Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37828 times)
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

DISCIPLINA will allow the Students:

• to more easily choose the educational institution and programme due to the objectiveness of rating system
• to guarantee the reliability, integrity, and permanence of the data stored on the platform thanks to blockchain technology
• to devise a fixed educational path, suited to their career aspirations

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

The best part about Blockchain technology is, it can be used for almost any sector, including travel, gym, health and many more. Only one sector have not experimented and that is the HR and educational sector, Disciplina can proudly say they are the first to achieve this ( that is if it pulls through) who knows it might be the next shocker to the cryptocurrency world. A lot of people are banking on the prospect it promises this because education is vital, so a victory for Disciplina is also a victory for the entire education and cryptocurrency world

Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

I understand correctly that you are offering a training platform like this one like this one? https: //www.infoclub.info?
We are much much more than that.
We are building platform with real useful instruments inside.

I got it the platform, because it focus in the advantages of education which may help the youngster now a days to develop more their learnings in different area of education. Which is related in the technology base on the project DISCIPLINA. It is kinda new concept or innovative education that sooner may implement and we are lucky enough to encounter this high value of project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

I understand correctly that you are offering a training platform like this one like this one? https: //www.infoclub.info?
We are much much more than that.
We are building platform with real useful instruments inside.

I got it the platform, because it focus in the advantages of education which may help the youngster now a days to develop more their learnings in different area of education. Which is related in the technology base on the project DISCIPLINA. It is kinda new concept or innovative education that sooner may implement and we are lucky enough to encounter this high value of project.

You have a point mate but it doesn't just for those youngsters people but also those people who want to gain their knowledge by having this great innovation way of learning. I believe this project may support by those probable investors as well as users who are part in the crypto currency world which can gain a great amount of profit in the future that can benefit for each and everyone of us.
Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my question. but I still believe in this project, I think it will be successful. we need such projects now, in the field of education, medicine, all this makes our world better

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

The best part about Blockchain technology is, it can be used for almost any sector, including travel, gym, health and many more. Only one sector have not experimented and that is the HR and educational sector, Disciplina can proudly say they are the first to achieve this ( that is if it pulls through) who knows it might be the next shocker to the cryptocurrency world. A lot of people are banking on the prospect it promises this because education is vital, so a victory for Disciplina is also a victory for the entire education and cryptocurrency world
You are correct, blockchain technology is a vast technology with many uses and most of them have been experimented and have become successful but not education sector. This project has a good following and I think they can pull this and become successful in this sector.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

You asked - we did! Good news for everybody: our smart contracts are ready and will be published very soon.
 So everybody will be able to add and track our DSCP tokens.

Great news! Thank you for listening to our remarks and advice, which we write to you here in the subject. Thanks to our community, there are updates and improvements to the project with the appropriate certificate confirming its validity. Uvas is a wonderful development team.

The team really did something good for their platforms which will make everyone to be able to clear up their minds that this project complies with the law. Investors will surely be happy of what the team achieved for today. Moreover, institutions should now start to adopt blockchain technology because this will really help them speed up their works like what this project can do to the society.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

You asked - we did! Good news for everybody: our smart contracts are ready and will be published very soon.
 So everybody will be able to add and track our DSCP tokens.

Great news! Thank you for listening to our remarks and advice, which we write to you here in the subject. Thanks to our community, there are updates and improvements to the project with the appropriate certificate confirming its validity. Uvas is a wonderful development team.

The team really did something good for their platforms which will make everyone to be able to clear up their minds that this project complies with the law. Investors will surely be happy of what the team achieved for today. Moreover, institutions should now start to adopt blockchain technology because this will really help them speed up their works like what this project can do to the society.
Yes, exactly the team did so many good things which are helping to make the platform successful. After completing the development of the platform investors will earn huge amount profit in the limited time period. They will achieve their goals very soon.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

a really very amazing project that will be useful for the educational system. I think in the future this platform will help many students realize themselves in life. Employment services will be available only to students or ordinary people can also take advantage of this?

It helps alot to people who are interested on upgrading their knowledge on the recent generation technologies. This will ease the burdens on their daily activities that connects to educational and social development.

You are right that this platform will help the education system ease the burden on their daily activities it is because this will make the work easier. So, people should realize that the education system should be improve so that more works can be done and things will be all organize by using with this kind of platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

You are correct, blockchain technology is a vast technology with many uses and most of them have been experimented and have become successful but not education sector. This project has a good following and I think they can pull this and become successful in this sector.
Blockchain the technology has so extensive coverage of work that can be used practically in all branches of daily life cycle. She will be suitable both ordinary people, and the large companies for realization of implementation of their plan.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

Blockchain the technology has so extensive coverage of work that can be used practically in all branches of daily life cycle. She will be suitable both ordinary people, and the large companies for realization of implementation of their plan.
It's like everything can be applied with blockchain technology. With its application in the field of HR & Education, it gives something new and can be really helpful to its users. Hopefully it will help more and solve some problem that are currently present in these field.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

a really very amazing project that will be useful for the educational system. I think in the future this platform will help many students realize themselves in life. Employment services will be available only to students or ordinary people can also take advantage of this?

It helps alot to people who are interested on upgrading their knowledge on the recent generation technologies. This will ease the burdens on their daily activities that connects to educational and social development.

You are right that this platform will help the education system ease the burden on their daily activities it is because this will make the work easier. So, people should realize that the education system should be improve so that more works can be done and things will be all organize by using with this kind of platform.
Furthermore, DISCIPLINA projects aims to be the first community based for education. And once this plattform will be fully working, a lot of people in bitcoin world will be here to joined as this project really helps for young ages. It can give them sufficient knowledge that internet is not only for fun but it can also be a good source of informations.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.
I personally consider that educational institutions aren't necessary to the person for education at all. For self-development the Internet suffices. There is all necessary information. I hope, similar projects will help to prove it.

Fun fact: To be able to read stuff on the internet you need to education to understand the letters and the language it's written in

Education totally isn't a necessity amirite /s   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I disagree about this one. Anyone know how to read the letters and the language it's written in on any kind of the internet, this platform will be useful for children and teens.

WTF is that argument? Not everyone knows to read and write you do realise that right? Many countries have high illiteracy rates all because of this because people simply cant read

Why that man think like that ? Education is so important nowadays especially for the teens nowadays. Education is the only weapon if you search for your works. If you are educated person you will be respected by others. This platform help for those people thinks that education is very hard for them to pass.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Disciplina is a highly anticipated project, and it is needed now even more than ever. It is time for education of the future—and that requires Disciplina.
I personally consider that educational institutions aren't necessary to the person for education at all. For self-development the Internet suffices. There is all necessary information. I hope, similar projects will help to prove it.

Fun fact: To be able to read stuff on the internet you need to education to understand the letters and the language it's written in

I disagree about this one. Anyone know how to read the letters and the language it's written in on any kind of the internet, this platform will be useful for children and teens.

WTF is that argument? Not everyone knows to read and write you do realise that right? Many countries have high illiteracy rates all because of this because people simply cant read

Why that man think like that ? Education is so important nowadays especially for the teens nowadays. Education is the only weapon if you search for your works. If you are educated person you will be respected by others. This platform help for those people thinks that education is very hard for them to pass.
Yes, Education and Recruitment is always important at people life. High illiteracy at 3rd world only, and i don't this this project will apply at this countries.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

This is not a project with a whole new idea, what do you do to win the competition of dozens of other opponents? Nothing prevents many similar projects to unite and start the huge platform under the general wing which will please all.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:55:20 AM

Yes, Education and Recruitment is always important at people life. High illiteracy at 3rd world only, and i don't this this project will apply at this countries.
Indeed. But, I think education is still not necessary because nowadays you can learn everything you want on the internet and also you can learn the basic education.
wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

In the field of human resources, the block chain market is huge. Can the DISCIPLINA coin project seize such a great historical opportunity? It deserves our attention and expectation.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

Disciplina has a great platform that a lots of people now is looking forward for its success. With this kind of project that is very beneficial for all of us should attain the goals and reach its success. I am glad that more educational projects is evolving now here in the crypto currency community. This will bring a good changes for the whole community as well as it will really help a lots of people for their education.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

Disciplina has a great platform that a lots of people now is looking forward for its success. With this kind of project that is very beneficial for all of us should attain the goals and reach its success. I am glad that more educational projects is evolving now here in the crypto currency community. This will bring a good changes for the whole community as well as it will really help a lots of people for their education.
Yes thats absolutely true bud this project is created for helping the community in terms of education and human resources. Alot more less fortunate children who cant afford to study will be given opportunity by this project.
SawonPk

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

wow.nice project it is..Carry on.I always stay with this.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: