Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:05:44 PM

We can trade unlisted tokens in etherdelta if it isn't locked
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

when add vlb in exchange??

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

and ether delta will be surely listed ^^ hehe

this is the alpha and omega exchange for all erc20 tokens Smiley

but it's got terrible functionality and very un-user friendly. I hope it goes to hitbtc.

hitbtc is even more complicated than etherdelta. I could not trade there, the exchange is unnecessarily complicated, and there is no desire to understand all this. Bittrex or Cryptopia is much easier for trades.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

and ether delta will be surely listed ^^ hehe

this is the alpha and omega exchange for all erc20 tokens Smiley

but it's got terrible functionality and very un-user friendly. I hope it goes to hitbtc.

hitbtc is even more complicated than etherdelta. I could not trade there, the exchange is unnecessarily complicated, and there is no desire to understand all this. Bittrex or Cryptopia is much easier for trades.
I agree, etherdelta needs to improve the interface, but when you get used to this exchange everything becomes understandable and convenient.
So this exchange will be good for beginning.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:26:39 PM

I hope it will binance. It has some nice volüme also the best one on the market right now.

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:31:14 PM

Probably after the ICO Wink Anyways, you will be able to trade it on Etherdelta for sure.

talking about Etherdelta, but it refers also to Ico participants, actually it's necessary to increase the gas, or transactions will not go through for blockchain congestion!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:12:58 PM

I hope it will binance. It has some nice volüme also the best one on the market right now.

Trust me Ether delta is enough for project like VLB. I'm sure that they will add more exchanges after ico
fayrouz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:14:48 PM

Trust me Ether delta is enough for project like VLB. I'm sure that they will add more exchanges after ico
Sounds good.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

why should it be enough? the more exchange you have, the more people you can reach, the more volume you can generate, the more the price can rise Oo"
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

why should it be enough? the more exchange you have, the more people you can reach, the more volume you can generate, the more the price can rise Oo"

not only that but it gives people more confidence in the project and token.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:42:21 PM

not only that but it gives people more confidence in the project and token.

yes, actually there are more positive effects than negative effects as having your token listed on many exchanges ><"

costs a lot money to get listed, but its worth if you have such a huge project like vlb running.
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

First 6 days of crodsale have 30% bonus? This is almost the same  bonus like on pre-sale  Smiley

Pre-sale ahead of the ICO, Nov 22-26: bonus 40%, minimum investment 100ETH
For early investors of ICO, there are special bonuses up to 30%.
Bonuses will depend on sale dates
* Stage 1 – from 27.11 until 01.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH  + bonus of 195 VLB  – Total 845 VLB  for 1 ETH
* Stage 2 – from 02.12 until 06.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH + bonus of 130 VLB  –  Total 780 VLB for 1 ETH
* Stage 3 – from 07.12 until 11.12 – 650 VLB for 1 ETH + bonus of 65 VLB  – Total 715 VLB for 1 ETH
* Stage 4 – from 12.12 until 17.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH.

Are there different caps on each stage or could it be possible that all the tokens will be sold in the pre-sale or first stage?

We have one pool for presale and ICO. Maybe but there are nearly 200 million tokens available for crowdsale. It is very much.

Ok, so it's unlikely that all the tokens will be sold during the pre-sale Grin But you never know.
Why you so sure?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:51:46 PM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

They have a great bounty program.
I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.
By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.
Honestly, I somehow did not think about this before. Of course, you can see the number of transactions and see from which wallets they were sent, but it's very long.
DEV is a really good offer! Add an investor counter to your site! This will be an additional incentive for new investors, seeing how many people have already invested!

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:53:22 PM

First 6 days of crodsale have 30% bonus? This is almost the same  bonus like on pre-sale  Smiley

Pre-sale ahead of the ICO, Nov 22-26: bonus 40%, minimum investment 100ETH
For early investors of ICO, there are special bonuses up to 30%.
Bonuses will depend on sale dates
* Stage 1 – from 27.11 until 01.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH  + bonus of 195 VLB  – Total 845 VLB  for 1 ETH
* Stage 2 – from 02.12 until 06.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH + bonus of 130 VLB  –  Total 780 VLB for 1 ETH
* Stage 3 – from 07.12 until 11.12 – 650 VLB for 1 ETH + bonus of 65 VLB  – Total 715 VLB for 1 ETH
* Stage 4 – from 12.12 until 17.12 –  650 VLB for 1 ETH.

Are there different caps on each stage or could it be possible that all the tokens will be sold in the pre-sale or first stage?

We have one pool for presale and ICO. Maybe but there are nearly 200 million tokens available for crowdsale. It is very much.

Ok, so it's unlikely that all the tokens will be sold during the pre-sale Grin But you never know.
Why you so sure?
I already believed in the improbable before knowing the project, today I prefer to analyze them and wait to be surprised, at a time when so many nonsense become usable, something with real use and easy allocation in the real world, like Vlb, can not be ignored
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:54:33 PM

With governments cracking down on cryptocurrencies by pressuring centralized exchanges, like Bitfinex closing US investors' accounts and the IRS demanding personal data from CoinBase, as well as the centralized exchanges' lack of infrastructure to handle the traffic, as well as some outrageous fees like Bittrex, as well as the occasional exit scam, I really do not understand why "the more exchanges the better" is such a popular mantra. VLB, a project with partners like Volkwagen and Uber, should not be involved with centralized exchanges that may cease to exist at any time. We should support quality, trustless decentralized exchanges.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:04:37 PM

Yes binance or bittrex would be the best  Tongue
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:06:06 PM

With governments cracking down on cryptocurrencies by pressuring centralized exchanges, like Bitfinex closing US investors' accounts and the IRS demanding personal data from CoinBase, as well as the centralized exchanges' lack of infrastructure to handle the traffic, as well as some outrageous fees like Bittrex, as well as the occasional exit scam, I really do not understand why "the more exchanges the better" is such a popular mantra. VLB, a project with partners like Volkwagen and Uber, should not be involved with centralized exchanges that may cease to exist at any time. We should support quality, trustless decentralized exchanges.
What decentralized exchanges are you talking about? I know only the etherdelta and the cybernetwork and 0x are not working yet.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:12:49 PM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

I'm sure the bounty hunters will be happy when they see how this project is going.

Great work team!
Keep it up
Do you think that the collected quantity of 4800ETH is not enough to develop the project? At the current rate it is more than 2 million dollars! Some companies have a ceiling of 2-3 million dollars! And if you consider another 9 million that are not yet displayed, then you do not have to worry about the future of the project!

They have provided budget allocation plans for more contingencies, so I think that the team is very well prepared. Besides, the ICO is gonna be running for a while more, some whales might as well jump in, you never know.
By the way it would be interesting to find out how many participants in ICO? in VLB website I didn't find this information.
Honestly, I somehow did not think about this before. Of course, you can see the number of transactions and see from which wallets they were sent, but it's very long.
DEV is a really good offer! Add an investor counter to your site! This will be an additional incentive for new investors, seeing how many people have already invested!

it would be really great, because it's better to know when 10,000 small investors than 10 big whales - who can make dump after ICO.
greatteager

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

Great work team!
Keep it up

it would be really great, because it's better to know when 10,000 small investors than 10 big whales - who can make dump after ICO.
For me, large investors are a necessary requirement for ICO. This means that they are interested in making a profit.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

Great work team!
Keep it up

SAFT contributions = big whales in my opinion and by the way it's really strange that no crypto whales joined  in pre sale (220 eth of which 100 were added by the contract owner)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
greatteager

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:56:55 PM

Great work team!
Keep it up

SAFT contributions = big whales in my opinion and by the way it's really strange that no crypto whales joined  in pre sale (220 eth of which 100 were added by the contract owner)
They are only beginning to recognize the market of crypto-currency or are late for pre-sale))
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: