Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292053 times)
cryptojisus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:38:11 PM

Give people HBC who already has BITCOIN in their wallet in your website since the 1st day!

This will make everyone happy!

Simple as that!

100% customer satisfaction. you guys need to work on that!

I HAVE $10,000 (slowly losing value) sitting on your website. do you think I would not be infuriated?!
aleksej90

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:38:45 PM

I am trying to buy the coins for 3 days, you can buy coins only after the countdown reach 0, and when that happens the website crashes and you can's login for next 30 minutes, then counter starts again!! And you can't even withdraw your bitcoins unless you purchase their coins for 100$. Now tell me what kind of logic is this, you can't buy coins, you can't withdraw ?? So practically is this just another scam ? No way to contact support or get any explanation.

Can I just get my bitcoin back and end this torture ??
cryptojisus

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:39:08 PM

What a joke!?! I logged in 15 minutes before this 3rd issuance and the site not only logged me off as it got close to the the start time, it also wouldn't let me log back on until everything was sold out. I woke up for 2 nights in a row to do this and I will not be trying again. Now just hoping that I can get my BTC back when this crap is all over. Good luck to the rest of you. Should've recognized garbage for garbage right from the get go.

we have to wait 20 days to get our BTC out + we have to buy 100HBC to get it out.

we got SCAMMED HARD...
Kosuna

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

What the point of demanding your bitcoin back? You all knew that investing in ICO is a gamble, you knew that they won't have withdrawal for X amount of time. If they scamed you, do you really believe that they are gonna change their mind and give your money back? You wanted easy money, you gambled, you failed. I've invested $1000 and couldn't buy any HBC. Everything tells that HBC is a scam. They said that they've invested % of coins into development, they said that servers are down because of big amount of users online and after 10 seconds after ICO servers are back to normal. They've just got $800k and yet they can upgrade servers? FeelsBadMan
cryptojisus

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:40:48 PM

Give people HBC who already has BITCOIN in their wallet in your website since the 1st day!

Simple as that!

I HAVE $10,000 (slowly losing value) sitting on your website. do you think I would not be infuriated?!

Do not spread REFFERALS! Stop letting people lock up their Bitcoins!
z00tz4rm

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

Surprise surprise so withdraw button enabled, Trying to withdraw and got this

https://pasteboard.co/GSrK5X7.png

I cant fukxing buy HBC!!!!

Good luck guys this is a scam !

cryptojisus

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:42:25 PM

Simple as that!

Pretend this is a game and its very laggy. Customers are really mad and your losing customers(but not here cuz u wont allow us to withdrawl).

upgrade to a higher server where there will be no lag.
There are ways to prevent lags and server errors.

CryproRuble

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:44:35 PM

Or continue spreading referrals of program that have a proven record of working! I just watched a couple of yoububers posting videos about Homeblock coin and presenting it in not such pleasant light. Despite the dev team being active on here and listening to communitiny on small functional improvements to the site, when you create a horrible user experience and lock people’s money, it becomes irrelevant whether this is real or fake - this plants a seed of doubt and there are smart folks on here that genuinely want this to work out - it would be prudent to respond in a way that keeps that fairh alive, again whether this is real or fake is irrelevant. Let people buy 100 coin and enable withdrawals as per original conditions and if folks want out, it would be respected, IMHO, if you are in fact serious about all this community talk.

PS: I will be in Reikjavik next week - maybe I can buy some HBC in person?! LOL Grin

PPS: get in on USI Tech token IO sale now - no waiting, no website errors and a great ROI potential: https://io.usitech-int.com

Peniel

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:45:13 PM

Peniel:
Everyone listen even if you can get more than, 100 coins they will not let you withdraw  your btc. Ive got 500 but they still don't let me withdraw  my btc. So its a red flag and don't put your btc on this platform anymore.
cryptojisus

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:46:05 PM

Simple as that!

Pretend this is a game and its very laggy. Customers are really mad and your losing customers(but not here cuz u wont allow us to withdrawl).

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:47:56 PM

i logged in 22:01 because i refreshed on 21:50 and had to log in again, after site crashed..
But my purchase went trough!
Thx HBC you gonna make me rich! <3  Cool

https://imgur.com/a/wxXky     Grin
Glad to hear as mostly the people cry around that they could not get any HBC, thanks for your feedback! WE WILL!

I also want to withdraw my BTC, WORST ICO TO TAKE PART IN !!!!

Has anyone been able to buy some ? Prove pls with screeshot. Probably developers just shutting down servers and then make it look like SOLD OUT.

I opened 7 tabs, 30 mins before ICO start, entered amount and left button "Buy" to press 1 sec after ICO starts. One tab showed coins were bought but after lags gone i still has 0 BALANCE!!!!!

SCAM !!!!!!!!!!
It is not on us that we are sold out over and over, then please speak to all other members that they are idiots for buying HBC, we provided 250,000 coins and they were sold out by humans like you are one!

I just can log in just 25 minutes after ico WTF
Buy more expencive Hardware than VPS for 30$
Why you not turn of all functions at your site like you did at 2 previous days

It has nothing to do with the functions, do you think we have school kids wokring on our system xD...We got one of the most expensive servers out there but there are too many people... what should we do so?

bitcoin down , price ico every day up   WTF,     SCAM ?

CONFIRMED SCAM.

THEY TAKE OUR BITCOIN PROFITS give back ORIGINAL AMOUNT.
What are you talking about, nobody scams you or is trying to do that! You will be able to withdraw again after the ICO.

Simple as that!

I understand that of course my friend and i wish i could simply change it. There are just too many people which wanna join this ICO

I have no idea what your problem is or if you simply can not read... Undecided Withdrawls are posible after the ICO without any restrictions! So relax and do not be mad just because you could not get any HBC!

Money back please fuck
You are free to withdraw after the ICO (23.11.2017)

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
neotronix

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:48:46 PM

Hi people! Trick: don't click the Max Ammount. Enter by hands the amount that fits into your BTC balance minus 5$ because the exchange rate of Bitcoin now changing by seconds
hypheonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:48:49 PM

Peniel:
Everyone listen even if you can get more than, 100 coins they will not let you withdraw  your btc. Ive got 500 but they still don't let me withdraw  my btc. So its a red flag and don't put your btc on this platform anymore.

AND SOMEONE WITH HBC CAN'T WITHDRAW!?
cryptojisus

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:49:44 PM

i logged in 22:01 because i refreshed on 21:50 and had to log in again, after site crashed..
But my purchase went trough!
Thx HBC you gonna make me rich! <3  Cool

https://imgur.com/a/wxXky     Grin
Glad to hear as mostly the people cry around that they could not get any HBC, thanks for your feedback! WE WILL!

I also want to withdraw my BTC, WORST ICO TO TAKE PART IN !!!!

Has anyone been able to buy some ? Prove pls with screeshot. Probably developers just shutting down servers and then make it look like SOLD OUT.

I opened 7 tabs, 30 mins before ICO start, entered amount and left button "Buy" to press 1 sec after ICO starts. One tab showed coins were bought but after lags gone i still has 0 BALANCE!!!!!

SCAM !!!!!!!!!!
It is not on us that we are sold out over and over, then please speak to all other members that they are idiots for buying HBC, we provided 250,000 coins and they were sold out by humans like you are one!

I just can log in just 25 minutes after ico WTF
Buy more expencive Hardware than VPS for 30$
Why you not turn of all functions at your site like you did at 2 previous days

It has nothing to do with the functions, do you think we have school kids wokring on our system xD...We got one of the most expensive servers out there but there are too many people... what should we do so?

bitcoin down , price ico every day up   WTF,     SCAM ?

CONFIRMED SCAM.

THEY TAKE OUR BITCOIN PROFITS give back ORIGINAL AMOUNT.
What are you talking about, nobody scams you or is trying to do that! You will be able to withdraw again after the ICO.

Simple as that!

I understand that of course my friend and i wish i could simply change it. There are just too many people which wanna join this ICO

I have no idea what your problem is or if you simply can not read... Undecided Withdrawls are posible after the ICO without any restrictions! So relax and do not be mad just because you could not get any HBC!

Money back please fuck

we dont want to wait 20 days until we can use our bitcoin for something else.

Simple as that!

borislavtzvetkov

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:50:07 PM

Have been trying to purchase since day 1 and at last I get the congratulations green message on the 3rd day, then the website crashed and no coins were transferred to my account. Why did this happen ?

Please, reply, thank you.
Almac

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:52:25 PM

Let us withdraw our btc, otherwise you are scam!
cryptojisus

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:52:46 PM

Simple as that!

I HAVE $10,000 (slowly losing value) sitting on your website before 1st ICO started. do you think I would not be infuriated?!

I brought in 100+ people for this and non of them got in!

Cryptony96

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:53:33 PM

You guys are the worst.

How dare you claim to be the next big move with this kind of attitude?

Its obvious that you dont care at all of your community. You just play the game in your advantage.

At least be nice to those who shared your fucking ICO or something?

For the moment you are just loosing your reputation before you even put a feet in the market.

There is a way to launch an ICO the right way but you guys do the complete opposite.

From a guy who brought you over 40 members, did the first french videos about you...  

Go fuck yourself

(You can continue to ignore the messages but you must keep in mind community is the reason you guys will raise or fail)
s1sadm1nch1k

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:54:57 PM

Will not need to buy after ico your coins to make a conclusion ?
hypheonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:55:40 PM

Will not need to buy after ico your coins to make a conclusion ?

You really believe this after everything they've done to you? Please don't be foolish. They are holding coins for SEGWIT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: