Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3705 times)
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

You can start trading with any amount. If you have the desire and experience in trading you can easily make a profit. Some earn their first start-up capital by participating in bounty campaigns.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

For serious trading it will never be enough unless you spot a good entry point or to get into a coin and it will pump so good.
Tatyana20100

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

You can start investing with any amount, and it's better to invest in different currencies, and see which one will grow better. Altkoins are a very profitable investment, but no one knows which one will shoot more. so my advice is to invest in different.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

If you are patience you can do trade scalping and the altcoin I could suggest you to buy are Dent, atlant, utrust, the key, or xem these are good coins I think in my opinion.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

For now its a very dangerous to trade on alts because is very big risk to get down of bitcoin correlation , nobody known what will be tommorow so better to hodl a bit more for now.
You should not doubt the future of potential digital currencies at least. I agree that the present situation is not a very impressive one and it has developed distrust among many investors but save yourself from that list. Digital market is a tiny one and it has huge space to grow plus it has the potential to do so. All traders’ rather even holders should buy more bitcoin or any good altcoin now.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

if your trading just to practice why not use a real life simulator https://coins2learn.com/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fStartLeague this site simulated real prices of crypto. you can use tradingview for charting

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Altcoin trading is more volatile than bitcoin. The amount you want to start trading with is very insignificant. Try to start with amount in the range of thousands. Learn all you can about cryptocurrency and start trading with little about and increase it as you become better at trading.
It all about what you have in your mind. The goals and the destination to which you want to proceed, will definitely determine what the best suitable option is. But for now, yes bitcoins are good only to be bought. No need to sell them or start day trading because that can of big losses. But you are good to go for buying as prices are so low and you would never be getting such golden chance.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

It's better to start with some demo-accounts without real money

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
bullet007

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

You can try, but it's not serious. Start with a few hundred bucks.
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

I think you can start at that amount but the higher capital the better. I suggest you to look amd study a good coin that has potential in the future.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

$14 is too little, I think you can just invest, brother, try to increase your funds to invest in bitcoin.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

I think this amount ($14) is not enough for trading. Just manage a little bit more from some where and start trading. There a lot of cheap altcoins, you should invest in those.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

You can try, but it's not serious. Start with a few hundred bucks.
Altcoin trading is no doubt one of the most beneficial thing to do and that you need to do it very much carefully all the time you get into so that you may not end up losing of your money. The most important thing which you need to take care of is that you need to invest your money in the right coin and that you should only invest your money at time when you are having enough of the knowledge regarding the things related to it.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

For now its a very dangerous to trade on alts because is very big risk to get down of bitcoin correlation , nobody known what will be tommorow so better to hodl a bit more for now.
You should not doubt the future of potential digital currencies at least. I agree that the present situation is not a very impressive one and it has developed distrust among many investors but save yourself from that list. Digital market is a tiny one and it has huge space to grow plus it has the potential to do so. All traders’ rather even holders should buy more bitcoin or any good altcoin now.

I agree with you mate, since the market value of bitcoin was low and some altcoins as well. This is the very potential to buy more rather than discouraging and let our coins dump in very low rate. Just hold more to earn a huge profits by the will come.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

At this time that kind of price if money to buy altcoin is not enought because some of altcoin now are on high price. If you want to trade you need a little more capital to trade or to invest.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

for beginners or you want to learn trading with 14 $ capital I think it can afford to buy altcoin at current prices, you can find or choose cheap altcoin that exist in the market, with small capital of course you also not too big risk for example the coins you buy lowers the price, but it may be a bit hard for you to earn big profits.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

$14 is too small for any type of investment you would like to make in trading, and I don’t think any exchanger would accept that from you. Even if they do, you will not be able to achieve anything with such a small amount and by the time you achieve a little amount of money you might have ended up wasting the $14. The best thing you have to do is find another way to invest your money and leave it to grow till it reaches about $100 to $200, then you will be able to use it for trading.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

I think you should not trade altcoin at this time, can see teeth in today's two bitcoin prices are very strong, this will greatly affect the market and especially the price of altcoin. There will be a case of increased bitcoin prices, capital inflows from altcoin and bitcoin modulation, which will cause altcoin prices to fall. Investing in altcoin at this time of the year is very dangerous.
mr tolken

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

Check https://www.allenhark.com/ico/home the ATS tokens. Might be a good starting point.

Friendly advice to anyone who comes across this "company" (AllenHark) and its founder (Antony Gitonga). Long story short - it's a scam, there is no valid tech or team behind, and the promise about the future value of their token (ATS or HRK) are based on pure lies.
The guy behind it - Antony - will tell you there's a big team working on this project, and his (and his partners') daily job is another, also successful fintech company. The reality is, he's alone, he surrounds himself virtually with people he "hires" remotely until they don't find out what's going on, put their names on the website so it looks like it's all serious and real, and is trying to get some quick cash through fake ICO. The fintech company he's referring to is a failed project that had some short term success years ago, but the team behind the project left, and started new company, that excluded Antony. I know all of this because I was one of those people on Allenhark team page and I've done my research - unfortunately, bit too late.
I'm writing this here because I want to stop this pathological liar and thief from hurting even more people than he did already. 

Repeating: DO NOT INVEST IN "AllenHark" - IT'S A SCAM!
blacktrader

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

14$ / 7 = 2$. Need work with 2$'s mini orders. Seven orders on top-20 altcoins. Profit 7-10%/day good for newbis. Also reading books about trading and you be lucky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: