Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 06:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

It would just be distributed evenly with everyone else. Say if I originally was taking 10% of the total rewards with UTXOweight=100 but since my UTXOweight is 50 now, I would be only taking 5% and the other 5% would be distributed among the other researchers.
Yes, that's exactly my point. So - for simplicities sake - let's say we have 3 researchers, A has mag 500, B has mag 300, C has mag 200. Now let's say their combined RAC is 1000, meaning mag=rac. The total payout per superblock shall be 1000 BBP (simplicity...). At their full utxoweight they would get A: 500, B: 300, C: 200 BBP. Now A only has utxo=50%. Does that mean he gets 250, B gets 450, C gets 300?
Going further, if all 3 guys are at 50%, their payout would just be the same, namely 500, 300, 200, right?

Yes, whoever does not have enough UTXO, that leftover share goes in the main kitty, then it gets ravaged by everyone else.

Note that we do snap the UTXOs to the grid in graduated amounts, so if someone has 48% UTXO they fit in the 50% bracket.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
capulo

Activity: 491
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:14:15 PM

It would just be distributed evenly with everyone else. Say if I originally was taking 10% of the total rewards with UTXOweight=100 but since my UTXOweight is 50 now, I would be only taking 5% and the other 5% would be distributed among the other researchers.
Yes, that's exactly my point. So - for simplicities sake - let's say we have 3 researchers, A has mag 500, B has mag 300, C has mag 200. Now let's say their combined RAC is 1000, meaning mag=rac. The total payout per superblock shall be 1000 BBP (simplicity...). At their full utxoweight they would get A: 500, B: 300, C: 200 BBP. Now A only has utxo=50%. Does that mean he gets 250, B gets 450, C gets 300?
Going further, if all 3 guys are at 50%, their payout would just be the same, namely 500, 300, 200, right?

not sure if it will be this way

i think it will be:
a will have mag 250 (50% utxo)
so a+b+c = 250+300+200= 750
and they get 333, 400, 267 (1000 in total)

if you will have 50% utxo you just lower your shares to 50% but payout per one share will not be 50% overal
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

and here is your BOTNET

ONICHAN staked almost 15 000 000 BBP by destroyed his 8 masternodes

http://explorer.biblepay.org:3001/address/BQJN3Yq3VPzTwa9uHUNj4i4QwUm4861g1T

JOEL: he posted here and deleted then  Wink

Yes, that is Onichan, he needs 11 MIL as of tomorrow, yes, that is his PODC update, he unlocked his sanctuaries and capitulated them so he can continue researching as of tomorrow.  I guess his individual ROI is higher that way.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

not sure if it will be this way

i think it will be:
a will have mag 250 (50% utxo)
so a+b+c = 250+300+200= 750
and they get 333, 400, 267 (1000 in total)

if you will have 50% utxo you just lower your shares to 50% but payout per one share will not be 50% overal

You guys are kind of overcomplicating this.

Think of 1 million being in the kitty to be paid.  If researcher #1 is at 50% UTXO, his savings amount remains in the kitty to be split among the rest.

Period.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
capulo

Activity: 491
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

but if everyone will have 50% utxo, everyone saved 50% and get 50%, who will take saved amount? Smiley
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:24:14 PM

BiblePay - 1.1.1.6
Leisure Upgrade

- Modify getboincinfo to show WCGRAC in RAC totals, and modify exec totalrac to include WCGRAC in RAC totals
- Modify UTXO Stake calculation to take WCGRAC into account
- Modify PODC Update to send the Maximum stake available if user does not have enough to meet the minimum requirement
  * Remember: Set utxooverride=YYY if you want to manually change the setting *

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

but if everyone will have 50% utxo, everyone saved 50% and get 50%, who will take saved amount? Smiley

Yes, that is correct, if we all dropped to 50% UTXO, we all would suffer together and nothing changes as magnitude would all stay the same, your right, but I can assure you that wont be happening, because the second half of the CPID list with magnitude less than 15 will easily be staking 100% UTXO's and they will consume that balance up for themselves....

Think of the top 3 users as 35% of the pie, the next 20 users as 20%, and then the second half (150 users) as 50% of the pie...

EDIT: Another words financially, out of 1 Million, the Top 3 would normally get 350,000 with 650K going to the rest,
but if the top 3 got 175,000 this would give 175,000 bonus to the lower 60%....

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

It will be interesting to see how many Sanctuaries survive the next two days, right now we have 186 total/138 enabled.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:55:30 AM

It will be interesting to see how many Sanctuaries survive the next two days, right now we have 186 total/138 enabled.

Is there a hidden agenda here?

Anyone care to donate some BBP so I dont get totally messed over by the 20/rac update? Smiley

edit:
Based on the uxto, the big fish with large quantites are going to get massive payouts as the smaller guys get pennies..  I'll wait and see what the new payout structure looks like....

edit2:

For the record I should have payed more attention to this earlier in the discussion...

edit3:
can somoone send me c-cex invite code?
Not sure, is CCEX still accepting registrations?
Southxchange is the other working option, I believe.

Did you manage to vote on the issue?
I think it's worth noting that Rob's initial plan was to go with per MAG, but some asked for per RAC. So Rob gave us that option and people voted that way. Can't get more democratic than that!

By the way Rob, perhaps for future votes we could consider only accounts older than 1 month old can vote to avoid spam/illegitimate accounts.
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:57:35 AM

I think it's worth noting that Rob's initial plan was to go with per MAG, but some asked for per RAC. So Rob gave us that option and people voted that way. Can't get more democratic than that!

By the way Rob, perhaps for future votes we could consider only accounts older than 1 month old can vote to avoid spam/illegitimate accounts.

ccex wants an invite code

soutexchange wont let me register gives an error... will try later
tmike

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:59:25 AM

Anyone care to donate some BBP so I dont get totally messed over by the 20/rac update? Smiley

edit:
Based on the uxto, the big fish with large quantites are going to get massive payouts as the smaller guys get pennies..  I'll wait and see what the new payout structure looks like....

edit2:

For the record I should have payed more attention to this earlier in the discussion...

edit3:

I think the best way with what we have now is to do a couple of proposals and see which one wins.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:20:18 AM

edit:

edit2:

edit3:

I think the best way with what we have now is to do a couple of proposals and see which one wins.

The problem with that is you being a holder of 20% of the entire coins magnitude wants a re-vote, because it appears you are not happy with the current outcome.  I watched the vote sway to 20 bbp per rac early on, and although it requires more adjustments, I don't see any evidence of corruption.  

It's not fair to constantly ask for re-votes until you get a poll that gives you what you want.

One nice thing about this outcome is now people have to pay to play if they want to pull an extraordinarily large piece of Biblepays rewards.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:22:07 AM

No - I was just observing the effects.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

edit:

edit2:

edit3:

Thanks Luke, I'm not dissapointed that we held a general poll, for two reasons:  1) We gave the general consensus a chance to vote - people who cant afford Sanctuaries, and 2) We discovered a more granular outcome from the poll (in contrast to what a sanctuary poll could have done since its atomic).

Ill be sure to look into that option for the next poll, I believe its possible.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:28:34 AM

edit:

No, its the opposite of that.  The big fish who cant afford the UTXO are going to share their RAC rewards with the small fish.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:37:27 AM

i get the pay to play.  not all of us have money to spend.....  

the vote is what it is.  the community is small and will remain that way i suspect (I hope it grows!)...  time will tell,  I will get off my soapbox Smiley

I may be disappointed, but as with anything we all have the choice to participate or not. I don't harbor ill will towards anyone here.   Rob you have done a lot for this community!  I respect that and the progress this coin has undergone.

I started mining because of the values here...  even before i started paying attention to the thread.  I have traded/sold 0 bbp thus far and don't plan on cashing out.  I want to see the philanthropy expand as this project grows.

tmike

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:39:50 AM

edit:

No, its the opposite of that.  The big fish who cant afford the UTXO are going to share their RAC rewards with the small fish.

Some of the big fish have large amount of BBP already. Onni-chan has 14M BBP and I have 8M BBP for staking which will account for 20% of the rewards. I don't know about the other big fishes but if they don't have enough BBP then everyone will get a bigger share if the little fishes also don't have enough BBP, which seems to be the case.

znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:40:48 AM

edit:

edit2:

edit3:

Thanks Luke, I'm not dissapointed that we held a general poll, for two reasons:  1) We gave the general consensus a chance to vote - people who cant afford Sanctuaries, and 2) We discovered a more granular outcome from the poll (in contrast to what a sanctuary poll could have done since its atomic).

Ill be sure to look into that option for the next poll, I believe its possible.

Absolutely, I think the vote was very worthwhile and democratic. Nice one!
tmike

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

edit:

edit2:

edit3:

The problem with that is you being a holder of 20% of the entire coins magnitude wants a re-vote, because it appears you are not happy with the current outcome.  I watched the vote sway to 20 bbp per rac early on, and although it requires more adjustments, I don't see any evidence of corruption.  

It's not fair to constantly ask for re-votes until you get a poll that gives you what you want.

One nice thing about this outcome is now people have to pay to play if they want to pull an extraordinarily large piece of Biblepays rewards.

There you go again, talking me down. I never asked for a re-vote.

The poll outcome will be the same even if you did it. Now if this does not go well 6 months from now, then a re-vote may be necessary.

thesnat21

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

Now.. for something positive

shortly it will be Easter morning for me .. for some it already is.

He is Risen!  Rejoice!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter.
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: