Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 [814] 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
pkman999

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:26:23 AM

Dear Rob / Biblepay fans,

Recently I noticed that the health of BBP is not ideal.

I recommended that use the remaining funds which of apply for listing purpose for direct repurchase to increase the value of BBP.

I don't think potential investors will buy a currency that has been declining in value for a long time

I suggest BPP to promote market that if many people focus on this coin that listing will be great.

In the last quarter , BBP spend a lot of money on listing exchange , TOKOK exchange is a shit but why BBP team listing here? i don't know

Next, the Graviex exchange is great listing on masternode coin but if already no volume on this market will easy to dis-listing.

SXC exchange is keep going the run and change the BTC to 9 (0.000000000 BTC).  

I joined many exhcnage for sell/buy coin, i very clear most exhcngae is good /not good , if you will listing the on exhcnage can be inform me and i will provide the idea for BBP . thanks.

Anyway, BBP was great , Please keep running.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:57:22 PM

BiblePay website was updated

https://www.biblepay.org/

Rob upgraded PHP to 7.0, a few plugins were disabled to help improve speed, Rob did some analysis and I edited front page (removed layerslider and coinmarketcap widget)

Any and all feedback welcome!

I still need to go through and review each page, tackling page load times was the first priority

sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 08:21:35 PM

BiblePay website was updated

https://www.biblepay.org/

Rob upgraded PHP to 7.0, a few plugins were disabled to help improve speed, Rob did some analysis and I edited front page (removed layerslider and coinmarketcap widget)

Any and all feedback welcome!

I still need to go through and review each page, tackling page load times was the first priority

Great job Togo! Glad you took on messy job. Its not fun. Much respect for your perseverance!

slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 09:59:10 PM

loading biblepay web is very bad ..... use best providers, best any NL/DE/CZ/SK providers

leaseweb
OVH
hetzner
lightstorm
benestra
master internet

fastest web providers or Huh?

bible_pay (OP)

Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 11:34:20 PM

What does "failed to add orphan vote mean"?

Where does this occur, btw? 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 11:37:42 PM

Now that PoG is over, do you know what's going on with the Foundation address?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/address.dws?BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM.htm

I know it can still accept POOM registration for 50k. Other than that, it looks like most of them are 2 BBP for CPK registration and GSC campaigns.

Are the funds going to a charity like Kairos?

No BIOS are appearing for Kairos kids by the way.

1) The foundation funds are only to be spent on charity expenses (not payroll or new exchange fund).  We can let them accumulate until we have another charity expense to pay.  While POOM is being used, we don't have any currently, but for example in a few months when we have time for it we can make a proposal to donate it to something very useful (like an Israeli orphan, or something we havent done before, like babies for compassion etc). Remember, technically we do take donations in BBP using the wallet "Donate to foundation", so those go to the same place.  Just because we have POOM does not mean we completely shut down the ability to donate to the foundation.  

2) If you type 'listchildren all' and click on a Kairos bio, I see they aren't completed.  Here is Andy's email so you can follow up on that.  Let me know if you find one that is finished and then I will finish the code for the importer that syncs both Cameroon and Kairos in the collage:
Kairos Children's Fund <kairoschildren@gmail.com>

3) I updated the accountability expenses and revenue.  Now all of the tithe blocks, governance charity expenses, donations to us, and all manually handled liquidated revenue and expenses are in the table from inception.  It's accurate up to today.  The only thing I anticipate that needs done once per month (in our current POOM ecosystem) is ensuring that we have a script that dumps the : POOM expenses and revenue into the table.  Ill check to see if that works in February (for the end of Jan 2020's entries for Kairos and Cameroon-one).

Welcome back Rob. Hope you had a restful holiday, spent time with the family. I hope you have a happy and prosperous new year laboring for the Lord. May the fruits of your labor multiply and amplify to the children we support.

Thanks for your explanation Rob. I appreciate being a good steward of the funds for the charities.

In terms of accountability, thanks for the updates. It'll be important IMO to be transparent and show others the good work that BiblePay has and continues to do.

Re: Kairos listchildren -- I meant the URLs don't show anything - just a 404 error. So, there seems to be no landing pages for the kids?

https://kairoschildrensfund.com/bios/5f788a33.htm

Andy from Kairos has updated the BIOS, so now the children are available in the URLs in the core wallets listchildren all.

Note:  Now everyone can see the orphan bios from 'web.biblepay.org' in the Orphan Collage and in the Orphan List.

NOTE:  Afaik, this list will update automatically as it changes going forward.

Everyone, please keep the Philippines in your prayers.  They are experiencing great natural disasters:  Volcanoes, earthquakes, typhoons, cyclones, etc.  6 years ago, Sundar prophesied that the nation would see these calamities if the churches did not repent; and they are coming to pass just as he said; including the building fires.  Pray these inhabitants find peace and safety and are delivered from harms way!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 11:40:48 PM

barnyard from freefaucet.io was having a hard time getting his wallet to sync. This error message is coming from the debug.log file. He is on a fork I think.  Just wasn't sure if this is a new fork, or from before when we upgraded to 1484. I'll follow up with him to see if he is on the right chain now. He previously sent me BBP as a test and it worked fine on 1/7/2020, so I wonder if this is new fork? I'm concerned the POOM cancellation caused an issue?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 11:55:24 PM

barnyard from freefaucet.io was having a hard time getting his wallet to sync. This error message is coming from the debug.log file. He is on a fork I think.  Just wasn't sure if this is a new fork, or from before when we upgraded to 1484. I'll follow up with him to see if he is on the right chain now. He previously sent me BBP as a test and it worked fine on 1/7/2020, so I wonder if this is new fork? I'm concerned the POOM cancellation caused an issue?

1) All my running sancs agree with the explorer:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/block.dws?169523.htm

Therefore there is no fork.  And we have not had any forks since we went deterministic.
Even the cutover height to the latest mandatory wasn't an unintended fork - it was a planned fork.

I caution you to proofread what you write before you post.  One person who is out of sync is not a sign that we have a fork.  Its a sign the person is out of sync.

And especially for forks, you need a lot of evidence (like checking 5 of your nodes) before posting that.

(I didn't receive a reply to my question).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sunk818

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 12:32:15 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2020, 04:45:47 AM by sunk818

Therefore there is no fork.  And we have not had any forks since we went deterministic.
Even the cutover height to the latest mandatory wasn't an unintended fork - it was a planned fork.

I caution you to proofread what you write before you post.  One person who is out of sync is not a sign that we have a fork.  Its a sign the person is out of sync.

And especially for forks, you need a lot of evidence (like checking 5 of your nodes) before posting that.

This is the screenshot he gave me.

Borgholio

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 04:03:55 AM

Difficulty of 4 on nomp pool means your first acceptable share could take 15 minutes with less than 100khs. Usually faster but sometimes miner is not so lucky.

Ok there we go, pretty much as soon as I saw your post I got some shares on nomp.biblepay.org as well.  Now I pretty much have to wait for that block to be solved, then wait 100 more blocks and I should receive my share in my wallet, right?

Thanks!

yes your pool share will be very small. Rob might have 100 bbp minimum so it could take a while. I do to have minimum to I pay out fully even if you made 0.1 bbp

Hi!  Any chance you could check the stats on this address:

BJ2kgCaXWefgkJB8GgPXaGr6ZWN2Vqw4df

I've been mining with it for 24 hours and I'm consistently in the workers tab and I have a few entries in the history as well, but still no payments.  Thanks!
sunk818

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 04:50:57 AM

Difficulty of 4 on nomp pool means your first acceptable share could take 15 minutes with less than 100khs. Usually faster but sometimes miner is not so lucky.

Ok there we go, pretty much as soon as I saw your post I got some shares on nomp.biblepay.org as well.  Now I pretty much have to wait for that block to be solved, then wait 100 more blocks and I should receive my share in my wallet, right?

Thanks!

yes your pool share will be very small. Rob might have 100 bbp minimum so it could take a while. I do to have minimum to I pay out fully even if you made 0.1 bbp

I've been mining with it for 24 hours and I'm consistently in the workers tab and I have a few entries in the history as well, but still no payments.  Thanks!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/address.dws?BJ2kgCaXWefgkJB8GgPXaGr6ZWN2Vqw4df.htm

I sent you 5 BBP as a test. I see two payments for you and you will get payment after the mined reward confirms (102 confirmations ~12 hours).

BJ2kgCaXWefgkJB8GgPXaGr6ZWN2Vqw4df   3.13   169510   286e4baa2c61813263d63d0311c4beed7b51d169aaaccb83b6def50218a48ea5
BJ2kgCaXWefgkJB8GgPXaGr6ZWN2Vqw4df   1.53   169544   657c863865114e175376126796799f5536fe4abb152ffaf9df531f3d880615ef

sunk818

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 05:14:35 AM

Fidelity’s Charity Arm Has Received Over $100 Million in Crypto Donations
https://www.coindesk.com/fidelitys-charity-arm-has-received-more-than-100-million-in-crypto-since-2015

12 percent of America's 100 biggest charity organizations accept bitcoin
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/52673/12-percent-of-americas-100-biggest-charity-organizations-accept-bitcoin

Borgholio

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:51:26 AM

Thanks!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/address.dws?BJ2kgCaXWefgkJB8GgPXaGr6ZWN2Vqw4df.htm

I sent you 5 BBP as a test. I see two payments for you and you will get payment after the mined reward confirms (102 confirmations ~12 hours).

BJ2kgCaXWefgkJB8GgPXaGr6ZWN2Vqw4df   3.13   169510   286e4baa2c61813263d63d0311c4beed7b51d169aaaccb83b6def50218a48ea5
BJ2kgCaXWefgkJB8GgPXaGr6ZWN2Vqw4df   1.53   169544   657c863865114e175376126796799f5536fe4abb152ffaf9df531f3d880615ef

Great, I received the test.  I guess I was just getting antsy when compared to the old BBP pool, I could see my balance increase almost immediately.  Thanks for putting up with me!  Smiley
eternalenvoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 06:43:03 AM

I recommended that use the remaining funds which of apply for listing purpose for direct repurchase to increase the value of BBP.

I don't think potential investors will buy a currency that has been declining in value for a long time

I suggest BPP to promote market that if many people focus on this coin that listing will be great.

In the last quarter , BBP spend a lot of money on listing exchange , TOKOK exchange is a shit but why BBP team listing here? i don't know

Next, the Graviex exchange is great listing on masternode coin but if already no volume on this market will easy to dis-listing.

I joined many exhcnage for sell/buy coin, i very clear most exhcngae is good /not good , if you will listing the on exhcnage can be inform me and i will provide the idea for BBP . thanks.

seems might ignore this importance
but truly....that will reflect its value on the exchange

Hope BBP will return to its former glory days!

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 03:13:59 PM

This is the screenshot he gave me.

Ohhh that.  Yeah, I thought the wording was funny when you said "orphaned vote", it made me wonder if it was in the pool code or something.

So that just means that a particular node does not have the entire govobj cache loaded - so therefore the vote has no parent to refer to.  The vote hash should point to the govobj proposal-or-trig hash, and therefore it doesnt so its orphaned.

It just means the node should completely resync the govdata.  The node does this automatically every so often (it does an mnsync reset) to ensure it has all parents.

To manually do it of course we would just delete the mncache and gov*.dat files and restart, but thats unecessary.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 03:37:45 PM

Fidelity’s Charity Arm Has Received Over $100 Million in Crypto Donations
https://www.coindesk.com/fidelitys-charity-arm-has-received-more-than-100-million-in-crypto-since-2015

12 percent of America's 100 biggest charity organizations accept bitcoin
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/52673/12-percent-of-americas-100-biggest-charity-organizations-accept-bitcoin
Thanks for the info;  If we were not (imho) so far moving into the end-times, I would call Pirzolo from Fidelity myself and see if we could make some kind of partnership.
 (That) almost sounds like a match made in heaven- tax deductible crypto donations being sought by people already with bitcoin.

(I spoke to MIP about something similar last year - we talked about having a 501c3, and accepting 'slices of' orphan donations - something to the effect of one $40 donation for an orphan-month of charity, tax deductible, in bitcoin, and the donor receives not only the tax deductible donation, but a slice of BBP's governance reward - therefore the sponsor gets an asset back and a compssion child gets paid).

Im going to post a lot about these ideas, and see what we can do.  We don't have the room to make any mistakes, our next step has to be exactly right, and compatible, and useful.
I was thinking last night of (on a similar subject) of a service that would make biblepay useful (that is not related to the killer use case for crypto), but a use case for bbp.

Something to the effect of BBP sanctuaries become a marketplace to connect charity expenses to charitable donors.
Something for example, where the donor is happy to use us as a broker for the donation (because they receive a BBP reward back, coming from our charity budget) for doing it; but the deal is we get to list the item as a brokered charity donation on our web site.  So basically, the world helps support and continue orphans/babies/efficient charities, we get to show our help and progress, and they get some type of asset (BBP coins) to hold for the future.  (Something to make people happy to use the service).

As far as brokering, we would need to seek discounts from charities, so either we can make a commission or give the end user a discount and that would sweeten the deal.

I was also thinking it might be good for us to withhold 90 days of sanctuary payments to all sancs, in an escrow.
And we make each sanctuary a broker - then they must perform on the called upon duty, otherwise they lose their sanctuary and they lose the escrow.

One duty might be for example:  Donor A wants to donate $120 in fiat to compassion child B.  Sanctuary 105 facilitates the transfer and stores a record with the PDF for us using the public key of the sanc and signs it.  This tx also uploads to our web site.  Then we become fully decentralized, etc.  A random sanc would be chosen each time a donation is facilitated through bbp.

Also, this type of thing would remove market pressure as we would seek donations from the world for all sponsorships, and all we would spend is our 1-10% charity expense as a reward to go back to the donor (to entice them to hold bbp and repeat the process).  (And on a side note I was thinking, maybe we should also decrease our monthly superblock and charity expenses to be based on our price - IE 1-10% emission, on a scale depending on our price level.  Our 10% charity only is fully 10% if we are above .01 cent).

We would act as a charity broker.

One big reason I havent mentioned all this yet is Ive been praying to try to find out (an answer related to 501c3 / DAC).
At this point, I'm feeling we should still do this as a DAC (dec autonomous charity) (not a centralized 501c3, with an individual country presence).
The benefit of DAC is its decentralized, its global, its resilient.  The only negative about the DAC is there is no tax deduction available to give for an individual direct donation into Biblepay;
But that may possibly be overcome, depending on how these transactions work (after all the fiat or crypto source might go directly to a charity and we might be an agent etc).

I need to do some charting of what all the possible transactions would be, and how they would each work.  We also need to research pass-through donations tax deduction laws.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 03:46:57 PM

loading biblepay web is very bad ..... use best providers, best any NL/DE/CZ/SK providers

leaseweb
OVH
hetzner
lightstorm
benestra
master internet

fastest web providers or Huh?

Its not the internet host; its because we use a layer slider in our wordpress site.  The layer slider has a 1.5 seconds delay in creating the slider object (which is a 3rd party plugin).  Then the button takes a while to render.  Its just unoptimized architecture in WORDPRESS.

Togo is looking at a different type of button for the sliding images.

Obviously if we used an HTML theme it would be blazing fast.

Dont worry, once we figure it out we will cache the landing page.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 03:55:30 PM

Well I also share in your feelings, and thanks for posting them.  I couldnt be more unhappy with how unequally yoked we are with tokok (that is with the deceptive volume & volume tradebox etc).  At the time we signed up for tokok, we got a false sense of value in the stated volume of $440 mil per day.  (Obviously it turned out to be a bad investment, worth probably .20 btc total instead of 2.0 btc).  I've been praying recently, for God to make a breaking change with Tokok, to make them equally yoked with his minimum integrity level.  I also reached out to Graviex, and paid for the integration fee to try to give some value back to bbp for this.  And I also got a commitment from Coinsbit, and I will pay for that out of my pocket also to help give us 3 exchanges for the price of one. 

Regarding future plans, first on using the foundation funds to raise our price, unfortunately since the funds are already in BBP we wont get very far if we sell those and try to use the BTC to buy BBP as the bot on SX usually sells the coins it buys higher, I think in this case we need to make a grass roots fundamental repair to our ecosystem and just spend it on charity.  I think we only have a few hundred $ anyway in the account.

I just posted one idea (Charity Agent).  Lets see where this takes us.  If we can reduce our charity expenses to a % based on price in the future, give the investors a real reason to buy BBP (IE a positive price impetus in everything we do) and provide a solid service then we will succeed.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
coinsinspect

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 07:29:31 PM

Question:
In Leader Board, assuming WCG, what is the meaning of :
1) points
2) owed
3) prominence
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 07:32:07 PM

Question:
In Leader Board, assuming WCG, what is the meaning of :
1) points
2) owed
3) prominence

1= Your researcher RAC for the Day
2= The amount in BBP you earned for that days research
3= Your magnitude.  This is your % of contribution to the team in research.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 [814] 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: