Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10680 times)
bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Yes, 1st adivse is don't try to invest in a project without good knowldge. 1st uderstand the project concept well.Also think the future demand for the project and project team too.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

go home Tongue just kidding, you are welcome, i will advice you the same, read read read, for example today i checked the searchings and seems low budget icos are much more successfull now, if you asked me this yesterday i would tell you the opposite, watch carefully before you do something, many many times, listen everybody, but do your own choises, decide well.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

Learn to analyze the information received, the most important thing is not to believe the information immediately, because you need to develop critical thinking that can definitely improve the situation that is now in your head.
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

I am very happy to see new participants in the crypto market. This means that more and more people are beginning to understand all the features and benefits of cryptography. But to start a successful business you need to work a lot, especially at first. Do not rush to investment, pay attention to the beginning of the study of cryptography and participation in the bounty.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:58:45 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers

if my advice is better you move all your portfolios to bitcoin, because in my opinion investing in bitcoin is safer and definitely more profitable because the price will increase every time and when the price goes down you just need to buy more and hold (don't let you do panic sell because it will definitely make you lose).

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

I see you are far ahead seeing that you already have alt coins, and a nano ledger. A lot of people ask questions on even how to purchase altcoins and how to trade it. If you are just starting I think you are taking a nice route with alt coins as well those are solid coins with a decent fluctuation. Just don't be too greedy when you make gains if you are going for the short term, set your goals (which are hopefully realistic) with your sell orders and leave it be. If you are going for long term, as long as you did your THOROUGH research, just be patient!

Welcome to the club.  Wink
Exactly my thought , if you already have some good asset and a nano ledger then you are no longer a newbie in the space, most people that have been here for years don't even own a nano ledger, what you need to do now is to protect your investment and learn how to increase your protofolio

Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

cheers

Before risking, read as much as you can.Also for newbies like you I suggest try not to trade
The  only advice that I can share to you is that you must know the cryptocurrency do research about digital currency, understand and know the rules behind the crypto so that once other people will say something negative you will not easily believe on those criticization about bitcoin.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

I think you should add some new altcoins like PundyX or Dropil. They have every reason to increase in value several more times.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Do not participate in airdrop, do not take part in all the bounty in a row without analysis, do not be lazy. Perhaps this is the main thing you need for a good start.

r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

Your deposit is great to start. A little bit more than 1,2k USD is an awesome start. Try to learn how to trade and do not forget to pay your attention to the margin trading. If you are good in trading, than you can start earning good money.
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

My advise for newbie is to take it cool and do not rush into any investment that you don't know much about and don't ever joke with your private key.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

I think the best advise that I follow before when I was new here is to follow their rules and regulations and keeping myself updated on what's going on in the market and the community. And I think it really helps me that can also help you about that strategy.

GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Your deposit is great to start. A little bit more than 1,2k USD is an awesome start. Try to learn how to trade and do not forget to pay your attention to the margin trading. If you are good in trading, than you can start earning good money.

I fully agree with this statement! The amount you have is enough to invest in projects that start! I wish you accuracy in trading and good luck in making investments!

MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

Hi guys,

cheers
Well of course as a newbie you must look for excellent coins in the market. Do not go for coins that are not stable. Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are too good for you.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

Hi guys,

cheers

That's good, you have a ledger nano because your coins are safe and will not be stolen by the hackers. My suggestion to you is to focus on two investments only. Like for example BTC and ETH. I will focus on that two coins and wait for the right time to sell it, or maybe choose a long term investment, and a short term investment.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

For completely new market participants, I think that all the most important thing is not to rush into investing your money in cryptocurrency, because if you invest money in a project that does not hope, which will very quickly become a scam project, there is a high probability of losing all the money.
Subchanallah

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

1. Don’t take advice from people who don’t understand the technology behind the cryptocurrencies. Most of people with finance background give you advice even when they don’t understand the technology behind the cryptocurrencies. Do your own study.
2. Buy during the blood bath and sell during the high  Grin
3. Be aware of the Cryptocurrencies fork. For first timer, fork will be difficult to understand but you will get it if you do your homework properly.
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

The main advice, buy a hardware wallet. Take the $ 100.
Then look at the market, study the projects. And buy yourself a token market.
I would advise you to pay attention to the project IOTEX !!!!
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

If you are starting a new business, it is very important to get useful tips. I would recommend not to panic when working with cryptocurrency and to devote more time to training in this industry.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

Hi guys,

cheers

I would advise to get a deep knowledge about the cryptocurrency and how it works prior to making any investments. Another thing, start your investments with small amounts to be on a safe side. Better to learn with a less mistakes and losses.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: