Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just-Dice.com : now with added CLAMs : Play or Invest  (Read 454583 times)
yulluxy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:26:39 AM

Played for a while today, was rewarded with a 100+ clam profit overall.

Thanks doog Wink
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:37:58 AM

Played for a while today, was rewarded with a 100+ clam profit overall.

Thanks doog Wink

Um - you're welcome?

How much did you wager overall to win 100 CLAMs? I was going to post a chart of your victory, but I've not been able to find the account number.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:31:05 PM

Hey dooglus!

I hope u remember me from the chat, but I was gone for a while after loosing almost 300 clams. I don't know, but it made me a better person, because I quitted gambling because of that loss. I have retursned to your site to talk to the community and help new people.

BTW, do u know how the clam staking formula, or there isn't any?
MasterP4

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Here we go!!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:05:47 AM

Since you are asking in the Just-dice thread I assume that you mean the staking formula for Just-Dice as a staking pool.

First to stake your clams at Just-Dice you need to invest your Clams in Just-Dice's bankroll, having your coins on play balance doesn't give stakes (in this case share of stakes), you receive stakes in proportion of the percentage that you provide to the Just-Dice bankroll.

Let's suppose that you have an amount of clams equivalent to 0.0001% of Just-Dice bankroll, every time that Just-Dice stake a block that is 1 clam per block you get 0.0001% of the amount staked. Also you get deducted 10% of your stake share as a Just-Dice fee, as far I know the fee is payed at the moment that you receive the stake (instantaneously ), I mean is not subject to be paid on withdrawal or after the end of commission circle.

Is good to clarified that since Just-Dice provide a feature that permit you to add leverage to your investment or declare offsite coins, the only balance that is counted as investement for staking purposes is the invested onsite you can find that on the stats tab, beside the chat tab.

Note: I tried to get a proof of this with my balance and a calculator but didn't got the same results maybe I'm missing something or using the calculator wrong (like most of the time) so better wait to someone else with better maths to confirm if it is like i wrote it.

if you need something leave me a message.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:37:07 PM

Since you are asking in the Just-dice thread I assume that you mean the staking formula for Just-Dice as a staking pool.

First to stake your clams at Just-Dice you need to invest your Clams in Just-Dice's bankroll, having your coins on play balance doesn't give stakes (in this case share of stakes), you receive stakes in proportion of the percentage that you provide to the Just-Dice bankroll.

Let's suppose that you have an amount of clams equivalent to 0.0001% of Just-Dice bankroll, every time that Just-Dice stake a block that is 1 clam per block you get 0.0001% of the amount staked. Also you get deducted 10% of your stake share as a Just-Dice fee, as far I know the fee is payed at the moment that you receive the stake (instantaneously ), I mean is not subject to be paid on withdrawal or after the end of commission circle.

Is good to clarified that since Just-Dice provide a feature that permit you to add leverage to your investment or declare offsite coins, the only balance that is counted as investement for staking purposes is the invested onsite you can find that on the stats tab, beside the chat tab.

Note: I tried to get a proof of this with my balance and a calculator but didn't got the same results maybe I'm missing something or using the calculator wrong (like most of the time) so better wait to someone else with better maths to confirm if it is like i wrote it.

I think that the commission is weekly.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
MasterP4

Here we go!!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:22:25 PM

I did some research on the FAQ and basically is the same as I explained, it confirms that "10% commission is charged on staking rewards before they are shared out rather than on divesting or at the end of the week." BestWebCreator you can find the full explanation in the Just-Dice FAQ tab in Question: STAKE: we just staked 1.0000 CLAM - What does this mean?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:08:40 AM

I did some research on the FAQ and basically is the same as I explained, it confirms that "10% commission is charged on staking rewards before they are shared out rather than on divesting or at the end of the week." BestWebCreator you can find the full explanation in the Just-Dice FAQ tab in Question: STAKE: we just staked 1.0000 CLAM - What does this mean?

Staked Clamcoins get hit with the 10% right away.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
naniforitunes

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:24:16 AM

I´ve been trying to make a deposit in Just-Dice and i always get an error message on my blockchain wallet, something like "the bitcoin address is invalid" ... i´ve tried using different accounts in JD and it´s always the same

anyone know where might be the problem ??
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:26:27 AM

I´ve been trying to make a deposit in Just-Dice and i always get an error message on my blockchain wallet, something like "the bitcoin address is invalid" ... i´ve tried using different accounts in JD and it´s always the same

anyone know where might be the problem ??

Just-Dice doesn't use Bitcoin for deposit any more.

Something called CLAM.

This can be bought OTC, in Just-Dice troll box by !instant, Poloniex.com, Bittrex.com, Shapeshift.io and other places.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:52:22 PM

You got all the details right:

1) stake rewards are split in proportion to onsite invested amount
2) rewards are accumulated and given out every 3 minutes
3) 10% is taken off the top of the staking rewards before they are given out, not at the end of the week

Here's how the calculation works. Divide your onsite amount by the total onsite amount, multiply by 0.9 and multiply by the stake amount. That will give you your share of the stake reward. For example:

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
MasterP4

Here we go!!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:54:23 PM

Here's how the calculation works. Divide your onsite amount by the total onsite amount, multiply by 0.9 and multiply by the stake amount. That will give you your share of the stake reward. For example:

Thank you dooglus your formula works like a charm. the approach that was taking was way more longer and results didn't was not even close to be right so that's was why i didn't posted it. I was trying to apply a rule of 3 to know what percentage of the onsite bankroll represented my onsite coins, then tried to know how many clam was that on a given stake message and see if it matched with the "your share" part of the stake message. At that point my result was super wrong so I didn't even bother to deduct the -10% commission.

The moral of this: use dooglus' formula. lol

BestWebCreator

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:38:36 PM

1) stake rewards are split in proportion to onsite invested amount
2) rewards are accumulated and given out every 3 minutes
3) 10% is taken off the top of the staking rewards before they are given out, not at the end of the week

Thank you dooglus for your explanation.
Do u know by any chanche how much clams are staked every 24 hours on just-dice.com?

Thank you in advance!
MasterP4

Here we go!!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:12:41 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 11:15:12 PM by MasterP4

Do u know by any chanche how much clams are staked every 24 hours on just-dice.com?

Thank you in advance!

I don't know the exact amount now, but dooglus has said in the past that Just-Dice usually stakes an average of 1200 clams per day, but since the site have invested almost the same percentage (over 75% of all Clams in circulation) as in the past I think they should not be a huge difference in the amount that is staked daily on Just-Dice now, recently dooglus also told that Just-Dice staking wallet has show some strange variance that has made the performance drop a little bit so I guess that must put the average a little under the 1200 Clams per day.

As external data you may be interested, Clam produce 1 stake per minute with 1 Clam as Block Reward that give a total of 1440 Clams per day to the Clam Blockchain, as you can see Just-Dice is a huge staking machine.

BestWebCreator

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:42:31 PM

Thank you in advance!

I don't know the exact amount now, but dooglus has said in the past that Just-Dice usually stakes an average of 1200 clams per day, but since the site have invested almost the same percentage (over 75% of all Clams in circulation) as in the past I think they should not be a huge difference in the amount that is staked daily on Just-Dice now, recently dooglus also told that Just-Dice staking wallet has show some strange variance that has made the performance drop a little bit so I guess that must put the average a little under the 1200 Clams per day.

As external data you may be interested, Clam produce 1 stake per minute with 1 Clam as Block Reward that give a total of 1440 Clams per day to the Clam Blockchain, as you can see Just-Dice is a huge staking machine.
Interesting facts, so when 1440 clams are getting created everyday, will this number that is being created everyday increase? Since there are more total clams so the total stake per day also increases? So if the price stays the same and I stake for a year, I will make profit. Roll Eyes
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:43:26 PM

You can see daily stats here: https://just-dice.com/misc/wagered.txt

It looks like it's been around 1300 per day recently.

Interesting facts, so when 1440 clams are getting created everyday, will this number that is being created everyday increase? Since there are more total clams so the total stake per day also increases? So if the price stays the same and I stake for a year, I will make profit. Roll Eyes

No, the difficulty of staking is automatically adjusted so that the network as a whole stakes one block per minute on average. Each block awards 1 CLAM (plus transaction fees) to the staker. So that's 1440 CLAMs per day.

Even though the rate of staking is constant at 1440 CLAMs per day, you will still make a profit if you stake for a year and the price remains the same. But I see no reason why the price should remain the same - the number of CLAMs in existence is constantly increasing, so it kind of makes sense to me that the value of each individual CLAM should decrease at a similar rate. It's the market cap that we would expect to stay the same, not the price per unit. By what do I know. Smiley

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BestWebCreator

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:14:33 PM

You can see daily stats here: https://just-dice.com/misc/wagered.txt

It looks like it's been around 1300 per day recently.

No, the difficulty of staking is automatically adjusted so that the network as a whole stakes one block per minute on average. Each block awards 1 CLAM (plus transaction fees) to the staker. So that's 1440 CLAMs per day.

Even though the rate of staking is constant at 1440 CLAMs per day, you will still make a profit if you stake for a year and the price remains the same. But I see no reason why the price should remain the same - the number of CLAMs in existence is constantly increasing, so it kind of makes sense to me that the value of each individual CLAM should decrease at a similar rate. It's the market cap that we would expect to stay the same, not the price per unit. By what do I know. Smiley
Hey dooglus, thank you for your explanation, it cleared up alot of things for me.
Don't u know me from the just-dice chatbox? I was prety active there in february/march, untill I got a big 250$ loss and quited gambling. Now I just show up to chat and chill with the community Smiley
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:07:32 PM

Hey dooglus, thank you for your explanation, it cleared up alot of things for me.
Don't u know me from the just-dice chatbox? I was prety active there in february/march, untill I got a big 250$ loss and quited gambling. Now I just show up to chat and chill with the community Smiley

Yes, I remember you. I said hi to you when you turned up recently I thought.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BestWebCreator

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:38:58 PM

That is cool Smiley
I will be online in the coming periods to have some fun at your site, I always come back, no matter what. I think it is because of the staking that attracts me to comeback everytime, and ofcourse the lovely people that are around  Roll Eyes
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:59:51 PM

That is cool Smiley
I will be online in the coming periods to have some fun at your site, I always come back, no matter what. I think it is because of the staking that attracts me to comeback everytime, and ofcourse the lovely people that are around  Roll Eyes
JD is the house of many Smiley, it will be nice to see you around.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
ferryfh

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:15:00 PM

Hey Doug, please reply my ticket, I have problem since 2 weeks ago, someone stealing my balance.
Better you read from first email here, I'm copy from my ticket. Please investigate.

==================

Ticket Status:    Open
Department:    Support
Create Date:    2016-08-14 11:39am

Name:    Ferdinand Halim
Email:    ferryfh@yahoo.com
Phone:    

Subject: someone steal my balance.
2016-08-14 11:39am    Ferdinand Halim
Hello,

I'm running dice using bot in VPS for more than 3 months.
Why suddenly my balance became nil, i check into web login there was withdrawal by someone.

My user : ferryfh
Amount 1007 Clam gone, why ?
My vps only me know the password.

Please check and inform, it;s not me make WD.

http://khashier.com/tx/3492cfe70c24e105ba2426427b5cf4d2d998015671e8e30a64faf76420eff019 strange Huh

You can see at Clam Speech : Who Win

Please investigate.

Thank you
2016-08-14 11:48am    Ferdinand Halim
Here is the latest bot on my VPS.

I'm waiting your investigate, thank you.
lose-dicolong.jpg(345.1 kb)
2016-08-28 8:10am    Ferdinand Halim
Almost 2 weeks, I have no respond about this ticket ?

Your support very bad, I'm still want investigate why by balance became nil!
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 »
  Print  

Jump to: