Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:47:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17463 times)
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:33:04 AM

Once the platform goes live in the future, what do you anticipate the absolute minimum amount to invest  in a given project?

Will it be a set minimum to be able to incest through your platform? Or will it vary depending on the actual project?  

Great Question,
our goal is to make real estate investments a no-minimum affair and the great thing about blockchain payments is the almost zero transaction related cost compared to regular bookkeeping,
since we can rely on smart-contracts to confirm every payment and the sending of the tokens we can accept contributions which in a regular business would have to be declined since the cost of managing the transaction would eat up the transaction itself.
This obviously goes for future projects on the platform as well, mind you there will be a realistic minimum contribution to not clog up the network since it is of almost no use for an investor to invest .00001 USD even if there are very high returns possible.

Depending on the individual projects their managers may set a minimum contribution but we will always keep at reachable for small investors, since we wan´t to bring value and open up this asset class to the masses and not only to whales.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:46:30 AM

Hi everyone!

It's Yi from Token Report, we recently completed a one-sheet reporting REALISTO's ICO Roll Eyes. You can view it here: https://api.tokenreport.com/xuf6s88 

Please us know what your thoughts are in our forum: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1213427364_6660840848904203147

Hello Yi Zu, thank you for sharing your insights with us.
Very Interesting Report, since you are launching a ICO yourself i would be very interested if you have a report for your own ICO? How is the risk rating for that? (Since you are selling a 225 USD subscription to a service which is offered by other rating sites free of charge).

To be honest i think your report is not as in-depth as it should an could be (especially when you plan to charge 225 USD per month for people to read it) perhaps we can set up a call or get in touch to explain or ICO in more detail since I feel your report misses out on many great parts of our business and the rating strays far from what other people think about us.

Best Wishes and talk to you soon

napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:52:22 AM

by the way what a price of this token?
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:59:34 AM

by the way what a price of this token?

Our Pricing during the ICO including Bonus tiers:

Pre-sale: $0.70 (limited to 2,000,000 tokens)
First week of ICO: $0.85
Week 2 of ICO: $0.90
Week 3 of ICO: $0.95
Week 4 of ICO: $1.00

Since we are using 90% of the funds to acquire real estate assets and developing,converting,optimising and selling them to pay out returns in ETH to our token-hodlers  we expect the price to increase after the ICO.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

Love it! I think real estate is the next big disrupted industry when it comes to blockchain. Yes, investments are awesome. But I'm also thinking Escrow, Mortgages, etc.  Definitely watching this one.

Will there be other projects to invest in or will it be primarily focused on Berlin?

Yes, I agree. Real Estate is the next big thing when it comes to real Industry to use blockchain. Investments in this sector pour in even blockchain is not in the scene yet so how much more if it use this service. I see success and I also want to watch this how it is going.
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:49:57 AM

Love it! I think real estate is the next big disrupted industry when it comes to blockchain. Yes, investments are awesome. But I'm also thinking Escrow, Mortgages, etc.  Definitely watching this one.

Will there be other projects to invest in or will it be primarily focused on Berlin?

Yes, I agree. Real Estate is the next big thing when it comes to real Industry to use blockchain. Investments in this sector pour in even blockchain is not in the scene yet so how much more if it use this service. I see success and I also want to watch this how it is going.

We totally agree, pulling real estate assets onto the blockchain and making this asset class available to everyone is a game changer.

Yes our aim is to create a global real estate marketplace lead by local experts.

Robomir3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:03:27 AM

I noticed that Realisto welcomed new Advisors on Board. I can See Kyle Wang of IBM and Ian Scarffe who is well known and i have seen him on some advisory boards of good performing ICOs. Go go go!!
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:59:40 PM

Hi REALISTO,

Thank you a lot for your comprehensive reply. You indeed put some light on those scenarios. I really hope you will somehow incorporate those information into your whitepaper, as I think it had some gaps in those areas.

I have some follow up questions for you Smiley It would be great if you could provide your answer for those as well

1. As far as I understand, Initial investment for both Core & Opportunity Pools will be reinvested over and over again into new real estate deals (from which ROI will be given to REA token holders). Am I right? If so, how long such process will keep going? Ad infinitum or maybe some limited period of time? How many "investments" do you plan to have
within one year? I know it depends on the project, however some average value would be great.

2. On your application mockup there is "running time" parameter of an investment. What does this parameter mean exactly? Is a time between buying an estate and selling it
(and consequently expected ROI dividends)? Or does it have any other meaning?

3. How ROI dividends will be payout in a scenario of selling an estate and renting it? I believe that those two are quite different scenarios from the ROI and return point of view

4. Let's assume that we have a Founder who starts crowdfunding on your platform. We rise money, mint some new Tokens and buy the estate. After the first investment is finished, Founder use initial investment to make another one. What is the use of Tokens in this phase? Can Investors still vote for the next investment or maybe now it is all the Founder decision? What will happen if Founder decide to not re-invest initial investment into new estate? What will happen will all that money?

5. If a Founder, re-invests his initial investment (let's say it is named "phase two") does he still have to pay fees on your platform? Or do fees apply only on the initial/first/phase one investment (the one with the crowdfunding)?

6. What kind of security mechanisms/guarantees do you provide so that money from the estate sales/renting will go back to blockchain (ETH for token holders)? What are the security mechanisms to prevent founders to just run away with earned money or to forge the documents and give back smaller ROI than it really was?

7. Last but not least. Do you still need Polish translation for your Bounty Campaign Smiley ? If, the answer is "yes" I would gladly prepare one for you.

Thank you a lot in advance

Best Regards
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:20:29 PM

Hi REALISTO,

Thank you a lot for your comprehensive reply. You indeed put some light on those scenarios. I really hope you will somehow incorporate those information into your whitepaper, as I think it had some gaps in those areas.

I have some follow up questions for you Smiley It would be great if you could provide your answer for those as well

1. As far as I understand, Initial investment for both Core & Opportunity Pools will be reinvested over and over again into new real estate deals (from which ROI will be given to REA token holders). Am I right? If so, how long such process will keep going? Ad infinitum or maybe some limited period of time? How many "investments" do you plan to have
within one year? I know it depends on the project, however some average value would be great.

2. On your application mockup there is "running time" parameter of an investment. What does this parameter mean exactly? Is a time between buying an estate and selling it
(and consequently expected ROI dividends)? Or does it have any other meaning?

3. How ROI dividends will be payout in a scenario of selling an estate and renting it? I believe that those two are quite different scenarios from the ROI and return point of view

4. Let's assume that we have a Founder who starts crowdfunding on your platform. We rise money, mint some new Tokens and buy the estate. After the first investment is finished, Founder use initial investment to make another one. What is the use of Tokens in this phase? Can Investors still vote for the next investment or maybe now it is all the Founder decision? What will happen if Founder decide to not re-invest initial investment into new estate? What will happen will all that money?

5. If a Founder, re-invests his initial investment (let's say it is named "phase two") does he still have to pay fees on your platform? Or do fees apply only on the initial/first/phase one investment (the one with the crowdfunding)?

6. What kind of security mechanisms/guarantees do you provide so that money from the estate sales/renting will go back to blockchain (ETH for token holders)? What are the security mechanisms to prevent founders to just run away with earned money or to forge the documents and give back smaller ROI than it really was?

7. Last but not least. Do you still need Polish translation for your Bounty Campaign Smiley ? If, the answer is "yes" I would gladly prepare one for you.

Thank you a lot in advance

Best Regards

Thank you for your further questions
1.The funds from the Core Pool and Opportunity Pool will be reinvested continuously, the number of individual investments depends highly on the capital raised in the ICO, we will use leverage to enlarge the size of our portfolio as well.
We aim to get a good mix between cash-flow properties with longer holding times and short term refurbishments to get an attractive ROI mix.
2.Projects will have a predetermined runtime until the Project is successfully completed. There can be projects with shorter runtimes like flat refurbishments and projects with longer durations i.e. cash-flow residential/commercial buildings with an exit in a few years.
3. If the project is only acquired for the purpose of developing and then selling it, the focus is on a high sales return - Investors who have invested into those kinds of projects will receive their returns upon the sale of the property, if it is a core-Pool/opportunity Pool property, the initial price of the building is re-invested. If it is a third party project the full funding amount plus the agreed upon returns will be paid out to the investors.
If the project is a cash-flow property with an exit in a few years to token holders will receive the monthly returns from rent/leases and at the time of the exit the returns from the higher sales price compared to the initial price.
Investors can choose if they prefer constant payouts or rather have bigger returns but more time between payouts.
4. Before a project by a third party expert is launched there has to be an exact business plan of what he plans to do, either he wants to realize a single project - after completion all the funds invested are paid back. Or he wants to launch his own "fund" where he manages a portfolio on behalf of his investors, even then there will be a planned exit or several optional exits for the "fund". Since we take measures to secure the funds from the investors against misappropriation with escrow,trusts and holding companies the investors can rely on the experts to realize their projects according to the plan.
5. If the real estate expert launches a new project he will have to pay new fees. (As i noted earlier the fees will depend on the individual projects/plans)
6. We do implement a third party escrow/admin who offers a public data room where everyone will be able to track FIAT account movements, in and outgoing. Furthermore for third party experts we will set up trust/holding companies which will hold titles for the investors. We try to minimize the risk of losses as much as humanly possible. Also other local experts will check what the individual project managers are doing.

7. We sure could use a polish translation if you can get the announcement if the polish board as well Smiley

R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

Hi everyone!

It's Yi from Token Report, we recently completed a one-sheet reporting REALISTO's ICO Roll Eyes. You can view it here: https://api.tokenreport.com/xuf6s88 

Please us know what your thoughts are in our forum: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1213427364_6660840848904203147

Very Interesting Report, since you are launching a ICO yourself i would be very interested if you have a report for your own ICO? How is the risk rating for that? (Since you are selling a 225 USD subscription to a service which is offered by other rating sites free of charge).

To be honest i think your report is not as in-depth as it should an could be (especially when you plan to charge 225 USD per month for people to read it) perhaps we can set up a call or get in touch to explain or ICO in more detail since I feel your report misses out on many great parts of our business and the rating strays far from what other people think about us.

I have to disagree with TokenReport "one-sheet reporting". Realisto definitely have their place as an investment to consider it is about much more than real estate, it is fully decentralized, members vote on the direction of the platform via a stake weighted liquid democracy system with the first vote scheduled after the ICO.

Not to mention that the whole idea of Realisto is to function as an agnostic platform where anyone can bring an investment opportunity to it and tokenize it. Just like Ethereum created an ecosystem for applications to be run on top of it, Realisto is doing the same but for any and every investment opportunity out there.

They are providing a platform for existing funds (REITs), such as the existing US-based Real Estate fund they are launching with, to gain access to new sources of capital from the crypto markets. Property title deeds are not held by Realisto or the users of the platform, they are held by the third-party escrow lawyers and all smart contracts will be accessible for review by investors. The investors sourced via Realisto will be issued asset-backed tokens the more REA tokens they hand out for free as a pre-sale bonus, the less funds – in relation to tokens generated – they will have to buy assets. As the Real Estate fund gains in performance the asset-backed tokens increase in value and may be exchanged at any time via the  infrastructure, network, and blockchain expertise, providing instant liquidity in what is normally a less liquid market.

It would be foolish to dismiss any ICO based on one aspect you disagree with or MISUNDERSTOOD. I will definitely be investing on their ICO and using Realisto platform.

Inc_BitSquirrel

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:23:25 PM

7. We sure could use a polish translation if you can get the announcement if the polish board as well Smiley

First of all thank you once again for all your answers Smiley

I am happy to hear that! I have registered on your "REALISTO.IO Bounty Program Registration" website. I am waiting for your manager to contact me about the polish translation as part of your bounty program.

Hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:17:13 AM

Hi everyone!

I have to disagree with TokenReport "one-sheet reporting". Realisto definitely have their place as an investment to consider it is about much more than real estate, it is fully decentralized, members vote on the direction of the platform via a stake weighted liquid democracy system with the first vote scheduled after the ICO.

Not to mention that the whole idea of Realisto is to function as an agnostic platform where anyone can bring an investment opportunity to it and tokenize it. Just like Ethereum created an ecosystem for applications to be run on top of it, Realisto is doing the same but for any and every investment opportunity out there.

They are providing a platform for existing funds (REITs), such as the existing US-based Real Estate fund they are launching with, to gain access to new sources of capital from the crypto markets. Property title deeds are not held by Realisto or the users of the platform, they are held by the third-party escrow lawyers and all smart contracts will be accessible for review by investors. The investors sourced via Realisto will be issued asset-backed tokens the more REA tokens they hand out for free as a pre-sale bonus, the less funds – in relation to tokens generated – they will have to buy assets. As the Real Estate fund gains in performance the asset-backed tokens increase in value and may be exchanged at any time via the  infrastructure, network, and blockchain expertise, providing instant liquidity in what is normally a less liquid market.

It would be foolish to dismiss any ICO based on one aspect you disagree with or MISUNDERSTOOD. I will definitely be investing on their ICO and using Realisto platform.

Dear Hasan,

we are very happy that you have fully understood our concept and we absolutely agree with your statement as well.
Looking forward to your participation and we could not have said it any better.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:49:47 AM

First of all thank you once again for all your answers Smiley

I am happy to hear that! I have registered on your "REALISTO.IO Bounty Program Registration" website. I am waiting for your manager to contact me about the polish translation as part of your bounty program.

Hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards

Our manager will be in touch with you very shortly!
Best wishes

Inc_BitSquirrel

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:48:06 PM

Best wishes

Yes, I have already received and e-mail. I applied for some translations in Polish. Hope I will be able to help you Smiley

Best Regards
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:24:22 PM

Best wishes

Yes, I have already received and e-mail. I applied for some translations in Polish. Hope I will be able to help you Smiley

Best Regards

We are sure you can!

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:31:50 PM

We want to share some exciting news with our community: today we had a meeting with one of the big four accounting firms (with a big interest in blockchain) and they are super excited about our platform and think it could even get an 80% market share after launch! Since the talks are still early on, we can't disclose who, but the potential for large-scale collaboration and impact is getting stronger everyday.
Thank you to all of our early supporters!

If you have not yet signed into our Pre-Sale Whitelist you still can do it here: https://realisto.io/

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:02:51 AM

We want to share some exciting news with our community: today we had a meeting with one of the big four accounting firms (with a big interest in blockchain) and they are super excited about our platform and think it could even get an 80% market share after launch! Since the talks are still early on, we can't disclose who, but the potential for large-scale collaboration and impact is getting stronger everyday.

If you have not yet signed into our Pre-Sale Whitelist you still can do it here: https://realisto.io/

Some more time to consider before the picture becomes complete. This is a huge project and everyone is excited not only I. And I am also hoping that everyone interested must get their own share of the pie. I am watching this project till the launch.
Robomir3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:34:46 AM

Great News !!! Looking forward for tommorow !!!!
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:43:28 AM

Great News !!! Looking forward for tommorow !!!!
Thank you! We are also very excited!
Just one Day left until our Whitelisted Pre-sale starts. You can sign-up to the whitelist here: https://realisto.io/

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:05:02 PM

We are very excited to announce two new advisors!

Ian Scarffe is a serial entrepreneur, investor and consultant and his experiences in the business world have allowed him to provide valuable insight into every working aspect of an organization and the minds of millions of customers.

&

Victor Chow was educated at the University of Leicester, UK (MBA) where he studied Engineering and Business Administration respectively. He is a well-known FinTech business mentor in Asia and a serial entrepreneur in the ICT, FinTech, Blockchains & Cryptocurrency space and a former senior corporate leader with over 28 years in VC, start-ups, telecommunications, ICT, financial and education technologies. Presently, he is involved in operating a digital currency exchange and a cryptocurrency-enabled mobile wallet, payment clearance and settlement company.

We are looking forward to a great Pre-Sale launch together with them.
Stay tuned for updates

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: