Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292073 times)
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:00:06 AM

you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.
These timed ICOS are not helping anyone, not us, not you

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

True. Let us buy and then late comers can have their fun too.

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!

I think they want us to buy coins at 5 usd.

The price will not go there too soon, so do not worry!

Give the opportunity to either automatically calculate and buy HBC or withdraw bitcoin since the price of more than $ 1 is not interesting to me. I made a deposit bitcoin 2 days ago.
So 1,25 $ or 1,50 $ is not intersting for you when we are at minimum 25$ beginning of 2018...? That is an interesting  Undecided 
I'm not interested in buying on 1.25 or 1.5 or more. I was planning to buy 1 dollar for a coin. Your servers were not given and the number of coins did not give to buy. let me get my bitcoins out. Or if you raise the price, to 1.25 I can buy not 100 coins, but only 80 coins. Now it turns out that there are no coins, because the rules say that you need to have 100 coins. And if the price goes up, there is no output at all. Scam? Or are you going to raise the price, and in the end I will buy 1 coin and wait for 10 years until it reaches 0.2 bitcoin to put it on payment? Opportunities to buy 100 coins for $ 100. Answer my question please.

If you would have read in our forum you would have read that the limit will be gone as soon as the internal exchange starts! So if you just have 1 HBC or 200 does not matter for withdraws.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
CryproRuble

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:09:45 AM

I should be able to receive interest in my BTC, but you lending platform (says BTc/HBC) only allows HBC which i have not been lucky to get in the past two days.  Maybe enable BTC lending Smiley
Babochka92

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:10:14 AM

you guys are doing a massive ICO, you need to scale it. Or come up with a non timed ICO.

Close all deposits and let those who have already deposited buy at any time. That is the most fair thing you guys can realistically do!!

Exactly, coz for example, I deposited 3 days before this ICO started, and have been promoting it for over a weeks and I am yet to get a single damn coin.

How do you guys think I feel for my effort building a team of 150+ and I dont have a single coin.

Also, I deposited quite a huge sum and deserve to get coins, why should I compete with people who deposit in say 0.01 yesterday and lose out to them?

UNFAIR!!

Give the opportunity to either automatically calculate and buy HBC or withdraw bitcoin since the price of more than $ 1 is not interesting to me. I made a deposit bitcoin 2 days ago.
So 1,25 $ or 1,50 $ is not intersting for you when we are at minimum 25$ beginning of 2018...? That is an interesting  Undecided 
I'm not interested in buying on 1.25 or 1.5 or more. I was planning to buy 1 dollar for a coin. Your servers were not given and the number of coins did not give to buy. let me get my bitcoins out. Or if you raise the price, to 1.25 I can buy not 100 coins, but only 80 coins. Now it turns out that there are no coins, because the rules say that you need to have 100 coins. And if the price goes up, there is no output at all. Scam? Or are you going to raise the price, and in the end I will buy 1 coin and wait for 10 years until it reaches 0.2 bitcoin to put it on payment? Opportunities to buy 100 coins for $ 100. Answer my question please.

If you would have read in our forum you would have read that the limit will be gone as soon as the internal exchange starts! So if you just have 1 HBC or 200 does not matter for withdraws.
I do not need an internal exchange anymore, I wanted to buy 1 dollar for a coin. You do not give my bitcoins. Hear me. give my bitcoin or translate it automatically to me at the HBC. I do not want to sit on the button for 3 days in a row. I'm going to another project. once you do not work anything, you are not prepared and do not want to do for people. Do just to collect the most money. I do not really believe you now.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:14:45 AM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Because of security reasons all withdrawals will be possible again after the ICO (after the 23.11.2017)

As there is a Bitcoin fork on the 16.11.2017 we will supply you with the split 1:1
So you will get the extra cash (coin) over your dashboard, so you don´t need to worry

The Price for the third round of the ICO will be between 1 - 1,25$

PS: Don`t worry about to high prices, the price willl stay pretty low compared to the future price!

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:22:57 AM

UNFAIR!!

I do not need an internal exchange anymore, I wanted to buy 1 dollar for a coin. You do not give my bitcoins. Hear me. give my bitcoin or translate it automatically to me at the HBC. I do not want to sit on the button for 3 days in a row. I'm going to another project. once you do not work anything, you are not prepared and do not want to do for people. Do just to collect the most money. I do not really believe you now.

Please do not use the red big letters just write normal, thanks.
Look that is how an ICO works, some have more luck than others and i understand your frustration! We work close with you guys and try to make this project big together....probably we are already to big that might be!
If you want to pay out after the ICO you are free to do that and we are not gonna hold anything back.

Rekey

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:24:42 AM

I think for the last couple of rounds you might want to lower the max amount even lower. explain to the ones thats interested for example :the next round there will be a 50 coin cap so please only deposit 50 x 1.25= 62.50 usd of btc if interested . this i think its a win win i think worst case scenario you dont immediately sell them all you can open it back up. I still think someone dumping 50 coin as soon as the exchange open up isn't as harmful just my 2 cents
CryproRuble

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:28:54 AM

I’m going to try again tomorrow (third time’s the charm? Lol). I will try that Russian guys suggestion and open 8 tabs in the browser and try submitting a buy once the clock hits zero. Smiley
cryptojisus

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:30:20 AM

I’m going to try again tomorrow (third time’s the charm? Lol). I will try that Russian guys suggestion and open 8 tabs in the browser and try submitting a buy once the clock hits zero. Smiley

too bad the price is higher now. that fucking pisses me off. same dead/lag server is gonna happen and we're gonna miss it again.
hypheonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:31:12 AM

You're holding funds until after the fork!? Does no one else find this highly suspicious? How do I even know you're gonna to release my funds in the first place. I gave you my trust and my money, what have you done for me? All you've done is blocked my bitcoin. I don't want my funds or the fork with my bitcoin to go with some unknown platform whose been treating it's investors this way.
CryproRuble

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:35:34 AM

too bad the price is higher now. that fucking pisses me off. same dead/lag server is gonna happen and we're gonna miss it again.

1.25 is acceptable to me if this thing is in fact real (I’m starting to develop doubts). I’m not concerned about the price as much as the reputation this coin will have from the start... this whole ICO experience is making it worse, IMHO
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:42:01 AM

I think for the last couple of rounds you might want to lower the max amount even lower. explain to the ones thats interested for example :the next round there will be a 50 coin cap so please only deposit 50 x 1.25= 62.50 usd of btc if interested . this i think its a win win i think worst case scenario you dont immediately sell them all you can open it back up. I still think someone dumping 50 coin as soon as the exchange open up isn't as harmful just my 2 cents
I know what you mean but more people want to buy HBC than dump it, believe me when is say we are going to see 25$ pretty quick we got so many great people in and our community is normally nice and strong Smiley
We will always communicate with you so stay tuned!

Yes and that is why many people in total 1106 got HomeBlockCoins in round 2, try that one or make a video of it to help others  Smiley

1.25 is acceptable to me if this thing is in fact real (I’m starting to develop doubts). I’m not concerned about the price as much as the reputation this coin will have from the start... this whole ICO experience is making it worse, IMHO

I can confirm those numbers yes, the increases look like 1 - 1.25 - 1.50 - 1.75. You do not need to have doubts at all my friend if you got a question drop us a line.

hypheonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:52:20 AM

Release bitcoin back to people who were not able to get into the ICO. I do not want to wait until your aforementioned date to get them back. What kind of business is this where liquidity of funds is not available? Huh Huh
Taralex

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:56:46 AM

You never said. How to be people who put money in 100 coins. No more, if you raise the rate to $ 1.25, we can not buy 100 coins, since the limit. On this I repeat. For people who have up to 100-120 coins on their account, you can withdraw and give coins of $ 1. We put in the first 2 days. So it will be right. Or do you think that we are wrong?
cryptojisus

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:59:58 AM

tomorrow is going to be completely unfair for people who missed out on 2 days in a row. price is now 25 cents higher. very unfair.

you guys should give HBC to people who has BTC in their wallet inside your website. thats the only fair way and thats how most ICO work..
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:15:35 AM

tomorrow is going to be completely unfair for people who missed out on 2 days in a row. price is now 25 cents higher. very unfair.

you guys should give HBC to people who has BTC in their wallet inside your website. thats the only fair way and thats how most ICO work..

A man offers a clever idea. I similarly participated in the program ICO from to the nearby branch, so there in general it is realized yet better when create an at first on a purchase. and then pay already. Thus I accomplished a few purchases, there are not limitations such at times, there is not the jitter.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:05 AM

This is so unfair, for people that was here before this forum page had no more then 10 posts are losing on so much now.  We expected to buy coins at 1 dollar and 2 times crashed whilst other people that have more then 150+ on their team bought majority of the coins, im guessing its serving the big buyers first for certain reasons. You need to do something for the early birds who deposited before you even had 250 followers on twitter...  

What "something special" will you do for us tomorrow?
Cryptony96

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:58 AM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Because of security reasons all withdrawals will be possible again after the ICO (after the 23.11.2017)

As there is a Bitcoin fork on the 16.11.2017 we will supply you with the split 1:1
So you will get the extra cash (coin) over your dashboard, so you don´t need to worry

The Price for the third round of the ICO will be between 1 - 1,25$

PS: Don`t worry about to high prices, the price willl stay pretty low compared to the future price!

Beeing there since day 1.

Put hours and hours to share the vision of the HBC coin to many investors.

Got 40 peoples + locked in in my team all ready to invest knowing the risks of an ICO.

Not able to buy myself my 500 HBC 2 days in a row with the best internet connection at the zero countdown.

Got 5-6 lucky guys in my team who bought.

And now you are telling me the price will go up?

So basically im working my ass off for your launch to get fucked?

Thats really interesting  Smiley

Im gonna learn from this experience.
ringu412

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:29:44 AM

I am one of the many who is unable to buy Homeblockcoin. The page keeps loading to log in page, error 502 appears like 100 times and then 20 minutes later after selling time ends all the coins are gone. Any tips to buy only 100 and then take my money out of here so i can invest on other ICO like GRX?
Don't be so confident that your price is gonna go up $25, one company should know that you shouldn't upset the major investors who can dump all of your coins, you don't want to end up like Bitbase do you?
I thought Hextra coin ICO is a pain in the ass, but no, there's another bigger enemy. At least I am able to get some coins 2 days in a row although their website crashes like crazy.
I am so upset about this ICO. 2 days in a row without anything. If you seriously want to increase the price to $5 and be confident that we will still get profits, well i have nothing to say.
Nakazi

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:30:45 AM

Or if the devs are so in love with the whole everyone at once idea why not make it a random time instead of the timer. That way you reward those that follow the project closely.
shan2026

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:40:31 AM

Or if the devs are so in love with the whole everyone at once idea why not make it a random time instead of the timer. That way you reward those that follow the project closely.

Also BTC price will be much lower after fork and HBC price will keep increasing.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: