Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:27:31 PM

What does the partnership between Qiwi Blockchain Technologies and VLB mean in practice?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:48:47 PM

VLB is nice project with innovative concept. Hope they will raise enough to build complete platform.  Project like VLB will help bring block chain technology to corporate.

Yeah I believe in the developer team's project insight for future expansion of the platform. That mindset will surely bring the project to greater heights. Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:57:40 PM

VLB is nice project with innovative concept. Hope they will raise enough to build complete platform.  Project like VLB will help bring block chain technology to corporate.

Yeah I believe in the developer team's project insight for future expansion of the platform. That mindset will surely bring the project to greater heights. Smiley
In this business partnerships and good developing team is crucial to success
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:59:05 PM

I wonder if that decreasing bonus during the token sale is a good plan. I get the idea, you want to induce fear of missing out. But for people who read about VLB too late, it is a punishment and I even think it would put them off investing.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:21:28 PM

This project looks more interesting and promising the day after day.

Correct, hope they can get this media/investor attention going.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:26:53 PM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?
There's 9,5mln USD SAFT commitments also, we expect to convert them into the smart contract soon Smiley

I can't wait to see them on the smart contract! So those 3500+ eth exchanged on kraken are part of SAFT commitments?
only 1,5mln has been converted so far.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:29:23 AM

what is "SAFT commitments" ?  which 9.5 millions you except?
PS92

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:57:31 AM

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:27:41 AM

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:33:13 AM

Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

How much bonus those investors got.? Am asking this because there are some whales who just dump on the first day as they'll be getting allot more than normal token price.
wonderfullife

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:53:35 AM

vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:00:06 AM

I wonder if that decreasing bonus during the token sale is a good plan. I get the idea, you want to induce fear of missing out. But for people who read about VLB too late, it is a punishment and I even think it would put them off investing.

probably more good than bad, giving bonuses to early investors is a good idea if you asked me, there are people won't invest their money if there are no investors before them and the ones investing first are mostly because of the bonus so its a chain reaction

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:42:34 AM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

wrong, most bounty members/hunters are only there to get some coins and once the coins are on their hands they will sell the coins at cheaper price. I saw too many members doing the same thing
PS92

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:53:21 AM

How much bonus those investors got.? Am asking this because there are some whales who just dump on the first day as they'll be getting allot more than normal token price.

Don't these guys have vesting periods?

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:57:14 AM

They got bonuses comparing to the pre-sale bonus, mostly 40%.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:57:59 AM

Don't these guys have vesting periods?
Nope. Only Carfix has a vesting period of 1 year, and VLB advisors have 6 months vesting.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:07:46 AM

Exactly, even we have experience these from many other projects. I don't team should check these things before giving bonus to the investors. So that to secure the price value in the market after listing in the exchanges.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:51:29 AM

The impact of bounty hunters on the price depends on the size of the pool of bounty tokens. Mostly it's a combination of Bounty hunters and huge bonuses at pre-sales that can hurt the price of the token the most.

I think the second, huge bonuses at pre sales, hurt the price of the token the most. Bounty token pools are usually a small part of the distribution. Thats why tokens should be frozen for at least 6 months for big investors.

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:59:31 AM

vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv

Where did you read about this VLB and uber partnership?

Could you share a link?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:04:21 AM

Where did you read about this VLB and uber partnership?

Could you share a link?

You can find it here: https://vlb.io/#js_partners

There is a logo of UBER, also a lot of other partners. But it does not explain what the partnership is based on.

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: