Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:10:48 AM

Finally got my coins after sooooo much bullshit. I dumped them so fast. I'm entirely done with this project. I'm moving on to proven tech, like Spectrecoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:12:03 AM

hi all

first of all big thanks to richard - made this possible
he has his own crypto - currency now thats cool
also ico investments have trippled in value in the meantime so lots of money for the etn team to spend
dont buy scam with it spend it respectfully and help the poor

i made 10x profit since i was investor of first hour thank you

my hint as a newbie haha
u know i play with computers for more than 3 decades now
delay - lag sucks. instant transactions like cash are fun

write a custom software using this setup
load the blockchain into fast memory ram
then query over it with multiple processors

that will make transactions fast and your coin will be top

donations welcome
etnk23zr8Ez8f4nqKtmkXLMDhseXLESSt4YU1dy1nuGtNPWFABZawQjKx2MX1qXthc9uqNXcWpgNkj2 sHG12zrxS5Z5xse65Np

404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:18:22 AM

Finally got my coins after sooooo much bullshit. I dumped them so fast. I'm entirely done with this project. I'm moving on to proven tech, like Spectrecoin

Good for you. All you seem to be doing is trying to entice people to dump their coins for you at this stupidly low price.

Grrizzly

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:22:27 AM

when is richard ellies releasing rest of 4 billion 900 mill in to ico  folks. with this rate it may take atleast couple of months to get ico tokens back to investors. also just 2% tokens out in market. price tumbling. I believe it fall below 50 sat once 5 bill out to market. from there it raise. I will happily buy below 100 sat in few days.

You're a bit behind the times, the recent drop was from the ICO coins being released Wink
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:24:18 AM

I'm just here waiting for the mobile mining simulator  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

hello
hadoop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:24:25 AM

Good for you. All you seem to be doing is trying to entice people to dump their coins for you at this stupidly low price.

its already 6x currently. the more time u wait price go down. from yesterday to today there is less buy pressure about 100 btc. and sell increased 10 mill more. as tokens keep coming , price will fall apart. what a insane the tokens does not have own blockchain, working product. just with marketing 350 mill valuation. no wonder we sitting on bubble.
hadoop

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:25:56 AM

when is richard ellies releasing rest of 4 billion 900 mill in to ico  folks. with this rate it may take atleast couple of months to get ico tokens back to investors. also just 2% tokens out in market. price tumbling. I believe it fall below 50 sat once 5 bill out to market. from there it raise. I will happily buy below 100 sat in few days.

You're a bit behind the times, the recent drop was from the ICO coins being released Wink

dude, I am way forward, out of 5 bill coins, only 100 mill pass through so far on blockchain because various issues. like 4 bill 900 mill yet to come out.
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:47:49 AM

dude, I am way forward, out of 5 bill coins, only 100 mill pass through so far on blockchain because various issues. like 4 bill 900 mill yet to come out.

right, only in the announcement yesterday they said only a small minority couldn't get access yet. So those who didn't get there coins to "pass through" are people who are just hodling, like I did. I have access for 2 days now, didn't move anything, and not planning to for a long time.
Agnosticus

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:07:53 AM

A NAME for the coin. Just an idea which I posted on Reddit:

Hi people,

To me this seems a fairly obvious idea - there needs to be a simple name for the "electroneum coin". And the two clearest candidates are "sparks" and "flashes". Sorry if this has already been proposed.

I'm going to relate an anecdote and you'll see how this naming convention cuts out about 1000 syllables of wasted breath.

After the ICO I decided that I loved this coin so much that I bought about 5000 extra sparks at 0.03 cents per spark. I had them sitting on Cryptopia in the lead up to the relaunch.

When the sparks hit 17c a few hours before relaunch I realized that people were going to ground the sparks (physics joke) down upon receiving their pre-ico tokens so I sold a small tranche for 0.5 LTC and waited in anticipation of the relaunch. When the relaunch occurred, sparks were truly flying (hehe), so I sold my 0.5 LTC for a profit of 800 zappy sparks. I felt very smug about this, knowing that it wouldn't be long before lightning would strike and a spark would strike the beloved $1 mark. Pretty soon we'll all be dealing in flashes, as a spark will be way too powerful and valuable.

You could also use the verb "zap". For example: "Please zap me 5 sparks." LOL

If you don't like my idea, then read out the above with the term "Electroneum token."

If you do like my idea, please zap me as much as you like:

etnjxbAgeWCWdBUcvkbajtHdwLv3CCBjffcqoYGqmf9YPU846XaedXX6TWhFcTgSVsKaTc9NomSjAh1 qtbXxKJLp2jPiG1unRo
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:05:30 AM

Finally got my coins after sooooo much bullshit. I dumped them so fast. I'm entirely done with this project. I'm moving on to proven tech, like...

its already 6x currently. the more time u wait price go down. from yesterday to today there is less buy pressure about 100 btc. and sell increased 10 mill more. as tokens keep coming , price will fall apart. what a insane the tokens does not have own blockchain, working product. just with marketing 350 mill valuation. no wonder we sitting on bubble.

Let me teach you couple things, as it seems you will be headed for some really rough waters here in cryptoland, if you continue with misunderstanding the blockchain, markets, and ETN itself

No worries, thats why Im here to help the thread "stick to the facts" and point out the counter-point when too many members in the community are looking at things from one vantage point.

Let me clear up the confusion.

1. The more time you wait does not always mean "the more they will go down"

2. As someone has pointed out, this insane amount of ETN you seem to think are stuck, is actually an insane amount of people that have decided to HODL.

This is not surprizing considering the 14 thousand transactions ETN made on day one is 3000 more transactions than the coin we forked (monero) has ever done in a day in its history. This is notable because Monero is a Top Ten coin with a marketcap in the BILLIONS. This is promising because it ETN will have over $1 a coin in price to match/pass moneros MC.

3. Markets cant be analyzed as you would propose they can. We would all be millionaires tomorrow and crypto gurus, if all we had to do is look at buy/sell orders and know what will happen next.

This is a myth and common mistake made by newbies and inexperienced traders.

The reason this will never work is because many traders buy and sell at the current price, instead of placing orders to buy higher or lower than the current price. Many believe buy/sell orders are an indication of what those buying at current price will do, and this is far from true.

From coin to coin, day to day, and hour to hour, the precentage of buyers/sellers that dont wait, can also swing drastically.

Careful as whales also place fake buy/sell walls just for the people that havent learned this is a bad strategy for trading.

4. ETN is not a token, and in fact, DOES have its own blockchain.

5. Find me someone who would characterize $.06 ETN as a "bubble"
hadoop

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:11:27 AM

Finally got my coins after sooooo much bullshit. I dumped them so fast. I'm entirely done with this project. I'm moving on to proven tech, like...

Let me teach you couple things, as it seems you will be headed for some really rough waters here in cryptoland, if you continue with misunderstanding the blockchain, markets, and ETN itself

No worries, thats why Im here to help the thread "stick to the facts" and point out the counter-point when too many members in the community are looking at things from one vantage point.

Let me clear up the confusion.

1. The more time you wait does not always mean "the more they will go down"

2. As someone has pointed out, this insane amount of ETN you seem to think are stuck, is actually an insane amount of people that have decided to HODL.

This is not surprizing considering the 14 thousand transactions ETN made on day one is 3000 more transactions than the coin we forked (monero) has ever done in a day in its history. This is notable because Monero is a Top Ten coin with a marketcap in the BILLIONS. This is promising because it ETN will have over $1 a coin in price to match/pass moneros MC.

3. Markets cant be analyzed as you would propose they can. We would all be millionaires tomorrow and crypto gurus, if all we had to do is look at buy/sell orders and know what will happen next.

This is a myth and common mistake made by newbies and inexperienced traders.

The reason this will never work is because many traders buy and sell at the current price, instead of placing orders to buy higher or lower than the current price. Many believe buy/sell orders are an indication of what those buying at current price will do, and this is far from true.

From coin to coin, day to day, and hour to hour, the precentage of buyers/sellers that dont wait, can also swing drastically.

Careful as whales also place fake buy/sell walls just for the people that havent learned this is a bad strategy for trading.

4. ETN is not a token, and in fact, DOES have its own blockchain.

5. Find me someone who would characterize $.06 ETN as a "bubble"

good job contra for shilling and leaving etn holders all time bag holding in crypto world.
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:18:22 AM

Guys how can I properly transfer my investment from the online wallet to a paper wallet with Electroneum?

I’d like to store it offline to prevent any hacks from getting to it. I’ll be HODLing a while Smiley
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:49:12 AM

ETA for hitbtc Huh?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:55:01 AM

ETN @ $0.06 USD is a full bag IMO.
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:40:54 AM

The miner won't be available till January.

Our focus right now is going to be on the financial transactions. Shortly we'll be releasing more details on the chance to take part in public beta testing for the mobile miner.

Why are we doing this? Basically, we want to maximise what you can achieve as a user in order to make Electroneum HUGE.

We're currently in discussions with major mobile operators around the world, and this beta testing is key in ensuring that we get it right for various handsets in order to fast track these global partnerships, one of which we've just signed today and will be releasing details of very soon. We have more partnerships we are currently finalising who want a similar amount of beta test data before recommending us.

This is a great breakthrough that we'll release details on in conjunction with the partners.

About the exchange,  I guess they applied to a few and are awaiting approval of the exchanges themselves. This is technically out of their hands when they will approve it.
TOPBILL

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:50:07 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 09:45:14 AM by TOPBILL

when is richard ellies releasing rest of 4 billion 900 mill in to ico  folks. with this rate it may take atleast couple of months to get ico tokens back to investors. also just 2% tokens out in market. price tumbling. I believe it fall below 50 sat once 5 bill out to market. from there it raise. I will happily buy below 100 sat in few days.

Please stop posting 100% false information.  690,792,815.39 ET were transferred in the first 24 hours. Not 2%. LOL Smiley All of the hundreds of thousands of accounts were clear as of yesterday and only 600 wallets were locked as of yesterday due to suspected malicious activity. If people wanted to dump over 99.9% already had the opportunity long ago but many don't. Some will probably dump in the future but that wave is mostly done with. The reason the other 4+ billion are not flooding the exchanges is that the majority of investors are not day traders and have no intention on opening a cryptopia account just to dump their coins.

Crytopia moved $45 million ETN yesterday alone. That's more than the original ICO investment. Crytopia moved more ETN coins than the other 1,300 coins combined.  Actually, ETN owned Crytopia that day as Crytopia is a small exchange on only moved $36,449,072 USD today.

Applications for other exchanges are already submitted. If ETN gets on hitbtc it will be open to almost 20 times the market size. hitbtc did $644,123,689 USD today. Crytopia is at  $36.449,072 USD

Today it's the 45th largest volume coins out.    
Electroneum   $345,495,182   $0.069134   $8,811,850   4,997,507,466 ETN   

Right now ETN is trading in a relatively tiny exchange.
If ETN gets on one or more of the exchanges below it has the potential to skyrocket.

Crytopia      $36.449,072 USD
Hitbtc        $644,123,689 USD
Bithumb  $3,254,035,200 USD
Bitfinex   $2,606,468,299 USD
Bittrex    $2,029,966,400 USD
Binance  $1,729,793,860 USD   

The Dev team even with all the startup problems are headed by marketing masters in other fields and have had excellent results in those other fields other than Alt coins.

Personally, I missed the ICO but instead mined ETN and day traded them with great success. With almost zero invested  I made over 2 BTC from ETC alone in the month of November and that's growing.

If anyone wants to learn how to Day trade coins. I would watch every single Youtube video by Quickfingers Luc and then Watch every single one Again. You have to understand those tiny little subtleties that you'll miss the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ/videos

Here's an image of some of my ETN trades.
https://ibb.co/kQNJzm

Get yourself a Free https://www.coinigy.com account and practice on endless tiny trades so that you don't lose your wallet. After 100's of tiny trades you'll start understanding his panic logic and the 1 hour charts and can move up to making real money.
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:15:57 AM

when is richard ellies releasing rest of 4 billion 900 mill in to ico  folks. with this rate it may take atleast couple of months to get ico tokens back to investors. also just 2% tokens out in market. price tumbling. I believe it fall below 50 sat once 5 bill out to market. from there it raise. I will happily buy below 100 sat in few days.

Please stop posting 100% false information.  690,792,815.39 ET were transferred in the first 24 hours. Not 2%. LOL Smiley All of the hundreds of thousands of accounts were clear as of yesterday and only 600 wallets were locked as of yesterday due to suspected malicious activity. If people wanted to dump over 99.9% already had the opportunity long ago but many don't. Some will probably dump in the future but that wave is mostly done with. The reason the other 4+ billion are not flooding the exchanges is that the majority of investors are not day traders and have no intention on opening a cryptopia account just to dump their coins.

Crytopia moved $45 million ETN yesterday alone. That's more than the original ICO investment. Crytopia moved more ETN coins than the other 1,300 coins combined.  Actually, ETN owned Crytopia that day as Crytopia is a small exchange on only moved $36,449,072 USD today.

Applications for other exchanges are already submitted. If ETN gets on hitbtc it will be open to almost 20 times the market size. hitbtc did $644,123,689 USD today. Crytopia is at  $36.449,072 USD

Today it's the 45th largest volume coins out.    
Electroneum   $345,495,182   $0.069134   $8,811,850   4,997,507,466 ETN   

Right now ETN is trading in a relatively tiny exchange.
If ETN gets on one or more of the exchanges below it has the potential to skyrocket.

Crytopia      $36.449,072 USD
Hitbtc        $644,123,689 USD
Bithumb  $3,254,035,200 USD
Bitfinex   $2,606,468,299 USD
Bittrex    $2,029,966,400 USD
Binance  $1,729,793,860 USD   

The Dev team even with all the startup problems are headed by marketing masters in other fields and have had excellent results in those other fields other than Alt coins.

Personally, I missed the ICO but instead mined ETN and day traded them with great success. With almost zero invested  I made over 2 BTC from ETC alone in the month of November and that's growing.

If anyone wants to learn how to Day trade coins. I would watch every single Youtube video by Quickfingers Luc and then Watch every single one Again. You have to understand those tiny little subtleties that you'll miss the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ/videos

Here's an image of some of my ETN trades.
https://ibb.co/kQNJzm

Get yourself a Free https://www.coinigy.com account and practice on endless tiny trades so that you don't lose your wallet. After 100's of tiny trades you'll start understanding his panic logic and the 1 hour charts and can move up to making real money.

Those are some pretty good trades, man. Good job. I'll check out those youtube videos. Cheers!

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:19:25 AM

and I still do not get an email confirmation because of the change from the password
there is nothing in the spam folder   Huh  Shocked

and Facebook : Wink weekend
Hi, thanks for your message. Our office hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm.
Please, give us as much detail in your question as possible.
Please be patient, we will answer your request as soon as we can.
Many thanks.
propagate

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

My transfer from yesterday still hasnt showed up 24+hrs and counting.

Transfer from where to where? That is not right, sounds like the transaction never actually went through or maybe a mistake was made.

I have the same problem.. started a transfer december 13th, still waiting.
From where: electroneum wallet on their website
To where: does not really matter bnut Cryptopia wallet.

It looks like they are tampering with the wallets on the website.

I mined some etn the first couple of days in november and the transfers wnet as fast as with any other currency..

im in the same boat , my tx from android wallet still pending after 2 days Sad

Must be an issue with the android app as from eletroneums web wallet I sent some etns to mate last night and it confirmed inside 3 minutes.
Lordas

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:36:29 AM

Plans, plans, correction, plans, declarations, plans, delays... maybe time to do smth right till the end and everybody will be happy? No more negative comments and so on.
Yes we keep our ETN, but until now more words not works..
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: