Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17463 times)
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

hey Realisto team! great job! if I have never invested into real estate..would it be easy for me to use your platform? are there going to be tutorials etc?
and congrats on the token sale success!

Hey Rigs,

we aim to make real estate accessible to everyone, so you will not need further experience with real estate.
Every project will be explained in great detail with a very userfriendly GUI so you can see the key-facts and benefits in one place, compare it to other projects and decide which ones you want in your portfolio.
Local real estate experts worldwide will guide you trough the market with their expertise and their individual projects.

Thanks for your answer, guys. Will keep an eye on you

Thank you for your interest! Still 30% Discount if you Like to join.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:43:18 PM

Hi Realisto!

What is the minimal contribution for pre-sales? I see that page is claiming that 0.1 ETH. However I remember that it used to be 5 ETH before. I have even checked it in your whitepaper and it says "min. contribution of pre-sales: 5 ETH, for main ICO : 0.1 ETH"

Something have changed on the way? What are the final values, and why different sources claim different values?

Additional question, what is the price of one token? i.e How much REA I will get for 1 ETH in different stages? I am asking because I remember that base value should be 1 ETH = 300 REA, with 30% discount for pre-sales 30% = 90 REA (those values are even hardcoded in the smart contract). Conesquently, 1 ETH should buy me 390 REA. However I see on blockchain (and contribution site) that people who paid 1 ETH receive 429 REA instead. How it is possible?

What is the math behind it? and why it was changed?

Thank you in advance for answers!

Best Regards

Hey Squirrel,
thank you for bringing that up actually.
Initially we thought we should work with a minimum contribution in the Pre-Sale but after a lot of feedback from our community we felt it was unfair to make the Pre-Sale unavailable to smaller investors since our goal is actually the opposite.

The Final Values are 0.1 ETH minimum in the Pre-Sale and 0.01 ETH in the ICO.

When we initially set up the Contract we calculated the baserate with 1 ETH - 300 USD - 300 REA but since Ethereum has risen to approx. 330 USD we have also raised the baserate to 1 ETH -330 REA.
In the Pre-Sale you will receive 429 REA for 1 ETH

Hope we could answer all your questions.

Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:15:30 PM

Hey Squirrel,
Initially we thought we should work with a minimum contribution in the Pre-Sale but after a lot of feedback from our community we felt it was unfair to make the Pre-Sale unavailable to smaller investors since our goal is actually the opposite.

When we initially set up the Contract we calculated the baserate with 1 ETH - 300 USD - 300 REA but since Ethereum has risen to approx. 330 USD we have also raised the baserate to 1 ETH -330 REA.

Thank you a lot for your responses! As always you didn't disappointed me Smiley

It is great that you explained that issue, although I strongly think that you should put it in some clearly visible place to avoid confusion.

I hope I am not becoming annoying. However I have few new questions to you Smiley I like to have a clear view on situation:

1. Is there any minimal budget you are aiming to obtain during ICO as whole? If so, what will happen with ICO find if you won't reach this minimal cap?

2. As you said. You have decided to scale up REA tokens in relation to ETH (so 1ETH = 330 REA). Will that happen as well with Bounty Campaign rewards? I believe it is only fair to do that as well.

3. On your token pre-sales website it is stated that currently obtained founds are 500k $. It has a disclaimer that it includes FIAT contributions. Could you give more details about that issue? What are Fiat contributions? I do not believe to see anything mentioned about it before. Do you have some external investor (company?)? Is it possible to know more?

4. In relation to previous question. I made some calculation and current ETH and BTC investments are responsible of around 110 000 of REA tokens. However, there are around 660 000 REA tokens created. it means that 550 000 REA tokens were created other way.

I believe they were created by FIAT contributions with this transaction:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd446f653870393100c865d89cdf8ae05d5141ce3a1277a28d52b7641d2804dc9

Can you explain us what happen in this transaction. Were this 500 000 REA tokens came from?

5.  In relation to question 4.  I see on your github that your contract has function:

function grant_token_from_offchain(address _toAddr, uint _nTokens, string _ref) public onlyRobot {
    require ( (campaignState == 2)
              ||(campaignState == 1));

do_grant_tokens(_toAddr, _nTokens);
    TokenGranted(_toAddr, _nTokens, _ref);
  }

I find it slightly dengerous that there is a function which can created unlimited number of tokens without providing ETH to contract. What are the guarantees that it won't be misused or hacked?

6. Last but not least. Please verify and publish a source code of your smart contracts on etherscan (including token pre-sales smart contract). One of the most important things about Blockchain is full transparency. Currently, by not publishing and veryfing your code on etherscan you make yourself look less legit as a company. Please take this seriously into consideration, full transparency and view into your code for investors is crucial. It is all blockchain is about!

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Best Regards!
Robomir3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:22:08 PM

Hey Squirrel,

It is great that you explained that issue, although I strongly think that you should put it in some clearly visible place to avoid confusion.

I hope I am not becoming annoying. However I have few new questions to you Smiley I like to have a clear view on situation:

1. Is there any minimal budget you are aiming to obtain during ICO as whole? If so, what will happen with ICO find if you won't reach this minimal cap?

2. As you said. You have decided to scale up REA tokens in relation to ETH (so 1ETH = 330 REA). Will that happen as well with Bounty Campaign rewards? I believe it is only fair to do that as well.

3. On your token pre-sales website it is stated that currently obtained founds are 500k $. It has a disclaimer that it includes FIAT contributions. Could you give more details about that issue? What are Fiat contributions? I do not believe to see anything mentioned about it before. Do you have some external investor (company?)? Is it possible to know more?

4. In relation to previous question. I made some calculation and current ETH and BTC investments are responsible of around 110 000 of REA tokens. However, there are around 660 000 REA tokens created. it means that 550 000 REA tokens were created other way.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd446f653870393100c865d89cdf8ae05d5141ce3a1277a28d52b7641d2804dc9

Can you explain us what happen in this transaction. Were this 500 000 REA tokens came from?

5.  In relation to question 4.  I see on your github that your contract has function:

function grant_token_from_offchain(address _toAddr, uint _nTokens, string _ref) public onlyRobot {
              ||(campaignState == 1));

}

I find it slightly dengerous that there is a function which can created unlimited number of tokens without providing ETH to contract. What are the guarantees that it won't be misused or hacked?

6. Last but not least. Please verify and publish a source code of your smart contracts on etherscan (including token pre-sales smart contract). One of the most important things about Blockchain is full transparency. Currently, by not publishing and veryfing your code on etherscan you make yourself look less legit as a company. Please take this seriously into consideration, full transparency and view into your code for investors is crucial. It is all blockchain is about!

Best Regards!

The Realisto Smart contract was audited by CoinFabrik. You can find the audit here: https://blog.coinfabrik.com/realisto-token-sale-smart-contract-audit/

As far as your concerns regarding token generation I am not 100% sure but I assume that this function is triggered for BTC payments since they are obviously not on the ETH chain.
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:04:10 PM

||(campaignState == 1));
  }

Best Regards!

Good Evening,

thank you for your questions, as always we will try to answer them all to the best of our intentions.
1. As we stated earlier our budget is indeed very flexible since we are not an ICO trying to fund an idea but rather a running and successful company trying to fund the expansion into a new dimension (a blockchain based platform for real estate project tokenization).
Because we don´t need to spend the funds we collect in the ICO on setting up a company and paying experts to tell us what to do to become profitable, we can work with a smaller budget as well as with a big one.
As in any business, growth can happen faster and more easily if you don´t have to cut back on new employees as well as other expenses so we will grow a lot quicker a lot bigger with more funds raised, especially considering that we´ll invest 90% of the funds into real estate (using leverage) thus more funds equal more real estate equals higher returns for tokenholders.
2. We upped the Ratio of REA tokens to ETH because the ETH exchange rate is based on EUR/USD and we do need FIAT money to buy properties,
since the actual value of the REA tokens will be based on the Portfolio of real estate which we will acquire and manage after the ICO (and the demand for the platform to be built) we feel it is correct to keep the Bounty token distribution the way it is currently - since those tokens will be worth more than regular tokens of a non asset backed ICO.
On that note, we are very much looking foward to your contibution to the bounty campaign ( the polish translation).
Indeed we were approached by an Investor who wanted to Invest into the ICO with Fiat (Euro) currency instead of ETH / BTC, since every enlargement of our funds is benificial to every REA tokenholder (just as stated in the whitepaper) we agreed to accepting this contribution and treated it like a regular ETH/BTC contribution.
Regarding question Nr. 5 indeed this is the blockchain part of the FIAT transaction we received.
Regarding your feeling about the quoted code from github, since we do accept BTC as contribution there has to be a way of generating tokens on the Ethereum Network with matching a direct contribution to it, it is the same procedure every ICO employs if the accept more than one (the native) currency in the ICO and thanks to the blockchain you can rest assured that every transaction can be tracked and that the amount of trust you will have to put into us not abusing this function (which would ruin the asset backed nature of our token, so it would be no option for us) is as small as possible.
In Terms of gurantees you can be sure it will only be used to credit BTC transactions and large FIAT contributions, regarding hacking attempts we cant disclose to much about our security to not make us vulnerable but we can say there have been more than 45 attempts at hacking us, none of which were successful. For us as the founders of REALISTO it would make no sense to generate free tokens since those would not be asset backed and thus be worthless and you can be sure it would be next to impossible to access this function from the outside.
6. We did publish the full code on github and the audit of our contract is live on the CoinFabrik blog but we will also publish it on Etherscan just to be 100% transparent. Please Note our Pre-Sale and ICO contract are all combined into one.

Have a good night today and we will be available for further questions tomorrow morning
Best wishes

ignusa

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:12:37 AM

Hello! The idea is great, but I still have some questions:
1. When the platform will be launched?
2. When you initiate the ICO of some kind of building on your platform - for example Hotel Novotel Building, investors that want to put money into it will get REA tokens or Novote Building tokens?
3. Can I buy the whole building via ICO? I mean there is a house for one milion dollars and I buy all the tokens so I am the owner  of any part of that building or only tokens?
4.How can be sure that you won't lie to us, how can we check you real income? For example - I got no experience in real estate market and you can point at any building and say "Yea it is the best option to buy". Knowing that you can sell buildings at the same or almost the same price you bought it and rest of money can be obtained by your team "under the table" or as different kinds of services in order to avoid paying tokens holder their share. How can we be sure that it won't happen?
5. The day on document of company register (09.10.17r.) is the day when you take photocopies of original piece of document right? I don't know German so good and I am just not sure what is written over there Wink

I am really interesting in investing money in your project, so I hope you will answer my questions Smiley
NiceIT

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:39:39 AM

Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?
ac1905

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:09:10 AM

I think it's a great idea too and will be signing up. #earlybird
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

2. When you initiate the ICO of some kind of building on your platform - for example Hotel Novotel Building, investors that want to put money into it will get REA tokens or Novote Building tokens?
3. Can I buy the whole building via ICO? I mean there is a house for one milion dollars and I buy all the tokens so I am the owner  of any part of that building or only tokens?
4.How can be sure that you won't lie to us, how can we check you real income? For example - I got no experience in real estate market and you can point at any building and say "Yea it is the best option to buy". Knowing that you can sell buildings at the same or almost the same price you bought it and rest of money can be obtained by your team "under the table" or as different kinds of services in order to avoid paying tokens holder their share. How can we be sure that it won't happen?
5. The day on document of company register (09.10.17r.) is the day when you take photocopies of original piece of document right? I don't know German so good and I am just not sure what is written over there Wink

I am really interesting in investing money in your project, so I hope you will answer my questions Smiley

Thank you for your Interest in our project!
To answer your questions:

1. The platform will be launched at the latest in Summer 2018, we will most likely release a light version / Beta in spring and develop it together with our community.
2. We do run the first 2 projects on the platform:
With the first half of the capital raised in the ICO, REALISTO will set up a CORE POOL of expertly selected, high-quality residential and commercial real estate assets. These assets will generate steady returns for users who plan to hold their tokens and watch the intrinsic value grow. The second half of the capital will be used for an OPPORTUNITY POOL, where more active investors can vote for the acquisition of real estate projects of different risk-to-yield ratios. By allocating REA tokens to different investment opportunities investors can actively manage their own real estate portfolio.
Regarding your example investors would receive Novotel Tokens according to the terms of the project.
3. There is a difference between tokenization for ownership and tokenization as an investment,
our goal is to provide opportunities to invest in real estate and earn returns from those investments, tokenized ownership is obviously a great thing but many years will pass until this can be done legally binding (think land registers, taxation, smart contracts as legally binding contracts etc.) In your example you would own the complete "investment" and would receive all the returns but since this one million dollar investment could be just a 10% share of a bigger residential building you would not become the legal owner of the building.
- It is still a very early phase of development but we had a great meeting with one of the biggest real estate brokers in Germany and we talked about how they would like to offer individual Apartments from newly build residential buildings via our platform for sale to individual investors. But there would be a lot of things to clear up (and it depends on why you would buy the apartment, to occupy it yourself or to rent it and sell on at some point.)

4. This is a very important question and we are very happy to answer it.
The Blockchain offers the perfect transparency but as soon as funds are transacted into the "real world" we are in an environment that requires a level of trust and faith.
We do have an Escrow/Trustee system in place where all the funds from the ICO are sent to a bankaccount which is run by a third party law firm, those funds can only be disbursed for real estate transactions (and the related costs) and they will offer a public data room where all the transaction records will be uploaded. The same secure system will be employed for future projects from third parties, we will always try to keep our investors and their funds safe. (Think lisk in with their monthly accounting reports on their expenses).
There is always a leap of faith because there is no 100% safety but that goes for everything which is managed by humans (of satoshi decides to sell all of his BTC at once, or if Vitalik decides he is done with Ethereum those turn of events would probably have a very negative effect on the underlying values.) You can rest assured that we will make everything as public and as transparent as possible and we will benefit a lot more from making REALISTO the amazon or google of real estate tokenization/investments on the blockchain than by trying to snag of a few euros here and there.
Furthermore we are a Germany company, held to german tax laws, accounting laws and the civil code.
5. You are correct, this is the date the registry copy was pulled, the company was founded on 16.10.2015 (Gesellschaftvertrag vom 16.10.2015).

I hope i was able to answer all of your questions, if there are more let us know!

ignusa

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:22:26 AM

3. Can I buy the whole building via ICO? I mean there is a house for one milion dollars and I buy all the tokens so I am the owner  of any part of that building or only tokens?

Thank you for your Interest in our project!
To answer your questions:

1. The platform will be launched at the latest in Summer 2018, we will most likely release a light version / Beta in spring and develop it together with our community.
2. We do run the first 2 projects on the platform:
With the first half of the capital raised in the ICO, REALISTO will set up a CORE POOL of expertly selected, high-quality residential and commercial real estate assets. These assets will generate steady returns for users who plan to hold their tokens and watch the intrinsic value grow. The second half of the capital will be used for an OPPORTUNITY POOL, where more active investors can vote for the acquisition of real estate projects of different risk-to-yield ratios. By allocating REA tokens to different investment opportunities investors can actively manage their own real estate portfolio.
Regarding your example investors would receive Novotel Tokens according to the terms of the project.
3. There is a difference between tokenization for ownership and tokenization as an investment,
our goal is to provide opportunities to invest in real estate and earn returns from those investments, tokenized ownership is obviously a great thing but many years will pass until this can be done legally binding (think land registers, taxation, smart contracts as legally binding contracts etc.) In your example you would own the complete "investment" and would receive all the returns but since this one million dollar investment could be just a 10% share of a bigger residential building you would not become the legal owner of the building.
- It is still a very early phase of development but we had a great meeting with one of the biggest real estate brokers in Germany and we talked about how they would like to offer individual Apartments from newly build residential buildings via our platform for sale to individual investors. But there would be a lot of things to clear up (and it depends on why you would buy the apartment, to occupy it yourself or to rent it and sell on at some point.)

4. This is a very important question and we are very happy to answer it.
The Blockchain offers the perfect transparency but as soon as funds are transacted into the "real world" we are in an environment that requires a level of trust and faith.
We do have an Escrow/Trustee system in place where all the funds from the ICO are sent to a bankaccount which is run by a third party law firm, those funds can only be disbursed for real estate transactions (and the related costs) and they will offer a public data room where all the transaction records will be uploaded. The same secure system will be employed for future projects from third parties, we will always try to keep our investors and their funds safe. (Think lisk in with their monthly accounting reports on their expenses).
There is always a leap of faith because there is no 100% safety but that goes for everything which is managed by humans (of satoshi decides to sell all of his BTC at once, or if Vitalik decides he is done with Ethereum those turn of events would probably have a very negative effect on the underlying values.) You can rest assured that we will make everything as public and as transparent as possible and we will benefit a lot more from making REALISTO the amazon or google of real estate tokenization/investments on the blockchain than by trying to snag of a few euros here and there.
Furthermore we are a Germany company, held to german tax laws, accounting laws and the civil code.
5. You are correct, this is the date the registry copy was pulled, the company was founded on 16.10.2015 (Gesellschaftvertrag vom 16.10.2015).

I hope i was able to answer all of your questions, if there are more let us know!

Thanks for your answer Smiley
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?

Hey we would love to meet you there but we will not be able to make it there because of all the meetings we do have.. We will publish a list of Shows/Events which we will attend trough.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:35:13 PM

We are very proud to Announce that we almost sold 50% of the tokens which are available in the Pre-Sale!
You can still sign up for our whitelist on www.realisto.io and claim your 30% Bonus!

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:24:52 PM

I've only become aware of your ICO this morning, so I'm just starting to get familiar with the project. However, from what I've read so far, it's exactly the type of real estate project that I think was needed.

I looked into both Atlant and REAL pretty closely, but they were both flawed in different ways. Your approach is much better than both of them (in my opinion).

Can you point me to where I can find out more about bounty opportunities?

CRYPTOSQUARE

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:31:35 PM

Please tell me in the bounty companyi have registered and participate. I was wondering why can't see the table with the participants of the bounty and how much bonus points awarded for actions.

Have you signed up to the bounty? Because i received a mail with the Google forms and there Are the terms and how much reward tokens Are paid for what contributions...

Btw i am so looking forward to the pre Sale tommorow .... Its going to be huge!!!

Robomir3 after filling out the questionnaire, I received a letter stating that I was selected and can participate in the bounty of the company, and also a PDF file with instructions for scoring. I mean, not being the table where you can see how many have already accrued points, or yourself to be considered

Robomir3

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:43:04 PM

Please tell me in the bounty companyi have registered and participate. I was wondering why can't see the table with the participants of the bounty and how much bonus points awarded for actions.

Have you signed up to the bounty? Because i received a mail with the Google forms and there Are the terms and how much reward tokens Are paid for what contributions...

Btw i am so looking forward to the pre Sale tommorow .... Its going to be huge!!!

Robomir3 after filling out the questionnaire, I received a letter stating that I was selected and can participate in the bounty of the company, and also a PDF file with instructions for scoring. I mean, not being the table where you can see how many have already accrued points, or yourself to be considered

Got it. I think you Need to Register again. You might have the old form when they did not had a campaign manager. Got the Same issue. I think they handled the bounty themselves and had too much other stuff to do. Now its going smoothly.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

Why I Can't Participate The Bounty Program , I've Click The Bounty Link But The Link is Linked To Typeform.

CRYPTOSQUARE

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:23:38 PM

Why I Can't Participate The Bounty Program , I've Click The Bounty Link But The Link is Linked To Typeform.

In typeform click register, fill out the form and send. If you passed the selection process and you are approved, you will mail the message.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:41:46 PM

I've only become aware of your ICO this morning, so I'm just starting to get familiar with the project. However, from what I've read so far, it's exactly the type of real estate project that I think was needed.

I looked into both Atlant and REAL pretty closely, but they were both flawed in different ways. Your approach is much better than both of them (in my opinion).

Can you point me to where I can find out more about bounty opportunities?

We are very proud of your reception of our concept!
We feel our concept is a lot more down to earth and focused on returns for our users but also growth with a two sided marketplace and a token which will really increase in value after we conclude the ICO.

I hope you were able to join the Bounty program correctly? if not please send us a PM

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:19:14 PM

We are very proud to Announce that we almost sold 50% of the tokens which are available in the Pre-Sale!
You can still sign up for our whitelist on www.realisto.io and claim your 30% Bonus!

That's an amazing target reached so far and am impressed that there are over ten thousand investors in REALISTO already and we are still just in the PRE SALE. I would like to also participate in the bounty program and do a video and blog review so waiting for an email to hit my inbox tonight or tomorrow hopefully. My Husband was really impressed with the Project and told me that it's been one of the best the translated so far.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:12:15 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: