Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

I hope that someone from Electroneum will finally anwser me with a solution.... Send a few e-mails already and tried to contact them on social media...

1. i've been stuck for weeks with my electroneum, my transactions are stuck on pending (no TX hash)
2. I can't send any coins (every transaction i make, either big or small stays on pending forever)
3. I tried different addresses, doesn't matter.
5. My available balance is not corresponding to my wallet balance, since the blockchain can't update i suppose.
4. Still got no bounty rewards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

Hey guys! Quick question. When going into https://my.electroneum.com/ and clicking Log in, is everyone getting a pop up message that reads "my.electroneum.com says: hi" and then you have to click "ok" to be redirected to the page where you enter your login info? (https://my.electroneum.com/login). Just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing. And since this started happening I cannot send to cryptopia. It just says status:failed. And yes, I did include the payment ID and have done it many times before with no problems.
Cyan_Antares

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

Hey guys! Quick question. When going into https://my.electroneum.com/ and clicking Log in, is everyone getting a pop up message that reads "my.electroneum.com says: hi" and then you have to click "ok" to be redirected to the page where you enter your login info? (https://my.electroneum.com/login). Just wanted to make sure. Thanks!
yes, it happened to me yesterday, a couple of times.
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

Have all of you read Rich Ells last update?

Ive been on holiday.

It is so refreshing to see such a well rounded community.

Even though I promised my better half that I would "put away my stupid coins" over the holiday (she cant seem to understand that the reason we have the extra money to do and have nice things, are these stupid coins, but god bless her lol, she makes up for it in spades in other areas  Shocked)

I have still checked in from time to time, and took a quick peek to see how things were.

I was, as always, extremely impressed with the community as a whole. Thanks to all of you not scared to step up to those a bit too negative, or flat out trolls. Thanks also to those keeping a lid on those screaming, "$1000 ETN" "LAMBO" "50x by tomorrow" "confirmed" LOL!!

Lets continue to keep the community balanced, and help out our newbies as much as possible!!!

Keep up the great work!!

Contraband
Bitcointalk ETN Community Manager

Happy New Year contraband! Yes the community for ETN is huge not just on BTC Talk but Facebook/Twitter and most of the usual social media. There is huge support for this coin and its regularly been a top 5 traded coin by volume on Cryptopia so the signs are there. I think most people forget it's a very new coin in the early stages but has a great team of people working on it so the sky is the limit really for the potential. Looking forward to mobile miner release although the difficulty has gone through the roof so not sure what value that will have now. Can only wait and see I guess but looking forward for ETN going to the moon as they say haha

Yes, the support for ETN is immense. Amazing for where we are on the timeline.

With much more exciting news around the corner, its surprizing that the partnership news hasnt even sunk in yet. Thats why in my last post I asked if everyone has read the announcement.

2 confirmed mobile carriers, and in talks with around a dozen more!!! How this doesnt have the community doing backflips is beyond me. This news is beyond a big deal. Its revolutionary!!

Ive asked the Devs to explain in more detail how exactly these partnerships will work, and what they will look like, and that is also coming soon.

To be clear, 2 are signed and done, for those of you that havent heard the news. They are the ones who want to see the mobile miner go through beta testing and we will have members of the community helping out with that.

Ive highlighted above the question regarding how the difficulty will affect those that choose to mine more coins via the Mobile Mining Experience.

When you mine ETN on your phone, you are not powering the blockchain and solving blocks. This is a completely separate centralized process. The difficulty will have no effect on this.

The things that decide who mines more coins than others is how much processing power is available each time the system checks your phone.

The system checks your phone, using about as much processing power as loading a wiki page. Then, based on the processing power available, it rewards you with ETN. So, a brand new, top of the line phone, that is already currently running almost at capacity using a boatload of apps at once, will earns less coins than a phone thats a bit older, lacking the latest increased specs, that has no apps running at all.

So again, the difficulty for the regular miners does not affect the mobile miners.

new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

Great news!!!

Eat that 23 BTC wall and we go to 0.00000841 in a flash!!!
contraband (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

Is there anyone here that’s in contact with the devs that can ask them why they haven’t paid out their bounties from months ago?  I realize there’s a bounty post but no one from the team has responded there.  This is a really messed up way to treat the people that promoted your product.

It is getting sorted now.

There a lot to go over, as they have to calculate everything from the start.

I didnt have an answer until now.

Like I said, now I know someone new is fixing it.

I know the delay is frustrating.
new24core

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

Great news!!!

The wall (now 25 BTC) is being replaced but at over 1,190 BTC in 24 hours it won't hold.
RinceWind84

Activity: 263

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

Is this supposed to happen?!?

It happens just as i press the Log in button.

I am a bit concerned right now because since this has started to happen I can still log in to my wallet but all transaction attempts to Cryptopia have failed.

Please advise :-)
twd78

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

I was wondering too about that "Hi" popup
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

I have no idea whats happening with your transaction but why would you send the whole lot of your coins and not do a dummy run first?

Because i wanted out with ETN ASAP. Screw all these issues.

The wallet f-ing up my transaction is simply the cherry on top. Not to mention my wife still not having access to her ICO funds. What kind of lame half-assed launch(*cough*2nd launch*cough*) was that anyways? How can you call it a launch if half of your community doesn't have access to their funds?

The second we can get our funds out, we're selling. I don't care what price it will be.

Anyways, i didn't wanna come here and FUD all over the thread. Already plenty here doing that. Same with the shills. Not here to argue who's right. I have my reasons for wanting to pull out. End of story.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any luck with support with these types of issues.

I'm with you, dude. Same problem here (sending to Topia not possible). But I can tell you one thing: at least your Coins are not lost - when no Transaction Hash is generated and the sent amount is not subtracted from your online "wallet" (well, this is hardly a wallet... lol), there was no transaction, so your coins just didn't move anywhere at all.

Absolute amateurish work done, 100% fail, a coin made by noobs for noobs... no one helps us. Support, updates... nothing happens... if this goes on, let's get together and think about consulting a lawyer. There are many more of us, so it won't be too expensive for each.

ELECTRONEUM, my longest finger is for you!

I've had absolutely no issues moving my ETN around recently. Yeah at launch I did, but that was to be expected with the flood of traffic and transactions. In a perfect world we wouldn't have these issues, but we live in far from a perfect world. Quit your bitching and accept the fact that at the peak of ICO price ($.01) investors have been up no less than 500% since gaining access, and prior to access never dipped below 100% gains. Anyone who complains about 100% gains is just greedy and asking to lose their money!

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
roleg

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

I was wondering too about that "Hi" popup
maybe source modiffed from hackerone team )

from source:
Code:
<!-- MAIN APP JS FILE -->
<script src="/js-src/app.min.js"></script>

<script>
    $(function(){
        $('.btn').on('click', function(e){
            $(this).addClass('loading');
        });
    });
    </script>
            <script>
            $(function(){
                $('.btn').on('click', function(e){
                    alert('hi');
                    $(this).addClass('loading');
                });
            });
contraband (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

I have no idea whats happening with your transaction but why would you send the whole lot of your coins and not do a dummy run first?

The wallet f-ing up my transaction is simply the cherry on top. Not to mention my wife still not having access to her ICO funds. What kind of lame half-assed launch(*cough*2nd launch*cough*) was that anyways? How can you call it a launch if half of your community doesn't have access to their funds?

The second we can get our funds out, we're selling. I don't care what price it will be.

Anyways, i didn't wanna come here and FUD all over the thread. Already plenty here doing that. Same with the shills. Not here to argue who's right. I have my reasons for wanting to pull out. End of story.

I just wanted to see if anyone had any luck with support with these types of issues.

I'm with you, dude. Same problem here (sending to Topia not possible). But I can tell you one thing: at least your Coins are not lost - when no Transaction Hash is generated and the sent amount is not subtracted from your online "wallet" (well, this is hardly a wallet... lol), there was no transaction, so your coins just didn't move anywhere at all.

Absolute amateurish work done, 100% fail, a coin made by noobs for noobs... no one helps us. Support, updates... nothing happens... if this goes on, let's get together and think about consulting a lawyer. There are many more of us, so it won't be too expensive for each.

I've had absolutely no issues moving my ETN around recently. Yeah at launch I did, but that was to be expected with the flood of traffic and transactions. In a perfect world we wouldn't have these issues, but we live in far from a perfect world. Quit your bitching and accept the fact that at the peak of ICO price ($.01) investors have been up no less than 500% since gaining access, and prior to access never dipped below 100% gains. Anyone who complains about 100% gains is just greedy and asking to lose their money!

The team is aware of EVERYTHING.

It is being worked on. Relax everyone.

I know the tech issues are very frustrating, but they will be fixed.

In the meantime, enjoy the 10x gains, and we are only getting started.

Stay tuned for further updates and substantial announcements coming soon.
kellog9000

Activity: 224

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

NICE JOB DEV!!!  Grin

You've changed my life!  Roll Eyes  Grin

Go to the moon ETN 10$ 100$ 1000$ 

Come on guys pump pump  Cool Grin Wink

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:07:37 PM

NICE JOB DEV!!!  Grin

cool down ,i sure you are rich man now because of ELECTRONEUM.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

NICE JOB DEV!!!  Grin

It's too early it's just a small pump but I have doubt if it will reach $10 at the first quarter of the year maybe a few more months, when merchants and big companies online and offline finally use or incorporate electroneum to their system.
booyaka1

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

@Electroneum Team, first of all - Thank you for the profit!

I did some mining over the past two months and I was able to transfer from my offline wallet once already.
A few days ago I tried it again, but failed and receive the message that my offline wallet is empty, even though there are like 2000 hashes..

I already contacted support and they replied that because of the transactional volume they have some problems.
To set your mind at ease, the blockchain can’t lose coins, so your coins will be safe. If your balance has reduced then it is almost certain that they are safely on the offline wallet that you sent them too.
but the problem is the other way around!

Does anybody have the same issues?

cheers
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

Awesome mate! ETN is gonna do some damage in the crypto world.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Thanks for the update Contraband, maybe you should drop into the bounty thread too, lots of worried bounty hunters in there. I know that is not your role or responsibility though. I am looking forward to seeing what Electroneum can achieve over this year.
lynnachaean

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

ETN is pumping. Glad to see some drastic increase after staying at the 500-600 sat range. I bought thousands when it was still at 250 sat so I am very happy with the return.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
new24core

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

Great news!!!

The wall (now 25 BTC) is being replaced but at over 1,190 BTC in 24 hours it won't hold.

One wall down now onto the next...

It's a bigger wall at 47 BTC but the 24hr volume is now 1445.49 BTC!!

Maybe we touch 0.000001 today!
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: