Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:53:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17463 times)
crusaderorange

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

What kind of real estate portfolio is being scouted? Commercial/Residential/Industrial, etc? Just wondering if that's like a planned out ratio, or if it's more up to the expert real estate guys working on the project?
mandapanda169

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

Are there specific areas where real estate will be sold first, with a slower global roll out? Or are you planning for worldwide coverage right off the bat?
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:48:32 PM

I would love to know more details about your bounty program!

realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:00:09 PM

@realisto I love the idea of being able to invest in properties remotely from my computer or phone, I saw that you are going to have a desktop app and a phone app. Are these currently in development? Or are they already made? Also, will the phone app have the same capabilities as the desktop?

Hey Nate,
we are developing a multi-platform app, currently the web-browser one is on the alpha stage, we are working a public demo as of now.
The final platform will be blockchain-based so it will be the portal to the underlying smart-contracts which will govern the projects on the platform.
Via the platform (mobile or desktop) you can inform yourself about the projects which are available, manage your own real estate portfolio by placing REA tokens on projects from our pool and by investing into other real estate all over the world (managed by local experts) with ETH and BTC, all from your mobile/desktop, secured and enabled by the blockchain.

The Phone-app for apple/android will obviously be more streamlined for accessability but otherwise give you all the features you will need.

m3tax

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:08:43 AM

Can we get some insights into how a real estate expert could start their own project on the platform? I personally have some real estate background and led some investments into some rental units in the past. The fundraising part is the least enjoyable part to me, so being able to use something like this would be awesome.

The only thing you "personally have" is control over a hacked BCT account, that won't last long.
So you might as well stop your scamming right now...
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:21:59 AM

Why the registration in this bounty program is different from other bounties, is this done to anticipate multiple accounts?

Dear Chronos_angel, our Bounty Program was updated yesterday. If you are already signed up you should have received an email. If not you can sign up now and receive the new conditions.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:24:55 AM

I would love to know more details about your bounty program!

Please sign up to our Bounty program and you will shortly be contacted and provided with all information. All you need to do is leave your E-Mail.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:29:31 AM

Are there specific areas where real estate will be sold first, with a slower global roll out? Or are you planning for worldwide coverage right off the bat?

We will only focus on Berlin real estate projects at the beginning because we know our way around in this market. Once the REALISTO platform is open to 3rd party real estate professionals, they can launch their real estate projects which can be tokenized through our platform.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Robomir3

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

I saw your advertisments on coinmarketcap and the article about your Company in huffington post. I am from Germany top but i Write in english singe this is the english forum.

Your Concept looks very promising. Just signed up to the whitelist for presale. Can i participate from Germany?

Best regards and all the luck for your ico!! Cheesy
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:17:40 AM

I saw your advertisments on coinmarketcap and the article about your Company in huffington post. I am from Germany top but i Write in english singe this is the english forum.

Your Concept looks very promising. Just signed up to the whitelist for presale. Can i participate from Germany?

Thank you for your post and your support.  Unfortunately we have to exclude german cititzens from our Tokensale. Although we are entirely legal and compliant with existing German law, an ICO would very likely be subject to prospectus requirement under German law (BAFIN). This involves lengthy procedures that would take approximately a year or more to complete. Germans are not the only nation we have to exclude... same goes for the United States, China and Singapore.

Since you are from Germany you are welcome to visit us in our Berlin head office if you are in Berlin one time.

P.S.:

We have not only been featured in HuffPost but in over 20+ publications including Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine.

Entrepreneur: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/304351

Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ajagrawal/2017/11/06/3-keys-to-building-a-marketing-plan-for-an-ico/#45137c5a4e29

Best

Robomir3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:41:14 AM

Thank you for your post and your support.  Unfortunately we have to exclude german cititzens from our Tokensale. Although we are entirely legal and compliant with existing German law, an ICO would very likely be subject to prospectus requirement under German law (BAFIN). This involves lengthy procedures that would take approximately a year or more to complete. Germans are not the only nation we have to exclude... same goes for the United States, China and Singapore.

Since you are from Germany you are welcome to visit us in our Berlin head office if you are in Berlin one time.

P.S.:

We have not only been featured in HuffPost but in over 20+ publications including Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine.

Entrepreneur: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/304351

Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ajagrawal/2017/11/06/3-keys-to-building-a-marketing-plan-for-an-ico/#45137c5a4e29

Best

Vielen Dank and thank you for your answer. Since i contributed to other ICO from Berlin including Brickblock and wysker I Wonder why they did not exclude germans. I mean americans Are excluded from almost every ICO but germans???

Maybe i will just send some ETH to your Smart contract. Since its the blockchain i think it can not be regulated!!!

Thank you for your invitation. If you have some good coffee i might show up in your Office while in Berlin ( i am from Magdeburg though).

Also congratulations on your article mentions!!!
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:45:03 AM

I do not know. BrickBlock for instance is officialy registered in Gibraltar. Wysker is a german company like we are. However our legal team wants us go go this way so we will follow since we do not want to have the same issues with the german BAFIN  like some ICOs from USA have with the SEC.

and yes we have a great coffee  Cool

ShroomsKit_DisgraceREAL

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:01:32 AM

I do not know. BrickBlock for instance is officialy registered in Gibraltar. Wysker is a german company like we are. However our legal team wants us go go this way so we will follow since we do not want to have the same issues with the german BAFIN  like some ICOs from USA have with the SEC.

Yes! I have more questions.

How are you involved with the original poster of this thread? Are you anyhow involved with the person who now owns the "ShroomsKit_Disgrace" account on Bitcointalk?
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:15:58 AM

I do not know. BrickBlock for instance is officialy registered in Gibraltar. Wysker is a german company like we are. However our legal team wants us go go this way so we will follow since we do not want to have the same issues with the german BAFIN  like some ICOs from USA have with the SEC.

and yes we have a great coffee  Cool

Yes! I have more questions.

How are you involved with the original poster of this thread? Are you anyhow involved with the person who now owns the "ShroomsKit_Disgrace" account on Bitcointalk?

We are not involved with the OP other than that we were offered to get our ANN posted since 10 days ago we were not allowed to post pictures due to our new membership. As we already told you please prove your accusations and contact forum moderators. Since you obviously can not prove what you are claiming in various posts stop trolling our thread.

ShroomsKit_DisgraceREAL

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:46:46 PM

We are not involved with the OP other than that we were offered to get our ANN posted since 10 days ago we were not allowed to post pictures due to our new membership. As we already told you please prove your accusations and contact forum moderators. Since you obviously can not prove what you are claiming in various posts stop trolling our thread.

Thanks for addressing the question.

I am not trolling. It is none of your business to deal with this, but I am just making you aware that it might be counterproductive for your project to have a hacker/scammer posting ANNs of it.
Robomir3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

Like you have a magic crystal. Today the BaFin announced a warning regarding ICOs. But they also said it can not be regulated. I will take part during your ICO ! Getting my ethers ready. Have a nice weekend
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:40:45 PM

Like you have a magic crystal. Today the BaFin announced a warning regarding ICOs. But they also said it can not be regulated. I will take part during your ICO ! Getting my ethers ready. Have a nice weekend

We do not have a magic crystal however it was clear that something will happen regarding regulation. However BaFin stated that iICOs are not illegal and not yet regulated.

realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:40:24 PM

I see the presale reopens on Nov 17. Will it run a full week once it starts again?
Robomir3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:12:24 PM

I think they announced the presale restart for November 17 and the ico Start for November 25. That is what is communicated in Telegram. You have to join the Whitelist in the Website.
R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:50:40 AM

Although BaFin did not impose any new requirements or guidelines for ICO organizers in its latest statement, it announced that it will release a more comprehensive guide for investors on November 15.

"Before any consumer decides to participate in an ICO, they should make certain that they have fully understood the benefits and risks of the project or investment.”

P.S. Realisto is registered at "Local Court of Potsdam HRB 28456 P", and Realisto’s business is understandable. I think they’re in a country where we can extradite them or sue them if they screw us, which is pretty good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: