Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:28:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17463 times)
realisto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Real estate investment on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:16:04 PM

That's an amazing target reached so far and am impressed that there are over ten thousand investors in REALISTO already and we are still just in the PRE SALE. I would like to also participate in the bounty program and do a video and blog review so waiting for an email to hit my inbox tonight or tomorrow hopefully. My Husband was really impressed with the Project and told me that it's been one of the best the translated so far.

Thank you for participating and offering a video/blog,  we have sent you a private message for the details.

We are looking forward to a lot of quality contributions from everyone who wants to join!

trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:07:12 AM

I welcome.
Read your white paper, a forum and bounty the company.
There were many questions. Controversial issues.
1) What do you differ from Many other ICO companies in the sphere of the real estate in? Why I have to give you the money?
2) How do you plan advance of the company when around there are a lot of competitors?
3) For bounty the company is allocated only 1 month and only $60.000. Are you serious? At many small projects - the budget is more. How will you advertize yourself?
4)
...over ten thousand investors in REALISTO...
How can it be if PRE-SALE hasn't begun yet?
Robomir3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

I welcome.
1) What do you differ from Many other ICO companies in the sphere of the real estate in? Why I have to give you the money?
2) How do you plan advance of the company when around there are a lot of competitors?
3) For bounty the company is allocated only 1 month and only $60.000. Are you serious? At many small projects - the budget is more. How will you advertize yourself?
4)

The pre-sale is already Running and over 50% of tokens sold. Good Morning to you  Grin

AND i think the 60k tokens is only pre Sale bounty. The Overall bounty is 3% of ico ( which has no Hard cap and can not be determined in advance other as during pre Sale )

And i think the 10k is the Number of People enrolled to whitelist .

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:19:33 AM

I love the way everything done in Realisto! The design is just amazing. Bounty 3% from the NO HARD CAP actually, which is very good! And i will definitely support.

The project has real bussines already running, love it. Strong team and advisors. Pre-sale 50% sold out! It's just a gem for bounty hunter!

I hope you guys will give me an opportunity to translate your ann thread and moderate it as I see a bright future together with you! Smiley

Thanks
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:28:06 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 10:41:49 AM by realisto

I welcome.
4)

Good Morning to you!
1. We differ a lot because we are actual real estate experts with experience in the field since 2011, we do hold our initial coin offering with an established company which has a running and proofed business model. I will not take the right to judge other projects in the real estate field but if you look closer they either imitate i.e. AirBnB on the  Blockchain, overreach by claiming to tokenize the World with just a few millions, pretend to be able to circumvent legal rules and governments with a digital land registry...
We have a very realistic approach and the expertise which is need to successfully invest in real estate in a market we know inside out to produce great returns for our REA token holders.
Furthermore we do know the real estate industry inside out, our platform which we will develop serves Investors and Emitters alike so it is deemed to be success and our token-model does not have the downsides of other Real Estate ICOs. ( you will have noticed those if you read their whitepapers as well.)
We use the blockchain not because it is hip but because it solves problems which are otherwise almost impossible to solve.
You really don´t have to give us money - you should invest your money into our project because we will invest 90% of the ICO procceeds directly into high yield real estate for you and you will participate in the fees generated by a global real estate tokenization platform, a concept which was rated by one of the big four accounting firms as "disruptive and able to claim an at least 80% marketshare if successful".
2. We laid out our businesscase in our Whitepaper and we do have a two phase approach since some areas of the business need more time to develop and some can start immediately.
The REALISTO Team will run the first two projects on the platform: With the first half of the capital raised in the ICO, REALISTO will set up a CORE POOL of expertly selected, high-quality residential and commercial real estate assets. These assets will generate steady returns for users who plan to hold their tokens and watch the intrinsic value grow. The second half of the capital will be used for an OPPORTUNITY POOL, where more active investors can vote for the acquisition of real estate projects of different risk-to-yield ratios. By allocating REA tokens to different investment opportunities investors can actively manage their own real estate portfolio.
The platform is already in development and will launch as a beta early next year, we know real estate experts all over the world who would love to fund their projects in return for asset backed tokens so we know this will be a very fast growing platform,
and as a cryptocurrency holder you are well advised to diversify your portfolio with asset backed tokens to hedge against volatility.
3. We offer an asset-backed token, when the first real estate is acquired and the first ROI in ETH is paid out next year the price will increase, even more when the platform is fully operational and real estate projects will be launched by third parties there.
We don´t think of our token as an zombie-token which will lose its value shortly after the ICO but rather increase in value steadily so you should not think of 60.000 token as 60.000 USD but rather 60.000 asset backed tokens which will increase in value among the best of them.
you can check the ROI on more successful ICOs here https://icostats.com/
Aside from that we do not only rely on bounty to advertise us but rather have a big PR-Team working on it.
And as a last note, Bounty will be 3% of all tokens created at the end of the ICO so depending on how good the work of everybody in the bounty program is and depending on how successful our ICO is there will be a lot more REA tokens as bounty than 60.000.
4. As others have stated our Pre-Sale is already live and has sold almost 50% of available tokens, you can still sign up for it on www.realisto.io
and as others have pointed out we have more than 10.000 Investors on the Whitelist.

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

I love the way everything done in Realisto! The design is just amazing. Bounty 3% from the NO HARD CAP actually, which is very good! And i will definitely support.

The project has real bussines already running, love it. Strong team and advisors. Pre-sale 50% sold out! It's just a gem for bounty hunter!

I hope you guys will give me an opportunity to translate your ann thread and moderate it as I see a bright future together with you! Smiley

Thanks

Thank you for your interest! Regarding bounty we will be in touch shortly!

We agree that this will really be a revolution for real estate investments!

Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:35:44 PM

Hi realisto!

I have one concern about bounty campaign. Just as we discussed over e-mail and in previous posts in this topic, I have prepared translation of your original ANN thread into Polish. I am basically ready to publish it on local bitcointalk. However, yesterday new official bounty thread has been created and according to this one I am still not approved as polish translator.

What should I do? Should I think about myself as a approved translator? Should I publish Polish realisto thread or wait for approval? I also have already started translating lightpaper into polish as well.

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Best Regards
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:10:43 PM

Hi realisto!

I have one concern about bounty campaign. Just as we discussed over e-mail and in previous posts in this topic, I have prepared translation of your original ANN thread into Polish. I am basically ready to publish it on local bitcointalk. However, yesterday new official bounty thread has been created and according to this one I am still not approved as polish translator.

What should I do? Should I think about myself as a approved translator? Should I publish Polish realisto thread or wait for approval? I also have already started translating lightpaper into polish as well.

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Best Regards

Hey Squirrel,
because of the huge demand for the bounty we had to appoint a bounty manager and set it up the way it is now.
But rest assured we honor your commitment and we sent you a PM with a the details.
Looking forward to your ANN and the Lightpaper!

Best wishes!

wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:57:29 PM

Hi Realisto!
You have an interesting project. For me, it is not clear - how the dividends will be distributed?
Will these be quarterly payments in total from the site or separately for each project?
Thank you.
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:55:59 PM

Hi Realisto!
You have an interesting project. For me, it is not clear - how the dividends will be distributed?
Will these be quarterly payments in total from the site or separately for each project?
Thank you.

Hello Wisnon,
We do have returns form different sources, the returns from the REALISTO core pool are largely cash-flow returns from lease&rental agreements, those will be disbursed monthly, the returns from individual opportunity pool projects will usually sent out after the individual projects are completed (sales and refurbishments).
And the fees from the platform will be also disbursed monthly after the platform is launched an in use.

Best wishes

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

All dividends projects have very good opportunities, but they faced issue regarding listed at exchanges platform. how REALISTO team will deal with this matter?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
ignusa

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:14:20 PM

All dividends projects have very good opportunities, but they faced issue regarding listed at exchanges platform. how REALISTO team will deal with this matter?

Which dividends projects faced such issues if I can ask?
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:29:40 PM

I think he refers to the point that projects like ours may be consideres securities by the SEC which is why US-based exchanges won´t list those tokens.. Firstly there are many exchanges which list such tokens (and we already reached out to those) and furthermore the SEC holds the opinion that actually 99,9% of ICO and Tokens are in fact securities, thus there will be changeing landscape for exchanges anyway.

As for us, after a successful ICO we will try to get compliant in as man jurisdictions as possible and affordable (including the US) afterwards even US based exchanges could list us. ( if the SEC does not regulate into a different direction.)

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:45:06 PM

Can you confirm if my understanding is correct?

If I hold Realisto tokens, I will automatically receive real estate dividends and a percentage of platform profits without having to do anything.

However, if I want to participate in the Opportunistic investments, I have to actively choose which ones I want to invest in. I presume those assets will have "property tokens" that I would buy into using my Rialisto tokens.

If that's correct (please confirm), I'm assuming I wouldn't also receive Core investment dividends. Is that right? Would I still earn a percentage of platform profits if I've used my tokens to invest in Opportunistic investments?

Gugun182

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

Username Bitcointalk: Gugun182
Link to your post:
http://gunjack182.blogspot.co.id/2017/11/realisto.html
https://medium.com/@gunturgaara/realisto-e9484a189ca9
Eth adress:0x7efFF5Dd57485721299cb4b79D8AE45993FDa6cE
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:54:50 AM

Can you confirm if my understanding is correct?

If I hold Realisto tokens, I will automatically receive real estate dividends and a percentage of platform profits without having to do anything.

However, if I want to participate in the Opportunistic investments, I have to actively choose which ones I want to invest in. I presume those assets will have "property tokens" that I would buy into using my Rialisto tokens.

If that's correct (please confirm), I'm assuming I wouldn't also receive Core investment dividends. Is that right? Would I still earn a percentage of platform profits if I've used my tokens to invest in Opportunistic investments?

Hello Panorama,
You are almost 100% correct,
If you just hold the REA tokens you will receive the dividends/returns from the real estate in the core pool and when the platform goes live you will also receive your share of the fees generated by it.

You can also invest into opportunity pool by allocating your REA token (by sending them to individual smart contracts) to specific projects. Your tokens will be locked in the project until it is successfully completed. Afterwards you receive the returns in ETH and your REA token back. If you do that you will not receive ETH from the Core pool during this time but you will still receive the fees from the Platform profits.

If you invest in third party projects by other real estate developers you will do that with ETH/BTC and receive asset backed tokens for it.

Best wishes!

realisto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:56:07 AM

Username Bitcointalk: Gugun182
Link to your post:
http://gunjack182.blogspot.co.id/2017/11/realisto.html
https://medium.com/@gunturgaara/realisto-e9484a189ca9
Eth adress:0x7efFF5Dd57485721299cb4b79D8AE45993FDa6cE

Hey mate, thanks for sharing but you posted it in the ANN Thread but this belongs into the Bounty thread Wink please move it.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:13:58 AM

I am very impressed with the project so decided to make two videos about it, one in Chinese and one in English. Maybe some of our viewers would be interested to watch.
1. CHINESE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXxADGJ2kLM
2. ENGLISH VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbNb-k6D8AA&t=5s

With the altcoin markets in flux at the moment, I see it is wisest for investors in general to be looking at projects that provide a revenue source, that hopefully offsets the volatility price of tokens and also gives a nice roi over a yearly period. Investing in tokenized prime real estate is a good call in my firm opinion. Also Chinese like to invest in real estate with a passion, just to mention this on the fly.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

i don't think this project will be work
realisto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

i don't think this project will be work

We strongly disagree on that since we have a great business model, lots of interest from real estate developers from every corner of the world and very enthusiastic reports from accounting and consulting firms.
There will always be people who do not belive in an idea, perhaps we can convince you?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: