Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:45:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292072 times)
teamglobe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Dear HBC,

remember you have a big community behind you but 99% are not happy how you treat them, there is no connection...
This project could be #1 lendingcoin in 24 hours if you would listen and change the things 99% of your partners want.

Remember how we can promote new partners if ref links are blocked on socials like FB ?
Remember how partners will trust you if you dont do the changes you said about 4 weeks ago ?

I understand that your idea if we buy HBC for 2$ outside and put them into lending with the value of 8$ you was tinking it would work.
But be honest who wants to re-buy HBC after for 8$ in the account if outside they can buy anyway for 2$, please explain me ?
In my opinion it doesnt work like this, people wanna pay and lend HBC for the real price and not for a price you choose !!!

Supply & demand is the key !!! More people want the coin, more are they willing to pay for the coin and that makes the price gian ....

So my personal request is be please fix this price with the external price asap, create new ref links,
make re-lending possible from 10-20$ up, withdrawals without any limits and instant support 24/7 on telegram,
daily updates on twitter & telegram, or even when you work on the page tell us before so people are not scarry.
then im sure HBC will be soon in any portfolio of big investors around the world, and we go to the MOON !!!

With this i speak for myself my team and the FB group with over 3000 HBC partners Wink
networkua

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

Dear Homeblockcoin. I WANT ANSWER ON ITS QUESTION AT ONCE TIME !!!!
The price of which you say in the road map will be on the stock exchange or so in Lending? Now everyone wants to know this question !!!
I WAIT FROM YOU ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!
CryptoLiner

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

HBC follows the same strategy as Westerncoin did and Westerncoin is a dead project today.

A pitty, after Bitconnect is out of the race, HBC could be number one - but I have the feeling that a lot of money has reduced some people's brains.

Your last Twitter post "As promised, the #HomeBlockCoin Leaderboard is now online." - Please show me who has requested a Leaderboard?

What benefit or advantage should such a leaderboard have?

Should the Leaderboard encourage users to go into lending? As long as the prices are out of sync, that makes no sense at all!

Dear HBC Team, You have received so many new suggestions from us concerning new and important functions - why not implement them?

Instead, we get a leaderboard that nobody needs.

I'm sorry, I can not follow your strategy and your logic.
123456KUPER

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

Raise you already a price of at least 5$
What 2$ are you laughing about HuhHuhHuh
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
QuiteLoud

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

Dear unhappy HBC users, please read this carefully.

All your problems comes from your head. When you was reading the roadmap first, did you asked yourself a question where this 25$ price will come from? Do you even understand how projects like HBC exist? To successfully operate this project needs two key factors: market growth and new clients flow. Now everyone knows that the cryptomarket is going down for over a month now, and HYIP/lending industry is under attack now. Do you know that many projects like UNIX Coin and other disabled withdrawing, and HBC still lets you get out even if it lowers the coin's price?

Yes, DEVs can do more, exchange could look better already with charts and everything, but yelling on every corner that HBC is a scam is not helping you or HomeBlockCoin project.

You can still get your profit or exit the project, but if you want to earn you got to help. Projects like this are based on the community and referrals if you one of those who thinks, that he is too moral, to share risks with others, or you think that HBC or BCC or any other HYIP is kind of a bank with guaranties and everything, than GTFO of here, this is a grown man thing and no place for crybabies who can't find themselves in this lives, we expect all of you to come later at the final stage of the project.

I'm not one of those optimist who thinks that people behind this project care about me, I'm ready to face the end of this project today, even this is my biggest investment since BCC died, but I won't cry, I got 10 other investments and only part of it are in HYIPs, there are lots of opportunities that came with a crypto era, and if you don't know what patients, diversification, researching is, then you better leave and go get yourself primitive stable job. You won't succeed here or elsewhere without those things I've mentioned. All you who is yelling SCAM on every corner, you going to end up recording the video sitting in their cars crying about your all time 30000 savings lost in another dead project, but please leave that sh*t for YouTube, here is not the place for you Smiley

If you want to do something about this situation then start promoting, start making positive video and posts and other content about HBC.

You're wondering what is leader board needed for?
HERE IT IS: THIS LEADER BOARD IS NEEDED FOR YOU TO SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MAKING REFFERALS WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR SLIM ASS AND WAIT FOR THE COIN TO GO UP TO HOP OFF THAT TRAIN

And finally this is the problem: this projects attracting too much people that wants to get something without doing anything. That will never happen, there will always be the people who going to overtake ones like you and get the success while you will be whining bout devs promised you something LOL

TheZet

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

Hey Dev

What is your plan? why dont you answer ?
you going to let die your project ? You dont have anything say to us ?
lqc0594

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

If the number of participants and the table as you mentioned this week will be a hectic week then you have failed to care about it.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
teamglobe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

All your problems comes from your head. When you was reading the roadmap first, did you asked yourself a question where this 25$ price will come from? Do you even understand how projects like HBC exist? To successfully operate this project needs two key factors: market growth and new clients flow. Now everyone knows that the cryptomarket is going down for over a month now, and HYIP/lending industry is under attack now. Do you know that many projects like UNIX Coin and other disabled withdrawing, and HBC still lets you get out even if it lowers the coin's price?

Yes, DEVs can do more, exchange could look better already with charts and everything, but yelling on every corner that HBC is a scam is not helping you or HomeBlockCoin project.

You can still get your profit or exit the project, but if you want to earn you got to help. Projects like this are based on the community and referrals if you one of those who thinks, that he is too moral, to share risks with others, or you think that HBC or BCC or any other HYIP is kind of a bank with guaranties and everything, than GTFO of here, this is a grown man thing and no place for crybabies who can't find themselves in this lives, we expect all of you to come later at the final stage of the project.

I'm not one of those optimist who thinks that people behind this project care about me, I'm ready to face the end of this project today, even this is my biggest investment since BCC died, but I won't cry, I got 10 other investments and only part of it are in HYIPs, there are lots of opportunities that came with a crypto era, and if you don't know what patients, diversification, researching is, then you better leave and go get yourself primitive stable job. You won't succeed here or elsewhere without those things I've mentioned. All you who is yelling SCAM on every corner, you going to end up recording the video sitting in their cars crying about your all time 30000 savings lost in another dead project, but please leave that sh*t for YouTube, here is not the place for you Smiley

If you want to do something about this situation then start promoting, start making positive video and posts and other content about HBC.

HERE IT IS: THIS LEADER BOARD IS NEEDED FOR YOU TO SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MAKING REFFERALS WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR SLIM ASS AND WAIT FOR THE COIN TO GO UP TO HOP OFF THAT TRAIN

And finally this is the problem: this projects attracting too much people that wants to get something without doing anything. That will never happen, there will always be the people who going to overtake ones like you and get the success while you will be whining bout devs promised you something LOL

Your words are still right, but how people can promote on socials like FB if the ref links are blocked since 2 months ago ?
That are the first things what need to be fixed asap. I know its just on FB but also in FB you can find many new partners especially
in all the crypto and lending groups....hope you know what i mean ! I personally dont mind as soon as i seen ref links got blocked i created a landingpage so i am fine anyway.....but people who havent thats for them its off course harder.

To drive a car you need gasoline, to cook you need foods, and to promote you need working ref links Wink

And yea crypto is like a wave goes up and down, thats why never put your money in just 1 project and diversify in 10 or even more....
networkua

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

https://imgur.com/a/L6mSf
I think this is only the beginning, since there is no price support. you need to keep the price at least at the level of $ 5 so it will be better to do the remaining steps about which you say so. Or you just decided to make a piece price that is only available in Lending, and on exchanges the price will be above $ 2. We are waiting for comments !!!
QuiteLoud

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

To drive a car you need gasoline, to cook you need foods, and to promote you need working ref links Wink

yes, and to cheat FB you need brains Smiley

But still you're right, project managers gotta be more operatively with this subject and others too.
nikochanbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

Hi dev,is there any bounty campaign? If it is please give the link
Freddy597

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

Have a problem with my wallet seeing my coins and my password is wrong anymore can i reset this or how do i get it?
TheZet

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

Guys dont you thing that this is over ??
and price just go down and project is dead??
No support ,no answers to our questions just silence and price sky rocket going down.
CryptoLiner

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

My friend.
Your words may apply to some people.
I have 2 lendings, and I will make more lendings, and also all in my downline.
A lot of people ask me about HBC and if they should inves - When people see the price difference (lending and normal coin price) then all distance from the HBC Project.
But really ALL so far Smiley

Now I'm wondering is it me or the project?

Decide yourself.
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Sorry, but I have to say it now.

For all new members.

PLEASE do not invest in Homeblockcoin until there are necessary updates and the price will go up.

Do yourself the favor.

And maybe put your Coins to the exchange so you are able to sell fast.

Learn from Bitconnect!

And please use the HBC Offline Wallet to save high transaction fee.

Let the ship begin to sink

I'b back my money 1:1.
HBC - What would you fuck five drunk niggaz around the corner!

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
flashtr0n

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

И дa - кyдa пoдeвaлиcь вce pyccкoязычныe юзepы этoй гoвнины, кoтopыe eё зaщищaли?!  Grin

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
Ergistal

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

И дa - кyдa пoдeвaлиcь вce pyccкoязычныe юзepы этoй гoвнины, кoтopыe eё зaщищaли?!  Grin

Teбя чтo тo нe ycтpaивaeт? Taкиe диcкoнты, caмoe вpeмя oткyпaть!
flashtr0n

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

Teбя чтo тo нe ycтpaивaeт? Taкиe диcкoнты, caмoe вpeмя oткyпaть!

Bы нaшли кoнтaкты aдминa, чтo-бы paзбить eмy eбaлo?

rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Your words are still right, but how people can promote on socials like FB if the ref links are blocked since 2 months ago ?
That are the first things what need to be fixed asap. I know its just on FB but also in FB you can find many new partners especially
in all the crypto and lending groups....hope you know what i mean ! I personally dont mind as soon as i seen ref links got blocked i created a landingpage so i am fine anyway.....but people who havent thats for them its off course harder.

And yea crypto is like a wave goes up and down, thats why never put your money in just 1 project and diversify in 10 or even more....
if dev does what he promised, i will infect everyone in my group in telegram with optimism about HBC's future

Bochvar

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

Кaк кyдa? Tyзeмyн, eптa))) Cъeбнyли вcлeд зa aдминoм)))
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: