Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3418 times)
Qouye32

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

Travelling for me is an open book. Every destination you reach and visited is a chapter of your life. As sayings goes, live life to the fullest. Have travel experiences and enjoy life since you are young and healthy. you realize that it is worth it to live in this world while seeing the good things and beautiful and places made by the Lord. Try to travel, to experiences life that you never been before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

Travelling is cool and fun. Just as any other experience as having a good pizza with your best friend.

Travelling as a "life-changing" event is kind of overrated.

That's my opinion of course, after travelling a lot. I still advice people to take trips and see the World ... for the fun of it

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

Travel is important for me, but like everything important to me, I'm not one to try to persuade others to go where I like to go, eat or drink where I like to go, or play where I like to play, especially if one is not financially secure.   Travel IMO is something to be enjoyed when you can afford it.

sent from my X6
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

Everyone has a different interest, and we get a lot of experience when we travel.

Travel allows us to relax, reduce stress and burden of life, but to end our journey, we must work hard.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
Yes to travel is to live when  you are travelling you can relax your physical  and metally body,so you can enjoy life to live in the world
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

It is definitely a very nice experience, as long as you don't be buried of loans just to spend for your travel, then it would be a life changing experience.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Travel can renew your preception in life. It will help you to release some stress from everyday's toxic routine of work. Work hard to enjoy life and travel, because time will not come back anymore. So live and enjoy!
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

Travelling is not worthy for life, especially when the only money that you have is to sustain all your everyday needs.
It will be worthy if you have many money other than money that will sustain your needs everyday.
How can you live longer if you do not have money to buy your necessities? Can you live longer with your treasured memories and enjoyment during the travel even without those daily needs? Ofcourse not. So travel only if you have enough travel funds, if do not have and will only rely on credit cards just to enjoy and collect treasured memories, i would rather stay at home.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

Travel, yes i really love travelling especially you are with your loved ones and you enjoy all the first time you will experience in that trip. Each of us we have this bucket list what we want to do while we are living in this world. And also travelling also helps us to learn something from that place or country, especially their traditions. And also travel is the one of the motivation you can use to motivate you to work hard.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

Travel, yes i really love travelling especially you are with your loved ones and you enjoy all the first time you will experience in that trip. Each of us we have this bucket list what we want to do while we are living in this world. And also travelling also helps us to learn something from that place or country, especially their traditions. And also travel is the one of the motivation you can use to motivate you to work hard.

Well in a world now run by technology where most things are within arms reach, travelling and going out really gives you a fresh breath of air. Personally i can say it reviralizes me. Going to a place where you haven't been to before, experincing things for the first time, it bring you back to a time when learning isn't complicated and tomorrow is always something to look forward to

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Daniel John

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

You can travel and stay in your comfort zone, staying in hotels and doing organized trips. Or you can travel and stay with local people and speak to local people. If you travel like the last option traveling broads your view to the world.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

This is really true. Travelling is a way to live. Our ancestors are travelers as well. They are actually nomads. They go from place to place with the heard of animals. Imagine meeting new people, seeing new places, experiencing new things. That's what travelling will gave you. Cheers to travelling.
leevine77

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

I disagree. It doesn't goes like that. Living in life is not by traveling. Even you didn't travel still you can live. It is not the way life goes on.
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

travelling is really a nice thing which helps us to know the unknown,see the unseen.if you want to expand your knowledge,you must have to travel.travelling can give you enjoyment and can lessen your monotony for that time.
jamesweb

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

for me traveling refresh your mind  and gain additional know how then finding out an answer how enjoyable beautiful  life is
kerwin p

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

"Travel while you are young," "Go places," "Explore," yada, yada.

Heard that all before. Never had the money to even go to the countryside. Was never among my top priority. A road trip is probably the last thing I'll ever do.
Yeah, and that is reality. Everybody wants to travel but the only problem is money. You must work very hard in order to do the things that you really want.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

Read or travel. Body and mind must be on the road!

Read books to acquire theoretical knowledge, travel to turn the theoretical knowledge into practice!

That's what travel is all about!
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

There are different ways to experience life and find meaning, for me im happy with my motor bike group travelling defferent kinds of province here in my country. its a great experience travelling and make you happy
Yes, to travel is to live. There are many things you cannot see and you'll not know until you experience it yourself. Traveling is so different from just reading or watching videos showing other places and other people. As they say " experience is the best teacher", and learning becomes meaningful and lasting. So to live life to the fullest, one must travel and experience anything beyond imagination.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

I certainly agree with you. As we face this stressfull world everyday, we need to travel into places and make wonderful memories to enjoy life. It is interesting to travel into wonderful sights and make memories in there. That is treasurablr and priceless. Discovering the unseen and enjoying the nature and other country's culture would be very fun.
terialize

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

“Travel brings power and love back into your life.” I love this quote and believe the power of travelling. All quotes are super nice. You can find your real love during traveling also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: