Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:49:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
errata

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

Hi all!
Wonder if anyone can help me figuring out why my balance always shows 0 ETN even tho I deposited few thousand ETN couple of days ago in my wallet...

I started the electroneumd and the blockchain is fully synced. Started electroneum-wallet-cli afterwards, checked the balance, it says "Balance: 0.00, unlocked balance: 0.00".

I tried to delete my wallet files and restore a wallet with mnemonic seed, but still showing 0.00 ETN. I tried to use rescan_bc command in my wallet, after rescan still shows 0.00 ETN.

I can see the transaction and amount in blockchain explorer (using my private view key), but it just won't show up in my CLI wallet for some reason...

What gives??  Huh

just to make sure, you can create a read only wallet, only with your view key and address. if you provide your viewkey and address i can check it for you, if you still cant recove your funds.

Eh, well, I rebuilt the complete chain and everything seems fine now...
Might be that during the initial synchronization, some things were corrupt due to accidental disconnecting of external disk where the chain was syncing...
xzentorxz

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Hi all!
Wonder if anyone can help me figuring out why my balance always shows 0 ETN even tho I deposited few thousand ETN couple of days ago in my wallet...

I started the electroneumd and the blockchain is fully synced. Started electroneum-wallet-cli afterwards, checked the balance, it says "Balance: 0.00, unlocked balance: 0.00".

I tried to delete my wallet files and restore a wallet with mnemonic seed, but still showing 0.00 ETN. I tried to use rescan_bc command in my wallet, after rescan still shows 0.00 ETN.

I can see the transaction and amount in blockchain explorer (using my private view key), but it just won't show up in my CLI wallet for some reason...

What gives??  Huh

just to make sure, you can create a read only wallet, only with your view key and address. if you provide your viewkey and address i can check it for you, if you still cant recove your funds.

Might be that during the initial synchronization, some things were corrupt due to accidental disconnecting of external disk where the chain was syncing...

i guess you dont have the corrupted blockchain data by any chance? I supported another guy with the same isssue and it felt like a mystery how this can happen. If the blockchain is corrupt it normally just dont work at all, because there several checksum, which would fail. And if the wallet data is corrupted a rescan_bc would help, but it didnt.

First Electroneum GUI Wallet (open source): https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases
Discussion (reddit): https://goo.gl/8488Cp
errata

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

Hi all!

What gives??  Huh

i guess you dont have the corrupted blockchain data by any chance? I supported another guy with the same isssue and it felt like a mystery how this can happen. If the blockchain is corrupt it normally just dont work at all, because there several checksum, which would fail. And if the wallet data is corrupted a rescan_bc would help, but it didnt.

Yeah, rescan_bc didn't help, indeed. Unfortunately, I just deleted the old blockchain and replaced it with a new one couple of minutes ago ^^
simonetti

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Where is the bottom?  Cool
Cyan_Antares

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

Everyone must watch and read-****

Weak hands sell their Bitcoin ! Wall Street are buying up your Bitcoin!

Whilst you buy Shitcoins hoping to make big profits the elites are taking your Bitcoin from you cheap !

Think about it logically.. Since Wall Street got involved the price has fallen as they short the coin.

Meanwhile mainstream media spread fake news fear and doubt.

Their intention is to get more of the 80% of bitcoin that’s already circulating. They know bitcoin is going to be worth 100x it’s current value.

So whilst you panic sell on fake news I’m buying more and holding for the long term. There is so much development going on behind the scenes with Bitcoin including lightning payment channels for low cost instant transactions for mainstream adoption at merchants and smart contracts that will change many industries over the coming years.

95% of all the token coins will die off over time and only the very best technological applications with real world use will survive. Regulation will also start to take effect in the next 5 years that will dramatically reduce the number of ICO’s and scam token launches.

Think long term and think where we will be in the next 5 years and don’t sell your Bitcoin unless you have to.

This is my opinion and I’m holding on to my bitcoin and only investing into other crypto tokens that I believe have real world use and real utility for the masses. The global elites want your bitcoin and they will do whatever they can to get it off you.

They know and understand the power of a totally decentralised one world currency and they also know that the fiat system is irreparably broken.

The debt bubble is closer than ever to exploding and CryptoCurrency is the pin that will inevitably burst their bubble.

Wall Street are fearful and that’s why they have now gotten involved.

This year the US Nasdaq will launch futures trading and the winklevoss Brothers should have their ETF approved bitcoin the SEC.

Mike Novogratz is working on building a CryptoCurrency bank.

The signs are all there and more money will continue to flow from fiat currencies into crypto. Make sure you are holding on to at least one Bitcoin because those that do will be the new generation of wealth holders on the planet.

❤❤❤
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

Whilst you buy Shitcoins hoping to make big profits the elites are taking your Bitcoin from you cheap !

Think about it logically.. Since Wall Street got involved the price has fallen as they short the coin.

Their intention is to get more of the 80% of bitcoin that’s already circulating. They know bitcoin is going to be worth 100x it’s current value.

So whilst you panic sell on fake news I’m buying more and holding for the long term. There is so much development going on behind the scenes with Bitcoin including lightning payment channels for low cost instant transactions for mainstream adoption at merchants and smart contracts that will change many industries over the coming years.

95% of all the token coins will die off over time and only the very best technological applications with real world use will survive. Regulation will also start to take effect in the next 5 years that will dramatically reduce the number of ICO’s and scam token launches.

Think long term and think where we will be in the next 5 years and don’t sell your Bitcoin unless you have to.

This is my opinion and I’m holding on to my bitcoin and only investing into other crypto tokens that I believe have real world use and real utility for the masses. The global elites want your bitcoin and they will do whatever they can to get it off you.

They know and understand the power of a totally decentralised one world currency and they also know that the fiat system is irreparably broken.

The debt bubble is closer than ever to exploding and CryptoCurrency is the pin that will inevitably burst their bubble.

This year the US Nasdaq will launch futures trading and the winklevoss Brothers should have their ETF approved bitcoin the SEC.

The signs are all there and more money will continue to flow from fiat currencies into crypto. Make sure you are holding on to at least one Bitcoin because those that do will be the new generation of wealth holders on the planet.

❤❤❤
I really couldn't agree with you more!
But how does this fit into the Electroneum ANN section?
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

Where is the bottom?  Cool

when the price of bitcoin start falling intensively people get panicked and start selling bitcoins as they are afraid that they could lose money. In this way they start also exchange other crypto, but it seems that falling is stoped
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

This drop in bitcoin is affecting all altcoin. Will the price of ETN fall further? I want to buy some more tokens. Smiley

OI
simonetti

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

The wallet is down again, wtf
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

This drop in bitcoin is affecting all altcoin. Will the price of ETN fall further? I want to buy some more tokens. Smiley

If bitcoin will continue to fall then electroneum fall further but if bitcoin and ethreum will begin to grow, everything will grow.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

The price against BTC has been fairly consistent during the Bitcoin crash so that's always a good sign
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

If bitcoin will continue to fall then electroneum fall further but if bitcoin and ethreum will begin to grow, everything will grow.

Electroneum is not the only token affected when Grandpa btc take a fall, other tokens too are affected or you not see the past few day what the market has been going through.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

Electroneum is not the only token affected when Grandpa btc take a fall, other tokens too are affected or you not see the past few day what the market has been going through.
Thats true because all altcoins is paired with btc and eth when those two fall, everything will fall too.
xzentorxz

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

❤❤❤

"Think about it logically.."  Roll Eyes

First Electroneum GUI Wallet (open source): https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases
Discussion (reddit): https://goo.gl/8488Cp
Neo Baudrillard

Activity: 84
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

THE NEXT BITCONNECT?

Day 23 will be 1 month I'm hoping to credit a deposit made from my wallet to Cryptopia. This happened to me and with several users and already a fact of knowledge of many users of this Thead.

I could say that it's just Cryptopia's fault. I could accuse them of SCAM, but they are an exchange used daily by several users of several currencies and I think the problem is much bigger.

Have you noticed that #ETN is the only crypto in the top 50 that is listed in only 1 exchange?

This is not normal.

Why no other exchanges listed a currency with more than 700,000,000 in Market Cap?

It is a project full of holes and dishonest promises like "mobile mining". Electroneum is just a clone of Monero. If someone invented an app to mine Monero on the smartphone, why would you choose to mine Electroneum?

I do not believe it's possible to mine Monero on a smartphone. It seems to me that this is the kind of promise made to deceive users.

Cryptopia has responsibility too, I know.

But adding all this up with the problem we are facing here, only 2 possibilities comes to mind.

1 - The team of #ETN had no idea where they were getting into and ended up creating a product that does not work and only arrived where it arrived because of the Hype and the Tweet of John MCAfee and now do not know how to solve the problem.

2 - The project is a scam from the beginning.

Cryptopia and Electroneum urgently needs to say why deposits and withdrawals made correctly with all correct data have not been credited in your account users

Is this a problem with Cryptopia or #ETN?

This is a question that needs to be clarified as soon as possible.

CharlieCox

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

I do not believe it's possible to mine Monero on a smartphone. It seems to me that this is the kind of promise made to deceive users.

You did not read the whitepaper. Go read it and come back to comment.
simonetti

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

Slow and steady. Yes, they were over their heads with this proyect, but they are doing just fine for now.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

THE NEXT BITCONNECT?

Day 23 will be 1 month I'm hoping to credit a deposit made from my wallet to Cryptopia. This happened to me and with several users and already a fact of knowledge of many users of this Thead.

I could say that it's just Cryptopia's fault. I could accuse them of SCAM, but they are an exchange used daily by several users of several currencies and I think the problem is much bigger.

Have you noticed that #ETN is the only crypto in the top 50 that is listed in only 1 exchange?

This is not normal.

Why no other exchanges listed a currency with more than 700,000,000 in Market Cap?

It is a project full of holes and dishonest promises like "mobile mining". Electroneum is just a clone of Monero. If someone invented an app to mine Monero on the smartphone, why would you choose to mine Electroneum?

Cryptopia has responsibility too, I know.

But adding all this up with the problem we are facing here, only 2 possibilities comes to mind.

1 - The team of #ETN had no idea where they were getting into and ended up creating a product that does not work and only arrived where it arrived because of the Hype and the Tweet of John MCAfee and now do not know how to solve the problem.

2 - The project is a scam from the beginning.

Cryptopia and Electroneum urgently needs to say why deposits and withdrawals made correctly with all correct data have not been credited in your account users

Is this a problem with Cryptopia or #ETN?

This is a question that needs to be clarified as soon as possible.

One of the reasons why I haven't been visiting this thread recently  is stuff like this. A list of your personal opinions being fired off as if they were facts.

I don't mean to come across as aggressive in anyway, but you don't seem to know very much about the Electroneum project. You haven't done enough research. It's not actual mining, as in mining on the chain and finding blocks. It's simulated mining.

It's not all about the tech my friend, its about the team, the vision, what they want to accomplish. How they market the product and the partnerships they make. What good is a coin with great original blockchain tech if its not being marketed or doesn't serve a purpose?

It has nothing to do with Bitconnect! It's not even remotely similar. All alts are a copy of something else, they all here because of Bitcoin. So mocking something because it uses tech already available doesn't make sense to me. Unless you're a blockchain geek it doesn't matter at all.

Sorry to hear about your issues sending coins to Cryptopia. You are sure you used the Payment ID? It's a must with Electroneum exchange transactions. I have been doing it on a regular basis with no issues but that doesn't mean that it hasn't happened to someone else. If you have done your research, you'll find that Crytopia is suffering because of the influx of new users. It's something they have been working on. They tripled their user base in just a few months.

Add to that the issues Electroneum had using Amazon servers and you can see why transactions and wallet performance has been problematic. Its the main reason they took someone else on to smooth things over and help move things forward. Elctroneum now has ties to Titanium, another project currently having their ICO. I imagine they could use their tech to improve performance in the future.

The exchange thing has already been mentioned by the team and others in this thread, including me. Why should they immediately enter other exchanges? It's not all about making you rich. They want to maintain a level of stability this early in the projects life to help attract partners. They have new exchanges coming soon. There are no holes, just issues that they are working on. Can't pretend it's all perfect because nothing is. They are doing a better job than most though, especially at this early stage.

You just need to spend more time looking into things first, before investing your money and definitely before writing stuff like that.

Neo Baudrillard

Activity: 84
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

1 -  The first bullshit ever: You should not have sent the payment ID! See for yourself and stop using this type of argument to noobies:
https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/prove/1e251efb652c0570ae3bcdd6a22d475c41284fa5cb75cf1dca1a4070da937dd4/etnjzKFU6ogESSKRZZbdqraPdcKVxEC17Cm1Xvbyy76PARQMmgrgceH4krAH6xmjKwJ3HtSAKuyFm1BBWYqtchtq9tBap8Qr4M/9dfe1823409dca7409f58789ed01e2aa3d4d9f4e1e6af558e7e34d3c490e6b08

2 - "Simulating Mining" = That's self-explanatory!

3 - "That the issues Electroneum had using Amazon servers" =  Blockchain that depends on centralized server framework? In addition to mining the "decentralized network" is also "simulated" on the Amazon servers?  Holly Crap!

BreadandButter

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

Howz the mobile mining working?
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: