Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17459 times)
william1980

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:53:32 AM

Hello Dev

Now real estate is one of the most promising markets,
and I think this project has great potential for the future.
I want to know more about this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:05:30 AM

Hello Dev

Sure!

REALISTO is a decentralized, global platform dedicated to crowdfunding the world’s best real estate opportunities. Using blockchain technology, the REALISTO platform operates as a two-sided marketplace allowing real estate experts to present unique projects, tokenize them, and offer them as curated investment opportunities.

The REALISTO Team will run the first two projects on the platform: With the first half of the capital raised in the ICO, REALISTO will set up a CORE POOL of expertly selected, high-quality residential and commercial real estate assets. These assets will generate steady returns for users who plan to hold their tokens and watch the intrinsic value grow. The second half of the capital will be used for an OPPORTUNITY POOL, where more active investors can vote for the acquisition of real estate projects of different risk-to-yield ratios. By allocating REA tokens to different investment opportunities investors can actively manage their own real estate portfolio.

ROI is directly paid out to REA token holders in ETH on a monthly basis, starting early 2018. REA token holders will also share 70% of the fees generated by the REALISTO platform.

You can receive more Information in our Whitepaper
https://realisto.io/files/papers/Whitepaper/REALISTO_Whitepaper_V1.2_EN.pdf

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:19:31 PM

Hello Dev

Sure!

REALISTO is a decentralized, global platform dedicated to crowdfunding the world’s best real estate opportunities. Using blockchain technology, the REALISTO platform operates as a two-sided marketplace allowing real estate experts to present unique projects, tokenize them, and offer them as curated investment opportunities.

The REALISTO Team will run the first two projects on the platform: With the first half of the capital raised in the ICO, REALISTO will set up a CORE POOL of expertly selected, high-quality residential and commercial real estate assets. These assets will generate steady returns for users who plan to hold their tokens and watch the intrinsic value grow. The second half of the capital will be used for an OPPORTUNITY POOL, where more active investors can vote for the acquisition of real estate projects of different risk-to-yield ratios. By allocating REA tokens to different investment opportunities investors can actively manage their own real estate portfolio.

ROI is directly paid out to REA token holders in ETH on a monthly basis, starting early 2018. REA token holders will also share 70% of the fees generated by the REALISTO platform.

You can receive more Information in our Whitepaper
https://realisto.io/files/papers/Whitepaper/REALISTO_Whitepaper_V1.2_EN.pdf

I love the idea that we don't only earn roi which is driven from profits coming from the real estate sector of this platform but earning that 70% from the fees running through the REALISTO PLATFORM is actually mega packed with earning potential. So my take on this is getting REA Tokens so early on in the game can be life changing for many people who before could only ever dream of investing in real estate assets. This is a double whammy, earn from the blockchain and earn from the real estate, all in one place!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:30:50 PM

Our ICO is live and we are proud to accept Litecoin!
We already raised +880k USD!
You can contribute to our ICO here
https://tokensale.realisto.io

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:44:08 PM

interesting project and looking for difference with bunch other one. Real estate require lots of money now a days. which region are you targeting?

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:48:08 PM

interesting project and looking for difference with bunch other one. Real estate require lots of money now a days. which region are you targeting?

With 90% of the funds from the ICO we will acquire real estate in Berlin, Germany. (You can buy properties there from 50k to 330 million) furthermore we will develop a global real estate crowdfunding and investment platform. ( you can view the early alpha here http://demo.realisto.io/

boexs231

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:52:43 PM

If there was a cottagene before, there was another real estate project from realisto, but in the latter case, the real estate project was quiet like the predecessor, let alone the two projects were almost unbalanced, what the project could be successful in the future, what would make investors interested in this project ?
keysa carolline

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:10:16 PM

absolutely brilliant, when your finding your way through the world of crypto currency and you may not be sure where you belong.
this is a brilliant place to start. the project is worthy of attention.
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:09:12 AM

Didnt want to to miss another real estate project based on blockchain and am really glad to be a part of your signature campaign!

I have 2 queries,  what is the total token supply? Is it 2 million?

Also, after the ICO phase,  when do plan to integrate usage value for the token? Will your product be up and ready from January next year or will asset acquisition and such push this back?
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:49:50 AM

Didnt want to to miss another real estate project based on blockchain and am really glad to be a part of your signature campaign!

I have 2 queries,  what is the total token supply? Is it 2 million?

Also, after the ICO phase,  when do plan to integrate usage value for the token? Will your product be up and ready from January next year or will asset acquisition and such push this back?

We do not have a total supply, supply depends on how many people invest.

After the ICO is concluded we will publish our next steps (property acquisition and platform development)

Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

How you are going to ensure transparency of my investments?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

What kind of markets do you want to work on?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:57:13 AM

Quite large team, which is a big plus for the project!
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

I have never invested in real estate before. Is that profitable area of business?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:59:42 AM

Please make your topic text bigger, I can't read some parts of it.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

I have never invested in real estate before. Is that profitable area of business?
It is, especially in advanced economies such as Germany. There is big shortage of estate and rent prices are quite high, resulting in high profit for estate projects in these countries. They require a lot of capital and strong construction plus legal team, but I think these guys got everything.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:04:24 PM

It is, especially in advanced economies such as Germany. There is big shortage of estate and rent prices are quite high, resulting in high profit for estate projects in these countries. They require a lot of capital and strong construction plus legal team, but I think these guys got everything.
Good to know. Thank you for the explanation. Thinking about buying into it now.
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:23:28 PM

Does your token act as security (income share) or utility tool?
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:02:00 PM

How you are going to ensure transparency of my investments?

We ensure it by publishing every property transaction in a third party data room and investing on the to be build platform will be done via smart contracts.

What kind of markets do you want to work on?

The first market we want to enter is the one we do know best: Berlin, Germany.
The platform we want to build will be global and open to every real estate expert who is interested.

With enough capital and knowledge real estate can be very very profitable.

Does your token act as security (income share) or utility tool?
I guess that depends on who you ask Wink
You will be able to receive returns in ETH from our project but there is a big utility value in our token as well.
According to the most governments every ICO is actually a security even if the Emitters state otherwise.

dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:02:28 PM

Are you buying real estate and then renting it out or there is some other real estate investment plan?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: