Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17463 times)
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:17:37 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 04:51:57 PM by realisto

@Swinging Phallus: Thanks for coming into our thread  Kiss
Actually we are very different from other real estate ICOs since we based our concept, not on overreach and unreachable claims, but rather we want to offer a realistic approach for crypto holders to participate in the usually closed market of foreign real estate.
Compared to other real estate ICOs we also have many years of experience in the market in which we will invest 90% of the funds from the ICO.
In regards to legal, our concept does not cross any national laws, or company is registered in germany and we will only invest into the market we know inside out, Berlin.
For the platform which we are developing, it will be worldwide and it will have to adapt to regulation of the countries in which it will operate, but this is the same for every ICO which will interact with the real world, right?

Perhaps you should go a little deeper before commenting, swing by our website anytime
www.realisto.io

ShroomsKit_DisgraceREAL

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:41:13 PM

First of all thank you all for commenting!

I have a question:

Why is a blatant scammer promoting your project on Bitcointalk?
bitkoyun

Activity: 519
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:22:54 PM

oh wow neato, would you look at this guys? It's ANOTHER real estate crypto! Great stuff. Beat that dead horse!

In a legal aspect real estate crypto crosses WAYYYY to many technicalities of national laws to function properly.

Don't fall for this guys.

I'm also aware of a lot of the laws governing Real Estate, but those can be dealt with in a regional manner. Plus, if we're talking about regulations, let's not forget that the entire idea of Cryptocurrencies is taking on the most heavily regulated space in the world. So, I see no problem with someone trying to disrupt this giant. I'm all for it!
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

Dev, where is your team?

You can find our team in the light/whitepaper and also on our homepage. We are real estate experts with a lot of experience and a passion for blockchain.

m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:47:52 PM

Can we get some insights into how a real estate expert could start their own project on the platform? I personally have some real estate background and led some investments into some rental units in the past. The fundraising part is the least enjoyable part to me, so being able to use something like this would be awesome.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:09:33 AM

Can we get some insights into how a real estate expert could start their own project on the platform? I personally have some real estate background and led some investments into some rental units in the past. The fundraising part is the least enjoyable part to me, so being able to use something like this would be awesome.

Thanks for your interest.
Offering a project up for funding on the platform will be as easy and straightfoward as possible. You will submit all the relevant information about you,your company and the project you want to fund and how high the ROI for the participants will be. Than we together with real estate experts from the area in which the project is based will check the information, run all the neccessary due diligence and if everything checks out your funding will start via an individual smart contract. The participants will receive a project based asset backed token. If the project is successfully funded the funds go to a third party trustee who will only disburse those funds upon proof of contract, thus securing the investors as good as possible.
Depending on how you as an expert run your project you can opt to pay out the returns monthly (e.g. for a cashflow property with a fixed exit) or for example you can offer a buyback of the asset backed tokens when to project is finished. The possibilities are endless.
For this service the platform will raise a fee, this fee is split 30%/70% between the REALISTO platform and the REA tokenholders from the initial ICO.

mangenta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

real estate ice  is one of the best investment out there now and this is part of them very solid team. already in support.
ShroomsKit_DisgraceREAL

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:16:15 PM

blablabla

Why do you ignore me?

You are collaborating with a hacker ( soon to be scammer) who is stealing BTT accounts just to get bounties. Does this make REALISTO a scam too?
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

blablabla

Why do you ignore me?

You are collaborating with a hacker ( soon to be scammer) who is stealing BTT accounts just to get bounties. Does this make REALISTO a scam too?
This is really not the place to throw around your accusations. We are legit so please stop that immediately. If it is your account why did you not get it back by now?Contact the admins and your problem elsewhere.
Thank you.

bitkoyun

Activity: 519
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:30:11 PM

Nice work guys! The presale is already off and running and getting investments.

I'll be likewise taking part. I'm excited to see where this project goes!
jumpsuitjoe

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:00:44 PM

Good work on the launch, guys. A good presale is always something to aim for.

Quick question on this: Can you give me some insights into how the Realisto tokens should appreciate in value? I like the platform and the idea, just wondering how I can see an ROI as a token holder.
crusaderorange

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

In the longterm, do you see the real estate investment options expanding to other countries/markets?
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:37:38 PM

Why the registration in this bounty program is different from other bounties, is this done to anticipate multiple accounts?
maximillion09

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:37:49 PM

I've always wanted to invest in real estate but have never had enough money to do so. So investing in real estate in piecemeal is a great idea. I will be greatly awaiting the launch of this ICO.

Is there a certain real estate that Realisto is going to focus on or will any piece of real estate qualify?
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:00:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2373168.new#new
croatian ann

Rev1234

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

RealtyShares recently teamed up with Harris Interactive to put out the Real Estate Investing Report, surveying Americans on their investment preferences. And according to the survey results, 55 percent of millennials are interested in investing in real estate, the highest percentage of all demographics questioned. Research from Fannie Mae supports these findings, reporting that 85 percent of millennials think real estate is a good investment. With such a strong preference for real estate, it is important to understand why millennials are interested and how they may invest in the future.

REALISTO will have high value in the future.
entropy0

Activity: 412

Que sera sera

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:01:44 AM

hmmm details on roadmap?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:08:43 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 03:39:08 PM by realisto

Due to the current “instability" within the crypto-ecosystem (Bitcoin hard fork due on November 16 and the recent Ethereum parity issues), we, together with our community, decided to immediately stop the presale. The REA Token Sale restart date will be announced after the fork.

The past few days, Leonard and I have been polling our community on their concerns and feedback on the upcoming Bitcoin hard fork in relation to the REALISTO ICO. After HOURS of conversations, surveys, and calls, it was clear that a vast majority of the REALISTO community preferred waiting until AFTER the November 16 hard fork to participate in our ICO.
All contributors until now can chose to either get a refund or to have their contributions credited upon restart of the sale. Bounty Hunters will be credited as well.
1. REALISTO ICO Date Changes
Given the uncertainty of the upcoming Bitcoin hard fork, we will be postponing our pre-sale and ICO to a time after the hard fork, when the market is stable again. We assume this will be at the earliest on November 17, the exact date of the relaunch will be announced as soon as technically possible. The change will allow for the hard fork to execute and provide time for the industry to react. We feel that this will eliminate any concerns or confusion with Bitcoin contributions leading up to the fork and will help you guys invest with a peace of mind.
Keep in mind, all bonuses and terms will remain exactly the same. We will publish all dates accordingly on the REALISTO website for your convenience.
2. First ICO to Accept B2X
We are very excited to announce that with this postponement comes the addition of B2X contributions! As of right now, we are the first ICO to publicly announce that we will be accepting B2X following the fork. Our dev team is prepped and ready to go.
To recap, you will be able to participate in the REALISTO ICO with contributions from Bitcoin, Ethereum, and B2X. We are going to keep a close eye on the fork and ensure that we B2X contributions are accepted as soon as possible by industry standards.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:38:31 PM

hmmm details on roadmap?

You can find our roadmap on our homepage www.realisto.io. In short:  right after the ICO we will acquire real estate in Berlin with 90% of the funds from the ICO and then will start to pay out the returns in ETH while developing the future REALISTO platform.

ShroomsKit_DisgraceREAL

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:39:25 PM

blablabla

Why do you ignore me?

This is really not the place to throw around your accusations. We are legit so please stop that immediately. If it is your account why did you not get it back by now?Contact the admins and your problem elsewhere.
Thank you.

Check it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2311380.msg23449272#msg23449272

You are being promoted by a hacker (soon to be scammer). Period.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: