Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:56:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3419 times)
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

I wish i can travel around the world. Traveling in different places is my dream but to achieve that dream I need to work hard to make money.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

I wish i can travel around the world. Traveling in different places is my dream but to achieve that dream I need to work hard to make money.
It takes a lot of money, everyone works hard but it's hard to find enough to go around the world. Hope you fulfill your dream, that would be very interesting in this life.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

Happiness is a journey of life, and it is only when you travel that you feel that your life has become full and dynamic.

This is a favorite passage in Hans Christian Andersen's autobiography, and this is the way the cloud is expected to live, perhaps because he has never married.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

It takes a lot of money, everyone works hard but it's hard to find enough to go around the world. Hope you fulfill your dream, that would be very interesting in this life.
Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for ourselves does it become common ground and a common bond and we cease to be alone.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

Adventures give us joy. And after all, joy, after all, is the goal of life. We do not live to eat or earn money. We eat and earn money to be able to rejoice. This is the meaning of life, and this is why it is given
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

I love travelling..... I feel i have not explored many places in the world.. Travelling is very good. Open your mind and eyes to see the world from another angle other than what you are used to. Seeing different religions, beliefs, culture, lifestyle, cuisine etc

It always leaves one with a memory that can last for life
johnlamar

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

I think Life is a journey that we have to go through. Life will not always be as simple as we want. Sometimes we have to go through things we do not want. We have to go through a winding road, a path full of rocks, a path as high as a sharp and terrible curve. But still running with trust and patience. There is no need to rush to get to something you want to live and then want to run as fast as possible. Keep walking and walking. keep moving with the journey to enjoy life. thank you
May be useful  Wink
Suprex125

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

The journey of our life begins from the beginning of our arrival in this world, out of a mother's womb, and begins to gain love and blessings. Then we gradually grow into a man who has his own personality. We begin to make our choices, start spinning in bad good behavior, start to be confused by reality and idealism, begin to not understand, start to give up, then start enlightened again.
Many things we experience in life. Very much. Whatever we experience, no matter how we live, all we have to do is keep walking, keep walking in our lives.
ledgerboa9

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Travelling is love and joy and one must travel in their life to know things.
minhchien9abandat

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Let you travel to Vietnam!!!
compileaugust7

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:24:11 AM

Travelling is good and especially if you are someone who likes to explore.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Traveling itself is a lot of mind refreshing. Travel the world is big requirement to keep happy in both mind and heart for any individuals .Travel can change life as for traveling introduce new people new place and thought new things. So it can change peoples overview or it can also change life. So it can say that to travel is to life also.
ununoctiumprecipitate3

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Travelling is good but if you are a solo traveler then budget travelling is better.
ununoctiumprecipitate3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

From very old times men are thirsty for travelling the world. Even taking the risk of life they used to travel. the habit of which is still prevailing
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

not all journeys in the world are bad and make life more meaningful despite opportunities and where there is a cry for that opportunity but that does not impact at all because we just regret history and forget in the present, so do your best today or you will sorry as it is today looking at your own history
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

I wish I could earn money by traveling
youbees1st

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Different views of life. But essentially the same life to have fun. Lots to make it happen. Like you who consider traveling is the right thing to spend your life. And for others it must have its own way to achieve the joy of life. Say professor, they just spend a lot of time in their lab, but they are satisfied. It's the way they think it's fun to spend their lives.
Everything is true.
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

Traveling is relaxing and rewarding oneself from doing great job besides from that traveling also is studying our history.Not everyone can travel because of money problems.
olesichka

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

unfortunately I travel a little, but when it turns out it gives me a lot of fun. I adore traveling, it seems to me people that constantly travel, insanely happy. Travel friends !!
CryptotechWorld

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

travelling opens new borders for you and brings a lot of differenet and interesting knowledge into your life, that is beautiful. but does it mean to live? i think now. travelling is just a sort of entertaining, but it cant be the point of live. with time you'll understand, that you've benn everywhere, you've seen everything and what is now ? and now it will be the time to stop, to make family and to make children. i think it is quite difficult while travelling...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: