Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:31:39 PM

why i can't send from my.electronuem?

Nobody can't send anything from the shitty online wallet. This morning I've try to send 500 coins from mine 27 times and 27 times the transaction failed.

Back to the cli wallet I think. This is a fucking joke (as usual in cryptoland)...

thank i have resolt... mining monero!!! :-)

That's wise, my friend.

coinone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:50:53 PM

I fear that people will start to lose interest in the coin soon from the reactions that I read. Most people don't understand why it's not available on other exchanges yet, and the team doesn't really talk about that either, explain that it takes some time to get on new exchanges and that it will happen. People have concerns why 4 days after the re-launch things still aren't working better, or at least give some more frequent updates as to what's going on and when it's expected to be fixed which leads people to believe they just weren't ready again, but pushed out the launch because they promised it mid-december (which they obviously couldn't push back again) Obviously the problems are at the end of AWS, but I notice that people aren't just accepting that as an excuse anymore since they already did that with HackerOne.

These are all normal problems, but since it's a crypto for newbies, they need to explain things more thorough or they will not understand.

And with so many altcoins available people are easy to switch to the next best thing out there if there isn't any better communication. I'm still holding, though.

hi
yes agreed with what u said. my.electroneum.com not working here. weekend and too many people want send money i guess. they said they want to be hudge and i think this is goin to be big but they will have to provide a system that can deal with hudge amount of transactions
but anyways this coin is richards hobby and they will do what they can to make this going better and better within next months or even years
hopefully so the coin gains value  Smiley
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:50:34 PM

HA HA HA HA!!  FUD FUD FUD FUD!

The truth is that a big FUD campaign is starting here to crush the price of this great coin..  They are succeeding so far with so many nobs taking ETN down so they can generate enough panic sellers to buy cheap coins and profit 1000% in a few months.

But just wait until the announcements start coming in.

This was posted on their faceboock account two days ago!

"Hi all!
Quick update on our routes to market for growing the Electroneum Brand into 2018.

For mobile operators #Electroneum delivers great potential to create substantial viral growth across global networks, creating new, revenue streams to boost ARPU and market growth.

At the time of writing this we have at least 4 MOUs (MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING) signed, and more in the pipeline, one of which is now ready for announcement... Effortel.

Effortel is a Tier-1 Mobile Virtual Network Enabler, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Effortel develops, deploys and runs MVNOs for large non-telecom companies such as retail chains, post companies, ISPs and banks. Carrefour, Total, Equity Bank, Israel Post and mobile operators like Vodafone Italy and Globe are among Effortel's MVNO clients. Effortel provides full autonomous enablement stack for its MVNOs, including signalling, OCS, IN, full suite of OSS and BSS and managed service. Effortel also runs its own MVNOs and thus, differently from other vendors, has deep expertise in the business aspects of MVNOs. Effortel's unique turn key MVNE solution is cloud based and is hosted in Brussels. Today, more than 5 million subscribers from Belgium, Italy, Taiwan, Kenya and Russia are managed by Effortel.
http://wu.to/5Iq3nV

We'll be releasing more details of Electroneum's upcoming partnerships over the coming weeks. ranging from travel to payment processing. The opportunities are endless for Electroneum!

Thanks to all the believers, we are totally buoyed by your unwavering support! We appreciate your understanding of our long term strategy and how much importance we are placing on creating a truly robust and meaningful strategy for growth.
Have a great weekend!"

Regarding their site and app I have been checking regularly and have not had any problems whatsoever so FUD again.

For those that missed the ICO I believe this is a good time to buy some.  I think the FUDSTERS will be crushed soon!
Cementhead43

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

What was ico price?
pengvisor

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:35:16 PM

And why is it a joke ?  The coin will stabilize in a month or two. Showing a need in a pool like that will put a spotlight on ETN at Coinbase.
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:59:08 PM

When the price 1000 sat ?
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:30:41 PM

I fear that people will start to lose interest in the coin soon from the reactions that I read. Most people don't understand why it's not available on other exchanges yet, and the team doesn't really talk about that either, explain that it takes some time to get on new exchanges and that it will happen. People have concerns why 4 days after the re-launch things still aren't working better, or at least give some more frequent updates as to what's going on and when it's expected to be fixed which leads people to believe they just weren't ready again, but pushed out the launch because they promised it mid-december (which they obviously couldn't push back again) Obviously the problems are at the end of AWS, but I notice that people aren't just accepting that as an excuse anymore since they already did that with HackerOne.

These are all normal problems, but since it's a crypto for newbies, they need to explain things more thorough or they will not understand.

And with so many altcoins available people are easy to switch to the next best thing out there if there isn't any better communication. I'm still holding, though.

This is Bitcointalk....go and find the thread for any large/popular project (even BTC gets insane FUD, papers and all) and see what you find. It is always the same scenario. People will always find something wrong, there will always be impatient folk,  you will always get scam accusations and there will always be those that have links to a different project and wish to see their rival fail. Sometimes they do it for personal gain, in an attempt to lower the value. It is all part of the crypto world. I would not pay too much attention to anything you read in here. Most of the time, the devs of projects never even check in on this forum, only a small number of potential investors even come here. I would not put too much stock in what random people have to say. It is always going to be a place of divided opinions and arguments, yes opinion...not always fact. Wink
You should understand we are talking about etn being listed on other exchanges not fuding or any other bullshit you are talking about.
The idea of electroneum was to be a crypto to the masses and viral growth and for that to happen the momentum was to be caught fast.
Getting quickly listed on other exchanges soon after relaunch was also something on etn team's agenda, since a poll conducted by etn team on Twitter, asking everyone which exchange they would prefer to seen etn next, this was when the Hackerone test were drawing to a close.They said that Exchanges would be confirmed soon after relaunch and it hasn't happened.
Somz1

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

And why is it a joke ?  The coin will stabilize in a month or two. Showing a need in a pool like that will put a spotlight on ETN at Coinbase.
Coinbase doesn't list coins that way, ffs man
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

This is Bitcointalk....go and find the thread for any large/popular project (even BTC gets insane FUD, papers and all) and see what you find. It is always the same scenario. People will always find something wrong, there will always be impatient folk,  you will always get scam accusations and there will always be those that have links to a different project and wish to see their rival fail. Sometimes they do it for personal gain, in an attempt to lower the value. It is all part of the crypto world. I would not pay too much attention to anything you read in here. Most of the time, the devs of projects never even check in on this forum, only a small number of potential investors even come here. I would not put too much stock in what random people have to say. It is always going to be a place of divided opinions and arguments, yes opinion...not always fact. Wink
You should understand we are talking about etn being listed on other exchanges not fuding or any other bullshit you are talking about.
The idea of electroneum was to be a crypto to the masses and viral growth and for that to happen the momentum was to be caught fast.
Getting quickly listed on other exchanges soon after relaunch was also something on etn team's agenda, since a poll conducted by etn team on Twitter, asking everyone which exchange they would prefer to seen etn next, this was when the Hackerone test were drawing to a close.They said that Exchanges would be confirmed soon after relaunch and it hasn't happened.

While I agree with your comment about the exchanges, I think HighSpeed was just trying to say that many coins have/had trouble at the start and get critiqued, and that people are quick to jump to conclusions. But because people are quick to jump to conclusions, they should add a little more information to make people understand what's going on. For example whether or not an exchange is processing their application, staying silent about it makes people get nervous and doubtful, even more after this being their second launch. And indeed, after doing a poll so shortly before the re-launch people assumed they would be listed at or short after re-launch on at least one more exchange.
pengvisor

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:17:00 PM

Tried online wallet, to see if all does crybabies are right and it works like a charm. Sending and receiving ETN takes around 10 min tops for me. Did that 3 times back and forth.  I do not have Android phone, so can't check the mobile wallet tho. Waiting for iPhone version.
dndssc

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:16:04 PM

What was ico price?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

Hey, I understand that many people want to see ETN listed on bigger and better exchanges, of course I do. It is still very early though, only a matter of days after relaunch and most exchanges take quite a while to get listed on. Short term in crypto is weeks to months not days. Doing too much too soon is not always the better option either. I would prefer things to stabilise first and the exchanges to come with a short gap between. They said they would get it listed on other exchanges, and I don't doubt that they will. My answer you quoted was aimed at the people that are doing more harm than good, and making angry posts so early in the projects life. We should give them the time they need to do what they plan to do.

I think ETN team are doing the right thing and focusing on partnerships...which is far more important for longevity. Something that the majority of coins do not have. Most of the crypto on the market are just useless tokens...unless they can be used to purchase something or serve a purpose. There is already one exchange to buy ETN and of course the others will follow. We just have to be patient, the value right now is not so important...once things get moving we should see natural growth. That means profit to you and I.

Also, to be honest...exchanges are mostly for traders, not the masses. The idea of being able to earn coins using the app and the potential future use cases for gained coins is meant to appeal to the masses on top of making money. The potential for profit in FIAT should play second fiddle, at least for now. That will hopefully come naturally as ETN becomes a useful asset.

People are forgetting that Cryptocurrency is supposed to be the future of currency..as in an alternative to money. It was always meant to be used to purchase goods and services, but it is moving too far in the wrong direction. The fears of a bubble are mostly due to the fact that it is being treated as a commodity to buy and sell rather than something that actually serves a purpose. There is only so far that scenario will go without it bursting into flames.

Electroneum are looking at the gambling and gaming industry, alongside Mobile networks and whatever else they can get onboard and that would be something very special. Something that can actually be used will always be more valuable to the masses than something that can't. We all want some profit here I know, me too...but for the good of Crypto, there is more than just trading on exchanges that could appeal here.

Lets just see what happens in the coming months before raining down judgement.
simonetti

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:37:48 PM

ETN team also mentioned, that they would like to make mining possible on video game consoles.

Has anyone done that, what would the hash rate be?
Highspeed123

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:43:03 PM

ETN team also mentioned, that they would like to make mining possible on video game consoles.

Has anyone done that, what would the hash rate be?

Good question, not sure if it would be the real mining on the blockchain or simulated mining like the mobile app. Either would definitely be a big plus and help with the adoption of ETN. They are looking at a lot of different things apparently and I hope at least a few of these ideas are possible.
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:48:51 PM

Hey, I understand that many people want to see ETN listed on bigger and better exchanges, of course I do. It is still very early though, only a matter of days after relaunch and most exchanges take quite a while to get listed on. Short term in crypto is weeks to months not days. Doing too much too soon is not always the better option either. I would prefer things to stabilise first and the exchanges to come with a short gap between. They said they would get it listed on other exchanges, and I don't doubt that they will. My answer you quoted was aimed at the people that are doing more harm than good, and making angry posts so early in the projects life. We should give them the time they need to do what they plan to do.

I think ETN team are doing the right thing and focusing on partnerships...which is far more important for longevity. Something that the majority of coins do not have. Most of the crypto on the market are just useless tokens...unless they can be used to purchase something or serve a purpose. There is already one exchange to buy ETN and of course the others will follow. We just have to be patient, the value right now is not so important...once things get moving we should see natural growth. That means profit to you and I.

Also, to be honest...exchanges are mostly for traders, not the masses. The idea of being able to earn coins using the app and the potential future use cases for gained coins is meant to appeal to the masses on top of making money. The potential for profit in FIAT should play second fiddle, at least for now. That will hopefully come naturally as ETN becomes a useful asset.

People are forgetting that Cryptocurrency is supposed to be the future of currency..as in an alternative to money. It was always meant to be used to purchase goods and services, but it is moving too far in the wrong direction. The fears of a bubble are mostly due to the fact that it is being treated as a commodity to buy and sell rather than something that actually serves a purpose. There is only so far that scenario will go without it bursting into flames.

Electroneum are looking at the gambling and gaming industry, alongside Mobile networks and whatever else they can get onboard and that would be something very special. Something that can actually be used will always be more valuable to the masses than something that can't. We all want some profit here I know, me too...but for the good of Crypto, there is more than just trading on exchanges that could appeal here.

Lets just see what happens in the coming months before raining down judgement.

Excellent post, HighSpeed. A useful coin will last. What exactly can be done or purchased with the other coins except bitcoin? Are there more that can be used to purchase things so far?
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:58:16 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but the mobile miner was ready at original ico launch? So why has it been delayed to next year.

Have they been telling us porkies all along and its never been available?

Also, Cryptopia have a monopoly on this coin till next year, that was the deal for ETN to be listied with zero wait time. Cost of doing business.
Highspeed123

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:04:09 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but the mobile miner was ready at original ico launch? So why has it been delayed to next year.

Have they been telling us porkies all along and its never been available?

Also, Cryptopia have a monopoly on this coin till next year, that was the deal for ETN to be listied with zero wait time. Cost of doing business.

They mentioned that, it is to appease the future partners they are planning to work with. So the mining element has been delayed. Here is what was said in the email-

We have just signed a agreement with an Airtime provider (mobile operator) with over 5m smartphones in the market and are in the final stages with a number of other operators. We will release full details of each of these deals in conjunction with the providers.

In line with the detailed data requirements of these partnerships we are releasing the mobile miner section of the app in the New Year as we need to ensure we carry out a staged rollout with commercial sized groups of beta testers. We will also have our iOS app into beta test in the New Year. This will not effect the wallet section of the app, which is fully functional.
alinka

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:38:09 PM

I still have my cons in investing in the project, but I've been with it since the beginning of november, all the information I see about the project is direct. Maybe in the future i invest. Success.
c0py

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:28:09 PM

Yes I completely agree with this. The coin needs a purpose, something to give it value and not be treated as a commodity.

What doesn't help is the "Value" section in the Android app!
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:56:41 PM

Tried online wallet, to see if all does crybabies are right and it works like a charm. Sending and receiving ETN takes around 10 min tops for me. Did that 3 times back and forth.  I do not have Android phone, so can't check the mobile wallet tho. Waiting for iPhone version.

Please, stop lying.

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: