Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2024, 06:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17514 times)
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:05:53 PM

I see the presale reopens on Nov 17. Will it run a full week once it starts again?

Our Pre-Sale opens on November 17 at 12:00 PM UTC. You will need to sign up for the Whitelist on our Website www.realisto.io

Robomir3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:17:05 AM

I do not know. BrickBlock for instance is officialy registered in Gibraltar. Wysker is a german company like we are. However our legal team wants us go go this way so we will follow since we do not want to have the same issues with the german BAFIN  like some ICOs from USA have with the SEC.

and yes we have a great coffee  Cool

Like you have a magic crystal. Today the BaFin announced a warning regarding ICOs. But they also said it can not be regulated. I will take part during your ICO ! Getting my ethers ready. Have a nice weekend

Although BaFin did not impose any new requirements or guidelines for ICO organizers in its latest statement, it announced that it will release a more comprehensive guide for investors on November 15.

"Before any consumer decides to participate in an ICO, they should make certain that they have fully understood the benefits and risks of the project or investment.”

P.S. Realisto is registered at "Local Court of Potsdam HRB 28456 P", and Realisto’s business is understandable. I think they’re in a country where we can extradite them or sue them if they screw us, which is pretty good.

Yes exactly. I think Germany is a Safe Environment to conduct Business.
R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:28:01 AM

I do not know. BrickBlock for instance is officialy registered in Gibraltar. Wysker is a german company like we are. However our legal team wants us go go this way so we will follow since we do not want to have the same issues with the german BAFIN  like some ICOs from USA have with the SEC.

Like you have a magic crystal. Today the BaFin announced a warning regarding ICOs. But they also said it can not be regulated. I will take part during your ICO ! Getting my ethers ready. Have a nice weekend

Although BaFin did not impose any new requirements or guidelines for ICO organizers in its latest statement, it announced that it will release a more comprehensive guide for investors on November 15.

"Before any consumer decides to participate in an ICO, they should make certain that they have fully understood the benefits and risks of the project or investment.”

P.S. Realisto is registered at "Local Court of Potsdam HRB 28456 P", and Realisto’s business is understandable. I think they’re in a country where we can extradite them or sue them if they screw us, which is pretty good.

Thanks mate. Even REALISTO has a clear investment strategy, Germany in general, and Berlin in particular, have demonstrated strong and stable overall growth. Real estate prices in Berlin still lag behind prices in other German regions as well as Europe as a whole, indicating that there is significant potential for growth. Berlin real estate prices have steadily been rising over the past 4 years, having now reached the same level as the European banking capital of Frankfurt. As it stands, Berlin is well on its way to reaching the price level of Munich or Hamburg. Several other German cities are also currently in this state of significant undervaluation.

Best whitepaper I have read in a while, finally something real coming at us. Keep it going!
Robomir3

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:02:22 PM

Thanks mate. Even REALISTO has a clear investment strategy, Germany in general, and Berlin in particular, have demonstrated strong and stable overall growth. Real estate prices in Berlin still lag behind prices in other German regions as well as Europe as a whole, indicating that there is significant potential for growth. Berlin real estate prices have steadily been rising over the past 4 years, having now reached the same level as the European banking capital of Frankfurt. As it stands, Berlin is well on its way to reaching the price level of Munich or Hamburg. Several other German cities are also currently in this state of significant undervaluation.

Best whitepaper I have read in a while, finally something real coming at us. Keep it going!

If you compare the re prices in Berlin with other Capitals from Europe you will See that Berlin is still cheap and undervalued however Berlin has a very low average income if compared to other metropols.

What do you think @ realisto ? How Long will the Price rallye Continue ?? What if the market turns? Will you still be Able to make Money? I think this is a very Important question!
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:06:36 PM

Hi REALISTO,

First of all, I really like your idea for an ICO. It looks solid, and it is great that you see the use for blockchain technology in real estate market.

However, I still have some questions for which I could not find an answer neither on your web page nor whitepaper. I believe they are touching some crucial aspects of your buisness case. I hope you will be able to answer them (or even include within the next iteration of your whitepaper as presales and ICO are still ahead of us)

1. I am a little bit confused with a phrase "ROI payout". ROI is calculated as: (Gain from investment - Cost of Investment) / Cost of Investment. where Cost of Investment is initial funds from ICO/Crowdfunding and Gain from Investment is the Sales Price of a Estate. I believe you meant in your whitepaper that payouts will be made from Gain from Investment i.e. sales price. Your current paper suggests that if we had 100k $ for an investment, and the Gain is equal  150k $  payouts will be made only from 50k$ as it is 50% ROI value. In such scenario, there is no way for payouts to be beneficial for investors, as they will always lose their money. I am pretty sure that I just overinterpreted your paper. however I believe that your white paper is not specific enough in this matter. Payouts should be provided as a mathematical formula, so there is no place for misinterpretation. Could you elaborate on this issue?

2. You also say that REA token holders will receive 70% of the platform generated fees. In my opinion it also lacks of mathematical formula. However, my biggest problem is that you don't provide any details like: what services will be prone to fees and how big the fees will be like. What is more I would be very grateful for some predictions of potential fee revenues with appropriate assumptions. Right now the annual fees might be of any value. Consequently it is hard to assume any potential revenues from this stream. Could you provide more details?

3. My final question. Have you ever considered how your buisness case match with current crypto market volatility? I think it might be a significant problem for a investors. I will give a simple example:

- I invested 1 ETH into lucrative real estate investment with projected 50% ROI. Consequently you exchanged this ETH into FIAT - lets assume 300$ and use it to buy and renovate estate
- After 6 Months you sold estate with 50% ROI - consequently there is  450$ waiting for me
- However over this 6 Months ETH changed its value to 500$ (Actually It did over the last 6 months - checked on World Coin Index)
- As a result I receive 0.9 ETH, even tough I have invested 1 ETH. Of course, I have more money, however I would have even more if I hadn't done anything

This example clearly shows that your business model is prone to cryptomarket fluctuactions (which are significant). Ironically, business will be beneficial for potential investors only when ETH price will stay the same over the time of investment or drop down!

Can you gives us your comment to this scenario?

Thank you a lot in advance

Best Regards!
buyercontact

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:06:55 AM

Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?
Robomir3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

I think they accept ETH and BTC
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:33:57 AM

Hi REALISTO,

First of all, I really like your idea for an ICO. It looks solid, and it is great that you see the use for blockchain technology in real estate market.

However, I still have some questions for which I could not find an answer neither on your web page nor whitepaper. I believe they are touching some crucial aspects of your buisness case. I hope you will be able to answer them (or even include within the next iteration of your whitepaper as presales and ICO are still ahead of us)

1. I am a little bit confused with a phrase "ROI payout". ROI is calculated as: (Gain from investment - Cost of Investment) / Cost of Investment. where Cost of Investment is initial funds from ICO/Crowdfunding and Gain from Investment is the Sales Price of a Estate. I believe you meant in your whitepaper that payouts will be made from Gain from Investment i.e. sales price. Your current paper suggests that if we had 100k $ for an investment, and the Gain is equal  150k $  payouts will be made only from 50k$ as it is 50% ROI value. In such scenario, there is no way for payouts to be beneficial for investors, as they will always lose their money. I am pretty sure that I just overinterpreted your paper. however I believe that your white paper is not specific enough in this matter. Payouts should be provided as a mathematical formula, so there is no place for misinterpretation. Could you elaborate on this issue?

2. You also say that REA token holders will receive 70% of the platform generated fees. In my opinion it also lacks of mathematical formula. However, my biggest problem is that you don't provide any details like: what services will be prone to fees and how big the fees will be like. What is more I would be very grateful for some predictions of potential fee revenues with appropriate assumptions. Right now the annual fees might be of any value. Consequently it is hard to assume any potential revenues from this stream. Could you provide more details?

3. My final question. Have you ever considered how your buisness case match with current crypto market volatility? I think it might be a significant problem for a investors. I will give a simple example:

- I invested 1 ETH into lucrative real estate investment with projected 50% ROI. Consequently you exchanged this ETH into FIAT - lets assume 300$ and use it to buy and renovate estate
- After 6 Months you sold estate with 50% ROI - consequently there is  450$ waiting for me
- However over this 6 Months ETH changed its value to 500$ (Actually It did over the last 6 months - checked on World Coin Index)
- As a result I receive 0.9 ETH, even tough I have invested 1 ETH. Of course, I have more money, however I would have even more if I hadn't done anything

This example clearly shows that your business model is prone to cryptomarket fluctuactions (which are significant). Ironically, business will be beneficial for potential investors only when ETH price will stay the same over the time of investment or drop down!

Can you gives us your comment to this scenario?

Thank you a lot in advance

Best Regards!

Hey BitSquirrel,

Thank you for your indeed very important questions.
We will try to add your questions to our documentation.
1. Indeed we aim to pay out the returns from the Investments in ETH, to be operational we will only pay out the returns, not the money invested, otherwise there would be no more funds to acquire new projects, that’s why we can only pay out the returns and not the equity raised in the ICO (if we would do that we could only do one round of projects and the REA tokens would be worthless afterwards.)
What you are not crediting in your consideration is that the Investor still holds on to the REA tokens with an at least equal value of their initial investment.
For Example and clarification
If you invest i.e. 100 $ you will hold at least 100 REA token, and you would receive the 50% ROI so 50$ on top of the 100 REA token you hold.
Your initial contribution is never lost in the equation since the REA tokens will be worth at least the 100$ you put in since those will be again and again used to acquire and convert/sell real estate.
As an investor you receive the profits in ETH and you hold the REA tokens bought in the ICO – Those tokens are asset backed with real estate and will receive returns from those projects thus giving the tokens a “floor price” which will be a factor-x of the returns.
The Investor holds on to asset backed REA tokens and will receive constant returns.

2. If real estate experts use our platform to fund their projects we will take a fee for the emission of their own asset backed tokens with our system, this fee will depend on many different factors like complexity of the screening process, individual regulation, the amount of work it takes to secure our investors against the individual projects, the amount of capital to be raised etc. Conventional real estate crowdfunding platforms take up to 15% of the capital raised as a fee, since our structure and model is very different from those and our operational costs will be lower as well, our fee will be lower than that and we will attract a lot more experts to fund their projects with the crypto-community.
The global real estate crowdfunding market is on the rise with numbers growing exponentially. This market will by estimation grow to over 90 billion USD in 2025 and we will be the forerunners to pull this market onto the blockchain and generate fees from that.

3. With our Token we hedge against crypto-volatility,
your example does not pay regard to the actual REA token which we emit in the ICO.
Your Example should be:
You invest 1 ETH in the presale and receive 390 REA token (we exchange the ETH to FIAT like you assumed and receive – 300 $),
The 1 ETH is invested into Real Estate with 50% ROI.
After the project is finished there are 150 $ in returns waiting for you, while you still hold on to the 390 REA tokens which will be valued at at least 300 $ (initial price)
although it is much more reasonable to expect the value of the token to increase since after the ICO there will be a finite number of tokens, all asset backed and with the right to claim returns – driving value and conserving their initial value through their asset backed nature.
The 150$ USD will be converted to ETH and claimed by you.
If the Ether value has dropped you will receive more than 0.5 ETH, if the value of ether is up at the time of the exchange you will receive less ETH but still the same value.
All the time you also hold the initial REA Tokens valued at i.e. 2$.
Since we continue to invest your initial contribution into real estate and we are developing the platform with a global blockchain based reach you are actually a lot better off since you receive actual liquidity to spent while keeping the initial investment in REA tokens.
If you would have hodled your 1 ETH you would have to sell it to liquidate your returns – with REA you will stay in the ecosystem and can sell the ETH returns to liquidate while staying in the economic cycle.

If you have further questions feel free to ask, you can also join our telegram or slack groups via www.realisto.io

Best Wishes

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:36:02 AM

We will accept ETH and BTC in the ICO and Pre-Sale, if you would like to participate we invite you to sign up to our Pre-Sale whitelist with 30% bonus on www.realisto.io

Robomir3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

We will accept ETH and BTC in the ICO and Pre-Sale, if you would like to participate we invite you to sign up to our Pre-Sale whitelist with 30% bonus on www.realisto.io

Why do you not also accept Litecoin or bitcoin cash? I saw ATLANT doing that quite succesful.
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

Why do you not also accept Litecoin or bitcoin cash? I saw ATLANT doing that quite succesful.

We are constantly working on adding new currencies but as of now we will only accept ETH und BTC, we will inform you if we can add a new currency.

Robomir3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:12:24 PM

When will tokens be released For trading After the ico ?
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:40:29 PM

When will tokens be released For trading After the ico ?

The tokens will be tradeable 7 days after the ICO ends.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

My Wife really is into REAL ESTATE PROJECTS as it is a good way to earn fractional roi from mini investing even if one cannot as yet affords to purchase a home or real estate outright. I really do like the fact that blockchain technology has unleashed the power to the ordinary person to be able to own some equity in markets before never ever anticipated. I will do a more thorough read up of your project and looking forward to partaking in it in whatever way is feasible to us.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:01:09 PM

My Wife really is into REAL ESTATE PROJECTS as it is a good way to earn fractional roi from mini investing even if one cannot as yet affords to purchase a home or real estate outright. I really do like the fact that blockchain technology has unleashed the power to the ordinary person to be able to own some equity in markets before never ever anticipated. I will do a more thorough read up of your project and looking forward to partaking in it in whatever way is feasible to us.

That is exactly what we are aiming for, giving access to a usually not easily accessible asset class without the usual drawbacks. If you have further questions feel free to ask anytime!

Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:36:45 PM

Once the platform goes live in the future, what do you anticipate the absolute minimum amount to invest  in a given project?

Will it be a set minimum to be able to incest through your platform? Or will it vary depending on the actual project? 
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:27:40 PM

This is a great concept and I'm excited to see where things go with this. Do you have a working prototype? If so, is there a way that we can test it out?
zuyi10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:49:45 PM

Hi everyone!

It's Yi from Token Report, we recently completed a one-sheet reporting REALISTO's ICO Roll Eyes. You can view it here: https://api.tokenreport.com/xuf6s88 

Please us know what your thoughts are in our forum: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1213427364_6660840848904203147
Robomir3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:35:04 PM

Hi everyone!

It's Yi from Token Report, we recently completed a one-sheet reporting REALISTO's ICO Roll Eyes. You can view it here: https://api.tokenreport.com/xuf6s88 

Please us know what your thoughts are in our forum: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1213427364_6660840848904203147

REALISTO has only good scores on various rating platforms i.e. here:

https://icobench.com/ico/realisto
R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:49:43 AM

Folks, here is latest News in INC magazine:

https://www.inc.com/melissa-thompson/industry-impact-3-fields-being-affected-by-blockchain-technology.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: