Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3418 times)
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

I have passion for adventure. Most of my friends already know that i love traveling, and this is something that i truly live for. For me, travel is the greatest experiment. To explore different amazing and extraordinary places, to meet fabulous people from all over the world, to be more aware of culture of others as well as of my own. There is a kind of magic about going far away and then coming back all changed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kasun123

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

I think,I couldnt agree more with that statement friend. For the longest time I was wondering what the point of life was now I think it is to travel the world and experience as many new things as possible..... Embarrassed Grin
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

I agree. Travelling is making precious memories that we won't forget for our entire life. God has given us a wonderful nature that is for us to treasure and enjoy it's brilliance. Experience is the most important part of travelling. If I were to travel, I would want to travel to wonderful tourist places here in our country first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yihad

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

Travel is a lifestyle. Some people do their job by traveling. When i'm retired i will keep my life by traveling.
Jamcelia

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Travelling it is living!!

I want to travel to explore to feel alive, but this society does not give us the opportunity to do it frequently except for some lucky once!
we need to work in order to afford travelling and it is always a stress to find the right timing with our frenetic schedule!

finally I think that you don't leave that much :/
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

Yes ,really true and i totally agree.The life is a long trip...
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:04:04 PM

Travelling is one thing that I really enjoy the most as it allows me to see and experience new things and practices and of course even food. However, not everyone might enjoy it so we shouldn't judge them if they can't travel.

ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime and i really believe that travelling is a great escape from reality
paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

Traveling is amazing if you can immerse yourself in other cultures and really understand and appreciate how other people live their lives.
lsokalski

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

If i have a lot of money i will choose to travelled around the world. You only one life in this world. Grab the chances you have. Discovered the world. God created a beautiful creatures. I really do want to travel with my husband and my daughter. You can make so mucb memories with youre family. More experience in your life.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:38:40 AM

Yes, travelling also experiencing how beutiful life is, we only live once ,you miss half of your lives if you cant travel,to travel not only exploring  but most impotantly learning new things. 
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

I do travel from time to time. Because of my job that I need to go to our main office and because I love to travel. Every time I travel I feel good and I think it relieves me out of stress. I even tried traveling for the reason that I just want to get away from stressful life in the city.

If you can afford it then you should really travel. But if you only have enough then please don't do it, it's a waste of money and time.

steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

I also love to travel, I actually work to afford my travels. I will marry in September and ask my fiance if we can be like the Bucketlistfamily. Don't want to make advertisement but I am so impressed of how they travel all around the world with 2 kids. If you don't know about them, check instagram.

Broker720

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

i love how nearly everyone is on the same page and saying travelling is positive for your mind and just awesome!
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:22:07 AM

Travelling is for those who have a lot of money in their pockets and can afford it.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:30:50 AM

To travel is to relax and to reward your self for working hard.To travel is to explore and know the history of the world.I want to travel but i do not have much money.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

Travelling is for those who have a lot of money in their pockets and can afford it.

Of course.   That's life.    Groceries are only for people who have money in their pockets and can afford it.

sent from my X6
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

traveling is great, it gives you the possibility to open your mind, doing new experiences, recovering from daily life, meeting different people and discover different cultures......getting memories you will never miss.......i prefer backpacking instead of a complete prepared and paid event tour.... backpacking gets you the best experience of discovering a foreign country....
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

I don't fully agry with it because, no mater how far or how interesting a surten country is, i am always happy to be back home. I only travel for that happiness to return home.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

I agree. Life is not about how many breathes you take but about the moments that take your breath away. All of us heard it but we are not applying it in our lives. I haven't gotten any chance to do this because I don't have time and money. Two of the most important things when we are travelling. I was planning to do this whenever I have the chance but not now. I have 2 kids and we are in dire need of money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: