Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just-Dice.com : now with added CLAMs : Play or Invest  (Read 454540 times)
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:45:09 AM

At these stage Just-Dice on CLAM is pointless. Imagine if you win, you will lose too much money when you try to sell CLAMs on Polo, with little volume and  lower and lower price every day.
For that reason you will still play and lose at the end. These is good for the house but still will end bad with lots of worthless CLAMs.
If you win 10.000 CLAMs you will need to sell them for half of the price. Over that amount is impossible to sell.
To put it simply; CLAM is copy-shit-coin and will ruin Just-Dice reputation.

Actually, that is very true. If someone wins the entire bankroll of JD aka 100k clams, then he'll have extreme trouble cashing them out. He might even lose bitcoin in the end since he probably bought his clams with BTC. If someone wins even 10% of that bankroll, the clam price would crash like hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:18:35 PM

At these stage Just-Dice on CLAM is pointless. Imagine if you win, you will lose too much money when you try to sell CLAMs on Polo, with little volume and  lower and lower price every day.
For that reason you will still play and lose at the end. These is good for the house but still will end bad with lots of worthless CLAMs.
If you win 10.000 CLAMs you will need to sell them for half of the price. Over that amount is impossible to sell.

Actually, that is very true. If someone wins the entire bankroll of JD aka 100k clams, then he'll have extreme trouble cashing them out. He might even lose bitcoin in the end since he probably bought his clams with BTC. If someone wins even 10% of that bankroll, the clam price would crash like hell.

Or, the person who won them could be smart about how he sells them and not crash the price.  He'd have to be patient, but there are actually plenty of CLAM buyers.  The trick is obviously not to overwhelm them, instead, sell off a little per day and you're fine.
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:07:59 AM

If someone wins the entire bankroll of JD aka 100k clams, then he'll have extreme trouble cashing them out

The bankroll of JD is 1,144,036 CLAMs, or about 11.5 times more than your guess of 100k.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:38:16 AM

Is it just me, or is the site down right now? Tried to access it and it gave me a cached version.  Huh

If someone wins the entire bankroll of JD aka 100k clams, then he'll have extreme trouble cashing them out

The bankroll of JD is 1,144,036 CLAMs, or about 11.5 times more than your guess of 100k.

I might have miscounted 1 zero... Cheesy
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:10:13 AM

At these stage Just-Dice on CLAM is pointless. Imagine if you win, you will lose too much money when you try to sell CLAMs on Polo, with little volume and  lower and lower price every day.

Or, the person who won them could be smart about how he sells them and not crash the price.  He'd have to be patient, but there are actually plenty of CLAM buyers.  The trick is obviously not to overwhelm them, instead, sell off a little per day and you're fine.

This exactly. Take it slow and smart. Not only do you leave the price propped, but you gain a LOT more money out of it as well. Though I'd argue speculators would start dumping if a big win like that happened, since 99% of the people in the crypto world aren't smart enough to know how to sell to markets properly and would just dump all at once.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
snappywoof

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:14:15 AM

At these stage Just-Dice on CLAM is pointless. Imagine if you win, you will lose too much money when you try to sell CLAMs on Polo, with little volume and  lower and lower price every day.

This exactly. Take it slow and smart. Not only do you leave the price propped, but you gain a LOT more money out of it as well. Though I'd argue speculators would start dumping if a big win like that happened, since 99% of the people in the crypto world aren't smart enough to know how to sell to markets properly and would just dump all at once.

It seems though that of the various altcoins that exist that CLAMs seem to have maintained their popularity compared to others. I've mined various altcoins in the past and 90% of them are dead.

Certainly having JD on CLAMs would help keep the circulation moving and there seems to be other good resources for CLAMs underway.

Is CLAMs generally a save investment alternative to BTC/LITE/etc?
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:37:14 AM

Or, the person who won them could be smart about how he sells them and not crash the price.  He'd have to be patient, but there are actually plenty of CLAM buyers.  The trick is obviously not to overwhelm them, instead, sell off a little per day and you're fine.

It seems though that of the various altcoins that exist that CLAMs seem to have maintained their popularity compared to others. I've mined various altcoins in the past and 90% of them are dead.

Certainly having JD on CLAMs would help keep the circulation moving and there seems to be other good resources for CLAMs underway.

Is CLAMs generally a save investment alternative to BTC/LITE/etc?
I believe clam proved itself a good investment on long term yet must take in count diggers since they can draw the price really low. Clam been kinda stable lately with nice swings for traders.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Cyrax89721

Activity: 321

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:54:57 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 06:13:05 PM by Cyrax89721

I asked for a new feature to be added to Just-Dice yesterday, and Dooglus delivered today.  Similar to an existing feature that's already available at the bottom of your account tab that is the 'R' hotkey, which pseudo-randomly chooses your hi/lo chance while betting, the new 'E' hotkey feature allows a pseudo-random win chance to be selected while betting.  The feature as outlined in your Account tab:

An example of the feature in action with the range adjusted to be between 1% and 50% while doing a basic martingale:

I likened this feature to making the dice act more like 'slots' and we should see some other interesting strategies coming from it.  Even adjusting the range down to 45% to 49% would make it behave more like your regular betting style, but with just a nudge in whatever direction you choose.  Should be fun.  Smiley

if Seuntjie could get this feature implemented into his bot soon, it'd be appreciated!
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:30:15 AM

if Seuntjie could get this feature implemented into his bot soon, it'd be appreciated!

The feature is almost entirely client-side, so bots can implement this feature independently of Just-Dice having implemented it.

The Javascript running in your browser simply sets the chance pseudo-randomly and then asks the server to bet 'hi' or 'lo'.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 06:07:13 AM

There's already a script on my site for the programmer mode that does something similar. With some tweaking it would do exactly what you want. You can find it on here: https://bot.seuntjie.com/scripts.aspx

Blue_Panda73

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:10:07 PM

Is there a direct URL that explains what a clam is?, I seen it around but don't quite understand it?

Cyrax89721

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:56:52 PM

There's already a script on my site for the programmer mode that does something similar. With some tweaking it would do exactly what you want. You can find it on here: https://bot.seuntjie.com/scripts.aspx

The only tweak I'm looking to do appears to be with adjusting the "dobet" function to make it effectively hit the 'E' key instead of the 'H' or 'L' key.  I didn't see anything else on the scripts page that might relate to this.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:10:40 PM

The only tweak I'm looking to do appears to be with adjusting the "dobet" function to make it effectively hit the 'E' key instead of the 'H' or 'L' key.  I didn't see anything else on the scripts page that might relate to this.

I've never played with using the settings and programmer mode, but the code to set a random chance is

chance = math.random(X,Y)

X = minimum chance
Y = Max chance

Cyrax89721

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:33:55 PM

I've never played with using the settings and programmer mode, but the code to set a random chance is

X = minimum chance
Y = Max chance

Oh!  I was just talking about using the sites function.  Didn't realize the bot already had its own way of doing it.  Thanks!
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:08:39 PM

The only tweak I'm looking to do appears to be with adjusting the "dobet" function to make it effectively hit the 'E' key instead of the 'H' or 'L' key.  I didn't see anything else on the scripts page that might relate to this.

X = minimum chance
Y = Max chance

Oh!  I was just talking about using the sites function.  Didn't realize the bot already had its own way of doing it.  Thanks!

Hahaha, I just saw dobet and seuntjie's name, and threw the post in.  Didn't check which thread I was in.  You can do a lot of this stuff in the programmer mode of his bot.  There is a separate thread  but I don't have the link.  Better to discuss it there.  

Found it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114503.0

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:36:11 AM

I asked for a new feature to be added to Just-Dice yesterday, and Dooglus delivered today.  Similar to an existing feature that's already available at the bottom of your account tab that is the 'R' hotkey, which pseudo-randomly chooses your hi/lo chance while betting, the new 'E' hotkey feature allows a pseudo-random win chance to be selected while betting.  The feature as outlined in your Account tab:

An example of the feature in action with the range adjusted to be between 1% and 50% while doing a basic martingale:

I likened this feature to making the dice act more like 'slots' and we should see some other interesting strategies coming from it.  Even adjusting the range down to 45% to 49% would make it behave more like your regular betting style, but with just a nudge in whatever direction you choose.  Should be fun.  Smiley

i agreed with u, if he can added this function to his bot, it'll awesome, or make a script for this.

i cant found the script which support like that "E"
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:21:45 PM

Check the 'account' tab on Just-Dice, near the end:

"Enable 'e' shortcut key to bet with a 'random' chance"

You need to enable the feature before it will work.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 06:23:11 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 08:11:38 AM by seuntjie

i agreed with u, if he can added this function to his bot, it'll awesome, or make a script for this.

Try this script, though it might need to be adjusted slightly to fit your needs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114503.msg14334693#msg14334693

Disclaimer: This is a script written by a third party on a third party website. I'm not responsible for what it does

Edit. Scratch that. Take a look at these scripts I uploaded that will be able to do something similar to what you want in DiceBot. You'll just need to modify whichever of these scripts comes the closest to what you want into exactly what you want it to do.

https://bot.seuntjie.com/scripts.aspx?id=16 -- Random Chance
https://bot.seuntjie.com/scripts.aspx?id=17 -- Random Amount
https://bot.seuntjie.com/scripts.aspx?id=18 -- Random everything

Once you do, Please upload it to my website and share it with the rest of us Smiley

yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:22:38 AM

(1171892) <@JohnnyFiveAces> <====This mod racist, should be oppressed than just dice?
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:40:43 PM

(1171892) <@JohnnyFiveAces> <====This mod racist, should be oppressed than just dice?
He is not racist, i tought we all agreed that indo jokes are hitlarious.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 »
  Print  

Jump to: