Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:53:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37842 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

You asked - we did! Good news for everybody: our smart contracts are ready and will be published very soon.
 So everybody will be able to add and track our DSCP tokens.

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1026686/397806906.2/0_1c0e15_78673af7_L.jpg
Yes, it's sound good. This is the best update which was provided by the team. And also the team is published smart contracts certificate which will make the project more reliable. Due to this step, many investors will do follow this project.
You're really listening to team! That's one thing that impresses me the most here at DISCIPLINA. If you can continue that, more people will trust you with no doubt! Thanks for this one admin and hoping for the success of the project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.
I personally consider that educational institutions aren't necessary to the person for education at all. For self-development the Internet suffices. There is all necessary information. I hope, similar projects will help to prove it.

Fun fact: To be able to read stuff on the internet you need to education to understand the letters and the language it's written in

Education totally isn't a necessity amirite /s   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I disagree about this one. Anyone know how to read the letters and the language it's written in on any kind of the internet, this platform will be useful for children and teens.

WTF is that argument? Not everyone knows to read and write you do realise that right? Many countries have high illiteracy rates all because of this because people simply cant read
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

You asked - we did! Good news for everybody: our smart contracts are ready and will be published very soon.

Great, fabulous and congratulations to the team as they doing hard as they provide a proved a certificate of compliance. Hopefully their would be many investors that will support this project which I think it's really useful and very helpful to all of us here in crypto currency community.
This is really good sign for everyone have confident to make decision about buy DSCP tokens. I believe more investor will come here if we have more and more good signal like that.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:05:35 AM

I see that Disciplina is a global project working to improve the quality of education and also to enhance the professional qualifications of employees. Disciplina creates its own blockchain system which will differ from others by the maximum protection of confidential data of users, this blockchain system can be applied in other areas where protection of personal data is required.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

Great, fabulous and congratulations to the team as they doing hard as they provide a proved a certificate of compliance. Hopefully their would be many investors that will support this project which I think it's really useful and very helpful to all of us here in crypto currency community.
This is really good sign for everyone have confident to make decision about buy DSCP tokens. I believe more investor will come here if we have more and more good signal like that.

Well the only issue though is that no one knows that ceritification authority and heck no one knows if it's a respectable one unlike stuff like ISO certification
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:22:41 AM

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1026686/397806906.2/0_1c0e15_78673af7_L.jpg

Well the only issue though is that no one knows that ceritification authority and heck no one knows if it's a respectable one unlike stuff like ISO certification
Wow! A well job done team Disciplina. I hope that this kind of news and updates will continuously be spread by the Disciplina. I know that there are many people glad about this project's new achievement. Surely, this will attract more people and so, just keep striving and eventually you will be able to reach the success.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:27:15 AM

Deciplina is the first to use blockchain technology for hr and education this could be a hit in the future if investors have analyzed the profitability of this project.
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

Amazing news has been shared again & thank you for all the positive feedback we receive here on BitcoinTalk! I would love to all invite you to the DISCIPLINA community on Telegram https://t.me/tchmpls. If there are any questions, feel free to ask them either here or on Telegram - questions will be answered a few times a day on Bitcointalk, 24/7 on Telegram!

After a period of research, I am quite confident in the success of the DISCIPLINA project, what are you planning to do on this exchange, and when?

Hi Hodlvcl, very glad to hear you like the DISCIPLINA project. As you can imagine, there are many legal reasons why there cannot be commented on future exchanges. DISCIPLINA is an utility token, the main payment tool of the DISCIPLINA platform will be the DSCP token. The users of the DISCIPLINA platform will be able to issue a Cryptopay co-branding plastic card with the option of immediate conversion of DSCP tokens to fiat money.

All information that is available will be shared! Smiley

If I understand correctly, the blockchain is available worldwide for any country. Is that it?

Hey Kurrie, that is 100% right! To give you a great example, TeachMePlease will be the first project to use the DISCIPLINA blockchain.

TeachMePlease provides the conditions for efficient and effective cooperation between academic institutions and private tutors, and their students. TeachMePlease has no territorial borders, which allows schools and private tutors from around the world to offer their programmes to potential students anywhere on the planet. Isn't that amazing? Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

a really very amazing project that will be useful for the educational system. I think in the future this platform will help many students realize themselves in life. Employment services will be available only to students or ordinary people can also take advantage of this?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

Deciplina is the first to use blockchain technology for hr and education this could be a hit in the future if investors have analyzed the profitability of this project.

You can join to our project https://neuroseed.net
All information is available on our web-site. You can view our whitepaper, roadmap etc
Best price on tokens! Bonuses up to 30%
Really dude? This thread is about a project and you have messed it with your own project, why you so lazy to make your own announcement thread and have your own audience? not the fake one?
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

The concept looks pretty good,and the Blockchain is good for the teacher  share their technology to earn some money.
because some technology was illegal,but it could earn a lots of money if you control it. I like this project
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

a really very amazing project that will be useful for the educational system. I think in the future this platform will help many students realize themselves in life. Employment services will be available only to students or ordinary people can also take advantage of this?
I think that this will be useful not only for students, but also for teachers, professors and people who are related to science and education
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

All information is available on our web-site. You can view our whitepaper, roadmap etc
Really dude? This thread is about a project and you have messed it with your own project, why you so lazy to make your own announcement thread and have your own audience? not the fake one?

he's just a garbage dump
not many words, I just pressed the report button to moderator for spam post

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

he's just a garbage dump

it's not a spam as you think. it's a forum and I can write everything what i want. is it clear?
NEUROSEED

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

he's just a garbage dump

you don't understand what you're talking about. click the link of the web-site and you'll understand that this project could give you a lot of real money.
NEUROSEED

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

what are you talking about?
i can write everything what i want and everywhere. i do nothing criminal as you see, why are you so rude?
regalis

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

It helps alot to people who are interested on upgrading their knowledge on the recent generation technologies. This will ease the burdens on their daily activities that connects to educational and social development.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

It helps alot to people who are interested on upgrading their knowledge on the recent generation technologies. This will ease the burdens on their daily activities that connects to educational and social development.
Disciplina is really making good concept for HR and Education and also it would get some great support from various investors and also it would be much profitable for the future. This project can be trusted by several investors.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Great news! Thank you for listening to our remarks and advice, which we write to you here in the subject. Thanks to our community, there are updates and improvements to the project with the appropriate certificate confirming its validity. Uvas is a wonderful development team.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

News for the DISCIPLINA community! 
Our team has made an important decision on ICO. More details here: https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/news-for-the-disciplina-community-more
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: