Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:11:24 AM

1 day left for the ico sale. i wonder if they will hit the soft cap and how long it will take Smiley

Their soft-cap is 25 000 ETH. Do you know if they already surpassed it by the investments they got so far from the private investors?

Yes, we received overwhelming support and are on-track to execute additional commitments for over 20,000 ETH ahead of the ICO. Together with the current commitments of 12,000 ETH we are already above our minimum floor of 25,000 ETH.

Good, glad to know that this project is just looking for additional funds now.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:20:48 AM

1 day left for the ico sale. i wonder if they will hit the soft cap and how long it will take Smiley

Their soft-cap is 25 000 ETH. Do you know if they already surpassed it by the investments they got so far from the private investors?

Yes, we received overwhelming support and are on-track to execute additional commitments for over 20,000 ETH ahead of the ICO. Together with the current commitments of 12,000 ETH we are already above our minimum floor of 25,000 ETH.

Good, glad to know that this project is just looking for additional funds now.

Cool, but please don't raise more money than you need, just because you can.

KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:57:32 AM

I think the bonus during pre sale and ico is pretty fair. 40% for pre sale investors is very nice, but only for big investors, and we will have 30% bonus during the ico, the difference is not so big i think it’s pretty fair for investors. VLB handle that part very well.
In this regard, the team has perfectly picked up bonuses, this distribution of bonuses is fair for all.

i think 30% is very fair for early investors. Less discount actually reduce the chance of dump after end of ICO

yes, not like kickico at least. they had like 60-80% bonus for investors in the pre-sale and now look where the price of 1 kicktoken now is...
Well , that token also doesnt have good value, no wonder the price is falling.

How are VLB tokens used? What makes their value go up?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:32:50 AM

i heared about an partnership with VW where can i find more details?

sent you a PM

Is there a reason, why you only answer this in a PM? I think it would be better if you can do it in public and post it here in the thread. I am sure more are interested in the answer.

Of course, as soon as we are ready for an official announce and confirmation. But it is necessary to wait a little bit more.

Okay, I understand. Do you know if you can officially announce it before the ICO will start in 2 days? Or about how much time we are talking, that we have to wait?

Sorry, can't say exact terms  Sad
The only thing is that at the moment partnership is in the special privileges in dealing of CarFix with carowners and dealers of VW.
We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

When you will have alpha version? Before token sale I hope?

Alpha version is planned for June 2018, but I'm sure information about VW will be much earlier.

Why so long to launch alpha?  Undecided
What information about VW you mean? About partnership?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:50:39 AM

I think the bonus during pre sale and ico is pretty fair. 40% for pre sale investors is very nice, but only for big investors, and we will have 30% bonus during the ico, the difference is not so big i think it’s pretty fair for investors. VLB handle that part very well.
In this regard, the team has perfectly picked up bonuses, this distribution of bonuses is fair for all.

i think 30% is very fair for early investors. Less discount actually reduce the chance of dump after end of ICO

yes, not like kickico at least. they had like 60-80% bonus for investors in the pre-sale and now look where the price of 1 kicktoken now is...

We are building a Blockchain platform to record all information about cars during their whole life cycle. People will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:51:38 AM

sent you a PM

Is there a reason, why you only answer this in a PM? I think it would be better if you can do it in public and post it here in the thread. I am sure more are interested in the answer.

Of course, as soon as we are ready for an official announce and confirmation. But it is necessary to wait a little bit more.

Okay, I understand. Do you know if you can officially announce it before the ICO will start in 2 days? Or about how much time we are talking, that we have to wait?

The only thing is that at the moment partnership is in the special privileges in dealing of CarFix with carowners and dealers of VW.

Alpha version is planned for June 2018, but I'm sure information about VW will be much earlier.

That's not for long.

Yes, additional information about partnership with VW.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:19:10 AM

sent you a PM

That's not for long.

Yes, additional information about partnership with VW.

I think more than 7 months from now is a reasonable time frame for Alpha phase development considering the platform's complexity and testing routines that will be implemented before it will be released.
But as far as as i know, when the ICO date and the alpha version launch date are far apart.
Then the price of the token can fall below ico price before the alpha version launch, it will happen if there is no interesting move/news in this gap.
Im not so sure about this but this is what i see from some projects so far.
Briian007

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:43:24 AM

This project have great idea to deploy, team members are active and have lots of experiment. I suggest to invest this project.  Smiley
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:55:08 AM

I saw VLB had an audit by Hosho and wants to share the full report. https://medium.com/vlb-token/smart-contract-audit-report-f67d2adb9d48

When will the report be available?

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:07:31 AM

I saw VLB had an audit by Hosho and wants to share the full report. https://medium.com/vlb-token/smart-contract-audit-report-f67d2adb9d48

We can't say the exact date yet. But we will definitely share it with you

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:12:27 AM

We can't say the exact date yet. But we will definitely share it with you

Thanks! Really appreciate your transparency until now. Looking forward to reading the full audit report

KryptoTark

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:00:27 AM

We are building a Blockchain platform to record all information about cars during their whole life cycle. People will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

It gets a bit confusing now... So people will have to buy vlb tokens, but car service places are the ones that log everything that's done to the car into your system?

So how will this work? a car owner buys our tokens, then pays with the tokens to get a place for his car in your blackchain? Why couldn't the car dealers just deal with all this?
can he only use specific mechanic shops? 

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:10:07 AM

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

It gets a bit confusing now... So people will have to buy vlb tokens, but car service places are the ones that log everything that's done to the car into your system?

So how will this work? a car owner buys our tokens, then pays with the tokens to get a place for his car in your blackchain? Why couldn't the car dealers just deal with all this?

You should understand that the auto owner will pay a recording fee only when the car is purchased. Further, he uses only the advantages of the system. He can at any time review and provide the entire transparent history of his car.

But that this transparency and the fullness of history woldn't be lost - yes, he will have to use the participants of our platform. But it will do him good too. For having such a history, he will be able to increase the price of his car for resale.

KryptoTark

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:03:05 AM

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

You should understand that the auto owner will pay a recording fee only when the car is purchased. Further, he uses only the advantages of the system. He can at any time review and provide the entire transparent history of his car.

But that this transparency and the fullness of history woldn't be lost - yes, he will have to use the participants of our platform. But it will do him good too. For having such a history, he will be able to increase the price of his car for resale.

Oh I see, so it's a one time payment when purhcasing a car. 

Can other car service providers also become service providers in your platform? What are the requirements?

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:11:12 AM

Can other car service providers also become service providers in your platform? What are the requirements?

Any car service can become a participant of our system. Our goal is to become decentralized. The condition of becoming part of our system is the usage of VLB Tokens

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:12:06 AM

How is it managed when faulty information is entered into the bc? for the sake of trust it cant be allowed to be changed so is it through a change order or?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:33:28 AM

Information cannot be changed true, but a subsequent transaction could rectify i guess.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:51:08 AM

Information cannot be changed true, but a subsequent transaction could rectify i guess.

True, just make a new block referring to the old one ..
The only problem is that people can still refer to the old block if they want .. so that data is immutable and can still be used to validate.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:59:20 AM

Seeing car history is very nice option. In years you can be a cars 8th owner with no info about its past.

But with blockchain you can check all of the history easily.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:59:29 AM

Is it November 27 yet? Can't wait until the ICO launch of VLB.IO! This project will truly be an outstanding one, I can already feel it.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: