Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292052 times)
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:32:57 AM

Hi guys, congrats to the first round. Super excited.

Any infos to the Team behind the project? Any safeties? I mean bitconnect is stable but regalcoin is locked, hextracoin down and Bitpetite gone.

How can we be sure that you wont run away?

Thanks!

Thank you very much!

There will be informations released soon, the latest you will find out on our international event in February 2018.

Haha i know what you mean, we would not build up and interact with the community so much if we plan to run away like other cheap ICO projects.

We are her to stay and of course trust has to be earned, we know that!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:36:06 AM

Can you limit to 1000 or even 500 per person for round 2 of ICO so that we all can atleast get some coins?  i and many more were the first ones to register and we could not even buy. 
JohnCrypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:36:41 AM

Thanks for the answer. So Ill wait for more.

Regarding support - Bitpetite had also a nice one... Which is gone.

Will looking forward to the future.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:50:53 AM

Can you limit to 1000 or even 500 per person for round 2 of ICO so that we all can atleast get some coins?  i and many more were the first ones to register and we could not even buy.  

There are always the lucky und unlucky ones i know! We are thinking about it, to be honest it is not a bad idea and i will let you know as soon as possible! On Monday the limit per person will be bellow 750 HomeBlockCoins and the price will not be over 1,25$ ! I hope that sounds okay to you already Smiley

I have not heard from them so i can not judge and yeah that sucks of course! But i am better i hope Wink

Thank you, if you got any more questions or a feedback let us know.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:04:00 AM

This lending platform is the best ever. You will see in the future!

Guys you can join HomeBlock public telegram chat >>>t.me/homeblock
Who have question have to join by my ref link: https://homeblockcoin.com/u/troleybus
Thanks, yes we wanna grow together Smiley

Another exiting coin this homwblock waiting for it to be listing on exchanges to see the real potential of the coin. Best of luck team.
We will be listed on the first external exchange on the 15.12.2017, so better be ready Wink Thank you hamza987

Maybe to late buy What does everyone think about pre order limit per round i tell you that there are X amount of coins available per round. So if you want to buy up to the max limit per person preload your account and it will be credited to your account when the round starts no longer server crashing to sites?
of course block/ban anyone with multiple accounts from participating ... could this work?
Do you mean if the BTC get transfered automatically into HBC?

Hi guys, i have question can you add other captcha to your website on the login page? It's the best if we can choose which one we want to use in order to access account. In these days Re Captcha is getting slower i don't know why... That's why i prefer solvemedia right now, if it's possible i will like you to add it Smiley

Good luck with ico i will invest some usd but not really much Smiley

I'm waiting for Bounty i will like to sign for translation if it will be possible Smiley
That is an intersting idea i have sent your idea to the programmer team. Thank you very much!

Bounty will be online within the next next, you will find it in your dashboard under the "Community" button.

Thank you for answer Smiley I hope it will be even bigger than bitconnect, just right now i finished a small "review" it's not really review but description of ICO, and put it on NetBusinessRating. Why? Because they let put referal link there Tongue always some more profit Smiley good luck guys. I hope for it to be huge Smiley
mangenta

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:05:51 AM

any bounty programm?
crynxc

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 02:12:42 AM

mmmmm ok I will wait for bounty. Is there staking? Coz you will release wallet soon! Smiley
cesarzgamer

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:14:57 AM

mmmmm ok I will wait for bounty. Is there staking? Coz you will release wallet soon! Smiley

Did you have read Whitepaper?

It's mention there, they will offer:
Trade
Lending
Mining
Stake
Affiliate

any bounty programm?

The more information about bounty will be in next week if i'm sure. you can just read through that thread a lot of people already asked Smiley
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

Can you limit to 1000 or even 500 per person for round 2 of ICO so that we all can atleast get some coins?  i and many more were the first ones to register and we could not even buy.  

There are always the lucky und unlucky ones i know! We are thinking about it, to be honest it is not a bad idea and i will let you know as soon as possible! On Monday the limit per person will be bellow 750 HomeBlockCoins and the price will not be over 1,25$ ! I hope that sounds okay to you already Smiley

I have not heard from them so i can not judge and yeah that sucks of course! But i am better i hope Wink

Thank you, if you got any more questions or a feedback let us know.

just to touch up on my post.  Would it be a better idea maybe to limit the accounts that bought big already? and extend the 1 dollar deal to round 3 / 4 ? im sure many of us would like this!.

thank you for your quick response and activity on this forum.  It really feels like we are a community that will grow!
cesarzgamer

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:33:07 AM

I just thought about something, HomeBlockCoin team, do you have discord server made? If not then why not? It's free and it give better communication with community Smiley Why not give it try? you can do server over some period of time, not immediately and then later on give us some information. If you need help then i can help, hovewer it's easy to use so i think you will do well Smiley
Dr.Bitc0in

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:50:45 AM

This project looks promising!
ambcoin

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:08:44 AM

Want to participate however after reading prior post here...its like buyers frenzy during the sale..and some BTCs are locked up as a result, is this being resolved?

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Greatgo

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:19:26 AM

Does bitcoin need to be forked?Forking into the most profitable business but most people ignoring the application of bitcoin Technology
ninikakai

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:29:46 AM

Hi guy. I has an account in your site. However i can't enable Two Factor Authentication. I has used application Authy on IOS and when i scan QR code i see "QR code is damaged". So why?
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:29:11 AM

Hi guy. I has an account in your site. However i can't enable Two Factor Authentication. I has used application Authy on IOS and when i scan QR code i see "QR code is damaged". So why?

Same for me. The authenticator cannot recognise the barcode. Says "Key not recognised"

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:34:09 AM

Don't increase the price too much and become greedy. The hype will go down and project will be jeopardized.

Just decrease the amount available per person and also change the time the ICO starts everyday so all time zones can participate.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

reddevil888

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:19:12 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 05:31:18 AM by reddevil888

Maybe you should reduce the limit on buying coins to 1 000? Since 250 000 with a limit of 5 000 is only 50 lucky ones, provided that they will buy for the maximum amount. Or make a few more rounds with a fixed price of $1. That would be fair.

i preffered change price and quota to buy every 5 day or so, don't change the price and quota every day.
it's the previllage to the first 5 day lucky buyer  Smiley Smiley Smiley

and please block the people that already have buy HBC for the next round, so the coin distribution and future price not being dominate by just some people that just want to dump HBC on day 1, in my opinion after so many ico track i've watch.

btw this by far the most comunicative team, keep the good job
duongtien86vn

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:36:32 AM

Lending system? is like Bitconnect too?
I interested about lending system, but can you give details about this project sooner?
How lending works and others

Btw Total supply: 28,000,000 is Max supply?

Bounty program and airdrop?

I like it
Rekey

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:59:39 AM

This lending platform is the best ever. You will see in the future!

Guys you can join HomeBlock public telegram chat >>>t.me/homeblock
Who have question have to join by my ref link: https://homeblockcoin.com/u/troleybus
Thanks, yes we wanna grow together Smiley

Another exiting coin this homwblock waiting for it to be listing on exchanges to see the real potential of the coin. Best of luck team.
We will be listed on the first external exchange on the 15.12.2017, so better be ready Wink Thank you hamza987

Maybe to late buy What does everyone think about pre order limit per round i tell you that there are X amount of coins available per round. So if you want to buy up to the max limit per person preload your account and it will be credited to your account when the round starts no longer server crashing to sites?
of course block/ban anyone with multiple accounts from participating ... could this work?
Do you mean if the BTC get transfered automatically into HBC?

Hi guys, i have question can you add other captcha to your website on the login page? It's the best if we can choose which one we want to use in order to access account. In these days Re Captcha is getting slower i don't know why... That's why i prefer solvemedia right now, if it's possible i will like you to add it Smiley

Good luck with ico i will invest some usd but not really much Smiley

I'm waiting for Bounty i will like to sign for translation if it will be possible Smiley
That is an intersting idea i have sent your idea to the programmer team. Thank you very much!

Bounty will be online within the next next, you will find it in your dashboard under the "Community" button.

Yes thus leaving everything less congested maybe even get a gauge the coin available if any it would be great i think especially with people in timezone where they might be sleep otherwise might even alleviate the issue  with whale dumping ico tokens as soon as the exchange opens . just wanted your opinion 
Krigon

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

The site very much hangs, during the distribution of coins. It is not possible to buy, within the first ten minutes! Will you fix this ??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: