Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3418 times)
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Times abroad have been the best for me during my life.

I'd definetly agree, to travel is to live  Lips sealed .

So sad to see that so many people do not have the means to do it (or the will). World would be a bit less dumb  Cool.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
subduedworsted

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

I cannot imaging life without travelling as it makes my life worth it.
-DEVX-
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

Long live the bards!
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

Travelling doesnt mean you need to go out of country and spend a lot.How about travelling and exploring your own country.Its more fun in knowing your own country first before exploring another country.Through travelling you will experienced a lot of things and leaves a memorable moments in your life.So travelling is to live, to love and to enjoy the wonders of nature.
adonaiking

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

When you are travelling you will see the other side of life, new out look in life, new scenery, find new friends, your eyes will be opened and begin to have a new perspective in life so ,many people especially those who has an extra budget it  becomes a part of their life simply because it is their happiness and being happy it will add days to ones life.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

To travel is to understand the world in a diverse perspective. The culture and lifestyle of other people, that's the beauty of travelling.

To travel means additional expenses. Just be ready and save money a year before your planned trip in order for you to enjoy your travel because money plays very important role in travelling. Of course, travelling is a way of enjoying life.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

Am I not a human if I did not want to travel. I did not want to agree coz life is base on our capacity to breath in every single seconds that we can. A part from breathing people will instantly died who ever, wherever, whatever. Breath is the substance of our living. While we have a normal heart beat then we are alive. Traveling is a good habit to enhance the whole immune system to make the body healthier than before. It helps also to improve our maturity by seeing the unbelievable creations of natural beauty in the world.
bugdirty8

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

It is a good thing to do as you get to know a lot of things that are interesting.
GenaBoom

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

Amazing opportunity to enjoy life. But very important is while travelling talk to native people, visit beautiful places, get acquainted with new traditions and lifestyle. Always learn something new, otherwise travelling is just a source of entertaining with now growth at all
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I cant live without traveling. But last time dont have time for traveling because of crypto. In crypto 1 day going like 1 month. And reading news every day, trading, looking new good projects need much of time, and no free time for traveling (
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

For me, traveling is worthy for life. We should discover many places and experience different things around the world. We must seize the day and enjoy life because we only live once so enjoy the beauty of our nature.
syntaxerror797

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

Travel, is a six letter word everyone wants to do. To travel the world is like living your life to the fullest. Visiting to places you've been dreaming off is a such an achievement in life. Trying new things for the first time is so exciting: new people, new environment, new culture and new rules. Traveling also means being yourself and living like you don't have problems.
Belleylock

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

It is true indeed that traveling is to live. Its like going out of your shell and exploring the world. When you travel you meet people, try things you never tried and going to places you have never been. Its called living out of your fears and what ifs.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

Traveling is indeed life, you become an explorer, a story teller, learn new things, meet new people,
try new food, learn to trust strangers and learn more about yourself. That's how I always feel about
traveling. There is so much more to life and traveling helps you see and expand that world around you.
I always carry a camera with me in my travels, I think it's a wonderful companion for it. My dream
job is to travel and somehow earn and live from it. It's a wonderful world, so much vibrant and vivid
places to see and experience.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Travel, is a six letter word everyone wants to do. To travel the world is like living your life to the fullest. Visiting to places you've been dreaming off is a such an achievement in life. Trying new things for the first time is so exciting: new people, new environment, new culture and new rules. Traveling also means being yourself and living like you don't have problems.

It should be that everyone must experience, I my self is traveling from time to time here in our country. Sometimes I am traveling not because I like it but because of my job. Sometimes it would took me a week long seminar and sometimes longer.

There are also times that I travel for vacation, I need to relax my self too, that is why when it's holiday or I can leave at work, I'm doing it atleast once a year with my friends/colleagues and girlfriend.

floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.
I'm always one to attack absolute statements about the correct way to live, and this one that I will indeed attack! I think that making a claim like "to travel is to live" is to suggest that people who cannot afford to travel don't live, which just isn't true. People find real meaning within their own communities.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

I couldnt agree more with that statement friend. For the longest time I was wondering what the point of life was now I think it is to travel the world and experience as many new things as possible!   Kiss

True,  being adventurous is the most unique experience,  be in other places that is very amazing and so lovely. I am now starting to love travel and want to try to go somewhere.  

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KhaledKite

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

Movement is associated with life. Travelling lets you experience a lot of things, even those beyond your comfort zone. It lets you socialize and be a part of a bigger circle. It lets you connect with yourself more at the same time.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

I want to see all world before i die and i want to know how is world and where i live , how is different caltures , i want to see it with my eyes ,life mean is travel not money not other things , its my dream .I hope i can do it.

For me to travel is to live we save money so that we can travel in different places to spent my families.
jesh2206

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

Most of my friends already know that I love traveling, and this is something that I truly live for. I travel because I want to explore different amazing and extraordinary places, to meet fabulous people from all over the world, to be more aware of the cultures of others as well as of my own, to learn, to see, to explore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: