Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Cyan_Antares

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:46:48 AM

Cryptopia only, for now.

Electroneum should pair up with India`s paytm, that would be huge Smiley
thanks!

I have some Electroneum, not many, just 20 or so. Where can I start trading and converting 1 ETC I have to Electroneum? Bittrex and similar don't feature Electroneum, unless I am missing something.

I can tell you what you're missing, the little bit of your effort to read even a couple of pages of this thread. How many pages of this thread have you read?

But to save you a bit of more of your valuable time, Cryptopia are the only exchange you can trade for ETN. But good luck signing up, its a few days wait at least to get verified they're a busy bunch of kiwis.
just a few, the most recent ones -one of the post led me to coinify, registered there but it's not my thing, I was most used to Forex but in that sense I think I prefer binance interface-, 'cos I gotta admit that it's been a few busy days with exams and building a Vega 56 rig. Thanks for the insight, though, because I am registered in binance and bitfinex and saw nothing there. Shall check the initial page and see why that happens. Thanks again.
gotta add that fortunately for me I registered minutes ago and haven't had trouble at all, just need to send my ETC there but I am in the platform right now.
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:11:22 AM

Hey good you're registered, but you'll need to verify with 2xid and that step takes a bit of time, maybe 3 or 4 days. If that's not the case and you can trade straight away let us know.
TOPBILL

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:48:48 AM

I have some Electroneum, not many, just 20 or so. Where can I start trading and converting 1 ETC I have to Electroneum? Bittrex and similar don't feature Electroneum, unless I am missing something.

Two weeks ago Cryptopia raised the minimum bid from .00005 to .0005 BTC. That's a 10 fold increase to make a bid along with Bitcoin jumping 300% in price that means you need 30 times more ETN's just to place bids.

Right now you need about 160 Electroneum to even bid.
I wouldn't send your 20 Electroneum to Cryptopia yet. You'll need to wait until you build it up more.

You can build them pretty quickly mining if you have a good Graphics card

Right now one Nvidia GTX 1080 ti GPU will mine about 460 Electroneum per week.

One Nvidia GTX 1070 GPU will mine about 300 Electroneum per week.

Intel I7-2600k CPU mines about 110 ETN a week

Cyan_Antares

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:38:27 AM

Hey good you're registered, but you'll need to verify with 2xid and that step takes a bit of time, maybe 3 or 4 days. If that's not the case and you can trade straight away let us know.
I am trading already, the 2xid is a some kind of pin? That's why I had to create and it took less than a minute. However I am stuck at the trading screen, trying to exchange my 1 ETC to BTC, but it doesnt let me do that.. for now -havent figured out how-.

Two weeks ago Cryptopia raised the minimum bid from .00005 to .0005 BTC. That's a 10 fold increase to make a bid along with Bitcoin jumping 300% in price that means you need 30 times more ETN's just to place bids.

Right now you need about 160 Electroneum to even bid.
I wouldn't send your 20 Electroneum to Cryptopia yet. You'll need to wait until you build it up more.

You can build them pretty quickly mining if you have a good Graphics card

Right now one Nvidia GTX 1080 ti GPU will mine about 460 Electroneum per week.

One Nvidia GTX 1070 GPU will mine about 300 Electroneum per week.

Intel I7-2600k CPU mines about 110 ETN a week

My graphics card is a RX 570 which is mining the Electroneum. I built a 6 Vega 56 for one of my siblings, but that's a monster compared to what my RX 570. It's amazing seeing how Vega can mine.

Gotta try mining with the CPU too, my Ryzen 1500X CPU is not bad..
Cyan_Antares

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:57:08 AM

well, I can confirm you that I transformed my 1 ETC into 0.00176725BTC and then that into 565ETN, so it seems to work better now. However some trading houses can't register new users now, because of high demand.

Also noticed that someone, whoever they are, sold 521424 ETN to buy 1.6 Bitcoin..  Shocked Shocked
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:24:51 AM

Why Electroneum still hasn't been listed on bittrex,binance or any other exchange etc is still beyond me..They had like 45 days to work this out while Hackerone were getting bugs fixed.
While all other huge supply trash coins like xvg and ada are booming, I guess it's great for all to see etn on just one exchange and assume that it's going down due to btc rally...Hurray
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:35:09 AM

To whoever is on here from the ETN team.  Firstly, I would like to say that I am still extremely bullish on this project.  However, you guys have to seriously get your shit together.   You should have postponed the launch to ensure that you are able to handle the capacity instead of a doing a second botched launch.    This was the PERFECT time to win over new users and you guys screwed it up (again).  

Many are losing interest because they can't even get the app to load due to heavy usage.   Transaction time is worse than BTC and that says a lot!  Can you explain to us how you plan on addressing these capacity issues?   Besides for security, capacity should have been your 2nd priority.   In the crypto world, things move in milliseconds and FUD plays a big part.   You guys need to COMMUNICATE more effectively on how you are fixing this.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:11:02 AM

To whoever is on here from the ETN team.  Firstly, I would like to say that I am still extremely bullish on this project.  However, you guys have to seriously get your shit together.   You should have postponed the launch to ensure that you are able to handle the capacity instead of a doing a second botched launch.    This was the PERFECT time to win over new users and you guys screwed it up (again). 

Many are losing interest because they can't even get the app to load due to heavy usage.   Transaction time is worse than BTC and that says a lot!  Can you explain to us how you plan on addressing these capacity issues?   Besides for security, capacity should have been your 2nd priority.   In the crypto world, things move in milliseconds and FUD plays a big part.   You guys need to COMMUNICATE more effectively on how you are fixing this.
To whoever is on here from the ETN team.  Firstly, I would like to say that I am still extremely bullish on this project.  However, you guys have to seriously get your shit together.   You should have postponed the launch to ensure that you are able to handle the capacity instead of a doing a second botched launch.    This was the PERFECT time to win over new users and you guys screwed it up (again). 

Many are losing interest because they can't even get the app to load due to heavy usage.   Transaction time is worse than BTC and that says a lot!  Can you explain to us how you plan on addressing these capacity issues?   Besides for security, capacity should have been your 2nd priority.   In the crypto world, things move in milliseconds and FUD plays a big part.   You guys need to COMMUNICATE more effectively on how you are fixing this.
The slow on etn servers doesn't take anything away from this great coin. It was quite expected and even predicted before the re-launch considering the unequalled buzz around the electroneum project. Fixing it is now a matter of the scalability of the servers and the devs are not to blame for that. It now falls on Amazon AWS to do the needful. However, electroneum will naturally work fine once the buzz is down.
dllhg

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:00:04 AM

Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is greater than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

People need to be more realistic.  Anyone in their right mind would dump if they could get an instant 4X let alone an 8X or higher ........  Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.  

Wow, I'm reading through this thread and I'm speachless. What I can see from almost every post is just greed and arrogance.

Just like this guy:

"Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard" - yeah, how many people did you talk to?
"Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two" - haha, no comment, you know shit.
"Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business" - maybe for you, greed, greed, greed.
"We are all here to make money end of story" - speak for yourseld you greedy cunt, end of the story.

"People need to be more realistic" - this is actually the only correct statement you posted. Even though it was meant in a different context.

Get the fuck off dude. No one gives a shit what you do, do what you want. Go vomit your thoughts to your parents bedroom.

The idea of cryptocurrency is banking the unbanked people living in the countries with trillion dollar bank-notes, leave the system that is controled by governments and central banks. Doing things in cheaper and more efficient way.
This is a process that doesn't happen over night.

It seems to me that only very few people realize this.

When you've invested money into ETN or any other project, what did you expect? Moving tokens in the speed of light the same day when the app is released without any issues, making millions in two hours?

Have you ever try to start your own company? Nothing is working the way you wish right away even when you think you're 100% prepared.
Just give it a time and watch the progress and adoption, thinks will move the right direction.

By the way I did participate in the ETN ICO and I hold my ETN because I belive I can buy stuff with it in the near future. Not trade it for FIAT back and forward because that's not the point.

Fuck FIAT, fuck banks, fuck governemts and fuck all greedy people.

Peace

LOL  wow chill out. 

I invested a LOT into this ICO  because I believed it would be successful.

Yes I have started my own company back in 1996,  have you ?   

Me and many other users thought it would dump to .02-.03.  Surprised it didnt.  I can say first hand it took me 8 hours to get my coins onto exchange.  People aren't making this up....

So you are here investing in cryptos because you want the world to be a better place and have zero interest in making money on it ?  You are  just being hypocritical.  Anyone buying any kind of investment has a level of greed end of story.   

Please continue rant, sorry I stepped on your sensitive toes by stating what I believed.  ........
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:01:32 AM

Low energy.  Sad
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:14:09 AM

MiningPoolHub has added Electroneum to it's list of coins that you can mine at MPH.
The pool fee for ETN is 0% for 1 week, when this week started I do not know, so don't know when it will end. MPH's standard pool fee is only 0.9%.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:36:13 AM

why i can't send from my.electronuem?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:11:00 AM

Nobody can't send anything from the shitty online wallet. This morning I've try to send 500 coins from mine 27 times and 27 times the transaction failed.

Back to the cli wallet I think. This is a fucking joke (as usual in cryptoland)...

Highspeed123

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:46:22 AM

Why Electroneum still hasn't been listed on bittrex,binance or any other exchange etc is still beyond me..They had like 45 days to work this out while Hackerone were getting bugs fixed.
While all other huge supply trash coins like xvg and ada are booming, I guess it's great for all to see etn on just one exchange and assume that it's going down due to btc rally...Hurray

XVG has been knocking about since early 2016! Most coins are listed on a single exchange at the very beginning, it takes time to apply and be listed on the exchanges you mention. Electroneum is extremely young, at the very start and it would make sense to stagger the rollout of new features, news and exchange listings. It is not meant to be a get rich quick scheme or become a pump & dump coin like so many others. The other exchanges will follow, just a matter of time. Have a bit of patience and do not expect to get instant gains in Crypto, prepare to invest over a longer period. Too many newbies think that way, when they see BTC and a few others having insane rises over 2017....but in reality it took many years to get where it is now. It is rare to see something really take off in just a month or so. Usually, it gets worse before it gets better....
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:47:29 AM

I fear that people will start to lose interest in the coin soon from the reactions that I read. Most people don't understand why it's not available on other exchanges yet, and the team doesn't really talk about that either, explain that it takes some time to get on new exchanges and that it will happen. People have concerns why 4 days after the re-launch things still aren't working better, or at least give some more frequent updates as to what's going on and when it's expected to be fixed which leads people to believe they just weren't ready again, but pushed out the launch because they promised it mid-december (which they obviously couldn't push back again) Obviously the problems are at the end of AWS, but I notice that people aren't just accepting that as an excuse anymore since they already did that with HackerOne.

These are all normal problems, but since it's a crypto for newbies, they need to explain things more thorough or they will not understand.

And with so many altcoins available people are easy to switch to the next best thing out there if there isn't any better communication. I'm still holding, though.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:59:50 AM

I fear that people will start to lose interest in the coin soon from the reactions that I read. Most people don't understand why it's not available on other exchanges yet, and the team doesn't really talk about that either, explain that it takes some time to get on new exchanges and that it will happen. People have concerns why 4 days after the re-launch things still aren't working better, or at least give some more frequent updates as to what's going on and when it's expected to be fixed which leads people to believe they just weren't ready again, but pushed out the launch because they promised it mid-december (which they obviously couldn't push back again) Obviously the problems are at the end of AWS, but I notice that people aren't just accepting that as an excuse anymore since they already did that with HackerOne.

These are all normal problems, but since it's a crypto for newbies, they need to explain things more thorough or they will not understand.

And with so many altcoins available people are easy to switch to the next best thing out there if there isn't any better communication. I'm still holding, though.

This is Bitcointalk....go and find the thread for any large/popular project (even BTC gets insane FUD, papers and all) and see what you find. It is always the same scenario. People will always find something wrong, there will always be impatient folk,  you will always get scam accusations and there will always be those that have links to a different project and wish to see their rival fail. Sometimes they do it for personal gain, in an attempt to lower the value. It is all part of the crypto world. I would not pay too much attention to anything you read in here. Most of the time, the devs of projects never even check in on this forum, only a small number of potential investors even come here. I would not put too much stock in what random people have to say. It is always going to be a place of divided opinions and arguments, yes opinion...not always fact. Wink
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

This is Bitcointalk....go and find the thread for any large/popular project (even BTC gets insane FUD, papers and all) and see what you find. It is always the same scenario. People will always find something wrong, there will always be impatient folk,  you will always get scam accusations and there will always be those that have links to a different project and wish to see their rival fail. Sometimes they do it for personal gain, in an attempt to lower the value. It is all part of the crypto world. I would not pay too much attention to anything you read in here. Most of the time, the devs of projects never even check in on this forum, only a small number of potential investors even come here. I would not put too much stock in what random people have to say. It is always going to be a place of divided opinions and arguments, yes opinion...not always fact. Wink

Haha, probably very true. You are correct. This is my first crypto, and I feel like being patient and letting them work things out is the best way to go, but reading all the negative comments I started to think that maybe I'm just to gullible and trusting. Cheesy
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:28:29 PM

Nobody can't send anything from the shitty online wallet. This morning I've try to send 500 coins from mine 27 times and 27 times the transaction failed.

Back to the cli wallet I think. This is a fucking joke (as usual in cryptoland)...

thank i have resolt... mining monero!!! :-)

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
pengvisor

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:28:43 PM

Help in a vote to get ETN on COINBASE. Every vote is crucial.

https://www.change.org/p/coinbase-electroneum-on-coinbase?recruiter=843376483&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:45:12 PM

Grin Grin Good joke  Grin

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: