Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:45:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292070 times)
johnmoss

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:04:46 PM

I do not doubt that the price will reach heights. Even $ 25 is not the limit.

Let it be after entering the exchanges.

But now even the first investors can not buy coins.

Those who joined the project at the very beginning, should not buy coins more expensive than those who will come later.

There should be an advantage for those who joined earlier.

Thank you for understanding.
shan2026

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:05:18 PM

Sir many don't want to buy at more then 1$, let us withdraw if price is going to increase. I'm sure homeblockcoin have enough demand to meet ico goal without blocking people Bitcoins.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

please reply to a question. You can simply give out the maximum number of coins on the account. Count $ 1 for people who have replenished the balance in the first two days

Good question!
Then we would not have an ICO and just could have made a token salen to be honest.
If we would do that now HBC would be sold out within an hour as well so there would be not price increase or anything...
We do not do that on purpose or to harrass you, believe me!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:13:38 PM

Here option 2:

1. Allow dissatisfied people to withdraw their BTC, or it will be violence and fraud.

2. Calculate HBC for 1 $ on this BTC all invested in the first two days.

Otherwise, this is an infringement of the rights of investors, and outright fraud with strangers BTC!

I've never seen such a foolish ICO! I think that it was made by schoolchildren, lol!

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
Babochka92

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:14:30 PM

Give the opportunity to either automatically calculate and buy HBC or withdraw bitcoin since the price of more than $ 1 is not interesting to me. I made a deposit bitcoin 2 days ago.
shan2026

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:15:48 PM

I do not doubt that the price will reach heights. Even $ 25 is not the limit.

Let it be after entering the exchanges.

But now even the first investors can not buy coins.

Those who joined the project at the very beginning, should not buy coins more expensive than those who will come later.

There should be an advantage for those who joined earlier.

Thank you for understanding.

Please don't BS with price speculation. It will be great if it reach $5 let alone 25. That's why we early supporters who support project before it get wide exposure should get HBC automatically after taking BTC from deposits at $1. We are not interested at buying at $2 let alone $5.

shan2026

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:17:24 PM

Give the opportunity to either automatically calculate and buy HBC or withdraw bitcoin since the price of more than $ 1 is not interesting to me. I made a deposit bitcoin 2 days ago.

Listen to this men please.

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.
These timed ICOS are not helping anyone, not us, not you

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

True. Let us buy and then late comers can have their fun too.

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!

I think they want us to buy coins at 5 usd.

The price will not go there too soon, so do not worry!

So 1,25 $ or 1,50 $ is not intersting for you when we are at minimum 25$ beginning of 2018...? That is an interesting  Undecided 

shan2026

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:19:53 PM

please reply to a question. You can simply give out the maximum number of coins on the account. Count $ 1 for people who have replenished the balance in the first two days

Good question!
Then we would not have an ICO and just could have made a token salen to be honest.
If we would do that now HBC would be sold out within an hour as well so there would be not price increase or anything...

Its perfectly fine but early supporters were looking to buy at 1$. Now we don't know what price will be hence its scam to force people to buy at higher price before they can withdraw BTC.

shan2026

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:22:28 PM

you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!

So 1,25 $ or 1,50 $ is not intersting for you when we are at minimum 25$ beginning of 2018...? That is an interesting  Undecided  

This is pure price speculaition, look what happened to westerncoin, bitbase etc Not every lending ICO will give returns like regalcoin. And we understand that. We are happy if price reach $5 at exchanges. But for that ICO price of $1 is fair but not any higher.

MBVL

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:29:42 PM

Good question!

Why not just give coin as our investment or maximum like 100 coin for earlier investor like me or the others.
Also give option for people who want to withdraw their BTC..

That way you still get the ICO running and pleased all your investor.
We are only want our invesment not to be wasted, we are not requesting free coin here..
Taralex

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:31:24 PM

So if people have more than the amount that they invested, they can not anymore, what should they do? Let them then return their money back to the purse.
shan2026

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

They should lower limit to 100 per user per day so must people can buy. After few days they can increase limit again. But 1000 is too much IMO.

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:37:25 PM

Now you must open BTC withdraw for everyone did not entered the ICO. 16/11 it will be Segwit2x so we need our coins back in our wallets to get 2x coins. Either you will get em. Scam?

Anyone who has deposited BTC on HomeBlockCoin will get the fork 1:1 ! So if there is a new Bitcoin or a split coin you will be able to get that coin into your dashboard!
We are actually better than your wallet as we do that for you Wink

CryproRuble

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

Now you must open BTC withdraw for everyone did not entered the ICO. 16/11 it will be Segwit2x so we need our coins back in our wallets to get 2x coins. Either you will get em. Scam?

Anyone who has deposited BTC on HomeBlockCoin will get the fork 1:1 ! So if there is a new Bitcoin or a split coin you will be able to get that coin into your dashboard!
We are actually better than your wallet as we do that for you Wink

IMHO, people should have thier choice! - release BTC or distribute the coin. To those who deposited before the first round - it’s the only way to show you at serious. You say typical ICOs work this way a I’m sorry, that’s not true - I just participated in Leverj whitelist round and got my tokens immediately, so I got something to compare with Smiley
Babochka92

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:46:21 PM

UNFAIR!!

So 1,25 $ or 1,50 $ is not intersting for you when we are at minimum 25$ beginning of 2018...? That is an interesting  Undecided 
I'm not interested in buying on 1.25 or 1.5 or more. I was planning to buy 1 dollar for a coin. Your servers were not given and the number of coins did not give to buy. let me get my bitcoins out. Or if you raise the price, to 1.25 I can buy not 100 coins, but only 80 coins. Now it turns out that there are no coins, because the rules say that you need to have 100 coins. And if the price goes up, there is no output at all. Scam? Or are you going to raise the price, and in the end I will buy 1 coin and wait for 10 years until it reaches 0.2 bitcoin to put it on payment? Opportunities to buy 100 coins for $ 100. Answer my question please.
Nakazi

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:48:15 PM

If someone wants their BTC deposit back there should be NO QUESTIONS asked. You have not provided a product or service, therefore, there's NO REASON TO HAVE COINS HELD IN THE PLATFORM. If someone is not interested in buying coins @ $1.01 it shouldn't matter.  
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:49:11 PM

Let users withdraw their BTC.

Let people withdraw their BTC who have already deposited and dont have any HBC coins in their wallet.

It was the second day of 20 chances and the coin price wont go up to 5$ or so...

Good question!

Why not just give coin as our investment or maximum like 100 coin for earlier investor like me or the others.
Also give option for people who want to withdraw their BTC..

That way you still get the ICO running and pleased all your investor.
We are only want our invesment not to be wasted, we are not requesting free coin here..

2,500 people could get into it now, but then there are still 15,000 people mad about us, you know what we mean...many people wished for this procedure...

hypheonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:54:37 PM

Let me withdraw my bitcoin from my account please. You are blocking me from doing so. I wish to invest in other things until the next round and you're blocking my funds.
shan2026

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:58:43 PM

Disable deposits, set 100 limit. Let as many people as possible buy. After few days you can open deposits again and increase limit. No point in holding people BTC hostage, ico will take long time to be over and price will increase every day. This  isn't fair at all for us who are here since day 1.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: