Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37841 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

This is a really great way to attract followers for the project, and I certainly hope this turns out to be good and the project takes off from here in terms of popularity. As popularity increases the so will the investments increase in turn helping out the project!
Yes, of course, everyone maybe look like me, waiting and keep observing Disciplina for join airdrop to earn more token instead of only airdrops. Airdrop is best way to make more awareness.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.
I personally consider that educational institutions aren't necessary to the person for education at all. For self-development the Internet suffices. There is all necessary information. I hope, similar projects will help to prove it.

Fun fact: To be able to read stuff on the internet you need to education to understand the letters and the language it's written in

Education totally isn't a necessity amirite /s   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I disagree about this one. Anyone know how to read the letters and the language it's written in on any kind of the internet, this platform will be useful for children and teens.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

Token distribution

78% of issued DSCP tokens will be distributed during the crowdsale, 20% of issued tokens are reserved for company founders, and 2% will be used for the bounty campaign. Out of the 20% of the tokens reserved for the company founders, one half will be frozen for 6 months, and the other half - for 12 months from the end of the crowdsale.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Well, 2% for bounty campaign and marketing is so small, actually, although this project is for HR and Education, they will give profitable for people, but i really think should give more funds for marketing.
I agree with you. Why the team reserved only 2% for generosity, it really is very small in my opinion. If the project wants a good return on marketing, they should pay well in return. But most likely, it's too late to talk about it and it's unlikely the team will change this percentage.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

Token distribution

78% of issued DSCP tokens will be distributed during the crowdsale, 20% of issued tokens are reserved for company founders, and 2% will be used for the bounty campaign. Out of the 20% of the tokens reserved for the company founders, one half will be frozen for 6 months, and the other half - for 12 months from the end of the crowdsale.

Well, 2% for bounty campaign and marketing is so small, actually, although this project is for HR and Education, they will give profitable for people, but i really think should give more funds for marketing.

This is what I commonly see and probably they are just following with the current sharing percentage. We should be thankful that they made some bounty programs and hopefully all things will have a good results.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

Token distribution

I agree with you. Why the team reserved only 2% for generosity, it really is very small in my opinion. If the project wants a good return on marketing, they should pay well in return. But most likely, it's too late to talk about it and it's unlikely the team will change this percentage.
Why do you think that 2% for a bounty program is not enough? This is more than usual. Look at, what percentage of other projects stand out.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Token distribution

Why do you think that 2% for a bounty program is not enough? This is more than usual. Look at, what percentage of other projects stand out.
For me, I think there is no problem with that, the Disciplina project seems like following the current sharing percentage of the other projects in terms of the bounty campaigns. We are too thankful for this because some other project don't have bounty programs and so let's support this project and hopefully for the good outcome of the Disciplina.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

Token distribution

I understand your concerns sir but for me, I have noticed that this 2% allocated for bounty campaigns is a standard. Even if you searched and read some other signature campaigns, still have the same allocation. So I guess, the dev team are only following the standards here in bitcoin forum. And all we can do now, is to accept the fact.
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

Hello! Amazing project. The mission of teaching people is noble in itself. The only problem is I don't see any roadmap here, it's a bit unclear how the project is going to be developed further. Anyway, I wish good luck to the team, great job guys!

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

Token distribution

That is right, 2% for a bounty program is the normal share of every ICO. We should accept what the teams decisions because they were the one who really understand about the share. This is fair enough because we bounty hunters have no investment but only a matter of time that we used for signature campaign.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

Discipline is a very interesting and original project with an interesting idea of the development of education. Because now it is necessary for our youth. I have not yet met educational projects, and this project has very interested me and I will be watching it! Since I really hope that it will be a very popular educational project, we need such now! After all, not everyone can enter a university or an institution, and such educational projects as Discipline can help with education if there is no money for this.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:10:55 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 02:05:43 PM by tchmpls.events

Sooner DISCIPLINA team will be at Tokyo at d10e! Don’t miss it!

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

This is really great and also the team is doing some great promotions which would surely lead to attract a number of investors and also i am sure that the project will have a great future ahead and also it will be great for the investors too.
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

DISCIPLINA - multifunctional blockchain!

Despite the fact that the DISCIPLINA blockchain platform is being created primarily for the field of education, it uses all the capabilities both of blockchain technologies and of other recent trends in the fields of computer technologies and distributed systems. It is a wholly universal blockchain platform, well-suited for any other project that deals with the storage of personal data, such as work achievements or medical records.

Thus, DISCIPLINA will become a multifunctional open blockchain that can be used by any services to manage personal achievements, experiences and other data.

Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

Attention! All airdrop programs will end on 20 April!

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

Token distribution

You're right, 2% is a huge amount which will base on the allocated budget for that particular bounty campaign. Well, maybe he/she doesn't familliar on that part for the bounty program. I really appreciate this project so much as this project intended for those people want to learned more and gain their knowledge all throughout what they want to learned as this project wishing for each of us.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.
I personally consider that educational institutions aren't necessary to the person for education at all. For self-development the Internet suffices. There is all necessary information. I hope, similar projects will help to prove it.

Fun fact: To be able to read stuff on the internet you need to education to understand the letters and the language it's written in

Education totally isn't a necessity amirite /s   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I disagree about this one. Anyone know how to read the letters and the language it's written in on any kind of the internet, this platform will be useful for children and teens.

Yeah, I think that person saying education is not necessary doesn't know everything. Well, basically we need to be educated in order to be respected by those people trying to look down us, as they think they are high enough for their position in life. I see a great potetial on this project that could helps the young generation to be much more educated by having thei prestigious project.
A project like DISCIPLINA is very influential to society.This ico taking the initiative to provide the helpful educational content on this educational platform.I am supporting this project due to their educational purpose and their idea which is making the society more digital. I think everyone should encourage this project for better future for youth.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

Education totally isn't a necessity amirite /s   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, I think that person saying education is not necessary doesn't know everything. Well, basically we need to be educated in order to be respected by those people trying to look down us, as they think they are high enough for their position in life. I see a great potetial on this project that could helps the young generation to be much more educated by having thei prestigious project.
A project like DISCIPLINA is very influential to society.This ico taking the initiative to provide the helpful educational content on this educational platform.I am supporting this project due to their educational purpose and their idea which is making the society more digital. I think everyone should encourage this project for better future for youth.
The effect that the platform will do on the world is huge, they'll make a world a better place. Most ICO and project says the same but I see intent in this particular platform and I believe they should be supported throughout the journey.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

Excellent news. Any sort of a conference often positively influence development of the project. I hope and this meeting won't become an exception in this tendency of success and everything will pass as it is planned.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Excellent news. Any sort of a conference often positively influence development of the project. I hope and this meeting won't become an exception in this tendency of success and everything will pass as it is planned.
Let's see if this event can really help a lot for the project's success and image towards its investors. Having the chance to share the project they created to the public can really have and produce that "positive influence" towards the project itself.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

I study daily online courses, typically by Udemy and some other major websites. If this ICO project is successful, it will be great to have that number of courses combined
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: