Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:02:15 AM

Trade.io is indeed revolutionary! I haven't seen any ICO like it yet! Many feature on trade.io is most authentic I have ever seen. In trade.io, protecting their customers' seem to betheir priority and constant comkunication seem like an open door policy on communication
migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

Trade.io has been giving out good performance! They will surely be a success, I mean look at how much they developed ever since they started pre-sale?
mpet5000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:11:35 AM

I am very confident that in the future this project will be able to develop many good platforms and may make investors happy for a good return. I have also invested 5ETH in this project, although I am just a small investor...
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:18:01 AM

Are there any news as to why there were discrepancies on the transactions?
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:28:43 AM

Well other icos don't have this big of a potential, with what this project is offering the price is quite low to be honest, this project isn't your average trading exchange project, it offers a lot more, it's your all in one trading platform here you can trade crypto,forex etc. and it also has it's own liquidity pool which is very unique
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:43:25 AM

Trade.io Announces Strategic Technical Alliance with Financial Technology Giant Modulus in Support of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence Initiatives.Zug Switzerland highly anticipated ICO, trade.io announced it has licensed advanced technology from Modulus, a leading provider of financial technology products for over 20 years. Modulus has provided its services to The Nasdaq Stock Market, Microsoft, and Google, amongst many other top names, in addition to millions of individual investors and traders around the world.

i saw this news on google. It's a good read!
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:50:35 AM

i can see the potential of this project after their announcement of being in a partnership with HitBTC which is proven to be very strict in criteria. Trade.io just proven that thay can be trusted when it comes to business partnership. No wonder they become the 5th successful ICOs in the industry.

samyang2x

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:50:35 AM

A new one.A platform that can make business and trading all at once.Sonething new.A project that is very distinct about others.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:52:34 AM

Trade.io has been hastily progressing. Their progress is going very well and this token would surely be a great hit! I mean look at their partnerships with big companies.
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:13:46 AM

just asking... decentralization..how will it come?
you depend on others, servers, infrastructure
You will not depend on those things, it is peer to peer exchange. This will make Trade.io successful.

johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:28:16 AM

Congrats on the partnership with HitBTC! Smiley

I have a question about the token and bounty distribution changes. Specifically, this is regarding the signature/avatar bounty, which I am participating in. I noticed that the TIO token sale price was diluted. The bounty payouts were adjusted accordingly for last week -- thank you!

But I noticed on the spreadsheet that the increased bounty payouts have only been applied to last week, and not for the prior week. Since the token value was diluted, shouldn't the updated bounty payouts apply to all rounds? For the second week, the payout is 345 TIO. But for the first week, the payout is only 85 TIO.

Could the bounty manager(s) confirm? Thank you!

ALL Will be Adjusted.

Please no bounty questions here. We are not allowed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tinochan412

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:09:19 AM

This is actually great since I could see so many investments are coming in trade.io! Even one of the biggest brokers have partnered with them
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:29:31 AM

This project will be more noticeable after partnering with HitBTC, I can say that it will bring new investors as the ICO still ongoing its about time to invest more, its a good project to watch out. Keep it up dev team thanks for this update.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:43:36 AM

Trade.io is the only ICO who has early adopters, companies like fxprimus etc. already waiting to ICO or IPO on trade.io platform! Best ICO always have demands fir their product and services!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:47:23 AM

I read that trade.io is not just a cryptocurrency exchange, it is bigger than that  because top FX platfirm are coming on board and fir trade.io it was written that they will be offering fiat trading as well. This is like buyng micrisoft in it's early days!

zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

Liquidity Pool is very interesting. I guess, it's a win-win for traders and devs. Great job
Right ! Trade.io is getting popular and it is encourage a lot of investor because the project is on their way to meet its success. Both of the contributors including investor gain much profit due to the popularity of the project.

people wont just be getting profits they will go Richie rich in a year.
because their is a huge potential in the sector and rightly done people who have invested like me will become quite a Richie rich
Yeah I agree of that. Almost of the apps and sites, trade.io advertising is present, they're into this ICO.
going richie rich , if you invested in this project a lot , and it depends in the outcome of the project until its finish. Maybe trade.io is one of best ICO that are into crypto world has this day.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:20:03 AM

27 November 2017, Zug, Switzerland.

trade.io has announced the launch of its partnership with HitBTC Exchange, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, exceeding upwards of half a billion in daily volume and operating since 2014.

Having just finished a PRE-ICO period which resulted in well over $10M in funding, trade.io is proud to provide its loyal contributors with this added value partnership, demonstrating the company’s continued intent to cooperate with the highest calibre participants in the blockchain field.

Trade.io will announce shortly when the Trade Token (or TIO, which is how it will be listed on the HitBTC exchange), will start trading. TIO will trade against the counters, Bitcoin (BTC) & Ethereum (ETH).

On the listing, CEO, Jim Preissler commented, “trade.io pledged at a very early stage to Trade Token holders to be listed on a major exchange within 30 days following the ICO. To have the ability to announce a listing on such a respected exchange like HitBTC even before the start of ICO, is very gratifying. We owe all of our success thus far to our amazing trade.io community and I'm happy to be able to provide this news to them.”

HitBTC CPO Paul Clarkson commented, “It’s no secret that HitBTC is extremely selective in the tokens & coins we list; we have strict criteria and require an extensive amount of due diligence prior to extending an offer. trade.io has proven to be a trusted partner and we are pleased to list TIO, and start a long-term relationship.”

Having just completed its wildly successful pre-ICO, trade.io has raised in excess of $11.3M from over 4,000 participants. According to icoscanner.io, trade.io is currently the 5th most successful ICO in terms of Ethereum contributions. The ICO is due to begin on December 5th.

Find out more by visiting trade.io.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:32:18 AM

READ IT FIRST!

OFFICIAL

27 November 2017, Zug, Switzerland, trade.io has announced the launch of its partnership with HitBTC Exchange, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, exceeding upwards of half a billion in daily volume, and operating since 2014.

Having just finished a PRE-ICO period which resulted in well over $10M in funding, trade.io is proud to provide its loyal contributors with this added value partnership, demonstrating the company’s continued intent to cooperate with the highest calibre participants in the blockchain field.

Trade.io will announce shortly when the Trade Token (or TIO, which is how it will be listed on the HitBTC exchange), will start trading. TIO will trade against the counters, Bitcoin (BTC) & Ethereum (ETH).

On the listing, CEO, Jim Preissler commented, “trade.io pledged at a very early stage to Trade Token holders to be listed on a major exchange within 30 days following the ICO. To have the ability to announce a listing on such a respected exchange like HitBTC even before the start of ICO, is very gratifying. Weoweallofoursuccess thus far to our amazing trade.io community and am happy to be able to provide this news to them.”

HitBTC CPO Paul Clarkson commented, “It’s no secret that HitBTC is extremely selective in the tokens & coins we list, we have strict criteria and require an extensive amount of due diligence prior to extending an offer. trade.io has proven to be a trusted partner and we are pleased to list TIO, and start a long-term relationship.”

Having just completed its wildly successful pre-ICO, trade.io has raised in excess of $11.3M from over 4,000 participants. According to icoscanner.io, trade.io is currently the 5th most successful ICO in terms of Ethereum contributions. The ICO is due to begin on December 5th.

Find out more by visiting trade.io.

It is unbelievable that Trade.io is so successful. It is the fifth project to achieve the highest ETH investment, although it is only pre-ICO.
Hope TIO will soon be listed on Hitbtc as good relationship with Hitbtc.
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:02:24 AM

boa noite bem eu to começando a investir em icos promissoras pos vejo grande potencial e uma oportunidade de grande ganhos com elas gostaria de saber qual vai ser o minimo de moedas trade.io pode ser comprada e o maximo

Thank you for your consideration and question.

Please keep in mind that this is an English thread so please do keep comments in English so that everyone can understand.
We will soon be entering the ICO period.
During ICO, the minimum contribution will be 0.1 ETH.
There is no maximum contribution amount.

Thank you.

▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:12:09 AM

Wow. This trading revolution is so amazing. This will be the successful trading token for this year. I will follow your project ! Keep it up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: