Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:31:16 AM

Had some on okex waiting for further notice.....team bussy claiming lot of holders
Okex delist tio on august 24, so every holder on okex is legitimate

Are you sure? If they delisted on Okex, how can holding coins from Okex be legitimate.

Not saying it won't be deemed legitimate, but interested in what you find out when you make your claim.
why was the Trade Token removed from Okex? I really don't understand,
and I also see in Coinmarketcap there are no Trade Tokens on their list, is there information?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

Forbes CryptoMarkets, NEST & more: Mohan Singh on the future of trade.io
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=yTuUlj7BfLw&fbclid=IwAR1X8U7P8GOd-Egt7hWDKIWCSy0-B78YdUUTrT28H2uS907fylzAyT3ey9I

We talk to Chief Strategy Officer Mohan Singh about upcoming projects and partnerships. "What we are trying to do with all of these partnerships is expand the utility of the TIOx token"
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

and I also see in Coinmarketcap there are no Trade Tokens on their list, is there information?

Two good questions!

They were delisted from Okex some time ago as Okex asked Tio management to buy $1million of their native token to stay listed. Trade io declined - was typical shady stuff from okex.

They aren't on CMC as they've forked from Tio to Tiox. Reason being there was a cold wallet security breach. So on CMC it shows the old useless token that no one lists.

It is a problem though - we have Tiox and the Trade io exchange not listed on CMC. How do they expect to attract new users if those core requirements aren't in place?
TheHas

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

The Liquidity pool started with annualized interest at mid 20 percent for top tier 10 TIOx holders. Now it has dropped to 8 percent. That is a worry - you get better interest sticking with traditional (and generally safer) investment choices!

Even fixed term interest rates are not that far off if they keep dropping!
tjenare

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

I bought TIO on Kucoin at the bottom of the panic, unknown of the news. My trade history on Kucoin says I've never traded any TIO ever, history is completely gone. Have I been scamazed or will TIOx soon appear in my Kucoin balance or what's up?

My bad, I do have a balance of TIOx in my Kucoin account. Where can I trade TIOx?
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

I bought TIO on Kucoin at the bottom of the panic, unknown of the news. My trade history on Kucoin says I've never traded any TIO ever, history is completely gone. Have I been scamazed or will TIOx soon appear in my Kucoin balance or what's up?

My bad, I do have a balance of TIOx in my Kucoin account. Where can I trade TIOx?

You can trade TIOx here:
https://trade.io/

If you have 2500 TIOx or more and are interested in get paid daily interest, you can also join LIQUIDITY POOL
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

We are waiting for bidding now. Coins like already spilled. Interestingly, many exchanges are still trading with old TIOs. For example, IDEKS, Eterdelta, HitBTS. Maybe it's time to merge the old token?
I just don’t have any confidence that the price of TIOh will reach at least 30 cents. It will be a very long way. And we will only dream about the price of ISO.

They keep having security issues, which is a major concern, and should be to anyone who provides personal info as part of the liquidity pool.

We just had the breach of TIO cold storage, and today I received an email about not opening a fake spam email link from 'trade io' that probably downloads some virus.

I mean, how the hell has some spam company got access to their email distribution list to know we're part of the trade io exchange? If you can't protect something like that, why should anyone trust you with sensitive information through KYC??? It is extremely concerning and I hope the company provides more detail about this soon, and why it won't happen again.

I like TIO, but I have to agree; the recent spate of security issues does cause a lot of concern. I'm not really clear on how you can breach cold storage, if it's true cold storage.  Roll Eyes
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

We’re Launching TIO Markets
trade.io to acquire FCA Regulated FX Firm

As trade.io goes from strength to strength, we’re happy to announce a strategic move to bolster our regulatory position and presence in Europe. We have entered into an agreement to acquire FCA-regulated Primus Capital Markets UK Ltd, which currently holds an IFPRU 125K Matched Principal License.

Primus Capital Markets will be rebranded TIO Markets and will become the first company to offer FX trading using crypto assets as base currency for deposits and withdrawals. Initially, clients will be able to deposit and withdraw using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and of course TIOx (our own native utility token) to access the FX platform. Those using TIOx will be offered substantial commission discounts, tighter spreads and other incentives.

https://medium.com/@trade.io/were-launching-tio-markets-e078a34b9109
TheHas

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

Yeah only place to trade it now is trade.io. From there you can also access liquidity pool and other features.

For basic trading on trade.io you don't need KYC. It runs like any other exchange - just need email, password, username etc.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

Yeah only place to trade it now is trade.io. From there you can also access liquidity pool and other features.

For basic trading on trade.io you don't need KYC. It runs like any other exchange - just need email, password, username etc.

This is how they always wanted to control the liquidity of the TIO and therefore its price and finally they could do it now with the less expence on the trade.io
I think it is not bad as TIO was more weaker for market subsidence than TIOx now is. The development of the trade.io exchange now could make major influence in the future TIOx price.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

Had some on okex waiting for further notice.....team bussy claiming lot of holders
Okex delist tio on august 24, so every holder on okex is legitimate

Are you sure? If they delisted on Okex, how can holding coins from Okex be legitimate.

Not saying it won't be deemed legitimate, but interested in what you find out when you make your claim.
Lot of erc-20 token delisted on okex
Okex User cannot deposit tio after august 24, security breach happened on october.

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

VIVOplay Partners with trade.io in Launching Latin America’s First Blockchain-Powered Native Platform
https://medium.com/@trade.io/vivoplay-partners-with-trade-io-60c8fab117d7
coinlawyer

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

Great news in the crypto related media sector that will benefit Trade.io a lot in the future. Forbes CryptoMarkets that pretends to be a game-changer for crypto data-services will see trade.io collaboration on the development of the beta version!
"Billionaire investor Chien Lee, who also sits on the board of trade.io, will become Chairman of Forbes CryptoMarkets and Jim Preissler, our CEO who is already a regular contributor to Forbes.com, is the Executive Director." - says medium article.

TheHas

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

This is how they always wanted to control the liquidity of the TIO and therefore its price and finally they could do it now with the less expence on the trade.io
I think it is not bad as TIO was more weaker for market subsidence than TIOx now is. The development of the trade.io exchange now could make major influence in the future TIOx price.

The fact that tiox is only available on their native exchange, plus that they have 'institutional liquidity' means they could be controlling the price more.

Regardless, tiox and trade io exchange both arent on CMC. Not sure how they'll attract more users if they aren't at least on CMC!
coinlawyer

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:24:07 PM

The fact that tiox is only available on their native exchange, plus that they have 'institutional liquidity' means they could be controlling the price more.

Regardless, tiox and trade io exchange both arent on CMC. Not sure how they'll attract more users if they aren't at least on CMC!

Advertizing has a great power! When forbes crypto department is going not only do this for trade.io but also after further developmentt of the Forbes CryptoMarkets platform I`m confident on the awareness around trade.io exchange.
And most of the experienced users are not using CMC as it has lack of the important information.

r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 326

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:48:35 AM

I would like to know about your partnership and the Gabrotech project, where I can get more detailed information about this?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:30:55 AM

I would like to know about your partnership and the Gabrotech project, where I can get more detailed information about this?

Two members of the Trade.io staff  Jim Preissler(CEO) as well as Will Corkin(Director of Consulting and Strategy) have joined  advisory board gabrotech and Trade.io will be investing 2 Million USD worth of GBO into Gabrotech

https://medium.com/@gabrotech6/a-partnership-to-revolutionize-trade-io-joins-gabrotech-to-change-the-future-of-loyalty-programs-1e2b0c78aacd
TheHas

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

Advertizing has a great power! When forbes crypto department is going not only do this for trade.io but also after further developmentt of the Forbes CryptoMarkets platform I`m confident on the awareness around trade.io exchange.
And most of the experienced users are not using CMC as it has lack of the important information.

They still need marketing power. The liquidity pool just hangs around 690 users for the last couple weeks. They need to reach new people and markets and CMC is one quick way to do that.

The other developments are great but are still in their early days.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:13:32 PM

I managed to reset two days before the hack, when I was smelling with a fifth point, I wanted to repurchase after the events for a good price tag, but the pool does not give what I would like, so I will wait for at least some release and see whether or not to take it.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
TheHas

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

I managed to reset two days before the hack, when I was smelling with a fifth point, I wanted to repurchase after the events for a good price tag, but the pool does not give what I would like, so I will wait for at least some release and see whether or not to take it.

The price of Tiox has been hovering around 10-12 cents for the last couple weeks. Can't see it dropping that much lower.

Could be a good time to get into tiox and stock up for the liquidity pool.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: