Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3414 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

When I was younger, I traveled a lot.
I passed half Europe, America, Korea etc.
It was really great experience, to see different cultures, traditions, how people live...
I think that this experience really changed me a lot.
I think that now I have more respect toward others and more understanding.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

I really believe that to travel is to live,  there is just something about travelling that makes us alive.  Not only me but all of the people i know,  travelling open our hearts and minds in a different way.  Thats my dream also.  To travel the world.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:13:07 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I agree, i want to travel too. Meet some people enjoy the journey and the environment. I want to experience how others live with their country and discover their cultures. I want to experience it while i am still young.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:58:34 PM

Traveling is not just for having fun and spending much money for the cost. Everyone who dose travel has own reasons and goals. In one hand, they may do it for their jobs and other hands to reach the happiness through traveling. However, when we do it, we should put much experience for the moment.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:14:25 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
I think travelling is worthy, but for me the most worthy is to be with my family. If I only read one page of the book, I think it's better than not to experience quality time with my family. It's not the stories to tell but it's the experience you'll treasure.  It's not the places I want to go but the people I want to be with. Therefore, you can live even you're not travelling.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

I agree with you, travelling for me is also living a life full of adventures. Travelling is something that we cant forget and memories that we can keep for the rest of our lives, Travelling would be more exciting if you'll go with the one you love. Travelling for food is also one of my plans in the future. Travelling to taste different delicacies I think would be a great adventure.
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

Yes I believe it's true!.. to travel is like living in a new dimension... Discovering new things, seeing and trying new things it refreshes you and making you want to love long so that you can see many wonderful things around you, meeting new friends and eating food unknown to you yet it's delicious.. our life has never been that happy when you travel
9thst

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:55:03 PM

Travelling is an hobby and i think not all people like travelling even though travelling looks fun.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:08:43 PM

It could be. But to live a life and to travel with your love ones is the best

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:44:19 PM

Travelling is like yoga.It keeps your mind refresh.when you are going through a lot of pressure then travelling can make you feel better.Moreover travelling is some people hobby and passion. And it's a very good thing to watch tne narure.
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:02:05 PM

i like to travel and most like climb a mountens its very funny movment and its hard and we can very enjoy i no have more money but i go trvel only my county

ralukony

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:39:51 PM

i agree with this statement

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:00:39 PM

I agree, i want to travel too. Meet some people enjoy the journey and the environment. I want to experience how others live with their country and discover their cultures. I want to experience it while i am still young.
Anyone who has traveled knows how much exciting is actually the trip. We are really lucky because we live in a world that welcomes us everywhere.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:03:50 PM

Travelling is an hobby and i think not all people like travelling even though travelling looks fun.
it is unthinkable to give up the incredible experiences that the world offers us! The fact is that every little adventure improves your mental and emotional health, and it's long-term.

high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:51:32 PM

I think it's depend on your purpose to live . Not all people are living to travel.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:01:35 PM

Yes its true. Me, if I had given a chance to travel around the world. I will visit all the beautiful places in this beautiful world. I want to see all tourist spot in every country.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
cryptoflyer

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:00:55 PM

Yes its true. Me, if I had given a chance to travel around the world. I will visit all the beautiful places in this beautiful world. I want to see all tourist spot in every country.

On the contrary, I would prefer to visit all local spots in every country and avoid touristic places  Smiley
high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:28:32 PM

My dream is travelling all the world for the rest of my life. I'm earning money now to do that purpose.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:54:27 PM

Well, traveling was may be interesting in the past.
Now, in the global village, everywhere you go you find macdonald and coke...

Pepi javier

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:00:52 AM

For me, travel is the greatest experiment. It brings forth curiosity and the urge to investigate the experience of being alive. When we travel we get out of the old and settled habits of our daily lives and feel inspired to see the world anew. This heightened sense of awareness stays with us when we go home and permanently influences our perspective on life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: