Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3422 times)
im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:52:53 AM

In this case I agree. Life is a journey not a destination. We always proceed in it, there is no word of rest before death. But sure, the results will not betray the process.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zeda

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:31:28 AM

Unfortunately, I rarely have the opportunity to travel. But when the opportunity arises, I have great interest in travel to other countries. Wink
SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:37:35 AM

I think this old thing "to travel is to live" is dead now. With the globalization, every capital country seems to be the same. Moreover, I don't see how traveling in different country like a tourist allow you to improve yourself. I would say that the key is in libraries. To read is to live nowadays.
Tharushan

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:41 AM

You'll never be completely at home again,because part of your heart will always be elsewhere.That's the price you pay for the richness of knowing and loving people in more than one place.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:23 AM

To travel is to live, Yes I believe in it. your life become more lively, colorful and it makes you feel young again, you will discover a lot about the places you went into. The people, their custom and belief not to mention the amazing view, you see and the foot you taste. To travel is fun and exciting one shouldn't miss.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:52:40 AM

for me travelling one thing that makes my life whole, it gives me new perception about life, how to live and to cherish this beautiful gift called life.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:58:44 AM

I think this old thing "to travel is to live" is dead now. With the globalization, every capital country seems to be the same. Moreover, I don't see how traveling in different country like a tourist allow you to improve yourself. I would say that the key is in libraries. To read is to live nowadays.

learning and experiencing the culture of different people in their different unique places can teach you will and give you more knowledge that the book you are reading is giving you, because sometimes, book can only give you a glimpse of what really is in that place. many times book gives you misinformation.
tanpi

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:24:28 AM

The first thing to say is that I like to travel. Traveling allows us to relax and relieve stress and the burden of living, but to end the journey we have to work hard to live.
aerodynamic1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:27:08 AM

Absolutely agree. Travel can be difficult but even then it brings you a lot of emotions and experience which you can't get abywhere else.
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:21:50 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

My advice everybody has regret to something he or she didn't take a chance. I love traveling, motivate your self to earn more so we can traveling more far away from our home. Traveling was a good activity, relaxing from our routines jobs. So after we get back in office we can do more perfomance.

Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:47:12 AM

To travel is to live because through traveling you can experience a lot of things that you did not experience before. Through traveling also you can really experience the way people live in some areas of the world because you have to communicate with them especially when you will stay in a place for a long period of time. You need to try to adapt their way of speaking, eat the food they will eat, behave in a way that could please them and will not offend them, etc. Through traveling also you can enjoy being with other people that you do not want to meet before.
LopkupHAchEnK

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:15:21 PM

i loved traveling too

refresh mind 😍
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:20:52 PM

Travel destroy boundaries and stereotypes, you feel that you live, and do not exist in the system
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I agree, traveling is one the most wanted of every human being. Maybe it exists in more than hundred millions of bucket list. We really can't find ourselves if we won't give it a try and communicate with ourselves, our soul.

Uruckhai91

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

the journey is life))if I had the opportunity, finances, I would gladly traveled travel)) it's my dream, it's great to see the world, know what's new,, Well, if it works out, then you can make money on this))
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

yes travelling is life i've been in 4 countries already and i could say the life is worth living.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:54:13 PM

If only people could travel more and meet other cultures. So many problems could be solved! Traveling is life!
I haven't been everywhere yet but it is on my list!
Krikke

Activity: 74

Standing on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:58:50 PM

If only people could travel more and meet other cultures. So many problems could be solved! Traveling is life!
I haven't been everywhere yet but it is on my list!

I agree with you, I had the privileged to have lived in Japan for 2 years and in France for 1 year after I returned back to my home country. Especially in Japan experiencing such a different culture and meeting people with different views on life, love, money, work,... helps you put things in perspective and helps you to make you discover yourself. I really fell in love with some of the aspects of the Japanese culture, while other aspects i did not like at all (work-life balance, their view on sexuality, ...)!

If you can try to invest in yourself by studying, sporting, travelling... It will really enrich your live!

Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:11:43 PM

I love to walk, especially with my friends. it makes my experience extraordinary, grief happiness also happens when we are together when walking. 1 thing I've ever experienced when walking the street, where when me and my friends bring enough money from travel expenses.although only have enough money, but we there at all not thinking about money, we are always happy and laughing without any burden of stress
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:37:13 PM

Travellings is happiness i want to travel in korea and japan thats is my favorite country. I want to go there because of foods and to experienc snow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: