Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:44:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17463 times)
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

I've always wanted to invest in real estate but have never had enough money to do so. So investing in real estate in piecemeal is a great idea. I will be greatly awaiting the launch of this ICO.

Is there a certain real estate that Realisto is going to focus on or will any piece of real estate qualify?

For our two initial real estate pools we will buy commercial and residential properties with a high monthly cashflow or with a possibility to add value and resell.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

Why the registration in this bounty program is different from other bounties, is this done to anticipate multiple accounts?

You are right. We are currently improving our bounty campaign and will assign a campaign manager. We will let you know by E-Mail in case you are involved in our bounty program.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:18:57 PM

In the longterm, do you see the real estate investment options expanding to other countries/markets?

Yes we do. We hope that our platform attracts real estate developers around the world who will use our platform to tokenize their real estate projects. But for us we have only have excellent knowledge regarding the german real estate market so we will stick to that.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:23:49 PM

Good work on the launch, guys. A good presale is always something to aim for.

Quick question on this: Can you give me some insights into how the Realisto tokens should appreciate in value? I like the platform and the idea, just wondering how I can see an ROI as a token holder.

Yes of course, our REA token gives you three kinds of value.

- 90% of ICO proceeds are invested into real estate, the returns from those investments (cash flow from rental income) and the returns from selling properties after utilizing a value-add strategy will be paid out in ETH to tokenholders.
- The intrinsic tokenvalue will increase because there is a finite amount of tokens, once the tokens earn ETH the value will increase and since the token is then asset backed there will be a floor to the tokenprice.
- The platform which gets developed with 10% from the ICO proceeds will be open to real estate experts worldwide, they can launch their own asset backed tokens which will utilize the realisto infrastructure for a fee. This fee is split 70&30% between tokenholders and the platform.

zuyi10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:28:53 PM

What is the total supply of tokens? Haven't seen that info on WP or website...

Could anyone on the team answer?

Thanks  Smiley
zuyi10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:30:45 PM

Also, what is the lock-up period for tokens reserved to the founding team?
murgut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:34:12 PM

yup..the team is interesting.

Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

Thanks  Smiley
i have the same problem , i trying to see their whitepaper for answer but not any introduce about the total amount

but i see the unlimited word so possible we can know the total amount after ico done
zuyi10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:59:33 PM

Thanks  Smiley
i have the same problem , i trying to see their whitepaper for answer but not any introduce about the total amount

but i see the unlimited word so possible we can know the total amount after ico done

Now that I think about it, since the ICO is uncapped, the total supply will depend on the total contributions. Also lock-up period for company tokens is 12 months, just saw it on the WP Smiley
lordnitro

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:26:14 PM

Sadly I recently visited Berlin and didnt knew about realisto, I could have checked the address Tongue
i think, the blockchain technology will change a lot to the real estate market, in the first place its possible to involve ALOT of investors to a project and compete with any other stand-alone investors. This will have a huge impact.

BUT, 90% of the ICO will be used to invest in real estate, and generated money will be payed in ETH, this made me confused about this entire project. But nvm, it will have success at all Smiley
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:06:40 PM

This project seems interesting, I'll join the bounty campaign! What are the real differences with competitors? Good luck.
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:01:21 AM

Thanks  Smiley

We have a capped Pre-Sale at 2,000,000 REA and an ICO with no hard cap. We did not set a hard cap in the ICO because we can either conclude our business with 2m collected as well as with 50m collected. Check out our White paper for more info regarding this.

Also the Team Tokens are locked up for 1 year and are distributed within 1 year after the lockup period. So the Team will have the full 10 % of tokens after 2 years.

R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:33:13 AM

Realisto is the future of real estate that would solve problems of real estate’s legacy registry systems and outdated property sales process, and uses smart contracts to track and execute real estate transactions according to regional regulations. By using the Ethereum Blockchain, REALISTO allows brokers, buyers, sellers, and title agents/notaries to sign off on transactions within their existing legal frameworks.
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:35:42 AM

Sadly I recently visited Berlin and didnt knew about realisto, I could have checked the address Tongue
i think, the blockchain technology will change a lot to the real estate market, in the first place its possible to involve ALOT of investors to a project and compete with any other stand-alone investors. This will have a huge impact.

BUT, 90% of the ICO will be used to invest in real estate, and generated money will be payed in ETH, this made me confused about this entire project. But nvm, it will have success at all Smiley

Well you can always swing by at our Berlin office if you like and are in Berlin again!
Where does your confusion come from? We split to funds from the ICO - 10% are used to develop the platform where Investors all over the world can invest in tokenized real estate all over the world, and 90% are used to buy real estate in Berlin to make our token asset backed and pay returns to the REA token holders.
If you have further questions feel free to ask any time!

R.Hasan

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:37:05 AM

This project is very good, When will Pre-ICO start?

ICO Date Change and B2X Contributions.  The vast majority of the REALISTO community preferred waiting until AFTER the November 16 hard fork to participate in our ICO.

All contributors until now can chose to either get a refund or to have their contributions credited upon restart of the sale.
R.Hasan

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

This project seems interesting, I'll join the bounty campaign! What are the real differences with competitors? Good luck.

Quote from @realisto

What sets us apart from other real estate ICOs is first and foremost market knowledge. We are real estate developers with many years of experience in the market. We do not claim to tokenize assets with which we have no experience, like other asset backed ICOs.
90% of the proceeds from the ICO will be directly invested into real estate in the city of Berlin, Germany. Thus our token will be asset backed and the tokenprice will grow because of monthly ROI payouts.
We focus on real estate with an "add value" strategy and a high cash-flow.
Generally speaking we are offering two portfolios for investors to participate in:
The core pool will follow a focus on real estate with focus on a strong cash flow and the option to realize an add value strategy e.g. an attic to be converted or similar.
The opportunity pool will offer investors the chance to directly manage their portfolio by placing their REA tokens on curated projects, usually refurbishments, strategic repositionings, or condominiums to be sold.
We know our market inside out, this may seem to local for a worldwide blockchain real estate project but consider Berlin real estate market cap last year was 24,8 billion usd, almost the entire ETH market cap in October, but we would never claim the be able to invest in real estate for example in New York since we have no experience in the market of New York.
This is where our REALISTO platform comes into play, other real estate experts will be able to offer their own real estate-backed tokens on our platform thus creating a global hub for real estate investments on the blockchain.
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

This project is very good, When will Pre-ICO start?
Regarding your question and our postponement announcement yesterday, we do have to be very dynamic to follow the market and give everyone favorable conditions to invest.
Yesterday the crypto-community decided how to move forward with Bitcoin under the consensus that Segwit2x was not the right move at this time. Naturally, this came just hours after we announced that Realisto would join in on the support of Segwit by accepting the new currency in our ICO. Because of this, we are now the first ICO to accept an investment in a currency that, in the foreseeable future, will not exist!
Whether or not this is good for the industry as a whole, is yet to be seen. Efficiently navigating the landscape has proven to be a very difficult task, one that we feel more than prepared for. And, in that spirit, we have decided to proceed with our ICO as planned.

The New Timeline is:
Presale Launch Date: November 17 at 12 UTC
Presale Close Date: November 24 at 12 UTC
ICO Launch Date: November 25 at 12 UTC
ICO Close Date: December 25 at 12 UTC

You can get on the whitelist for our 30% discounted presale which will launch on November 17th at 12:00 UTC.
We look forward to your participation and thank you for being a part of the tokenization of real estate!

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:17:18 AM

now real estate is one of the most promising markets,
and I think this project has great potential for the future.
I want to know more about this project.
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:26:13 AM

now real estate is one of the most promising markets,
and I think this project has great potential for the future.
I want to know more about this project.

We also think that there are not enough quality real estate projects on the blockchain. Please visit our website www.realisto.io and download our Light- Or Wightpaper to get more information. Do not miss to sign up for the Whitelist.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Nate194

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

@realisto I love the idea of being able to invest in properties remotely from my computer or phone, I saw that you are going to have a desktop app and a phone app. Are these currently in development? Or are they already made? Also, will the phone app have the same capabilities as the desktop?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: