Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:21:46 PM

The ICO is running fine and I expect more investors will join this project within a week or two. https://vlb.io/ already registered a total of 4,814 ETH contributed as of this moment. Smiley
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:13:55 AM

I really do hope to see this kind of service in America. We will come around to see the light I hope. Sooner rather than later.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:28:42 AM

vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv

Where did you read about this VLB and uber partnership?

Could you share a link?

You can find it here: https://vlb.io/#js_partners

There is a logo of UBER, also a lot of other partners. But it does not explain what the partnership is based on.

What i said was just a supposition of what could happen with the partnership between VLB and Uber. If Vlb is saying that there is a partnership between them and Uber it's that they have good reason and good projects to say it.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:15:07 AM

I think Ether Delta is great for any token based on Ethereum.

It can create a mini economy for VLB tokens, which would make it easier to get listed on other exchanges and already sets a price for apps like blockfolio

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:03:29 AM

It can create a mini economy for VLB tokens, which would make it easier to get listed on other exchanges and already sets a price for apps like blockfolio

Etherdelta is pretty f****d right now due to that whole kitty thing clogging up the Ethereum network.
It's crashing the Ethereum network actually.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:17:44 PM

Etherdelta is pretty f****d right now due to that whole kitty thing clogging up the Ethereum network.

Yeah etherdelta is really having problems right now and honestly I don't like it as an exchange, it's not user friendly, it's slow in some countries and it's complicated to use so I rarely use it, but I agree with @MissedBTCtrain though Etherdelta can really help this project create a mini economy and it can also help VLB's price but I think VLB deserves way more than etherdelta, it deserves to be included in a much bigger exchange and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that way, that's why the devs mentioned on telegram that after the ico they are planning on adding this token on a really big exchange, if I'm not mistaken at the moment they are currently in contact with 5 really big exchanges regarding on adding this token so I don't think we should worry about exchanges cause the devs already got that covered and regarding the problem with the ethereum's network, I think the reason why the devs decided to create a blockchain around the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019 is to avoid problems like that. They want this token to be independent, they don't want this token to get affected by a crash in the eth's network, they don't want it to rely solely on ethereum, they don't want people to pay huge gas fees nor they want this token to get affected by eth's price.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:59:44 PM

Yeah etherdelta is really having problems right now and honestly I don't like it as an exchange, it's not user friendly, it's slow in some countries and it's complicated to use so I rarely use it, but I agree with @MissedBTCtrain though Etherdelta can really help this project create a mini economy and it can also help VLB's price but I think VLB deserves way more than etherdelta, it deserves to be included in a much bigger exchange and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that way, that's why the devs mentioned on telegram that after the ico they are planning on adding this token on a really big exchange, if I'm not mistaken at the moment they are currently in contact with 5 really big exchanges regarding on adding this token so I don't think we should worry about exchanges cause the devs already got that covered and regarding the problem with the ethereum's network, I think the reason why the devs decided to create a blockchain around the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019 is to avoid problems like that. They want this token to be independent, they don't want this token to get affected by a crash in the eth's network, they don't want it to rely solely on ethereum, they don't want people to pay huge gas fees nor they want this token to get affected by eth's price.

i think every project first start to listed on etherdelta and then coming more exchanges, in etherdelta people are keep buy and selling quick with good price value but i think VLB token should everyone hold until platform launch. this is best opportunty when platform launch and token holder will get there percentage from platform.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:15:20 PM

i think every project first start to listed on etherdelta and then coming more exchanges, in etherdelta people are keep buy and selling quick with good price value but i think VLB token should everyone hold until platform launch. this is best opportunty when platform launch and token holder will get there percentage from platform.
The thing is, not the project decides to trade on etherdelta, trader do this, because its a decentral exchange and so nobody can prevent trading there, except you block it in contract.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:00:34 AM

The project is very good, from the concept of her alone is very good and make the investors definitely investment projected VLB.. VLB this project is complete and complete hoed the whole of the car, insurance, the warranty and so..main her already complete..this project is really incredible, the idea of the idea of the creative of the team projects, the team very experience..i sure this project will be successful.. project need appreciated,
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:18:15 PM

❗️Today is the last day of the 2st ICO stage, the last chance to get 20% bonus!❗️  

themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:18:55 PM

I think this is the reason why the devs have this feature where they are locking some of the vlb tokens for a specific period of time to avoid people from dumping this token on etherdelta or trading it for a quick profit, and I think that a lot of investors who participated during the ico and the pre ico are gonna hold their tokens and wait for the platform launch because I think most of the people who invested a huge amount on this project are businessmen and not just traders so they will really think through on when to sell their tokens. And most people who are a part of the community really believes on this project and are here for long term because I think all of us on here knows that once the platform will be launched then the token's price could double or even quadruple.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:38:46 PM

I've read that you are going to make your own blockchain.
Is there some more information available ? Will u use IPFS, fork some other crypto like ethereum or something else?

Yes, we'll make our own blockchain. But the same tokens will stay on the Ethereum platform.

Could somebody please explain what's the point of their own blockchain if tokens will still be based on Ethereum?
The point is that we don't have to pay gas and also won't depend on ETH exchange rate.
so why don't want to use free blockchains without commission??

Will tokenholders be able to run these 'private' masternodes?

Because no one can mine VLB token - you can forge - get a commission from the players who want to record in the blockchain. Anyone can join at any stage, regardless of the number of other participants. The forger for the transaction will be selected randomly by the system. But the one who has more tokens has more chances.
ooh, thanks for the answer, now I understand
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:11:55 PM

I see that SAFT contributions haven't being sent to the contract yet, are you facing some problems or is this normal?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ImTotya

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:47:27 PM

I see that SAFT contributions haven't being sent to the contract yet, are you facing some problems or is this normal?
I also wonder when the amount will be visible)
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:12:43 PM

Yes, we have some difficulties because Ethereum is overloaded.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7hi6dv/ethereum_has_reached_peak_limit/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7haqky/i_think_cryptokitties_is_clogging_the_network/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7hbsx0/once_again_ethereum_is_almost_full_a_gas_fee/

themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

Thanks for answering dev, I totally understand why upto now the SAFT contributions isn't sent on the contract yet, the eth network is having problems for a few days now, the cryptokitties are jamming up the network, it's so hard to do some transactions with the eth network these past few days, everything is so slow. I'm just gonna give it some time, the SAFT contributions is quite a big amount so it will take awhile for it to be visible in the contract but I'm pretty sure in less than a week, once this cryptokitties problem will be resolve, the eth network can function normally again then we'll finally be able to see the SAFT contributions in the network.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:58:05 PM

Dear community, please, be careful, if anybody send you a proposal to buy 0.1ETH or 0.01BTC with bonuses, DO NOT send anything to the address they indicate!!!
Remember that min. investment is 1ETH and all the trustworthy information you can find at our site http://vlb.io/
We never send smart contract address to avoid fraud!
If you have any doubts just write us here or in chat or use only the information indicated at our site!
Thank you and be careful!

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:36:43 AM

❗️❗️Be careful of fraud ❗️❗️  

Please be aware that we NEVER send our smart contract address via email or by any other means. You can get the correct address of smart contract only at our website (vlb.io) and in your personal account (vlb.io/account/).
Please check the smart contract address before sending ETH!

❗️❗️ For all participants! ❗️❗️  

We recommend to set the Gas Limit to 150,000 and Gas Price to 21 Gwei. All unused gas will be returned to you at the end of your transaction.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: When you send Ether to the VLB Token smart contract address, please make sure that your Ether Wallet contains a balance that is sufficient to cover both the amount of your investment that you are transferring and at least 0.01ETH for Gas that is required by Ethereum to record the transaction.

niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:54:53 AM

Thanks for clarifying this. We are all experiencing issues with the current Ethereum network. I really hope the casper fork will be issued fast.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:16:52 PM

Yeah ether network has been in a mess this past few days, this kitty kitty cat Grin really clogged the network really bad, Damn! transactions are pending for some days, hope things get cleared soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: