
player1001101001

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

A project with a very interesting idea that is in the form of online education that will certainly be very useful in the future, a very positive industry.
Yes, the team behind the project makes a different kind of educational platform which will make a new revolution in the education system. The team believes in hard work. They are taking every possible step which can help the ico to grow more. After some time later this ico becomes hugely successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

If it will be successfully fully operated and when everything works fine then probably more nations will get interest to adopt the platform. There are still more works to do by the team and hopefully they can give a better systems which will make works easily so that they can saves a lot of time which is also saves money.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

If it will be successfully fully operated and when everything works fine then probably more nations will get interest to adopt the platform. There are still more works to do by the team and hopefully they can give a better systems which will make works easily so that they can saves a lot of time which is also saves money.
A road to success is not easy. But it is not bad to think what you wanted to happen in the future, but instead, it is a really great opportunity to give the team the motivation to keep striving until they reach it. For what you have saide regarding the involvement of the Disciplina in the whole world, that is a really great future awaiting for this project. So, I am really looking forward for that time to happen and come into reality.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

Well even if it's an open platform, if the most used language is russian, most of the content is russian and even the devs are russian then might aswell say it's Russian
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

You're right as we all know this is the best gift to give to the next generation. Education is very important to each and everyone of us since it will never steal our knowledge to someone else. As I read on their white paper very convincing concepts as wel as features that they provide it. I'm confident that many users will support this project since it talks about knowledge.

That is right, education is a necessary so that people can continue to build more innovations like making the economy to be more productive. The problem is that some countries are still using traditional ways of inputting data about their students information which causes a lot of time. So, I think if this platform will be successful, probably there is a chance that the education system will be more improved and data will ba all secured IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

Sooner DISCIPLINA team will be at Dubai. Don’t miss it!
https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-at-world-blockchain-forum

This is what I like about projects, potential investors will look at this at very positive way since the team behind this project is active in promotion.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

The project problem refers to the problem that is being addressed in the society. If the project develops well and is widely applied, the problem of online learning will be effectively applied widely. Institutions do not need to enter manual, traditional, educational information without difficulty on the score anymore but it focuses on the knowledge you gain while being trained and at which point you will be sorted. to a suitable job placement. Companies only need to pay and go to find the human resources they need without wasting their time, money for the selection, advertising, announcements ... Great! The project will develop well in the future. I would love to follow your route.
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Why we decide to call our blockchain DISCIPLINA:
https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-name

fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

Why we decide to call our blockchain DISCIPLINA:
https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-name

I admire the idea of ​​your project and the way you are interested in giving us information about the project. It's really interesting and informative. Continue in the same spirit and you will definitely come to your goal.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: