Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3415 times)
Odik_sidik_04

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

journey is a must in life, because we live must keep step. stepping in a better direction to fix ourselves to make our lives calm. that life is beneficial to the world and the hereafter. but in the course of this life, there may be many obstacles facing. from every obstacle that we learn to live a better life so as not to fall into the brink of destruction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Yeah, same in love with traveling and crypto Smiley

Been traveling around Europe. Nice to visit new places and experience different cultures. It helps a person grow in my opinion.

How do you deal with the stress of new situations or problems that arise?
Not had any stress traveling thus far, I do it with my partner and it is fun. As for crypto, I had to go though stress learning it as things went wrong on a few occasions, but I have learned to let go. The money I put in is what I am conformable losing if it all went to zero, I keep reminding myself of that which helps. Though eventually I plan to pull my initial investment out, but not been in a hurry as I just take profits and put into different coins at the moment.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:47:18 AM

To travel is to enjoy life,to be happy,to explore and to experience many things in life.Go to places where you want and enjoy while you were young and strong.And this is the way to reward yourself for your hard work.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:35:32 AM

I love traveling, and this is something that I truly live for. I travel because I want to explore different amazing and extraordinary places, to meet fabulous people from all over the world, to be more aware of the cultures of others as well as of my own, to learn, to see, to explore.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:52:59 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

It is. When you travel, you are discovering yourself. When you travel you can meet new people. In traveling you can experience things you haven't experienced. Traveling is another word for a person. It is refreshing and you'd fall in love with it, a hundred percent.

shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

Travelling is good, but we have to put into consideration that not everyone enjoys being outdoors. We shouldn't make others feel guilty if they can't do the things that we enjoy as they alsp have their own ways of being happy.

|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

Travelling gives you new experiences in life and so everyone should travel if they have the chance.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

No lie about that.... going to new places you have only wished for. Its a good feeling. will definitely travel more when i've made more money from the cryptomarket
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:41:47 PM

I don't like to travel but can understand you. Watching other places and learning form differnet cultures was always interesting for me but the most ugly is the road from A to B...

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

When you look at the world through Chelles in the castle world for you is limited,and when fully open the door,you see the picture bigger and brighter,definitely need to travel POM-Il,to see new horizons,cities,nature,wonders of the world to live to see all this expands the scope of consciousness and worldview

skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

Travelling is not that great. You spend lot of money and time and sometimes you don't even enjoy it.
BuenasBitcoin1

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

Have anyone traveled using only bitcoin as a payment method and/or exchange currency?
Actually its not yet well implemented about travelling using bitcoin as payment. Maybe Government agencies and private sectors are not considered bitcoin as  a fiat currency.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:38:36 AM

Have anyone traveled using only bitcoin as a payment method and/or exchange currency?
Actually its not yet well implemented about travelling using bitcoin as payment. Maybe Government agencies and private sectors are not considered bitcoin as  a fiat currency.
Travelling using bitcoin as payment is not yet implemented if this can be implemented i can travel to a country that i want . Travelling is one of my dreams to fulfilled , eversince i was a kid i always said to mu parents that someday i want to travel in different countries when i am in exact age. And i want to tell my children in the future the story of my travels in different countries in this world , my experiences in travelling.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

Travelling using bitcoin as payment is not yet implemented if this can be implemented i can travel to a country that i want . Travelling is one of my dreams to fulfilled , eversince i was a kid i always said to mu parents that someday i want to travel in different countries when i am in exact age. And i want to tell my children in the future the story of my travels in different countries in this world , my experiences in travelling.

True for not yet implemented. Yet this does not apply to all the countries. You can still travel to some places in which you can definitely spend bitcoins and most of it are on the western side.

Here are some countries where you can try to visit without worrying of spending bitcoin

1.denmark
2.sweden
3. Japan
4. Finland
5. Uk

But this are some of the examples only i pressume that there were actually a lot more. Maybe you were wondering as well. Why havent I included the south korea even if it is one of the top countries that uses bitcoin. It is because they are having an issue right now with regards to crypto currency and you don't want to end up right there having nothing cause you can't use your bitcoin wallet
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:20:57 AM

To travel is to discover new things, new places and new people. To travel is to live your life meaningfully because you will find interesting places, things and know people from other part of the world. To travel is to color your life and completing your book of life. To travel is to give importance to your desire of going to places and seeing people, their culture and traditions. Travelling is important part of our life.

josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

I am in love with travelling too. I travel a lot this year bringing my family with me. We see new places and find out the historical side of the place. We took pictures with the beautiful spots and we ate their delicous foods. We bought also their local products and gave it to friend and co-workers in order for them to know the place we visited is really worth a visit.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

No, to travel is to travel, but to live is to live.You could travel somewhere, occupy a different space in time, but not experience anything. But the moment you open your self up (no matter what space you're occupying) you'll begin to experience, grow, and in turn live.

Travel is the best way to extract it. I like to go to a lot of fresh places, see fresh food, eat fresh food, meet new people, all of which make me happy.
Lionfortis178

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

This is so true! That's one of the things I love about crypto, the gains allow me to make travels that were impossible just a year ago. Its given me freedom  Cheesy
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

Travelling is the best way to have rest and relax and to have fun especially so if travelling is with your family. To travel means adventure because you can see the beauty of the place you want to visit and the experience is priceless and the memories will last forever in our hearts.
RaeRivers

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

for me to travel means to refresh my mind. when I am stuck in the condition of distress, travelling is the best choice to set our mind at rest. Travelling undoubtedly makes life more enjoyable and interesting, but now scientists have proven that it provides health benefits as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: