Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3418 times)
mwaqas533 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Chewed out quote but nonetheless true. I hope to hit the road soon again, I backpacked for a while and returned home. I can't adjust back anymore. Once you start you can't quit.
The lifestyle is so different and everyday becomes an adventure. I'm looking forward to hitting the road once more.

ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:25:02 PM

I couldnt agree more with that statement friend. For the longest time I was wondering what the point of life was now I think it is to travel the world and experience as many new things as possible!   Kiss

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:54:33 PM

"Travel while you are young," "Go places," "Explore," yada, yada.

Heard that all before. Never had the money to even go to the countryside. Was never among my top priority. A road trip is probably the last thing I'll ever do.
AnthoRAX

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

To travel is to understand the world in a diverse perspective. The culture and lifestyle of other people, that's the beauty of travelling.
invot

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:07:50 PM

Have anyone traveled using only bitcoin as a payment method and/or exchange currency?

z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

I totally agree with you. I also like travelling very much. When I will travel, I never forget my tent and sleeping bag. It makes travel more adventurous. You can sleep under stars and meet new people and their cultures. So there are so many stories that you can tell people.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:52:07 PM

I know a family with four children who have traveled over 62 countries in the last 12 years ... I admire such people .... how many impressions and inspirations for the realization of the goals ...
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:13:29 PM

Travelling is good because it provides your brain with a constant proof that the world can be different from what he believes it is.
Lynchfondu

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:18:58 PM

I'm always one to attack absolute statements about the correct way to live, and this one that I will indeed attack! I think that making a claim like "to travel is to live" is to suggest that people who cannot afford to travel don't live, which just isn't true. People find real meaning within their own communities. similar to how you derive meaning from travel. There are different ways to experience life and find meaning, and travelling is merely one of them.

Also, if "to travel is to live" then pretty much nobody except travelling merchants and the wealthy every truly "lived" before 1930, which is quite the claim to make.
Rexpax

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:29:35 AM

I know a family with four children who have traveled over 62 countries in the last 12 years ... I admire such people .... how many impressions and inspirations for the realization of the goals ...

It's unbelievable, too many countries, such a big family. One can think that this is what to live for...
But I still can't believe that travelling with 4 [ f o u r  ] children is easy and brings real joy. It's not only great experience but a hard labour as well

gimbal

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:31:59 AM

traveling is verry happy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:44:58 AM

Travelling is a thrilling activity to do. It will make you experience life even more by being in different places and being able to be with different kinds of people from every part of the world. It will make you appreciate that life is really priceless through travelling.

joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:07:47 AM

There are different ways to experience life and find meaning, for me im happy with my motor bike group travelling defferent kinds of province here in my country. its a great experience travelling and make you happy
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:28:14 AM

Travelling has been a way of life of different people all over the world because for them travelling is what gives them life or what gives meaning to their life. Travelling is their source of happiness and accomplishments and that’s how they enjoy life.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:35:51 PM

To travel is to really live because you get to experience whatever it is that the world has to offer first hand.  You het to live in the moment too and every encounter holds a life lesson to remember and treasure. 🤗

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
whitehouse1

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

I agree with you . Travel is my second living, I love traveling. Travel helps me grow, travel helps me see things I have never seen. Meet strangers, that's great.
Asa hoream

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:27:28 PM

I always have dream
To stop working,have a lot of money
And spent the rest of my life to traveling 😍
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:44:19 PM

I want to see all world before i die and i want to know how is world and where i live , how is different caltures , i want to see it with my eyes ,life mean is travel not money not other things , its my dream .I hope i can do it.
bakul idu

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

for me to travel means to refresh my mind. when I am stuck in the condition of distress, travelling is the best choice to set our mind at rest. Travelling undoubtedly makes life more enjoyable and interesting, but now scientists have proven that it provides health benefits as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: