Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:48:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125594 times)
btctalker77

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:45:19 PM

I think the Envion team is doing everything correctly, but people are desperate to see updates and answers every day.
This is a company that actually does something, not just a team of people who stay all the time on Telegram, Reddit, Twitter and on forums to answer questions.
Think about it this way: when you invest on the stock market in a big company, you get 4 quarterly updates every year, and some companies give only two or only one update per year. This is all the info investors get.
Investing in a real business needs patience.
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

I just discovered crypto a year ago so what do you think is the future of cryptocurrencies particularly on the blockchain technology?
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

its either you believe in the project or you don't.  before the dividends is sent and the audited report is given, i'll have to take their word for it.  we can evaluate it again when the first dividend is out and check the report to see if it match what they projected.  make your own decision to hold or sell then.  any speculations before that, is just that, speculations without having all the data.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

sell your ENVION tokens and buy a good project where the team is also active

And this project is already running

New technology of mining  ROI 200% per year  Daily payouts starting April
i would invest a little in terraminer. the team is better than the ENVION team. It is always active and writes here almost every day. I only invested a little eth. But the chance is great here to get a good profit. the link to the ico is in my signature
and also watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZfMLN8J94

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

I do not understand too. Such a cool team and such a cool idea, and for some reason everything stopped. What news? When do you go to the stock exchange, when will payments be made for the bounty? why is everything so delayed?

As I understood, we should wait till Envion team finish the KYC process for all investors. And they said that it is long process. So maybe we will get bounty payments not very soon.

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

i would invest a little in terraminer. the team is better than the ENVION team. It is always active and writes here almost every day. I only invested a little eth. But the chance is great here to get a good profit. the link to the ico is in my signature

hey. I invested in ENVION. and today I also invested in Terraminer 0.2 ETH. Now I want to see who delivers faster. I am really excited who is faster and better  Grin Grin Grin
Informedd

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

when will the distribution of tokens? Is it necessary to send a kyc to receive them?
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

when will the distribution of tokens? Is it necessary to send a kyc to receive them?

There was no any information about it. We shouldn't pass the KYS for receiving bounty payments. We should wait... again and again.

collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Dev, I can swear it is not in my wallet Smiley ı use mew  btw , but tokens are still listed in envion dashboard .  So you say it will automatically will be transferred to my mew account without any additional action
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:16 AM

This was answered multiple times here. Distribution will be made after they send tokens to all ICO participants. KYC is only needed for ICO participants, not bounty participants. Any of the bounty projects want your personal info.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

For sure evn is not a scam but you guys should be more realistic. Promised 161% in return and only 2 MMU built and yet they don't even have the hardware for the others until a couple of weeks / months? Also they did mention that they will pay out dividends first to the big whales and if you combine everything together it's probably not a great dividend at all in 2018. So why would the price rise? They will miss 161% roi this year I guess, longterm I don't know how hashrate difficulty and everything increases.

They promise 161% return cause I'm quite sure they will earn a lot more, so 161% is fully sustainable.
Now they have just 2 MM but in future they have a lot more.. Also thanks to reinvestments.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Sucess

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Surely the obvious move would be to hodl in ones erc20 wallet, keep it off the exchanges, this would create scarcity, in turn create demand for EVN... Especially when the dividend start paying out!! Cheers EVN
Bitcoinviking

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

In general, I really don't get it how people do not understand how Envion works. Their whitepaper said that the ICO funds are used to start building MMUs. You don't get dividends right away, they need to build infrastructure first. With GPU's in their MMUs they can mine whatever they want and they wrote about MMUs which can be used by corporations to maintain their own blockchain infrastructure. This means Envion is not necessarily dependend on just mining Ether but they would also be able to generate profit by getting paid for delivering infrastructure.
The fact that the payout is based on tokens and not on investors is important to mention! We have a fixed amount of tokens with payout. If you compare this to a usual mining pool, as there are more people getting into the mining operation by time, the mining pool effectively decreases your payout compared to a tokenized payout structure. Profits don't have to be spread on more people.

The fact that Envion tokens go by SEC regulations is also valuable as more and more exchanges will need to follow regulation. This will come sooner or later.

At current prices I am wondering how people are still so damn negative about Envion. You can see it all over the places. The same questions on and on. It makes me wonder...
btctalker77

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

This is the time to accumulate more Envion. It will probably stay cheap for a while, but once more MMUs are up and running and there will be the anouncement of the first dividends, EVN price will explode. Unitl then, it is time to accumulate below book value.
chipr

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

Envion investor update March 8th, 2018
Big update today for all of our investors old and new.

The envion team has been hard at work collaborating with our production facility on our mass-production line and pre-installation mining, meeting with potential new customers, and organizing the process for dividend distribution.

Production
The news everyone wants to hear about is MMU production. Things are humming along at our EU production facility where pre-installation mining, container production, and pre-deployment MMU mining will take place.

The pre-installation mining facility is complete and ready for hardware delivery. A dust-free warehouse has been made ready with the power connections necessary for large-scale mining and the hardware racks for the GPUs and ASICs are being completed by the factory production line.

Just to recap, the plan is to install all hardware on the racks and begin mining as soon as hardware arrives. This will allow maximum profits as no mining time will be wasted while the containers are being built. The racks themselves will just be loaded on to the MMU containers as they roll off the production line.

The containers themselves are in production as each section of the mass-production line, which includes both human and robot construction, is optimized and new workers are onboarded and trained for each task.

With the electricity supply and power connections necessary to start mining with finished MMUs in place, MMUs will begin mining on-site as soon as possible before deployment. The factory is capable of hosting up to 70 MMUs with competitive energy prices that assure profitability at every step.

The search for production facilities in the Americas to reduce transport costs — and mining downtime — for customers in North and South America (see below) is underway. The current work done optimizing mass-production at the first factory should lead to even speedier scaling for new factories.

Hardware
Hardware is on the way! Our first order of GPUs have left the factory in Asia and will soon be on a plane heading for our production facility. This initial order of GPU mining machines (not even on the market yet) should arrive in the middle of next week which coincides with when the warehouse, racks, etc. will be ready to receive them. The first orders are small and will be used to create the workflows for pre-installation mining and train workers to accommodate even larger orders which are in the pipeline.

Customers
Envion has 10 EU locations for Proprietary Operations MMUs offering power prices between $.04-$.06 per kw/h. We are currently determining which will get the first batch of MMUs from the factory, but with 50MW of capacity on the table, we expect over 600 MMUs will have a home among these first customers.

Discussion with potential Third Party Operations customers on the other side of the globe are also underway. The total value of the deals under discussion would be in the hundreds of millions of dollars with the first cooperation starting as soon as TPO MMUs roll off the EU production line.

A second production line in North or South America is in discussion to service further projects starting later in the year. Most of the capacity under discussion in the Americas is in North America — Canada and Texas specifically.

These potential customers are offering envion dedicated capacity with competitive electricity rates and are asking for long-term contracts to operate and maintain MMUs purchased via the TPO program. Dedicated capacity and decades-long contracts are a bit different from the types cooperations envion received in the first months of the business and we see this as a huge vote of confidence in our business — especially from publicly traded companies who must answer to shareholders and financiers.

Dividends
Second only to questions about production are questions about dividends. As we said in our last update about dividends, all mining activities will be audited and a report will be published verifying our accounting before any payouts are made. We can now announce that Big Four auditor PWC is our auditing partner.

Now that PWC is onboarded as our auditor, we must first identify and agree on all the relevant costs and metrics associated with mining operations and establish the reporting procedure. After that, PWC will collect data which we will publish for our token holders verifying how dividends are calculated. Dividends will be paid to all wallets holding EVN tokens only after the report is published.

SEC, crypto bank, etc. do things the envion way
Envion has taken a lot of criticism for a long KYC process, waiting for an audit to distribute dividend payments, and a slower pace of news than many in the ICO world are accustom to. While it might be satisfying to get everything you want right now, recent developments in the crypto world are demonstrating the value of taking the time to do things right.

In the USA, the Securities and Exchange Commission has asked that all exchanges register with the SEC and comply with their rigorous financial regulations. While that has sent many investors into a panic, envion is well-positioned to be one of the few coins that could be traded under such circumstances. We’ve already done the hard compliance work and transparency is already part of our business model. Our security token which seemed exotic in 2017 will be one of the only ones trading by the end of 2018.

We hope that these developments show our token holders that our commitment to professionalism is paying off — even when that means asking for a little patience from our token holders. It’s a reminder that value investments can take time to mature, but that it’s time well spent.

Events
Laurent had a great time meeting with ~20 envion investors at the Beverly Hills Blockchain meetup last week. It was nice to talk directly with investors and see some of the faces behind the usernames on Telegram. We look forward to seeing you at more events in the future, starting with the Blockchain Technology Conference tomorrow, March 9th, in Berlin.

Trade EVN Tokens
EVN tokens can be traded on BTC and ETH pairs at HitBTC, Token.Store and IDEX. Check-Out how this works

CREDIT: All copyright/credit goes to Envion
SOURCE: Posted on Medium, 8 March 2018; https://medium.com/@envion/investor-update-7c3e9c865374

Reposted here for those interested and/or investors that are looking no further than on this site. Envion has been fairly responsive in posting updates especially for a project of this magnitude. You might want to start on the first page of this thread and link to the main website to look into what's going on further, or simply click on the link "Check out how this works" under TRADE EVN TOKENS section and it will take you to where you can navigate to any part of the website.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
mybtcasset

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

I do not understand too. Such a cool team and such a cool idea, and for some reason everything stopped. What news? When do you go to the stock exchange, when will payments be made for the bounty? why is everything so delayed?

As I understood, we should wait till Envion team finish the KYC process for all investors. And they said that it is long process. So maybe we will get bounty payments not very soon.

Maybe these people are talking very long as expected but why they are not very serious about sending token. They need to recruit further staff to verify all these things because they are talking a lot of time for all the activities.
jules.verne

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

Maybe these people are talking very long as expected but why they are not very serious about sending token. They need to recruit further staff to verify all these things because they are talking a lot of time for all the activities.

I've just received a day ago a reply from a customer support for a ticket that I submitted maybe 2-3 weeks ago, so they seem indeed very busy and I guess bounties are not in their highest priorities. Hope things will get better once those more important things get settled up. Good luck!
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

Because participation in last event with few updates price once again have found new floor. The sooner the things will be sorted out about total supply and completion of distribution plus burning of token the better results it will produce by token valuation perspective. I am looking for ward to see concrete figures about project in black and white.
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

By any reasonable standards this can hardly be regarded as a reasonably insufficient period to finish KYC. It reflects badly on all of us.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

there is already Roi here. Not so much but it comes. and how much is there at ENVION ? or have you not got any tokens yet?  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: