Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing the right ICO  (Read 3337 times)
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

ICO- a form of investment potential. however we must be careful to avoid choosing from projects scam.
The evaluation criteria of good projects ico:
- The team established the ICO
- ANN of ICO on Bitcointalk: If developers avoid answering some questions, it's a bad sign
- Stages of the ICO project and venture capital: whitepaper, web, roadmap...
- Community and media
- What is their token? Blockchain necessary?
- The quality of code-Githhub...

Make me great again
rolloutdude

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Try to evaluate the team of the ICO project. Look for mistakes on their white paper, know the market of the coin whether the coin is marketable or not. Try to look for their innovation and good use to the existing market.
mihalich

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

First of all i take a look at the product/service to be developed and then i read the whitepaper and scan the team's portfolio..

It's important for me to invest in a project that has got already a prototype or a beta of the product the want to build.

The total cap they want to reach during ICO is also important...if it's too big i tend not to invest.
I haven't face such rudeness from ICO teams but I faced many failed ICO in my signature campaigns but with respect to those ICO I invested they gave me good earnings with just enough time, I think we should carefully study every ICO we want to look for.
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

Do not forget that the most important thing is that the project should have an experienced team, because ideas and road maps would be absolutely useless.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Do not forget that the most important thing is that the project should have an experienced team, because ideas and road maps would be absolutely useless.

Probably that should be the first or second point to check. Just get a glimpse of the idea and check it against the CVs of the team to see if it still makes sense.

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

How to choose the right tips for choosing a good project?

you should research all information of project like: dev team, product, adviser......

Its not enough only research that. Need more complex research before investing in ico.
But the main thing in my opinion is working product. Its reference to make sure the project is not scam.
TonyChikago

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

I choose ICO on https://icobench.com/. Excellent service with ratings. There I found the project DENARO.IO in which I now participate.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

The site that I can recommend to you which I am sure most of the ico listed there was really and definitely potentials and really had a good project was www.bountylord.com and ico tracker also. You can find there also the the average allocation budget for the ico where you can get an idea about the content.
DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

i think the best tip i can advice is that look at the profile of the team, if you are very doubtful, try to check some ico ratings. like icobench.. experts do rates the team so you will have a glimpse of how legit the team were. look also for their social media account. they are legit once they post some activities there as well as they post it WITH THERE FACES.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

You can use different sites to see their rating and you should do research on the project development and their team.

kom1231

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

It is necessary to look at the team, the idea, how much they set themselves and soberly assess all these criteria.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

To choose a good and promising ICO is not enough to listen to someone's recommendations, you need to analyze the white paper, the team composition and much more.
Bayuvivi90

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

Ah... here we have a lot of suggestion and tips on choosing the right ico. I am new here, so I would like to thank to you all for the tips given. I wish the best luck to us all here...
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

Look on to the project and the team member and their advisory bodies.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

you should research all information of project like: dev team, product, adviser......

Its not enough only research that. Need more complex research before investing in ico.
But the main thing in my opinion is working product. Its reference to make sure the project is not scam.
Working product is really a good thing to see when we do invest since we can somehow assure that the project is already running and not just an imaginary but yet investing even on non working product projects do still have potential as long we do able to see on the team behind on how serious they are on building up on what they do propose.

The site that I can recommend to you which I am sure most of the ico listed there was really and definitely potentials and really had a good project was www.bountylord.com and ico tracker also. You can find there also the the average allocation budget for the ico where you can get an idea about the content.
Together with our research we should really always seek out on these kind of sites which would really be helpful on justifying our assumptions which if we do find out that our informations gathered is right then we can easily make up our decisions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bencus

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

You should always do your research. But to find them, you need some  sites to find them. I use some sites:

ICObench, Cryptobriefing, TrackICO, ICObazaar, ICOreview, ICOrating, ICOdrops and so on.

Also, sentiment research is useful. I use SocialMention for this.

If you find some ICOs which appeal to you, you should read the whitepaper, take a look at the team, at the site. Is that idea really worth investing? Or is it just some way to raise money for a company that is just another fish in the sea? It is up to you to decide.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

You should read the whitepaper,   and see their roadmap.  And see the team who is the advisor on their team. Who is the founder. consider their project as to whether their project is a good project for the long term and can survive whether their project is a unique project different from other projects.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Lots of scam and also fake ico are present in the crypto market.Better analysis the best ico in the website like icorating and icobench which are some of the standard and best review agency.
and1975

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

there are few things to be kept in mind:-
1) total market cap
2) founder and adviser and technical team
3)past track record of the team
4) most important is the utility of the token in the real word
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:08:41 PM

Choose the groundbreaking ICO and professional management team, famous in some field. A large community and growing day by day is a very important factor that evaluates the market interest in the new ICO project. Always analyze and carefully study the ICO before deciding to invest because it is a long investment in a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: