Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17459 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:43:50 AM

I'm ready to buy 2 ETH! Is this enough for a contribution in an open ICO?
Yes, that's enough. The minimum contribution is 0,01 ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:45:11 AM

What are the expectations for the cost of tokens bought during the ICO, followed by the REA tokens’ cost?
Most likely, its price will be noticeably lower
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:41:05 AM

What is the volume of European prospective transactions in the field of real estate? For sure there are more or less recent studies.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:44:30 AM

I understand that it is difficult to predict, but try to answer the question: if we’re talking about a regular investment project, for example, that one  which you have in the WP ... How much can I benefit from it as an investor?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:44:41 AM

What is the volume of European prospective transactions in the field of real estate? For sure there are more or less recent studies.
REALISTO has formed a database that contains approximately 45,000 European contacts in the area of real estate. Notice, the European ones! It's not just Berlin. So growth is only  a matter of time.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:48:44 AM

REALISTO has formed a database that contains approximately 45,000 European contacts in the area of real estate. Notice, the European ones! It's not just Berlin. So growth is only  a matter of time.

“To grow” means to attract new resources, staff, etc. What mechanism is implemented into the project to scale the business?
Ackedy

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:51:52 AM

“To grow” means to attract new resources, staff, etc. What mechanism is implemented into the project to scale the business?
That's the question! Surely no mechanisms are defined yet. There are corporate rules and principles, and the staff is selected according to them, too. I'm sure that they won’t hire the first men they see.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:55:01 AM

That's the question! Surely no mechanisms are defined yet. There are corporate rules and principles, and the staff is selected according to them, too. I'm sure that they won’t hire the first men they see.
Good! In Germany there are cities where similar work can be done, too. Which of them are more attractive in terms of investment in real estate?
Ackedy

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

Good! In Germany there are cities where similar work can be done, too. Which of them are more attractive in terms of investment in real estate?
Eloquent statistics show that Berlin is followed by Potsdam, Hamburg, Wiesbadn, Bonn, etc. (p. 16 of WP)
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:04:25 AM

Eloquent statistics show that Berlin is followed by Potsdam, Hamburg, Wiesbadn, Bonn, etc. (p. 16 of WP)
Potsdam, Hamburg and Wiesbadn are nearly on the same level. Then there’s a sharp decline. Shouldn’t other European countries be considered?
Ackedy

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:07:46 AM

Potsdam, Hamburg and Wiesbadn are nearly on the same level. Then there’s a sharp decline. Shouldn’t other European countries be considered?
I understand that it is difficult to predict, but try to answer the question: if we’re talking about a regular investment project, for example, that one  which you have in the WP ... How much can I benefit from it as an investor?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

What are the forecasts for the cost of tokens for next 3 years?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:36:50 AM

Hello everyone! Here’s a question from a Hamburg resident: when will the project start working here? I am waiting!
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

The most important thing concerning any land issues is the legitimacy, legitimacy of transactions, my friends. How is this introduced here?
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

Nice project.. I will surely invest on it..Looks promising.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:28:53 PM

Very promising project one of the many ICO's I am sighting to invest I am confident that my money will be in the right coin if I will invest it to Realisto. I can't wait for the ICO to start.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

Very promising project one of the many ICO's I am sighting to invest I am confident that my money will be in the right coin if I will invest it to Realisto. I can't wait for the ICO to start.

ICO has already started. Right now is 10% bonus, which will decrease next week, so there is no need to wait any more Smiley
TonyLukarelly87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:53:09 AM

Where can I find information on Bounty for social networks - FB, Twitter?
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:47:36 AM

Where can I find information on Bounty for social networks - FB, Twitter?

Bounty Campaign thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424540.0
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:53:24 AM

Read the project's VP. A little confused due to the hard cap did not begin to limit. All the block-funds do this, at least the ones I saw. And here they decided to neglect it, didn’t they?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: