Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To travel is to live  (Read 3418 times)
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

It seems to me that the journey is absolutely unjustifiably surrounded by an aura of mystery and features. In fact, you can say with the same success "food as a path of personal development." Travel is a means, everything else in the head.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RepublicSpace

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

The world is not as big as a lots think. You need to explore it and push the boundaries of your knowledge.Smiley
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Yes I believe so. I think that travelling might cost us too much, we might spend a lot for it but it's all worth it because the memories that we'll have is priceless. We only have one life and we should enjoy having it by spending it with the people we love in a more exciting way. We must appreciate the wonderful places made for us by God. Enjoying the journey of being a traveller would give us precious memories.
entemeister

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

"Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a story teller" a famous quote.
the world is book and those who do not travel read only one page. What you people think about traveling is worthy for life or not?
i am in love with travelling because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Yes I believe so. I think that travelling might cost us too much, we might spend a lot for it but it's all worth it because the memories that we'll have is priceless. We only have one life and we should enjoy having it by spending it with the people we love in a more exciting way. We must appreciate the wonderful places made for us by God. Enjoying the journey of being a traveller would give us precious memories.

Traveling is a great experience in life , both phisical and mental travels
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

I personally enjoy travelling and going to different places and try new things. But I understand that not all people are into that kind of adventure as different prople have different ways of being happy.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

I personally love travelling. It may be tiring and it would most likely cost you (i.e. airfare, accommodation, tours, activities, food, shopping, etc.). But these moments and experiences you gain from traveling aren't something that could be taken away from you. It's your own. Who wouldn't want to explore the world and see the beauty it has bestowed upon us? Learn about the culture of different places and interact with the locals. It is always a good time to travel and it will always be worth it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kariste

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

Travel is the best way to escape reality. It is also a way on how a person go out of their comfort zone like seeing new places, cultures and traditions. Another significant value of travelling is that it has a potential to improves one's perception in life. It can also gather information, social values and it can widen people's horizon.🙂
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

Travels Make a journey, typically of some length.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

I know. I want to experience the world where life and culture is just different and the way they live and the food is different as well. I want to try authentic food from people who don't know anything else but what they grew up in their respective part of the world.

doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Its nice to travel to know different cultures in this world.. Food, religion, rituals and other things that makes one place unique to the other, yet we must ensure to have enough money to expense so you can enjoy roaming around the planet. To travel demands money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
thomas41546

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Yes, Travel is life, because you can learn new things that can really be applied in real life.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

And I don't like traveling. What for? The people are same everywhere, just more rude and poor in some countries and much more hypocritical and rich in others. I prefer staying at my place and doing some interesting things.
bambino

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Everybody have to travel. No matter who you are and where you're born you must broad your mood and knowledge about this world.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

We only have one life to live so I think travelling is one of the best things that we have to do before anything else. We have to enjoy travelling and keep good memories in every places that we visit. Travelling might cost a lot but the memories that we can keep from it is priceless. I'm planning to travel into good places here in our country first and enjoy the nature with the person I love.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

I think going to work is a journey, everything related to life is a journey But what makes regret is when we can not learn from our daily lives when there are many things to learn.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

I've always been told that different language = totally different way of forming thought = different way of thinking totally.

In that way, meeting foreigner peoples can only be enligthing.

The world is beautiful and you live only once, if you have the means to do it. Just go.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

bike is my life hope to earn money so i can go back into a long ride. traveling together with my bike is like dream come true i travel already out of town, i also enjoy it but not so much like i were traveling in my bike which give me much fun on it. the time is in my control not any body will tell me it is times up we have to go. "travel alone you can go fast travel together you can go far." that the quote for traveler.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

This has been my wish..To travel round the world meet new people with different experience...To travel is part live!
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

Just  came home from travelling. I wanted to share my experience as well in travelling. So i decided to create a blog for it. As of the moment it still under construction so taty tuned.

Basically since I am from the Philippines. I will be sharing how beautiful this country is.
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:49 AM

I have heard this quote for the first time today, and I am amazed that it perfectly fits on me. Yes, I travel alot and I am a story teller now Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: