Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 [813] 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
coinsinspect

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:53:22 PM

2) After exec bankroll is ran, it usually takes 3-4 confirms then exec rac shows the 'extern purse total coin age' increase.  This can lead to some complicated questions, so why dont we go down to the easiest path.  First just check again.  If you dont have coin age in exec rac, go to coin control, and see what balance do you have in your CPK?  BMSknmPYhs8NAdTcFAq86ZrshRkqJoGECV?  Then come back, and tell us if you still dont have coin age and what the CPK balance is...  As by now you should have coin age....  After 3-5 confirms....
I used Send->Coin Control Features->Inputs (I don't see any other coin control dialog) :
I see a lot 10000 BBP with 407 confirmations for CPK BMSknmPYhs8NAdTcFAq86ZrshRkqJoGECV
PS round is 0
Date is 10 Jan 2020

Still same "exec rac"
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 03:56:53 PM

2) After exec bankroll is ran, it usually takes 3-4 confirms then exec rac shows the 'extern purse total coin age' increase.  This can lead to some complicated questions, so why dont we go down to the easiest path.  First just check again.  If you dont have coin age in exec rac, go to coin control, and see what balance do you have in your CPK?  BMSknmPYhs8NAdTcFAq86ZrshRkqJoGECV?  Then come back, and tell us if you still dont have coin age and what the CPK balance is...  As by now you should have coin age....  After 3-5 confirms....
I see a lot 10000 BBP with 407 confirmations for CPK BMSknmPYhs8NAdTcFAq86ZrshRkqJoGECV
PS round is 0
Date is 10 Jan 2020

Still same "exec rac"

Sounds like this wallet was not created the conventional way; was this wallet imported, and was the importkey command used?
As I dont think you have all the key value pairs for your external purse.
Did you run exec associate on this wallet btw?

Could you please type : exec boinc1
and paste the results?  This should show the external purse configuration.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
coinsinspect

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:01:13 PM

Sounds like this wallet was not created the conventional way; was this wallet imported, and was the importkey command used?
Its a two years old wallet, it could be important in the past, i really don't remember.
I used exec associate to this wallet successfully before my windows system crash and it was working fine - this was with "bbpminer4"
I had to use an old backup of this wallet, before the "exec associate".

UPDATE: I am thinking about creating a new wallet and transferring my funds to this wallet, to solve the issue.

UPDATE:
Code:
exec boinc1
{
  "Command": "boinc1",
  "purse amount matched": 10.001,
  "purse total": 357900.921,
  "Error": "pubkey not accessible."
}
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 04:06:10 PM

Its a two years old wallet, it could be important in the past, i really don't remember.
I used exec associate to this wallet successfully before my windows system crash and it was working fine - this was with "bbpminer4"

Ok thats the problem; when you go back to an old wallet, before the associate, we lose all the metadata for :  *External purse, *CPK, *Associate.
So we need to go through a recovery process.
First, go to 'biblepay.conf' and remove any long lines that reference pubkey or privkey (they are the only lines over 80 chars long).
Then stop and restart the wallet.

Next, go to Receive addresses, and edit the name of your 'christian-public-key' to be 'deleted'.
Then start the process over:  run 'exec associate user code true' (Note the true at the end).  exec join wcg.
Then send your bankroll to your new cpk.  (Note that it changed).
Then wait a few blocks and see if you have a balance in your external purse (with exec rac, and with 'exec boinc1').

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 04:08:16 PM

UPDATE: I am thinking about creating a new wallet and transferring my funds to this wallet, to solve the issue.

UPDATE:
Code:
exec boinc1
{
  "Command": "boinc1",
  "purse amount matched": 10.001,
  "purse total": 357900.921,
  "Error": "pubkey not accessible."
}

You can also do that (send funds to a new wallet).

The advantage is the wallet will be smaller.
The disadvantage is if you have any sancs, they would need re-created.

So its up to you!

Smiley

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 04:13:20 PM

I've trying to map out what it means for a new user to set up PoDC 2.0 based on https://wiki.biblepay.org/PODC_Setup  Cry Cry Cry

I created a knowledge article with a visual map: https://whitewalr.us/kb/podc-setup-mm

Feel free to leave any feedback or comment. Thanks!

This is really nice; especially when you realize how much we take for granted in crypto. 

Great job!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 04:16:11 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 05:23:10 PM by sunk818

Now that PoG is over, do you know what's going on with the Foundation address?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/address.dws?BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM.htm

I know it can still accept POOM registration for 50k. Other than that, it looks like most of them are 2 BBP for CPK registration and GSC campaigns.

Are the funds going to a charity like Kairos?

No BIOS are appearing for Kairos kids by the way.

1) The foundation funds are only to be spent on charity expenses (not payroll or new exchange fund).  We can let them accumulate until we have another charity expense to pay.  While POOM is being used, we don't have any currently, but for example in a few months when we have time for it we can make a proposal to donate it to something very useful (like an Israeli orphan, or something we havent done before, like babies for compassion etc). Remember, technically we do take donations in BBP using the wallet "Donate to foundation", so those go to the same place.  Just because we have POOM does not mean we completely shut down the ability to donate to the foundation.  

2) If you type 'listchildren all' and click on a Kairos bio, I see they aren't completed.  Here is Andy's email so you can follow up on that.  Let me know if you find one that is finished and then I will finish the code for the importer that syncs both Cameroon and Kairos in the collage:
Kairos Children's Fund <kairoschildren@gmail.com>

3) I updated the accountability expenses and revenue.  Now all of the tithe blocks, governance charity expenses, donations to us, and all manually handled liquidated revenue and expenses are in the table from inception.  It's accurate up to today.  The only thing I anticipate that needs done once per month (in our current POOM ecosystem) is ensuring that we have a script that dumps the : POOM expenses and revenue into the table.  Ill check to see if that works in February (for the end of Jan 2020's entries for Kairos and Cameroon-one).

Welcome back Rob. Hope you had a restful holiday, spent time with the family. I hope you have a happy and prosperous new year laboring for the Lord. May the fruits of your labor multiply and amplify to the children we support.

Thanks for your explanation Rob. I appreciate being a good steward of the funds for the charities.

In terms of accountability, thanks for the updates. It'll be important IMO to be transparent and show others the good work that BiblePay has and continues to do.

Re: Kairos listchildren -- I meant the URLs don't show anything - just a 404 error. So, there seems to be no landing pages for the kids?

https://kairoschildrensfund.com/bios/5f788a33.htm

Borgholio

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:16:59 PM

Any update on the NOMP pool not paying out?  Thanks!

I tried shifting over to one of the other pools and let it run for over 100 blocks but still nothing.  I have just generated a fresh receive address so we'll see if maybe that was the problem.

I think I replied to this regarding 'http://nomp.biblepay.org', so you never got a payment? Whats the public payment address again? 

I don't recall seeing a reply, apologies if I missed it.  My payment address is BG4cah66HTF4pCYsVS4K7kGCxER7VRQFWK.  Thanks!

Ok, so, let's scratch my prior reply anyway, because it turns out- when you originally pasted your command line to connect to the pool, I searched for bg4*, and found 5 payments to BG4qh*, who is a different guy, and replied about him, sorry about that.

Anyway, let me reply a different way;  first, nomp pays out 102 blocks after you find a block in the round;
next, you should immediately know you are successfully pool mining against nomp.  When you find the fractional shares, your BG4cah* address should appear in the "rounds" on the worker status.  I dont see you mining against the pool.  First check that, and once you ensure you are really getting shares, as long as you are in the solved round you will end up in the historical table.  I dont see BG4cah* in the historical table either.  I think something was wrong with the config preventing you from showing up in "Worker Stats" table...

I just created a new receive address and I'm using that now, here is my current config:

bbpminer-x86.exe -o stratum+tcp://nomp.biblepay.org:3032 -u BJ2kgCaXWefgkJB8GgPXaGr6ZWN2Vqw4df -p x

I do see myself in the worker list, but with one invalid share.
coinsinspect

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:40:21 PM

So its up to you!

Smiley
I decided to create a new wallet.
I ran the "unjoin wcg" command just now.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 05:50:47 PM

Any update on the NOMP pool not paying out?  Thanks!

I tried shifting over to one of the other pools and let it run for over 100 blocks but still nothing.  I have just generated a fresh receive address so we'll see if maybe that was the problem.

I think I replied to this regarding 'http://nomp.biblepay.org', so you never got a payment? Whats the public payment address again?  

I don't recall seeing a reply, apologies if I missed it.  My payment address is BG4cah66HTF4pCYsVS4K7kGCxER7VRQFWK.  Thanks!

Ok, so, let's scratch my prior reply anyway, because it turns out- when you originally pasted your command line to connect to the pool, I searched for bg4*, and found 5 payments to BG4qh*, who is a different guy, and replied about him, sorry about that.

Anyway, let me reply a different way;  first, nomp pays out 102 blocks after you find a block in the round;
next, you should immediately know you are successfully pool mining against nomp.  When you find the fractional shares, your BG4cah* address should appear in the "rounds" on the worker status.  I dont see you mining against the pool.  First check that, and once you ensure you are really getting shares, as long as you are in the solved round you will end up in the historical table.  I dont see BG4cah* in the historical table either.  I think something was wrong with the config preventing you from showing up in "Worker Stats" table...

I just created a new receive address and I'm using that now, here is my current config:

bbpminer-x86.exe -o stratum+tcp://nomp.biblepay.org:3032 -u BJ2kgCaXWefgkJB8GgPXaGr6ZWN2Vqw4df -p x

Thats very interesting, I think there is something preventing your miner from actually looping at 30KH/S.  After running it for a minute or so, you should see lines that say its speed (called the hashmeter).

Could you try removing the "-p x" at the end and try again?

If you dont see the hashmeter and still dont show up with shares, please try looking at the 'bbpminer' help options and see if we have the --verbose option.  Maybe your miner is not running in XBBP/Stratum with one of those switches.  Then also you can try re-downloading the binary and replacing it, it could be missing a dll.  Maybe run it as admin, maybe windows is blocking access to the dll.  (I doubt that).

But the key would be to see yourself with at least 1 valid share, then you will know you will enter shares in history...

You can also try different port (IE 3008, with the verbose flag on).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 05:54:27 PM

Now that PoG is over, do you know what's going on with the Foundation address?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/address.dws?BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM.htm

I know it can still accept POOM registration for 50k. Other than that, it looks like most of them are 2 BBP for CPK registration and GSC campaigns.

Are the funds going to a charity like Kairos?

No BIOS are appearing for Kairos kids by the way.

1) The foundation funds are only to be spent on charity expenses (not payroll or new exchange fund).  We can let them accumulate until we have another charity expense to pay.  While POOM is being used, we don't have any currently, but for example in a few months when we have time for it we can make a proposal to donate it to something very useful (like an Israeli orphan, or something we havent done before, like babies for compassion etc). Remember, technically we do take donations in BBP using the wallet "Donate to foundation", so those go to the same place.  Just because we have POOM does not mean we completely shut down the ability to donate to the foundation.  

2) If you type 'listchildren all' and click on a Kairos bio, I see they aren't completed.  Here is Andy's email so you can follow up on that.  Let me know if you find one that is finished and then I will finish the code for the importer that syncs both Cameroon and Kairos in the collage:
Kairos Children's Fund <kairoschildren@gmail.com>

3) I updated the accountability expenses and revenue.  Now all of the tithe blocks, governance charity expenses, donations to us, and all manually handled liquidated revenue and expenses are in the table from inception.  It's accurate up to today.  The only thing I anticipate that needs done once per month (in our current POOM ecosystem) is ensuring that we have a script that dumps the : POOM expenses and revenue into the table.  Ill check to see if that works in February (for the end of Jan 2020's entries for Kairos and Cameroon-one).

Welcome back Rob. Hope you had a restful holiday, spent time with the family. I hope you have a happy and prosperous new year laboring for the Lord. May the fruits of your labor multiply and amplify to the children we support.

Thanks for your explanation Rob. I appreciate being a good steward of the funds for the charities.

In terms of accountability, thanks for the updates. It'll be important IMO to be transparent and show others the good work that BiblePay has and continues to do.

Re: Kairos listchildren -- I meant the URLs don't show anything - just a 404 error. So, there seems to be no landing pages for the kids?

https://kairoschildrensfund.com/bios/5f788a33.htm

On Kairos, yeah, I meant - Andy is supposed to provision the child within ~14 days or so.
Let me e-mail him the question now.  It's up to Kairos to expose the Bio's for each child.  Once I see they are working I will finish testing the orphan list and collage (and make it automatically refresh when it changes).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Borgholio

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:54:03 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 08:08:56 PM by Borgholio

Any update on the NOMP pool not paying out?  Thanks!

I tried shifting over to one of the other pools and let it run for over 100 blocks but still nothing.  I have just generated a fresh receive address so we'll see if maybe that was the problem.

I don't recall seeing a reply, apologies if I missed it.  My payment address is BG4cah66HTF4pCYsVS4K7kGCxER7VRQFWK.  Thanks!

Anyway, let me reply a different way;  first, nomp pays out 102 blocks after you find a block in the round;
next, you should immediately know you are successfully pool mining against nomp.  When you find the fractional shares, your BG4cah* address should appear in the "rounds" on the worker status.  I dont see you mining against the pool.  First check that, and once you ensure you are really getting shares, as long as you are in the solved round you will end up in the historical table.  I dont see BG4cah* in the historical table either.  I think something was wrong with the config preventing you from showing up in "Worker Stats" table...

Thats very interesting, I think there is something preventing your miner from actually looping at 30KH/S.  After running it for a minute or so, you should see lines that say its speed (called the hashmeter).

Could you try removing the "-p x" at the end and try again?

If you dont see the hashmeter and still dont show up with shares, please try looking at the 'bbpminer' help options and see if we have the --verbose option.  Maybe your miner is not running in XBBP/Stratum with one of those switches.  Then also you can try re-downloading the binary and replacing it, it could be missing a dll.  Maybe run it as admin, maybe windows is blocking access to the dll.  (I doubt that).

But the key would be to see yourself with at least 1 valid share, then you will know you will enter shares in history...

You can also try different port (IE 3008, with the verbose flag on).

Here is what I'm seeing as the output:

solo mining 0
[2020-01-12 11:52:04] Binding thread 2 to cpu 2
[2020-01-12 11:52:04] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://nomp.biblepay.org:3032
[2020-01-12 11:52:04] 4 miner threads started, using 'pobh' algorithm.
[2020-01-12 11:52:04] Binding thread 3 to cpu 3
[2020-01-12 11:52:04] Binding thread 0 to cpu 0
[2020-01-12 11:52:04] Binding thread 1 to cpu 1
[2020-01-12 11:52:04] Stratum requested work restart
[2020-01-12 11:52:20] Stratum requested work restart
[2020-01-12 11:52:20] thread 0: 61559 hashes, 4.09 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:20] thread 3: 61422 hashes, 4.07 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:20] thread 2: 62307 hashes, 4.08 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:20] thread 1: 60843 hashes, 4.04 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:29] Stratum requested work restart
[2020-01-12 11:52:29] thread 0: 40905 hashes, 4.93 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:29] thread 3: 41458 hashes, 5.00 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:29] thread 2: 40899 hashes, 4.93 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:29] thread 1: 40785 hashes, 4.98 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:29] thread 1: 2 hashes, 4.98 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:29] thread 3: 2 hashes, 5.00 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:29] thread 0: 1279 hashes, 6.58 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:29] thread 2: 2 hashes, 4.93 khash/s
[2020-01-12 11:52:29] thread 0: 672 hashes, 9.49 khash/s

From what I read on the instructions page, this seems to be normal.

Edit - how long should it take for my address to show up on the workers page once I've started pool mining?  Thanks!

Edit 2 - I tested simultaneously mining with two pools at once to compare.  I used nomp.biblepay.org and sunpool.whitewalr.us.  Here's what I got within just the first couple minutes while mining at sunpool:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.535]
(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\Users\Borgholio\Desktop\bbpminer-x86.exe -o stratum+tcp://sunpool.whitewalr.us:3032 -u BJ2kgCaXWefgkJB8GgPXaGr6ZWN2Vqw4df

KJV Loaded
Using bbpminer version 1009

solo mining 0
[2020-01-12 12:00:52] Binding thread 3 to cpu 3
[2020-01-12 12:00:52] 4 miner threads started, using 'pobh' algorithm.
[2020-01-12 12:00:52] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://sunpool.whitewalr.us:3032
[2020-01-12 12:00:53] Binding thread 0 to cpu 0
[2020-01-12 12:00:53] Binding thread 2 to cpu 2
[2020-01-12 12:00:53] Binding thread 1 to cpu 1
[2020-01-12 12:00:53] Stratum requested work restart
[2020-01-12 12:02:53] Stratum connection timed out
[2020-01-12 12:02:53] Stratum connection interrupted
[2020-01-12 12:02:53] thread 0: 431062 hashes, 3.61 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:02:53] thread 2: 430416 hashes, 3.61 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:02:54] thread 3: 434153 hashes, 3.63 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:02:54] thread 1: 433447 hashes, 3.63 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:02:54] Stratum requested work restart
[2020-01-12 12:03:39] thread 1: 4051567169 hashes, 91422 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:03:40] accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 91432 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2020-01-12 12:03:40] Stratum requested work restart
[2020-01-12 12:03:40] thread 0: 166270 hashes, 3.67 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:03:40] thread 1: 1029 hashes, 1.84 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:03:40] thread 3: 165751 hashes, 3.65 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:03:40] thread 2: 166546 hashes, 3.67 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:04:21] thread 1: 110624 hashes, 2.71 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:04:56] thread 2: 220156 hashes, 2.92 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:04:56] thread 3: 219056 hashes, 2.88 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:04:57] thread 0: 219948 hashes, 2.87 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:05:22] thread 1: 162894 hashes, 2.69 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:05:40] Stratum connection timed out
[2020-01-12 12:05:40] Stratum connection interrupted
[2020-01-12 12:05:40] thread 3: 95801 hashes, 2.21 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:05:40] thread 0: 94358 hashes, 2.20 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:05:40] thread 2: 96175 hashes, 2.21 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:05:40] thread 1: 38580 hashes, 2.22 khash/s
[2020-01-12 12:05:41] Stratum requested work restart

It didn't take very long to get the first share submitted, but as of this moment I still haven't submitted one for nomp.biblepay.org.  Is that just a function of how many people are in the pool?
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 08:03:24 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 08:30:01 PM by slovakia

hello,

why i cant see masternode list in wallet on old place? im trying setup 1MN and steps no working

tried first step in tutorial and this problem

21:05:19 exec upgradesanc MN1 0
21:05:20 collateral not found: d6faa1400ebb4a0f74b2ed8f0c3787fba35129df88416032986987fc10b94e68-1 (code -5)

http://wiki.biblepay.org/Create_Sanctuary_2

this tutorial looks that is bad or dont know......

ORBIS CAPULO?

jesus,what is this PROTX? Cheesy
root@FSK-138626:~# biblepay-cli masternode status
{
  "outpoint": "0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-4294967295",
  "service": "IP:40000",
  "state": "WAITING_FOR_PROTX",

exists any secret tutorial again?   where is?

sunk818

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 08:22:19 PM

Difficulty of 4 on nomp pool means your first acceptable share could take 15 minutes with less than 100khs. Usually faster but sometimes miner is not so lucky. I set the pool difficulty at 1 so even low hash rate miners can participate

Borgholio

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 08:26:38 PM

Difficulty of 4 on nomp pool means your first acceptable share could take 15 minutes with less than 100khs. Usually faster but sometimes miner is not so lucky.

Ok there we go, pretty much as soon as I saw your post I got some shares on nomp.biblepay.org as well.  Now I pretty much have to wait for that block to be solved, then wait 100 more blocks and I should receive my share in my wallet, right?

Thanks!
sunk818

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 08:42:45 PM

Difficulty of 4 on nomp pool means your first acceptable share could take 15 minutes with less than 100khs. Usually faster but sometimes miner is not so lucky.

Ok there we go, pretty much as soon as I saw your post I got some shares on nomp.biblepay.org as well.  Now I pretty much have to wait for that block to be solved, then wait 100 more blocks and I should receive my share in my wallet, right?

Thanks!

yes your pool share will be very small. Rob might have 100 bbp minimum so it could take a while. I do to have minimum to I pay out fully even if you made 0.1 bbp

slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:36:03 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 11:30:25 PM by slovakia

and this .... privatekey missing

MIP can you fix it pls, thanks....  cos new user must be sad from this nonfunctional things

next thing:

masternode start-alias NICK  doesnt working

all deterministic upgrade done.... and add masternodeblsprivkey to REMOTE/VPS machine  biblepay.conf

sunk818

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 01:14:23 AM

MN ran

that tutorial is bad and totally
for new users is horrible

sloppy project......

are you interested in writing tutorial that is better?

sunk818

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 05:37:32 AM

What does "failed to add orphan vote mean"?

coinsinspect

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:05:26 AM

So its up to you!

Smiley
I decided to create a new wallet.
I ran the "unjoin wcg" command just now.

UPDATE: All is working with my new wallet, including recreating my Sanctuary  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 [813] 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: